Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 207 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 207 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Slumber party!

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Slumber party! Empty Slumber party!

Post by Jessica Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:28 am

It was almost 9 pm. Jessica was lying on her bed, looking up at the ceiling as she threw and caught a little tennis ball in the air. She had invited Kanai to come to her place that night, but her friend hadnt showed up yet. She started to believe she was a little stupid for inviting her to spend the night at her place just a match after they met. A little upset with herself, she launched the ball to the roof, wanting to let go of all of her anger. She forgot for a moment that balls actually bounced, and when it did, came right down to Jessica's stomach, hitting her right on her belly button, making her cough for a little while and start whinning.

The girl was wearing a very loose white T-shirt and orange hotpants. Nothing on her feet, nothing on her arms or hands. It was 9:42 and Jessica's hopes went down. The orange fangirl rolled over on her bed, looking at the bed next to hers, one she had prepared for this special night, leaving some candies on the pillow and a few extra pillows so Kanai could decide which she liked the most. Feeling she had been abandoned, the girl shutted down her eyes, ready to sleep soon that night.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Slumber party! Empty Re: Slumber party!

Post by zxn666 Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:40 am

There was a very good reason why Kanai still hadn't shown up. After the match with Jessica, Kanai's body felt like it had knotted up everywhere, and she was sore all over. She first went to her apartment and fired up the jacuzzi, deciding to take a long massaging soak in it before going to loosen up her sore muscles. Of course, when Kanai got into the tub she quickly fell asleep. She woke up after a seemingly short time, but one look at the clock told her she had been asleep for several hours. Surprised at this, she leapt out of the tub, getting dressed as quickly as she could as she dashed out the door. Already she was late!

Kanai drove as fast as she could down the highway, heading towards to the address Jessica gave her. When she finally arrived, it was 9:05. Kanai hoped that Jessica wouldn't be too mad at her for being late. Her hair was still wet from the bath, and she wore clothes she just threw on, a light sweater with a form-fitting pink lingerie top beneath, and a pair of gray sweatpants with the matching pink lacy panties beneath. She knocked on the door rapidly three times, hoping that Jessica wouldn't be too mad at her.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:54 am

Jessica quickly sat up as she heard the three knocks on the door. Could that be Kanai? She couldnt know until she checked the door! She rapidly put on a pair of fuzzy bunny sandals and hurried to the door, hoping her friend didnt leave. She ran across the hall, tripping over her feet and falling face first to the rug that covered the floor and immediatly standing back up, not letting that little fall stop her.

"I'm coming!" Jessica said as she ran her way to the door, hoping Kanai was still there. "Please, please, please! It's Kanai, it's Kanai...!" She told herself, trying to convince her that her friend was waiting on the other side of the door. She'd open the door like two minutes after Kanai knocked on it.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:02 am

(This'll probably be my last post tonight, it's getting late)

When Jessica opened the door, Kanai quickly jumped on her and gave her a quick hug. "Oh Jessica I'm so sorry!" she said, "I went home and fell asleep in the bath, I'm sorry to have kept you waiting for so long!" She was very sincere, as she hoped that Jessica wasn't angry at her. This was hopefully going to make it up to her. Kanai hugged Jessica tightly, tight enough that their bodies touched and they could feel each other's warmth through the clothing they wore.

"I'll make it up to you tonight Jessica," Kanai promised, "Forgive me for being so late!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:19 am

Jessica gasped as Kanai jumped on her, moving one foot back to not lose balance. She'd blink innocently, astonished by her pink haired friend's sudden jump. The orange girl listened to Kanai explanation, and that was more than enough to make all the anger fade away. "It's okay, silly," Jessica said as she hugged her friend back, stroking her hand through her hair. "Not like I'm mad or anything." She said, giggling softly in Kanai's ear. She'd run her hand over the other girl's back up and down for as long as the hug lasted. Once then, she'd grab her friend's wrist and pull her in. "Come on! We've lost enough time already, we've got a lot of things to do!" Jessica said as she kicked the door closed, pushing Kanai all the way to her room.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:59 am

Kanai was glad that Jessica wasn't angry at her, hugging her friend tightly to show how grateful she was. She eagerly followed Jessica inside into her room. She wondered what Jessica had planned for them tonight.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:16 am

Once in the orange girl's room, Jessica would close the door behind of them and then start giving Kanai a little tour around the place. The first think the pink haired girl would notice would be the walls color: orange! Two beds with orange sheets and white pillows, white fuzzy rug covering the floor and some band and anime posters here and there. There was one big TV and a door on the other side of the room that lead to Jessica's personal bathroom. There was a huge closet, and against it an acoustic guitar.

"Welcome to my room!" The girl said as she walked towards Kanai's bed and picked up the candies, bringing them to her friend."Want some?" She offered. There were two chocolate bars, 5 multi-flavored lollipops and like 10 butter candies. Kanai had many options.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:50 pm

Kanai looked around Jessica's room. It seemed pretty typical, nothing really special, but it had a cozy feeling to it. She took one of the lollipops and unwrapped it, putting it in her mouth and keeping it under her tongue. The others, she thought, would come later.

"Jessica," Kanai said, taking her lollipop out, "We never got to talk in the ring, but I want to know more about you. Where are you from? Why did you join this wrestling league?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:21 pm

"Uhhm, sure~!" Jessica answered, sitting on the edge of her bed as she left the candies on a little nightstand that was located right between the two beds. She then lifted her legs off the floor and crossed them. "Ehem!" She started clearing her voice so Kanai wouldnt have any problems understanding what she said. "I'm from Mizuho, a little town located in Nishitama District, in the Tokyo Prefecture. It's a really nice town, so naturaaal~!" Jessica said, remembering the forest that surrounded the little town.

"And I joined... because I thought it'd be fun!" Jessica exclaimed happily, giggling cutely as she did. "You know, I've been practicing wrestling since I was in high school, so I thought my skills could help me make it really far."

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:02 am

"Hmm..." Kanai said. She was thinking about what Jessica just told her. "So she's a country girl," Kanai thought, "She probably doesn't have much of an idea of what she's getting into..."

Kanai asked another question. "Your skills are pretty good," she said, "But there's that other... problem... that you have. Do you think you will be ok, really?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next