Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 150 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 150 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

We Like To Party

+2
Lobo
Bluemouse
6 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

We Like To Party - Page 13 Empty Re: We Like To Party

Post by Lobo Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:14 am

"HeeHee!" Bonnie laughed with a wry grin as Cassie did a dead on vulgar Jocelyn, cracking up some more when the girl was visibly shocked by the dirty words she had borrowed from Jocelyn. Cassie's reaction just made Bonnie laugh more.

She then flashed a smile to Aliana as the girl joined the group, not knowing what had happened with her earlier.

"I wish I had an accent."
Said the Texan out of the blue before leaning back and grinning goofily at everyone.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:48 am

Johnny sat quietly listening to everyone and once a big yawn hit him, he knew he had better pack it in as well. Taylor was already out so he stood up and scooped her up in his strong arms. "I'm gonna go put Taylor to bed, dudes." He said to the group. "Then I'll pull out the futons so you guys can crash in real beds. No rush though, man. Stay as long as ya want. If ya need anythin just Ask Morg. She's still around,  and awake, I'm sure. Or Akashi or Cassie or whoever. It's all cool, dudes." He said with a smile. "Have fun! And thanks for comin. Sorry about.. the stuff and junk. Hope the rest was fun." He shrugged and walked Taylor upstairs.

Johnny who walked past Morrigan who was still on the couch lazily watching a slasher flick. "I'm gonna pull out the futons, dude." He said and she stood up.

"All taken care of, dude." She said, grinning.

"Cool, thanks, man." He said smiling and turned to make his way to the room, only to see the light on.

He turned and looked back at Morrigan and she shrugged. "Good luck." She gave a half hearted salute to Johnny and hopped off the couch, looking to meander her way back down to the basement.

He didn't understand what she meant until he went into the bedroom and saw Mamouru sitting there. Mamouru lifted up his head and looked at Johnny who gave him a cool stare. "Dude.. why are you in our bedroom, bro?" He questioned.

Mamouru sighed. "Sorry, Junichi-kun I was going to leave but.. then I didn't. I didn't want to go home and I didn't want to go downstairs and."

Johnny raised an eyebrow and set Taylor down next to Mamouru. "Ummm..."

"I'm sorry... I'll just..."

"Dude... what the hell?" Johnny said, grabbing Mamouru's shoulder. Mamouru glanced and Johnny's eyes were soft and worried.

"What does it matter, Junichi-kun? Just let me go. I'm sorry I came over. It won't happen again."

Johnny furrowed his brow and glanced at Taylor before he looked back, trying not to yell. "Why DID you come over?" He said.

"Mostly to call things off with Alaina-chan. I.. wasn't sure how else I could do it and I figured if I did it here, she wouldn't make a scene."

Johnny shoved Mamouru out the door. "Dude, what the hell!? That's bullshit man and you know it!"

"Yeah. I'm sorry. Everyone already hates me so what does it matter if anyone hates me more. You won't have to worry anymore though, Junichi-kun."

Johnny furrowed his brow. "You piss me off, man! This is some bullshit but... you're my bro. As scummy as you've been, I'm never gonna hate ya, man."

Mamouru turned. "I... have something I want to tell you but I can't. You'll find out soon enough but for now.. Just... I don't know..."

"I'm your bro man... if something's wrong... tell me..."

Mamouru slipped from Johnny's grip. "I just need some time to think. I'm sure I'll tell you soon enough. I'll go home in a little bit. I just need to... I need some time to think a bit more." Mamouru then slipped out of the house and went outside to sit on the porch.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:04 am

"Where'd Mamu go?" Came Taylor's sleepy voice from behind Johnny. Her eyes were barely open enough to see Johnny standing there, and he patted the bed next to her as enticingly as she could without being fully conscious. "He can come too. Always room for one more..." And then she was asleep again.

In the basement, Cassie looked up when Alaina walked in, and was almost startled. She got the distinct impression that all was not right, but she couldn't just ask now.

"Russian will always be my favorite, though," said Bucky, his voice tired and craggy. "One more trick, Babybear, then we'll let you sleep."

Cassie sighed, and smiled at Bucky, and then obliged with a deep, heavy Russian accent, with rolling R's and wet H's. "Alaina. Where ees my track suit? I have to go to store, and I want to look good."

"There was a guy at the school that used to... Nevermind." Bucky waved off his anecdote. It was too late for stories about old, lunatic, track suit-wearing Russian submission grapplers.

"Welcome back, Alaina. I feel like I haven't seen you all night. Is everything okay?" Cassie asked nicely, with genuine concern.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:15 am

Alaina laughed at the Russian accent but that ended quickly once Cassie asked her what was wrong. If there was anyone who would understand Alaina's frustration, anger and sadness with Mamouru it was Cassie. She had dealings with him after all and had seen through Alaina's attempt to play things off.

