Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 229 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 228 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Rock The House

+8
HighFly
acuyra
scorn53
Underdog21
Deus001
kerflubble
Tatyina
Lobo
12 posters

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Rock The House  - Page 14 Empty Re: Rock The House

Post by Tatyina Sat May 28, 2016 9:12 pm

Mercy grimaced at the awkward sycophantic display. She was glad that she never drooled on anyone like that and tossed Angel an apologetic glance and then turned back to Clyde.

"C'mon, Clyde..." Mercy muttered softly. "You've met plenty of champs." Mercy said, trying to get him to take the hint and cool his jets a bit. "We're here for some food and some fun!" She added, hoping that might help Angel.

"Soooo, are we just going to stand around?" Mercy asked with a smile. "Why don't you let us in and show us around?" Mercy glanced around at the guests. "I really don't know anyone here..." She admitted. Outside of Eliza and Juniper, but she didn't WANT to know either of THEM.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun May 29, 2016 8:12 am

Even as the fight was well and truly stopped Amy couldn't help but feel with these new arrivals things had gotten more interesting then before based on how Clyde began to act, even letting Diana off the hook which just guarenteed there'd be more to deal with later. For now she figured rather then stay an unexpected bystander she would play a more active role in the situation. Moving up to the girl in question Amy walked up to the amazon and patted her on the back. "Nice use of your head to stay in the party. Brains and brawns are in short supply where im from. So the question on my mind is, what exactly are you here for, you dont seem to be too keen on mingling?"

Kyoko was glad that things seemed to be back on track for the party before she looked over at Amy making sure she wasnt up to something. When she saw her talking to one of the girls who was caught in the struggle she frowned but doubted there was much she could do in that situation, instead she could try to be courteous to the host and her apparent guest of honor. Moving up to Clyde and the guests she spoke up. "Excuse Amy Mr. Gastin, she can be rowdy and im sure she didnt mean to cause a scene." She then looked at the guest in question. "Nice to meet you miss Wrenn. I hole you enjoy your time here." She said, bowing slightly to show respect.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun May 29, 2016 10:56 pm

Well it seemed order had been restored, though the kickers of it still seemed to be about. Ryan quietly grunted and adjusted the cuffs of his suit, he was just glad that Anampo wasn't about. Worry of the crossfire of course, John sensed his boss's annoyance. Duffy got free and stormed off, though Mr Carnaby simply shook his head in disproval. And it seemed that Diana chick was sticking around too.

"You okay boss?" the master of creation muttered as he looked at everyone getting back to what they were doing.

Mr Knight simply grunted again, and gave a small smile to his tag partner. "Yes John, you know I've had worse." indeed Ryan had been no stranger to taking shots to the head. Still Duffy had served notice there, were this outside the paragon might have decided to potato her back. To make matters worse some of Jay's cake had gotten on Ryan's suit. This was at least a grand too.

Eliza smiled at Ms Wrenn out of politeness, though the woman seemed to be engaged in conversation. Instead she made her way to Ryan and asked "Are you staying around Ryan?" the British paragon simply nodded and took his coat off he'd move to the kitchen area too to grab some kitchen towels and start wiping it. Giving a sigh as he did so, things he did for people.

Meanwhile John figured that he was feeling a bit peckish, holding a rowdy girl back from causing shit was worth a reward. And that was cake, Mr Carnaby got himself a slice. Jay had helped himself to it, being an artist outside of wrestling John would smirk and say "Hey Mr Zokaro, it any good? Made it myself." if Jay had any input John was open for hearing it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon May 30, 2016 4:02 pm

Clyde shook Angel's hand with a bright smile. Really wanting to ask for a picture but he felt he had spazed out enough in front of the former champion.

"Yeah? Think so?" He asked with a wry grin. "That's mighty high praise, ma'am! Muchas Gracias!" Clyde said with the little poorly pronounced Spanish he knew, making it sound like he said 'Muchas Grassy-Ass' more than than anything.

"Yeah we got some the house like Alaina and Adrian but I ain't never met Angel before!" Clyde exclaimed before he walked back and showed Mercy around the new pad and meet the guests.

"Mercy this is a newcomer to Friction... Ms. Kyoko." Clyde said, returning the bow Kyoko gave him. "Being rowdy is fine. It's a party. Just don't break anything! Heh!" He laughed before leading his new guests to the center of the room.

"You know Eliza... That's Hardcore Champ, Adrian Kytes and Rebecca Tomko, The UK Elite. Entropy Champ, Alaina Sanders and my boy, Charlie Haines. Former Rumble Rose Champion, Dixie Clemets! The Akumatsu Siblings... And..." Clyde went on, pointing and showing off the guests one by one.

