by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 194 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 194 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Slumber party!

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Slumber party! - Page 4 Empty Re: Slumber party!

Post by Jessica Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:43 pm

"Oh, oh! No problem with that!" Jessica said before starting to jump all over the place. Finally she was going to get to meet a catgirl! "Oh! Wait here~!" Without wasting a second more nor asking Kanai for help, she ran out of the room and towards the guests' room, grabbing the mattress tightly, pulling it away from the bed and dragging it all the way back to her room. She'd drop it on the floor, putting her hands on her hips as she looked down at it. "I guess I'll sleep on this thing tonight~! I wanna make my guests enjoy their stay in here~!"

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:48 pm

Kanai seemed a little surprised when Jessica dragged the extra mattress over. "Oh you didn't have to do that! We could've easily fitted on this one bed," Kanai said, indicating the bed she was sitting on, "Besides, it's not like you need to keep away from me or anything." She got up off the bed and walked right up to Jessica, their faces close enough that they could smell each other's breaths. "Don't you think it's better if friends should remain close?" Kanai asked, her eyes boring into Jessica's, hoping the girl would understand what she was suggesting.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:09 am

"Huh?" Jessica wondered what was wrong with her idea. That was until she heard Kanai's idea. The orange girl blushed slightly, starting to sweat a little as she looked right into Kanai's eyes, their breasts just a few inches away from each other's. "K-K-K-Kanai-chan..? W-W-W-What are you suggesting...?" She asked as she placed her hands on Kanai's shoulders, pushing her a little away from her, her innocence not knowing bounds. The pink haired girl would notice that her hands were trembling. It was just because Jessica was nervous... really nervous.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/members-blogs-f42/jessica-s-crew-t2115.html:2wqwu7zy][size=150:2wqwu7zy]Jessica's Maids[/url:2wqwu7zy]

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:28 am

Kanai saw her friend start shuddering, a little disappointed. How could Jessica be so afraid of something that felt so right, so good? She didn't push it, but she was going to make sure Jessica gets over her fear of sex tonight, no matter what. "I think you know what I'm suggesting," she said slyly, a coy smile creeping onto her lips, "We should really get to know once another, you know. Besides, it's cold, and it'll be warmer to be together, right?" Kanai was about to reach up and hug Jessica when the doorbell suddenly rung, cutting her off."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:35 pm

Jessica gulped heavily as she pictured herself sharing a bed with her friend and a catgirl. Even if she liked girls instead of boys, the girl wasnt really sure. Hanging out was one thing, but sleeping in the same bed was something completely different. "Aah---" The girl didnt know what to answer, but fortunetely, the doorbell saved her from having to say anything. "Oh! I-I-I'll go see who that is..!" She said, blushing slightly and quickly rushing to the door, tripping over her own feet and immediatly getting back up like before. "I'm coming!" She yelled at whoever was on the other side of the door.

"Hi~!" Sachiyo said cheerfully. Jessica stared at her for a moment, her eyes shining. She shook her head from side to side, trying to avoid glomping the catgirl. "Uhhmm... Hi! You must be... Sachiyo, right~?" The girl asked, though she already knew it was her. "Uhum! And you are Jessica, arent youu?" The catgirl said as she nodded her head. "Yup!" Jessica said before turning her head towards her room. "Kanaai-chaan~! Your frieend is heree~!"

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:42 am

Kanai sighed when the doorbell rang. "Couldn't you have been just a little later Sachi?" she thought, "Well, no mind. I've got someone to help me now."

She quickly left the room after Jessica. When Jessica opened the door, Kanai immediatly ran up to Sachi and gave her a big hug, burying her face in Sachi's neck. "You're finally here!" Kanai said, "Sure took your time didn't you Sachi?" She would pull away for a second, then suddenly move in to kiss Sachi in the lips. This was a bit more enthusiastic than their usual greeting, but Kanai was also trying to show Jessica how close they were, and how intimacy wasn't anything to be afraid of.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:28 am

Jessica turned her head towards her running friend as she came to the door. Sachi smirked widely and leaned completely on Kanai, slowly wrapping her arms around her back to hug her back as she rested her head on the pink haired girl's shoulders. The orange warrior couldnt avoid feeling a little jealous by the apparently lovely relationship the catgirl and Kanai had. Maybe she could aim for a friend like this in the future...

Anyway, as soon as the kissing part started, Jessica blushed lightly. On the other hand, Sachi didnt seem to have any trouble with it, and kissed Kanai back. "A-Aah... Why dont you... come in? My neighbours dont deserve that kind of shows...." She said, looking away from the other two girls as she scratched her red cheek.

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:25 am

Kanai kept the kiss short, looking out the corner of her eye at Jessica's embarrassed face. She pulled Sachi inside, then closed the door quickly. She then let go of Sachi, letting the catgirl roam around the apartment freely.

"No need to be so embarrassed Jessica, we're all girls here!" Kanai said happily, "We don't need to be afraid of one another. We're all friends, after all." She was hoping to plant some seeds in Jessica's mind, ideas that perhaps an intimate relationship wasn't so bad. It was so much fun for her, after all!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessica Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:47 am

Jessica stepped aside, leaving the other two girls space so they could come in as she closed and locked the door. Sachiyo was left in some kind of 'wooww~!' state, smiling cutely and keeping her eyes closed. Even though the kiss wasnt really long, the catgirl had enjoyed a lot~! The orange girl turned her head to look at Kanai. "B-But..." She didnt know what to answer at first. "..Yeah, you're right." She added a few moments later, smirking at the pink haired girl.

She wandered around the place for a while, examining every inch of Jessica's apartments. "Meeow~! It's nicee~!" She said in a pretty cheerful tune of voice. "Thaank youu, Saachi-nyaan~!" The orange girl answered to Sachi's comment before walking to a point in between the other two girls and giving each of them a soft slap on their back. "Alright, ladies... Whaat do you feel like dooing noow~?"

Jessica

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Jan 21, 2010 11:38 pm

Kanai reached into the plastic bag Sachi brought with her. "Oh goody, you bought it!" Kanai said happily. She pulled out a hefty case of wine coolers. "My my, you really went all out this time eh Sachi?" Kanai said, "This is going to make tonight so exciting!"

"Do you have any music Jessica?" Kanai asked, "Cuz I feel like dancing and drinking all night long!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next