Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 217 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 214 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Deus001, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Party with Lena and Eka

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Party with Lena and Eka Empty Party with Lena and Eka

Post by fdukna Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:33 pm

Lena was so happy to be at that party. She knew she would find Eka there, and she really wanted to meet other people from the AFW. Lena came inside of the house where the party was. She greeted everyone, talked a bit to a few people. Then she took one or two shots of vodka, and had a walk inside of the house. She was looking for Eka also

It is finaly outside and alone that she saw her friend "Hey Eka, I'm so happy to find you here" She said cheerfuly to the Georgian girl, while coming to hug her

Back to top Go down

Party with Lena and Eka Empty Re: Party with Lena and Eka

Post by LtLukas Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:58 pm

Eka was feeling kinda out of it. She was feeling in a bit of a funk- she wasn't entirely sure what caused it but it was there nonetheless. It was her first real college party in Japan and she should have been happy. But nonetheless she felt like an outsider. Her shyness had taken over and she could not bring herself to talk to any of her fellow students. The Georgian girl stared down at her red solo cup and her awful beer as if that would talk to her. A wry smile spread across her face. No it didn't look like the beer was going to talk to her. Damn.

She scanned the party to find anyone who looked interesting. No one, really. The Georgian girl swilled her beer around in her cup. This wasn't really her crew and she was beginning to wonder how she got invited. Eka didn't like getting completely hammered but she was beginning to feel the four or so beers she had in her. And then she heard a familiar voice call out to her and was quickly embraced.

"Oh hey Lena." The blonde hair and the Russian accent gave her away. Lena looked stunning. Eka felt like she was pretty in her black dress but Lena was truly beautiful. Eka beamed with joy when she saw her friend. "How are you? How was the poetry contest?" Eka took a wobble. Dang. Maybe she was a little more tipsy than she thought she was.

Back to top Go down

Post by fdukna Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:15 pm

Lena was so happy to be with Eka again. She was stressed or afraid to be worried, even without Eka though, because she has always be very sociable, and not shy at all. But she really wanted to have time with the Georgian girl, they haven't seen each other for a while.

After Lena hugged her friend, she noticed she didn't look like very happy. "Well I'm fine, yes the contest was sooo coool! I ended up at the second place, but i'm sure you would have ended first if you had come" Lena grabbed her by the arm, all smiling "Come here! We'll have a few drinks" She yelled, pulling her friend toward the inside room.

Then she noticed Eka was already a little bit drunk . She giggled "Haha looks like you already started". Then she looked more seriously at Eka "Are you ok? you're beautiful in that dress. Concerning me, I think I put too much make-up it's a bit ridiculous, but who cares ' she sayd cheerfuly

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:28 pm

Lena was very happy and Eka was beginning to brighten up a little. The Russian girl was so full of energy that Eka was feeling rejuvenated herself but there was still a bit of darkness that lingered in the back of her mind. As Eka was dragged into the ktichen her walk straightened up a bit. She corrected it and gave off a slightly less drunk demeanor. At least she hoped.

"Haha yeah. I am sure it was great though. And yeah, I can stand one or two more drinks I think." Eka wasn't a lightweight by any means. And there was no one better to prove that to than a Russian girl. Eka had always marked the Russian as a lugubrious lot but Lena was light and cheerful. "And no, you look great! I love it. But yeah, just one or two more." Eka steadied herself against the counter and smiled sheepishly. "I would prefer not to throw up tonight..."