"Do you know Juniper too?" Clyde asked curiously, recalling the wave the redhead had given her earlier.

Bonnie meanwhile was poking Duffy in the shoulder. "Lets go say hi to Mercy and meet Angel!" Bonnie jeered pleasantly as she tried to tug her girl on over to Mercy and Angel, where Bonnie would greet the pinkette with a big hug.

"Mercy! Mm!" Bonnie exclaiemd, hugging the girl tightly while lifting her up off the floor before setting her back down. "Nice ta' see ya! Daang girl you lookin' good! You remember Duffy, right? Bonnie said cheerfully before looked to the side at Angel and smiled brightly.

"Howdy! Bonnie Gastin! It's really cool ta' meecha Ms. Angel!"
Bonnie exclaimed happily as she offered her hand.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon May 30, 2016 9:49 pm

"Oh, um, hey."

Mercy looked at Kyoko briefly and nodded. She really didn't know who the girl was and just seemed like another slutty Friction wrestler like everyone else. She simply nodded along with the rest of the introductions. She knew Adrian and Rebecca, though she didn't think they had ever met outside of her official duties as former Assistant to the Chief of Talent Relations. She ignored Eliza, trying her best not to outright stink eye the dancing passion and just nodded along with the rest.

She glanced back at Angel but kept a pleasant face up as Clyde introduced her to everyone like she was the guest of honor. It was endearing but...

She snapped out of her thoughts when Clyde showed her Juniper. Mercy studied the girl briefly and then turned her head. "No. Never met her." She said and looked at Clyde. "Hey, Clyde, can, um, we get some food or something? It was kind of a long train ride. Maybe a drink or something too?" She asked and smiled at him. "I mean, if it's not a big deal." Before she could continue, she was suddenly besieged by Bonnie and gave the blonde a gentle hug in return.

"Hey, Bonnie. Hey, Duffy."
Mercy said and smiled genuinely.

Duffy just grunted as Bonnie wanted them to go say hi to Mercy and Angel but followed along. "Lassie." Duffy grunted and looked over Angel. Duffy took a swig of her beer and crossed her arms under her chest. "Dun nae ken why ye drollin so badly o'oer ev'ry lil cunt that shows up. "er tits bounce th' same as anyone's." Duffy pointed out. She wasn't jealous but she never was one to be impressed with anyone else.

"Charming as ever..." Mercy muttered at Duffy's line and looked at Angel. "Don't worry about her." Mercy said to Angel. "She's just being friendly."

"Tch. Ye'er lucky A've had me fun fer tonight, lassie." Duffy grumbled but didn't budge otherwise.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue May 31, 2016 1:51 am

Angel followed Mercy and Clyde as the cowboy gave them the tour, looking over the collected wrestlers, studying each of them closely. She didn't know any of them personally, except for Adrian, who she waved towards and gave a small, genuine smile. She was glad to have someone in here that she was friends with, even if the sight of the giant Rebecca did send a chill down her spine.

When the two of them were approached by Bonnie and Duffy, Angel took the hand that was offered to her by Clyde's sister and forced another smile, giving it a shake. "Back at you, chica," she answered, glancing over her. "You're Clyde's sister, right? How'd you get stuck with someone like him, huh?" She grinned, obviously joking, then turned her attention towards Duffy.

She leaned towards Mercy and whispered to her softly. "Don't worry, chica. I know how to handle her," then straightened back up, giving Duffy a bit of a smirking smile. She folded her own arms over her chest, taking a step towards her.

"So you're Duffy then, right? I've seen you fight before, chica. You're a pretty tough bitch." She smiled a little bit wider, and raised her arm, giving Duffy a gentle, friendly punch to the shoulder. "Wouldn't mind going a few rounds with you in the ring sometime, you know? Might be fun."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue May 31, 2016 6:04 pm

"Oh?" Never met Juniper? He guessed the redhead was just being friendly then. "Oh shit, right!" Clyde exclaimed and quickly went over to the kitchen counter where a couple coolers were laying about containing hamburger patties and hotdogs, along with their various buns!

"Hotdog? Hamburger? Beer? Soda? Chips and dip?" He asked Angel and Mercy, having worked a hot grill that Mama Gastin would have been proud of!

-------------

"Twin Sister." Bonnie said proudly as she puffed her chest out and lifted her chin, being a twin was like a badge of honor for them. "I really don't know! But I tell ya its a struggle everyday..." Bonnie muttered dryly before she looked over at Clyde and grinned. "Hey!" He complained before flashing a smile and going back to fixing whatever Mercy and Angel wanted.

