by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 191 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 190 Guests :: 2 Bots

ihateocrecolors

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Rabbit Rock Revenge!

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Rabbit Rock Revenge! Empty Rabbit Rock Revenge!

Post by Lobo Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:59 am

Friday - 11:13 p.m. - Tokyo, Japan - 7/11 Gas Station

It was a late Friday night in Tokyo, Japan and as usual, Dulsa was doing absolutely nothing. Tonight she was walking down to the nearest gas station with merchandise she could either read or already knew they had. In this case it was 7/11, and Dulsa was seeking a Slurpee for herself tonight, walking most of the way from her apartment, down the city streets before marching into the store, grabbing a big 40 oz cup before filling it up with the cherry flavored slush, taking a rather large drink from it upon fitting her straw inside.

"Damn that's good..."
Dulsa would mutter before preparing to pay for the drink and make her way out of convenient store until something caught her eye on a rack full of 100 Yen CD's, all Japanese except for one CD that had her rival, Bunny Bomber on the cover.

"Bunny Bomber's a singer...? S-She has an album?"
Dulsa would mutter to herself with the straw in her mouth, tilting her head at the CD before picking it up to examine it, looking at the titles of the 12 tracks on the back of the CD. "This thing is ancient. When did that old bat make this? I had no clue she was musician..." Dulsa would say to herself, a bit jealous that her rival managed to have a record released by a company while she had nothing. It only gave Dulsa another reason to hate Bunny even more than she already did.

Still despite her great dislike for Bunny, Dulsa was curious, she wanted to hear the album for herself, prompting her to take it with her and pass a few yen on the counter before making her way back to the apartment, curious to see what Bunny's music sounded like.When Dulsa reached her apartment, she popped in the CD and immediately began playing it on her DVD player. Within 30 seconds, Dulsa had spat a mouthful of her slushie after hearing the first cheesy, badly sung, J-Pop sounding track. And within 2 minutes, Dulsa had stopped the CD completely to end a terrible sounding, badly sung, out of tune, overly cute toned song that was somewhere between laughable, and down right painful to listen to.

"Oh God this is... This is Horrible! And they... They all sound the same!!"
Dulsa would let out as she went from one track to the next, hearing almost the exact same song over and over until she reached the end and stopped the player and took at the CD, taking a moment to stare at it before bursting out into laughter.

"Hahahaha! No wonder this was on that 100 yen rack of shit music! They probably banned the release of this in America!" Dulsa would exclaim, finding it quite hilarious to know that her rival had released a god-awful, terrible sounding album with horrendously bad songs. Dulsa felt it wasn't a complete waste of money now that she thought of it, feeling like it got her a good laugh, along with making her feel a lot better about her previous jealousy towards Bunny's music career that had apparently bombed. As the grungy rocker 'knew' she could come up with better music than Bunny any time of the week.

It was at that moment, Dulsa captured an idea. It had been a while since her last match with Bunny, which she lost and was still a bit bitter towards that loss, wanting to get back at Bunny, but not really having much of a drive lately to even bother with her. At least until now. She found an opportunity to big to pass up.

Within seconds Dulsa was on her phone calling up a few close associates, such as guitarist: Andrea Ümlaüt, among others, along with AFW management to set up something up to hopefully deliver some much desired payback on Bunny Bomber.

One Week Later...

"So... Are you dicks like, ready?"
Dulsa would ask dully in an almost irritated looking manner (Despite being far from it) as she stood backstage with her band that she had hastily formed within 7 days. Arranging a small after show concert at the end of the night's episode of AFW: Friction, which was going to extend itself an extra 30 minutes for this mini concert of sorts. Featuring Dulsa's motley crew of a rock band that she dubbed...

[size=150:mmvmuem8][align=center:mmvmuem8]Dulsa & The Super ShredderZords[/align:mmvmuem8]

"Fuck Yeah!" Exclaimed the lead guitarist, Andrea Ümlaüt with her Flying V Gibson Guitar with her fist raised triumphantly, emitting a confident yet excited grin as she stood in front of the other members of the band, The Gastin Twins: Bonnie and Clyde. The Rhythm Guitarist and The Drummer respectively.

"Now hold up a minute, Dulsy. Let me get this straight, we gon' do 3 songs, then you gon' do a song by yourself right?" Bonnie would ask Dulsa as she picked up her guitar before her brother would speak up. "We gettin' paid for this right?" Clyde would ask with his drum sticks in hand.

"Yeah we're getting paid and Andrea's gonna help me with the 4th song.... But that one's a secret." Said Dulsa with a sly grin upon her face while Tika Sagaro stood on the outside and introduced the band to the audience.