Back to top Go down

Post by fdukna Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:37 pm

Lena understood that Eka felt a bit sad, but she thought that inviting her for a drink, and having a cheerful talk would help her more than a long conversation. Both girls go to the kitchen. There are plenty of people everywhere, but they managed to get their way to the drinks. Then Lena took two shots, and filled them with vodka. Then she gave one to her friend and kept the other one . Then they both drunk it. "Ouch! A pretty tough one!" Lena exclaimed "Want another one?" she asked, giggling

"And please tell me, what have you been doing these days? Did you often go to the gym? " she asked her friend. Outside the party was running, there was a bit too much people, but it's still ok. In the other room, people were dancing. And there was a swimming pool outside But Lena thought Eka wasn't really in a dancing mood, she they'd prefere to stay here a bit to talk

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:47 pm

Eka tasted the fire that was the vodka. She really didn't get into the hard liquors too much, preferring Georgian wine. But this was a college party and when in Rome, she guessed. The ravenhaired girl grimaced. No chaser. Traditional Russian style. She tried to get her face as straight as she could but the drunk smile she had on gave her away. Eka waved off the offer for another drink. "Not right now. In a bit. I promise." Eka hiccuped and touched the side of Lena's face. She was a friendly drunk and couldn't resist grabbing a beautiful thing.

"And oh yes, I have been studying and going to the gym. I am a student," Eka gestured to the other partygoers like that did anything, "and just finished my mid terms. So it is a celebration!" Eka's face slumped back into a frown. She raised her cup to give a cheers to Lena before realizing she didn't have a drink. "Err, do you want a beer?"

Back to top Go down

Post by fdukna Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:11 pm

Somehow Lena already started to feel just a bit tipsy. But she was less than Eka for sure. Then her friend refused the second drink . So Lena drank the second shoot alone.

Then when Eka started to cuddle Lena's face. She started to laugh 'Eka, are you really ok? Or is there something wrong with my make up you wanted to show me or.." Lena teased. She was actually embarassed by her friend's reaction, she couldn't say that she was totally indifferent to Eka, but she was still embarassed . Since she was also a bit drunk, she wanted to play a bit. "Well, you said that you went to the gym right" Lena said teasingly, but not meanly. She would try to sneak behind Eka, and to hug her elbows, wrapping her arms around it, then trying to lock her hands together, applying a friendly chickenwing on her friends.
If it worked she would say "Ok for the beer. Try to break free and you get the beer" as she laughed. Lena didn't know why she was doing that, just for fun or to avoid Eka's cuddlling for the moment. At that moment, other people were looking at Eka and laughed, what Lena hadn't planned at all

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:19 pm

A few people were looking on, but Eka didn't notice and didn't care. And Lena began teasing her about going to the gym and then snuck behind her. The Georgian girl let her- she trusted Lena to not do anything silly. And then she did something silly. Eka yelped and dropped her drink as Lena expertly applied the chicken wing. The girl giggled at the challenge. This was fun.

"Oh come on," Eka teased back, "You gave me no warning!" Eka brought her hips back so her tight butt was on Lena. She wanted to give the girl that feeling. And then she began thrashing about for all she was worth, putting all of her drunk strength into breaking free and getting her beer.

Back to top Go down

Post by fdukna Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:43 pm

Lena started to apply the chickenwing perfectly on her friend . It worked and Eka was in her tight grip. She giggled as Eka was struggling as she could to wriggle free. But it's practicly unpossible to break free from a chickenwing hold, even more when you are drunk. Lena also felt how Eka was trying to get her butt on Lena. It didn't make her feel nothing but she didn't react to it. "Say Uncle!" she yelled as she was keeping the grip tight.
Even if Eka was of course attractive, and they were now very close, the more they know each other , and the more Lena was starting to consider Eka as a submissive person for her. And she was feeling a relationship would hurt Eka more than anything

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:47 pm

Eka was feeling flirty. Maybe not entirely submissive, but flirty. And that meant doing things you wouldn't ordinarily do. Like for example, when you are in a chicken wing, doubling over so that if someone wanted to maintain their grip, they would have to leave their feet, because Eka's butt served as a fulcrum. And if they left their feet, then they would slide over the top of her onto the cement floor.

There was no saying uncle. Eka launched into her plan with the steady sobriety of someone who had encountered this a million times before, which she had.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next