"So how ya been Mercy!? I ain't seen ya since... Well... All that drama we went through." Bonnie said sheepishly, thankful of every day she wasn't fighting with the nightmare that was Allison anymore.

"I uh... So you like your new job?" Bonnie asked shyly while Clyde flashed a look over at Bonnie and Mercy, frowned a bit and then went back to work. Bonnie was no fan Brittany but the cowgirl figured the pinkette just had bills to pay. All the same, Bonnie was curious.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Tue May 31, 2016 8:15 pm

Adrian waved over from her little hidey-hole in the kitchen as Angel and Mercy made their entrance, Rebecca having long released Diana from her grasp before she made her way back over to Adrian "Feels like I'm working security again..." the giantess grumbled as she grabbed herself another beer. This time maybe she'd be allowed to finish it before shenanigans happened.

"Well maybe now things are gonna be chill again, now that we showed them that they aren't gonna get away with starting stuff." Adrian said, sipping from a red cup.

"We?" The amazon asked, since when did Adrian do anything about the scuffle?

"We as in the group of party goers who aren't bitches." the smaller woman explained, shuffling her way out of the kitchen to sneak up on Angel, it had been too long since she'd last been able to glomp someone and with a cry of "SNEAK HUG ATTACK" leapt upon her prey why she was talking with Duffy "Hey Angel~"

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:07 am

"Aye, lassie..." Duffy said with a bright grin. She was pleased someone knew how hard she was. However, as she was about to keep going, Adrian swooped in and hugged Angel. The Scot's eyes widened and she took a step back. She didn't really know what to make of that. When she looked at Bonnie to help her out, she saw she was talking to Mercy.

Fuck this. It was time for another beer.

"Uhhh.... I like the pay check." Mercy said to Bonnie's comment. She wasn't sure if the blonde was legitimately interested or just trying to be a bitch, but she just kpt going with it. "Oh, a hot dog is fine." Mercy said to Clyde. She hadn't had one in a while and while she was sure Clyde couldn't compare to the New York street vendors, she hadn't realized how much she missed having a good dog.

She quickly turned her attention back to Bonnie. "Yeah, I've been busy. I keep busy." She repeated. "This is the first weekend I've had off." Mercy looked at Clyde again and then back at Bonnie. "Uh, yeah, excuse me for a sec." She said and walked over to Clyde. "Hey, um, Clyde." Mercy said, still feeling pretty anxious. She had seen that Angel looked occupied now and decided to do what she came for. She gave one more look back at Angel and tried to give her a signal with a glance. She wasn't even sure if Angel was paying attention, honestly.

"Just the dog is fine. Can we, um, go somewhere and talk?" Mercy asked.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:20 pm

"Well I would too. Ya ain't got ta' explain ta' me, hun. I know what it's like to grow up with not much. I just hope she treats ya right and don't try nothin' funny. If she does, ya let me know, ya hear?" Bonnie said firmly as she puffed out her chest and pointed at herself.  All while silently wishing that when the day came for her to beat Brittany's, Mercy wouldn't stand  in her way.

With that said, Bonnie saw the expression on Duff and her sudden step back. "Somthin' wrong bab-WAH! Oh hey Adrian! I ain't know ya knew Angel!" Bonnie exclaimed, chuckling after being startled by Adrian's sudden entrance!

Clyde meanwhile was fixing a hotdog for Mercy. A plain one. And was about to hand it to her before he heard Mercy's request. "Oh." His eyes widened and his heart thumped, this was going to get serious.

"Sure."
He said, putting the hotdog on a plate and carrying it for her before leading Mercy to the patio, opening the door and stepping through.

"Huh... Look like it's 'bout ta' rain. Bummer." Clyde mused, knowing they'd be safe from the rain under the patio roof. He then offered Mercy the hotdog and smiled genuinely at her. Now he could tell her how he felt.

"It meant a lot that you came ta' watch me fight Reira. I..." He felt a lump in his throat, he didn't want to be too forward after all but...

"Havin' you there... Ya really... Pushed me, ya know?" He said a bit sheepishly, remembering how she screamed for him while he was down and bleeding.

"I'm just sorry she ended up throwin' me at ya! Heh!" He mused nervously while scratching his head.  "So whats up?" He finally added.

------------

Meanwhile, Bonnie slung an arm over Duffy and tried to NOT be conspicuous. "LOOK! LOOK! LOOK! Let's not be too obvious. Can ya read lips? What they sayin?" Bonnie muttered as she pointed at Mercy and Clyde on the patio talking. Giddy as a gossip spewing school girl!

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next