"Alright everyone! Give it up for...Dulsa & The Super ShredderZords!" Exclaimed Tika through her mic to que the signal for Dulsa and her band to take the stage.

"Times up... Let's go." Dulsa would say sternly to her crew before picking up her bass guitar, making her way past the backstage curtains onto the side of the Entrance stage where several amps, speakers, microphones and a drum set lay. The members of the band then quickly took the stage, going to their respective spots. Dulsa taking the center, plugging in her bass guitar as she stood in front of the microphone. On her right stood Andrea, the lead guitarist, opposite of Bonnie, the rhythm guitarist and behind them sat Clyde inside a rather large set of drums, all while the loud roars of the fans in attendance greeted the band.

"Hello... We are Dulsa & The ShreddderZords... And here's our first song, it's called Rabbit Season". Dulsa would say into the mic before the band proceeded to play the grungy, alternative rock song that would be followed by 2 more, which Dulsa called: Carrot Sucker and Your Album Sucks. All of which Dulsa wrote herself ever since meeting Bunny Bomber.

After those 3 songs were played out and given quite the positive ovation from the crowd despite the simplicity of much of them, Dulsa began to speak and address the audience for the next performance, prompting Bonnie and Clyde to take a breather while Andrea backed up Dulsa.

"This next song Do You Want me? and it goes out to a dear friend of mine by the name of Bunny Bomber, she's the one who actually wrote this song on her debut album from Two Thousand-something and it's on that album... I encourage everyone and I mean everyone to illegally download that album if you can find it so that all your brains can establish a true form and definition of bad music and awful writing! Remember it' by Bomber Bomber and it's on her album! Great for Gag Gifts and Funeral Parties!"
Dulsa would rant on and on excitedly before pointing at the giant AFW titan tron above her, showing an image of Bunny before a sample of her song began to play. "Remember! This is Bunny Bomber of AFW!" Dulsa would add before 'Do You Want me?' played, receiving a rather negative response from the crowd as it went on.

"Make up your mind, don't you want me?
Like me, I want to feel that touch
That haunts me every night
Ooh, It feels so right
All alone in my bed tonight
I find myself in dreams of all the things I might
Do to you, and do for me
Behind closed doors where nobody else will see
I know when I get you alone
I'll make you stay, in my arms 'till forever comes"

Dulsa would only let the song play for a moment before signaling for the sample to end right there. "Told ya it was bad..." Said Dulsa with light giggle before speaking up once again. "Fortunately enough... I have my own version and it's much better..." Said Dulsa as she hit a few chords on her guitar before Andrea started to join in a play a slow tune as they covered Bunny's song.

"Make up your mind, don't you want me?
Like me, I want to feel that touch
That haunts me every night
Ooh, It feels so right
All alone in my bed tonight
I find myself in dreams of all the things I might
Do to you, and do for me
Behind closed doors where nobody else will see
I know when I get you alone
I'll make you stay, in my arms 'till forever comes
You are the one
I finally believe, and now I can see
I was right all along, and it brought you to me
Fanasties and dangerous dreams
My head spinning in a world of schemes
I just want you
Do you want me?
I just want you
Do you want me?
All of my life
They told me I'm wrong
I thought they were right, but then you came along."
Sang Dulsa as she played out her cover of Bunny's song in a slow ballad form that was rather well received by the crowd and pretty much everyone in the arena save for Andrea who hated these slow ballad songs.

"Ugh... I wanna play some Thrash here... Wish she'd end this so I could get this over with..."
Andrea thought to herself as she played out a few chords on her guitar while Dulsa continued to sing.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Rabbit Rock Revenge! Empty Re: Rabbit Rock Revenge!

Post by Alexandra Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:53 am

While all this was going on, Bunny Bomber was resting backstage of the arena, loafing about in the lounge area. She wasn't on the card for the night, not even a dark match before or after the main show, so she had decided to take it easy tonight, the busty woman relaxing and watching the show from backstage. She wasn't even planning to make an on-camera appearance, dressed simply in a white t-shirt and a pair of comfy, red sweatpants, fully enjoying the rest and the night off.

Bunny had been enjoying the night's show, so far, until Dulsa and her band appeared on screen. She rolled her eyes, leaning back in her chair and folding her arms over her ample chest, watching their entrance with a smirk. "Really? Blondie's got herself a little band now? Cute..." she muttered under her breath, watching the screen with much interest in her eyes. When Dulsa began to speak into her mic though, she had to lift a hand to her mouth, had to stifle a mocking laugh. "ShredderZords? Seriously? So she's a Power Ranger now, or something...?" She lowered her hand, eyes wide and a smile on her face...at least, she was smiling until she heard Dulsa's first song.

