by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 237 users online :: 1 Registered, 1 Hidden and 235 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Rock The House

+8
HighFly
acuyra
scorn53
Underdog21
Deus001
kerflubble
Tatyina
Lobo
12 posters

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

Rock The House  - Page 10 Empty Re: Rock The House

Post by Tatyina Sat May 14, 2016 8:26 pm

"Ha!" Duffy laughed sharply at Feruza. "Ye dun nae need ta give me yer-"

She was cut off when the big Diana brusquely brushed passed her, knocking her off balance and nearly causing her to topple over and take Feruza with her. In the confusion, the rest of Duffy's beer splashed onto the new comer and before Duffy could turn and start barking at Diana, she noticed. Her eyes widened and she began to pat Feruza's chest with the palm of her hand.

"Shite! Shite! Shite! Lassie, A'll tak care o this."
She said, mashing her hand against Feruza's damp chest. While she did, she turned and growled at Diana. "Oi, cunt! watch where th' fuck ye're goin!"

Femie had just been nibbling a bit and enjoying the scenery. She hadn't really found anyone yet to chat it up with and was feeling like Kozue might end up winning their little wager. However, as the new girl arrived, and the incident seemed to devolve, the Belgian slipped through the crowd and appeared near Duffy and Feruza.

"Mon Dieu, quelle horreur!" She gasped in French. "Mademoiselle MacBain, s'il vous plait, allow me to take care of our new guest?" She said and smiled at Duffy and Feruza.

Duffy grinned and was practically gone, chasing after Diana and stepping up to get into her face. "Ye gotta problem, lassie?" Duffy said with a wide grin.

Femie tilted her head in a bow and took Feruza's hand. "Enchanté, ma chere." Femie said slyly. "Femie Weydman. Why don't we get you dry? Ohoho!"

Belle was about to respond to Clyde when she felt the tap and the not so subtle growl. Her cheerful smile widened into a darker grin and as she turned her wild eyes matched Kozue. "Oh, heeey!" Belle chirped e staring into Kozue's eyes despite her friendly words. She leaned in and went for a tight hug on Kozue.

"It's good to see ya again!"
She purred into Kozue's ear, though the words did sound genuine even if her face might have said otherwise.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat May 14, 2016 9:22 pm

Eliza wondered just what Juniper had in mind, clearly the redhead seemed to have it out for some odd reason on the dancing passion. Nevertheless Ms Harenwood was curious, not just about Ms Nayle. But about fighting her, she had seen the tag matches Juniper had against Ryan. Though she lost both, it would be interesting to see how the redhead fought on her own. Eliza was confident that Juniper would have a hard time against her, though Juniper's reaction was odd. Eliza was simply being her usual polite self, perhaps the tall woman had expected a more angered reaction. No matter, the challenge was accepted.

"Very well, till then Ms Nayle." Eliza said politely, now that Juniper departed Ms Harenwood simply remained where she was for the time being. She had forgotten how lively parties could be, and chose to take a breather for the moment. Though if anyone else approached her Eliza would give a nod to them out of formality.

Meanwhile Ryan heard what Jay had to say regarding Juniper, though the mention of a bounty on Zokaro had made the young Brit frown. Ryan couldn't say he felt comfortable associating himself with one that had a criminal record, though Mr Knight decided not to comment on it. Jay to Mr Knight's mind didn't appear the sort to be unscrupulous after all. But Zokaro's mimicking of Ryan's nickname of his girlfriend Anampo made the paragon chuckle.

"Best leave the terms of endearment to me my friend. For myself I will be defending my tag belts with John against Sion and Daisuke of WhiteGale, in a ladder match. As for Anampo I will be training her, the same way I did with Mr Carnaby. Brutal yes, but she must succeed and win. I will ensure that, so long as she wishes to be good at wrestling." Ryan said promptly, in spite of his jovial attitude he wasn't beating around the bush with this.

As for John, well he'd had some nice pieces of cake. There was still plenty left, but the artist had fallen asleep. And was snoozing on the table in front of it, anyone who wanted some cake was probably going to have to nudge Mr Carnaby awake.

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Sun May 15, 2016 2:01 am

Feruza smiled, warming up to the Scot, until she gasped, nearly being knocked over by her! Her chest was soaked with ice cold beer, and now Duffy was almost molesting her trying to dry her off. She blushed, and tried to tell the other woman that it was fine, until another woman came to help. She sounded... French? She tried to smile again, but it looked more like a nervous grimace with teeth.

