Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 133 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Party with Lena and Eka

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Party with Lena and Eka - Page 2 Empty Re: Party with Lena and Eka

Post by fdukna Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:59 pm

Eka keeped her grip tightly locked in, immobilizing Eka's upper body. "Soo, I didn't hear your answer" she kept teasing, narrowing Eka's arms even tighter. "Come'on, just say it!" she yelled out.

But Lena only considered Eka's butt game as a flirty way, and didn't care about what was happening there. It was a big mistake. At one moment , she felt herself getting up from the floor, then passing above Eka's shoulders "waaaoo" she yelled. Then she ended up quite slowly on the floor on her back "ouck!" she was surprised and didn't understand what happened to her, and how her friend that. If Lena had to let go off her friend, Eka also falled on top of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:06 am

Eka collapsed on top of her. The heap began to writhe and disentangle a bit. The ravenhaired girl was on top and quickly got off of her and dusted herself off. The smile on her face was a little less inebriated and a little more clever. She offered her hand to Lena to help her up. "Not so bad for a drunk girl huh?" Her legs were firm now. She was still a little drunk but she felt proud at having escaped the chicken wing.

"You owe me a beer now, Lena." Her tone was as teasing and fun as Lena's was earlier. Maybe she should have asked for wine instead. But no matter. She was in the moment and having fun.

Back to top Go down

Post by fdukna Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:18 am

Lena grabbed Eka's hand and went back on her feet. "Wow, good game" she said quite cheerfuly. Then both girls took a beer, cheered and started to drink it together. "So, have you been into some fights recently?" Lena asked "Since I see you actually went quite a lot of time to the gym" Lena smiled.

She also was happy that her friend was in a better mood right now. She somehow felt she made someone happy. Then Lena was full of energy right now, and she wanted to drink a bit more, as she was about to take another shot of vodka

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:31 am

"Oh, no, I have just my studies at the moment. But I should have a fight fairly soon. I do not know who my opponent is yet, but I hope they are good!" She took her beer and cracked the top. In the US, she wouldn't have been able to drink as she was still underage. But the Japanese cops were more lenient and kinder. Eka noticed Lena stealing a few sidelong glances at the vodka. She wasn't the most experienced drinker, but she knew a few things. "There are these drinks called screwdrivers. You have tried these, yes?" Eka arched an eyebrow. Her friend held all of her interest.

"But what about you. Have you had any matches at AFW? There are lots of good wrestlers!" Eka was feeling a little more gregarious, a little more excited now. She had beaten Lena at something and it felt nice.

Back to top Go down

Post by fdukna Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:44 am

Lena also had some match coming in, and she also didn't know who her future opponent was. But yes, who knows? maybe she will have to fight her friend, she thought

"Oh, not , I've never tried these. What is it?" She answered to Eka, as she was starting to feel more drunk. "I'd like to try! Do you have some here?" She asked, interested

"Nope, still hadn't any fight since I crushed you last time" Lena answered, teasing a bit
She continued drinking her beer. She more and more wanted to do something, she was feeling excited also . "After your drinks, wanna go a bit on the 2nd floor? See if there are some people there" She asked

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:50 am

Eka bristled a little bit at the crushed you comment but let it slide. She thought she had fought fairly well, but whatever. "Yes, all we need is some orange juice." Eka made her way over to the fridge and pulled some orange juice out. She was sure the host wouldn't mind. Eka then moved over and grabbed the vodka and two cups. She poured the drink for her friend, mixing it expertly before offering it to her.

"It cuts down the taste of vodka a little bit. Try it, it is very popular in the US!" Eka began smiling again. "But yes, good luck. Do you get to watch the matches a lot?"

Back to top Go down

Post by fdukna Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:10 am

Lena took the drink and drunk it "Ow! Thanks! It's very good! I like it" Lena was feeling now really fine, she just should stop drinking more and it will be perfect. The party was really fine, there were a lot of people, talking and dancing around. But Lena wanted a small break , it would be perfect
"Do you want to have a small break? Like going upstair, all these noise..." Lena asked her friend, touching her forearm and inviting her to follow her upstair

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:15 am

Ek gladly accepted the invitation to go upstairs to a bedroom. She wasn't quite sure what she meant by taking her up there but the Georgian girl was willing to take a risk on whatever it was. Besides, even if she had the worst intentions, Lena was really cute. She could cuddle up next to her any time. And the clamor of the party was really starting to get to her.

"What are your intentions?" Eka's tone went back to being flirty. It looked like the night was only getting started.

Back to top Go down

Post by fdukna Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:23 am

Both girls come to the bedroom as Lena is smiling. She smiled because Eka doesn't know why they were here. Lena stared at Eka "We wrestle now! Until someone taps out and submit! Winner gets a kiss " Lena knew how childish this game was, but she was so excited because of the drink, and wanted to grapple with Eka again.
Without waiting her friend's approval, Lena pushed Eka, trying to put her on the bed, while comming also on the bed, in order to grapple with her and try to get on top

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:25 am

Eka smiled which abruptly turned to a surprised face as Eka was pushed to the bed. She managed to react a little quicker this time, rolling back and getting on her knees as Lena got on the bed. "You're on!" Eka moved forward and moved her hands up, offering a clinch to Lena. She knew that is where she would prosper...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next