"Rabbit Season...? I guess the poor girl is still messed up from when I kicked her ass," Bunny muttered, thinking the obvious reference to her was, honestly, kind of lame. When Dulsa named off Carrot Sucker, though, Bunny took a bit more attention to her songs. "Is she trying to call me out or something...?"

It wasn't until the third song, Your Album Sucks, hit the speakers, that Bunny truly started to pay attention, hopping up to her feet with a bewildered look crossing her face. "She can't be talking about what I think she is...there's no way..."

But, there was a way it seemed, as Dulsa launched into the introduction to her fourth song. Bunny's confusion changed to anger, to a look of rage, her hands balling into tight fists by her sides, as the tall woman glared coldly at the monitor. She had no clue how Dulsa had found out about her album, that was a long time ago, and she had order all copies of the somewhat small release to be destroyed. One of them must have slipped through, she figured, and somehow Dulsa had gotten her hands on it.

"That bitch..." Bunny muttered through gritted teeth, turning away from the screen and heading to the exit of the lounge, throwing the door wide open and starting to storm through the hallways of the AFW complex. All she could think about at the moment was Dulsa and what she was doing. Her face was a deep red, though whether it was from anger or embarassment, it was hard for anyone watching to decide. Bunny herself didn't even care that she was dressed as she was, didn't even care that all she was wearing on her feet was a pair of socks. All she could think about was making Dulsa pay for this insult.

If Dulsa thought this was some big, awesome moment in the spotlight for her and her band's debut? She was wrong. Dead wrong.

It didn't take long for her to arrive at the entrance to the arena proper, and once she did, Bunny broke into a quick sprint, her large tits almost comically bouncing up and down as she burst out into the arena. Her eyes quickly locked onto Dulsa, and with a banshee-like shriek she rushed towards her, pure hate in her eyes as she raised both her hands up and clasped them together, going to swing them hard into the back of Dulsa's skull as she approached the girl with a sudden, surprise attack!
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:18 am

Everything seemed to be going great for Dulsa's show tonight, continuing on without a single hitch yet as she played her cover of Bunny Bomber's song that the crowed seemed to be taking in rather pleasantly, actually enjoying it quite a bit. Singing the song to the best of her ability while Andrea backed her up with a few slow chords.

"...Revenge is sweet... So are record deals..."
thought Dulsa with a smirk during a pause within the song before she resumed singing, purposely slurring her words as she did so. The song was now about halfway done and it looked like Dulsa was going to be set for a few more after it. But apparently a certain someone had other plans for Dulsa tonight.

As Bonnie and Clyde stood in the back of the stage, munching and gulping down popcorn and soda they would be startled by the sudden, random appearance a tall, busty, pink haired young woman sprinting out onto the stage with a sharp screeching cry as she charged towards Dulsa, leaving the Texan Twins bewildered as they watched the young woman, blinking in shock.

"Did you just see..."
"...Uh huh..."
"...Do think she's hotter with or without them ol' bunny ears she be wearin'?"
"With the ears... Ain't no doubt..."
"Yup."

Muttered Bonnie and Clyde before they resumed chowing down on popcorn and soda while watching the events of tonight unfold that would start with a sudden axe-handle strike from Bunny to the back of Dulsa's head. "Guh!" Dulsa would let out as she was stung by the sneak attack to the back of her head knocking her hat off and sending the girl falling the floor, knocking her mic over as the music that was created between Andrea and her halted while the fans began to release of mix of boos and cheers for the sudden sneak attack. Half of them were cheering for Bunny and the other half were booing because she halted the song.

Either way, Dulsa was down and slightly dazed by the sudden hit, shaking her head, not knowing who had just struck her. All while her band-mates just looked on, Andrea being the only one who apparently cared.

"Hey! What the fuck, Dude!?!?" Growled Andrea as she looked at Bunny for attacking Dulsa and halting the concert, not knowing what the hell was going on.

Last edited by 621 on Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:00 am

Bunny was absolutely livid. She had never really liked Dulsa, but seeing her drag up Bunny's old shame like this, trying to humiliate her in front of all these people, well...Bunny was going to make damn sure Dulsa got what she deserved.

As Dulsa dropped to the ramp, Bunny would lift her sock-covered foot up, ready to send it down onto Dulsa's prone form. At least, until she head Andrea yelling at her. She paused, quickly pivoting on one foot to face Andrea, planting her hands on her hips and glaring at her, taking a single step towards her.

"You want a piece of me right now too? No? Then back the fuck off!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:38 am

Seeing Bunny snap at her, Andrea would narrow her eyes a bit towards her, not liking the woman's attitude but was able to see that she was indeed pretty pissed off and that it might not be wise to get in her way, especially when Andrea also knew that Dulsa had this coming with the stunt she pulled.