"Feruza A-Azizovna Nabiyeva." she responded, shivering a little. That beer was cold! "To be dry would be nice, yes."
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Mon May 16, 2016 11:50 pm

Diana had already gained a slight bit of distance between the small group, simply barging through and knocking over her 'victim' in a way that resembled so many high school bully scenes in TV shows and movies. Only it seemed this 'victim' was having absolutely none of it. A sly smile on the Italians face as she'd hear the Scot fill the room with her swearing, before Diana would stop her semi-brisk walk, already hearing the tatter of stomping feet approaching.

Turning, she'd find the woman already in her face, demanding answers with a somewhat massive grin on her face. Diana would struggle to contain a grin on her own face, as it seemed the entertainment had come to her, even if she did have to jab and poke it somewhat.

Hiding said grin remarkably well, she'd turn, fully facing the slightly smaller woman, pressing her face in so that the two women's noses were but a fraction of a inch away. Her face now completely stern and serious, toned figure somewhat flexed, she'd simply mutter to the woman, not breaking eye contact for a second.

"What was that?"

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon May 16, 2016 11:56 pm

Kyoko wasn't sure what she was doing. She wasn't a party person, or at least a big one small gatherings sure but house with wrestlers  parties were loud and bad blood almost always ensued. Still she had nothing better to do that night and figured it would be a nice way to get to know other people, unfortunately she also had one other head ache she had to deal with as well. "Look I don't care what you do but try to not get me involved in anything you start." Kyoko said to the girl accompanying her.

"What you think I'm gonna run to mommy if anything goes sideways, as far as I'm concerned I don't know you." Amy said, unlike Kyoko she actually did want to go here but she needed Kyoko car to do it, which made for an interesting car ride that was better left not talked about. The two entered and Amy began looking for any drinks and familiar faces. While Kyoko looked around to see where Clyde was, after all she figured it was nice to at least give the new champ her congrats on the win. She found him with a small group  and moved closer. "Um excuse me, mister Gaston I'm Kyoko Akan. You probably haven't heard of me but I just felt it appropriate to say congratulations on your big win, I hope your reign is memorable." Amy on the other hand had found an interesting face and smirked, this party was already looking to be worth it as she moved over near Diana.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue May 17, 2016 6:22 am

Dixie's smile dropped off of her face as Bonnie mentioned Karen, just for a moment, but she quickly put it back on, shaking her head at her fangirl.

"Bonnie. Lemme tell ya something about Karen, alright? She ain't shit. She's a big gal, and she's as strong as an ox, but...she ain't strong enough, and she definitely ain't good enough to keep up with me in the ring."

The Texan then lifted her arm, flexing it towards Bonnie, grinning once more at the girl. "Come on now. Look at me. Do you really think a woman like that would ever stand a chance against this? Get real! She's just a dumb bimbo in a bunny suit, that's all!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue May 17, 2016 7:37 am

Kozue sort of expected Belle to react the way she did. Oh, she had no way of knowing exactly what the cowgirl would do, but she figured it would be weird and random. This fit.

Okay. Kozue could do weird.

”Hey, how you doing?” Kozue’s smile mirrored Belle’s well and she returned the hug, digging into her sides with it. She titled her head to the side, knocking it off the side of Bell’s skull and speaking right into her ear, too. ”Great to see you, great to see you. Look at you, stepping out, meeting people wearing whatever-the-fuck this ugly-ass thing you got on is.”

Kozue pulled back and brought their eyes on the same place. ”Little crowded in here. Wanna go outside, have a little girl-chat?”

God, she hoped she didn’t have to do this much longer. Smiling this much caused her physical, emotional, and spiritual pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue May 17, 2016 9:10 am

Everything seemed to be going alright so far tonight until, finally it happened. Over Belle's shoulder Clyde would see that big Italian chick purposely ram into Duffy and nearly topple her over, spilling some beer on the new girl that had just arrived. "The hell!?" Clyde exclaimed at the sight, that didn't look like an accident and that Diana chick had better have a good excuse for doing that to Duffy, who would go on to confront Diana and begin an intense stare down.

"Dammit!" Clyde was just about to go backup Duffy before his favorite Ninja showed up to greet Belle. "Aww hell..." Clyde muttered with an uneasy gaze as Belle went to hug Kozue who returned the hug as the cowboy looked at her with a very worried stare for a moment before it cleared up. He was curious to see how these two were getting along but Ninjette's smile, as odd as it looked, seemed genuine.  How were these two getting along? The cowboy actually flushed a bit from how... Intimate the two looked. But he brushed it off. Girls were weird.