"Yeah, well.... they will be all right." Alaina said. "You were right though. I ended up being nothing more than a sleeve for him to use. He dumped me because he cheated on me and said he loved me too much to keep doing stuff behind my back."

Alaina shrugged and shook her head. "I saw good in him and got fucked. Literally. He can kiss my ass, he broke my heart worse than Norman did...."

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:58 am

"Oh, Alaina..." Cassie said sympathetically. She got up and marched over to the much bigger girl and wrapped her arms around her midsection and squeezed.

As much as she empathized with her, Cassie wasn't surprised. She knew Mamouru better than most. She knew that he was a good guy trapped in bad guy habits, but she had long since given up trying to crack that shell. She repressed any urge to say I told you so, or welcome to the club. It didn't matter, but Alaina mattered.

She clung to her for several moments before letting go. She stood in front of her, looking up at the much taller girl. She looked like a child by comparison.

"Wanna come sit?" She said, and gestured to the small lingering group. Bonnie, Nikolette, Bucky, and Akashi.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:01 am

Bonnie's head perked up. "Mamouru was here?" She said in near excitement. She hadn't seen that boy in forever!

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:19 am

It was starting to get cold outside. There had been a reason that Mamouru had holed up in Johnny's room but he was running out of options. Maybe he SHOULD go home? As he was contemplating it, his phone rang. He answered it and began speaking but ended up getting too cold to stay out and came back in the house.

"Yes... listen A-" Mamouru paused and looked around. He didn't SEE anyone, but he was a bit paranoid still. "Listen, A-chan." He said, hoping the abbreviation worked. "I'm not sure what I am going to do yet. I'll give you a text when i head out. You don't have to stay up tonight." Mamouru lowered his head and "You too..." He whispered and then hung up.

Mamouru sighed and leaned against the door that lead outside. He was starting to get tired. If he didn't leave now, he'd probably never make it home and he couldn't afford to stay her for the night.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:17 pm

Alaina hugged Cassie back, inadvertently pressing her breasts against Cassie's face. "Whoops! Sorry about that... but yeah I would love to join you, thanks." Alaina looked around and recognized a couple of these people, but only really knowing Cassie. "Hey, I'm Alaina! Its nice to meet you guys!"

Alaina spent a few minutes making small talk, trying to be cheerful as best she could. She had heard of Bonnie, Nikolette and Akashi of course. Alaina found it odd that Bonnie sounded happy when Mamouru was mentioned though. She probably never had him screw around behind her back. Alaina wanted to make a good first impression, but felt like she was failing to do so. Alaina smiled as best she could, and pardoned herself for a moment. Fresh air would do her some good.

As Alaina quietly stepped towards the door she had the misfortune to hear a familiar voice around the corner..... one that was like nails on a chalkboard. A-chan!? He didn't even wait to get home and away from his old "Alaina-chan" to talk to one of his new girlfriends! Alaina turned the corner and saw Mamouru leaning against the door. Her face turned to a scowl as she looked through him, crossing her arms.

"So is that you new A-chan? How is she doing? While we are at it, how are B-chan, C-chan and the rest of the alphabet you were fucking behind my back?" Alaina growled. "It was so nice of you to drop me like a bad habit because you loved me.... were you driven into their arms, and vaginas because you loved me so much?!" Alaina knew deep down that this was the wrong thing to do, but there was just something about the way Mamouru was... and the cheating that was like pressing a built in rage button...

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:49 pm

Mamouru's eyes widened and his body stuiffened when he heard Alaina's voice. He turned around and gave her a meek look, enduring everything she had to say. He cast his eyes downward. He just didn't think she could handle the real truth. The lie seemed so much more believable. He just couldn't tell her.

He lifted his head enough to look her in the eye. "H-Hai." He said and turned his head away. It was just better to let Alaina believe what she wanted. That's what he thought.

"I'm sorry, Alaina-chan. I'll leave. It was wrong for me to linger..." He said and turned his back on her.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:14 pm

Alaina wasn't sure what to think of Mamouru's reaction. She was sure he would flip out, not act sheepish. Then again he did act syrangely from time to time. Like the non-stop formality....

"Listen.... its your brothers place. You have every right to be here regardless of who you stabbed in the back. I will be with Cassie and the others, go somewhere and rest until a ride comes. If you try to drive I will put you in a world of hurt, got it?" As much as Alaina was angry with him she didn't want to get hurt. She just didn't want to be around him.

"I remember you saying I didn't really fit into AFW when we first met. I also remember you telling me that I didn't have as high a ceiling as other people. While I am thankful for all the help.... I will always remember that and I will be better than you ever thought I could possibly be. Good night, and have a good life."

With that Alaina turned away, leaving Mamouru to rejoin the others.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content