Dulsa however was far from done. Her eyes would widen once she realized it was non other than Bunny Bomber who attacked her, causing the girl's eyes to narrow before she unhooked the guitar strap from off herself, gripping her bass guitar before slowly rising behind Bunny.

"Hey... Old Hag..." Muttered Dulsa sourly, hoping she'd turn around. If she did, Dulsa would attempt to ram the round, bottom end of her guitar into Bunny's stomach.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:52 am

"Old...hag...?" Bunny muttered through gritted teeth. Slowly she started to turn back to Dulsa, hatred an anger still burning in her eyes...and then, wham. The former model's eyes went quite wide as the guitar buried itself into her stomach, her jaw dropping in a mix of pain and shock, a choked cry forcing itself from her lips. Bunny dropped to her knees after that, staring forward into space and grabbing for her gut, looking a fair bit dazed now herself from the surprise attack.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:21 pm

Dulsa could not keep herself from ginning as her bass guitar rammed into the slender stomach of Bunny, downing the pink haired woman with a breathless cry before she dropped to her knees, looking forward with a blank, absent stare that sent a chill down Dulsa's spine as she watched Bunny's pain filled reaction to the hit.

"Oh... This is quite delicious now...." muttered the short blonde haired girl with a sinister grin as she disconnected her bass from the amp and placed it upon Bunny's back before raising it high above her head.

"This is what you get for ruining my concert..." Said Dulsa coldly before attempting to slam the guitar down hard across her back, knowing it would deal some serious damage to Bunny. Unless she wanted to be close to injury or be struck with a hard, metal bass guitar, Bunny had to move right then and there.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:01 am

Bunny's daze would be short lived. The sound of Dulsa's cold words would instantly bring her back to reality, and with another banshee's shriek, the busty babe would hop upwards, much like an actual bunny. Her head was aimed straight for the blonde's midsection, hoping to nail her with something of a spear as she rose, in order to bring Dulsa down to the ramp.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:59 am

Dulsa thought she had Bunny right where she wanted her, on the edge of being put down with a single strike from her guitar. But before Dulsa could deal the final blow to Bunny, another sharp banshee-like cry would be released by her pink haired enemy, causing the other members of the band to wince and cover their ears at that moment while Bunny's head struck Dulsa's abdomen and caused her to double over and fall backwards as Bunny rammed her onto the entrance ramp, losing the guitar in the process and dropping it on stage.

Andrea would look on as Bunny rammed herself into Dulsa before the two tumbled down onto the ramp, with much of Dulsa's oxygen knocked from her stomach following the hit. Still the smaller girl tried to fight back despite her loss of air and attempted to roll over with Bunny to put herself on top. If that worked, Dulsa would inadvertently place her left hand down on Bunny's right breast, causing the Dulsa to look down for a moment before trying to squeeze Bunny's bigger breast while also trying to frantically hammer her fist down upon the side of Bunny's cheek.

"Now this is what Im talkin bout!" Andrea would say as the fight went on. Andrea would then call out for Bonnie and Clyde to get back to their positions before she spoke again. "1-2-3-4!" Andrea would let out before the band's instruments kicked in with Andrea manning her guitar along with the mic, joined by Bonnie and Clyde on Bass and Drums to play a cover of [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln8-iokzGOI:1xs855l6]"Elimination" by Overkill[/url:1xs855l6] resuming the concert sort of while Bunny and Dulsa fought it out.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:32 am

Bunny didn't even hear Andrea starting the band back up. She was too focused on Dulsa, too angry to think of anything but humilating the smaller girl.

"Ahh! L-let go of my tit!" She screamed, as Dulsa rolled onto her and grabbed her breast. An awkward sound came from Bunny, a mix between a loud moan and a sharp cry as Dulsa squeezed at her large, soft tit. She squirmed under Dulsa, ready to grab at her and try to roll back atop her, but before she could do so, the blonde's fist struck her in the cheek. Another pained cry emerged from her, then another and another as Dulsa beat down on her face. Bunny's head jerked to the side, away from the direction Dulsa was punching, as a small bruise began to appear on her clear skin. Finally though, the model would have enough, her head whipping back around to look up at Dulsa.

"Bitch!" She screamed, ignoring the pain coursing through her face as she reached up to try and grab Dulsa, trying to roll back on top of her. She then screamed down at the blonde again, her eyes aflame with again. "You want to grab my tits? Huh?! I'll give them to you then!"

And with those words, Bunny would try to lie her chest down on top of Dulsa, trying to smother the girl under her ample bosom, grinning maliciously towards her the entire time.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next