"Good ta' see ya, Ninjette! Glad ya' made it, meant ta' speak with ya and you kids play nice, I'll be right back!" Clyde said very quickly as he began to march on over to Duffy and Diana before he was stopped by a voice who called him. Quickly he turned around and would see a tall, lovely, japanese woman standing before him and congratulating him on his title win.

"Oh wow..."
She was quite the cutie and caught the boy off guard as he flushed at the japanese vixen's words. With a bashful grin, he'd bow his head to Kyoko. "K-Kyoko! It's nice ta' meetcha! Yer words are mighty kind! I'd love ta' stay and chat with ya but... Excuse me just, make yerself at home and If ya got any questions I'll be right back, I just gotta... I'll be right back!" He said frantically before turning around to do a hurried little trot over to Duffy and Diana, putting a hand on Duffy's shoulder to try and separate her from Diana, while his other hand rested on Diana's big bicep (Wow she was a tank) and tried to separate the two!

"Alright, alright! Break it up you two!" Said the cowboy before looking to Diana. " I saw whatcha did, Miss and that wasn't cool. If ya got a problem with Duffy, you can leave my property and settle this at work or something..." He said as he glared sternly at Diana. "You ain't gonna be pullin' crap like that on  my family or any of guests in my home. Apologize and squash it or get out." Growled the blonde as he pointed towards the door before his brow furrowed and he looked at Duffy.

"D-Does she even work for AFW?"

-----------

Bonnie was all starry eyed as Dixie flexed her arm and told her that Karen was no real threat to her at all. " O' course! Yer the best, Dixie!" Bonnie exclaimed as she held her fists just below her chin and admired her hero like she were an eager young rookie. Her attention completely locked on her idol until she happened to notice Diana and Diana being nose to nose until Clyde broke it up.

She had seen this Diana chick and saw Diana all up in her girl's face and Immediately, Bonnie's eyes narrowed as she rolled her shoulders and glared at the woman as if preparing her self to leap into action at a moments notice.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue May 17, 2016 9:40 am

Belle felt Kozue return the hug and felt the roughness behind it. Instead of grimacing, she grinned wider and listened to the low, hot voice that pelted her ear. The contact was surprisingly intimate and her cheeks flushed as she listened. Belle briefly wondered if anyone would notice or care as the two beauties hugged and seemingly exchanged pleasantries.

"Heh. Heh." Belle chuckled. "Next time I'll try an show off more of the bottom insteada the top." She remarked and threw a glance at Kozue's short shorts. "But, I s'ppose it's a bit stuffy here. I don't mind goin outside an gettin ta know each other a bit more." Belle said with a wink and a grin. She looked for Clyde who was already gone. Perfect. Belle reached out and took Kozue's hand and, giving it a rather gentle squeeze, began to the Ninjette out of the apartment.

Meanwhile, Femie took Feruza's hand and looked around for Clyde. She was going to ask him about cleaning up the woman but as she raised a finger, he was already off trying to solve the cause of the issue. "Ohoho, well, I'm sure he won't mind..." Femie purred and tugged Feruza along, taking a moment to slip through the main rooms of the apartment and off to the more private areas.

"Don't worry, we'll take care of it, ma chere!" Femie chirped and opened a door. She peered in and it looked like the bedroom. With a soft chuckle, she flipped on the light, pulled Feruza in and closed the door. "I'm sure we could find something, non?" She said. "If you don't mind, mademoiselle." Femie said with coy smile. "Please, remove your shirt!"

Duffy narrowed her eyes as Diana began to stare her down. Her good mood was thoroughly ruined and she was now looking to salvage it with a good row against the huge chick in front of her. She heard Clyde trying to break things up and the best she could manage was to not tell him to fuck off. Ignoring him, she lifted her finger and jabbed it into one of Diana's big tits.

"Ah... said..." Duffy spoke slowly so the Italian could understand. "Ye. Gotta. Problem, lassie?" Duffy growled, not backing down.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue May 17, 2016 10:10 am

Kozue had many problems with Belle. She didn’t like the way she hung on Clyde like a crazed stalker, she thought the last thing the AFW needed was its fiftieth cowgirl-themed wrestler, and, yeah, there was that bit where the bitch gave her a cheap shot on her way out of the Reira match, making a bad day shittier for no good reason.

But she’d never accuse Belle of being ugly. Girl was hot. Backstabbing aside, there were many, many worse women she could be hatefully hugging.

”Fucking delightful.” She tapped her forehead against hers for emphasis. “Let’s go.” Kozue let Belle take her hand and follwed her on out. All the way, though, she stayed wary, keeping her eyes locked on the cowprint princess, expecting bullshit from her at any moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next