by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 110 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 110 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

(-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)

2 posters

Go down

(-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti) Empty (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)

Post by ARStudios2000 Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:49 am

The familiar music track blared on, and already boos were being hurled. There were some cheers but mostly negative reactions from the crowd for the heel who was about to walk down the ramp.

The crowd stuck thumbs downs as Zebra strutted onto the ramp, with the confident swaggering strut of someone who owns the place. She had a boisterous smile, as she stomped her way down the ramp, looking at the crowds before tossing her long thick ponytail in their direction with a "Hah!", as if to show their boos meant nothing to her, she was here anyways and she was very confident. As usual.

After coming down the ramp, Zebra rolled into the ring, before stepping in center stage, galloping a bit like a Zebra before coming to a stop. She was surrounded by boos and jeers on all sides. She seemed to drink the negativity in, before the referee handed her a mic. Zebra sneered, "Well well well! Look who came back, and with ALL their hair intact." She flipped her long ponytail back, which was met with resounding boos. Nobody liked what happened to poor Renegade's hairdo.

"Aww, come on! What you all complaining about, SHE made the whole demand and scene, not me! I just wanted to pound her, but SHE was like," and Zebra pulled her hand up in a mouth motion, " 'Aw you gotta shave, you need a haircut!' " Well SUCKS TO GET A HAIRCUT, BITCH!" Zebra threw her head back in laughter, again met with boos. Some in the audience wondered what was the reason she was here for even. She even pulled an electric razor out of her belt to brandish and show the audience.

And it was at that point that someone in the audience nearest to the ring yelled through a paper megaphone, "You suck!"

Zebra heard the dude and scoffed.

The guy continued, "You didn't deserve that win!"

Zebra sniggered.

"And your diet is gay!"

If a gunshot had gone off, that would've been what it felt like to the dude for a second as he saw Zebra suddenly swivel her head in his direction, a look of pure fury suddenly growing on it. She slowly walked up to the ring ropes, facing the guy who slowly lowered his megaphone though there was no point to that because she had seen him. She glared at the dude (who was only in the second row), as she said loudly, "What the FUCK did you just say, about my diet?" The guy, now sweating a bit, looked left and right, before looking at Zebra who hopped over the top rings and did a 3 point landing on the ground, before walking up to the barrier, as the nearest fans slowly leaned back in their seats, to try to stay out of reach of the angry amazon in front of them. The guy's eyes were transfixed to Zebra's mask, as she snorted, "You wanna say that to my face again, noodle?"

The guy slowly raised his megaphone again, before saying through it, "Uh...you suck?"

Zebra pointed an accusing finger at him, lifting the microphone up to her mouth angrily as she yelled, "THE FUCK YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT, DIPSHIT! You wanna fuckin' go?! You saw me demolish that little shit, Renegade, in ONE. CLEAN. KICK. You got THAT on your damn skillset? NO! Renee's like every normie out here," with that she waved her hand to refer to the wider audience, "And SHE fucking got SLAPPED. Doesn't matter what ya eat, its all about the gains! And YET, people have the fuckin GALL to come and make fun of people like me! Just for what we eat?! Why don't you get back on fuckin' Youtube and watch those fat Koreans get fat eating cock noodles, HA HEY!" she guffawed.

The audience started to legit wonder if her diet was really this sensitive a topic to Zebra Woman, because this seemed really pathetic of her, getting this worked up over one guy making a remark on her diet.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCzflvQC67k6PlgsRmmfSnKA

Back to top Go down

(-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti) Empty Re: (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Wed Apr 24, 2024 6:03 pm

Suddenly, someone’s music started playing. It sounded very childlike and before long, the lyrics were said and the crowd would get the mystery wrestler’s theme song stuck in their head.

Then outcame a very young looking girl wearing something that represented a cactus. She was feeling all giddy as she skipped down the ramp. The crowd already hated her for the earworm of a theme song as she slid into the ring and stood toe to toe with Zebra Woman. She was also given a mic as she smiled at Zebra Woman.

“Hallå Zebra Woman. Wow. You look very big in person. And the colors of black and white really make you look like a zebra. Oh. I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Maria Cacti. Can you spell my name for me?”

Maria Cacti was pretty much annoying at the get go. She was leaning on the vibes of those obnoxious childrens YouTubers that parents play on their kid’s iPad to keep them quiet. And with a stadium full of adults, they already couldn’t stand the very friendly and patronizing young lady.

Back to top Go down

(-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti) Empty Re: (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)

Post by ARStudios2000 Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:11 am

The arrival of what seemed like a small child at first on change left Zebra confused.

When the music changed, she had to quickly hop back into the ring, expecting a fight about to start and wanted to stay ready. So being met with a short woman in what looked like a cactus themed outfit was not what she was mentally ready for. She was also weirdly peppy and energetic for how suddenly she had come, because Zebra didn't remember this being mentioned for today. That music she was using was awfully ear wormy.

As she got closer, the height difference became significant and Zebra had to crane her head to look down at Maria and make eye contact with her. Her question was a flashbang. Zebra's mouth opened, before asking, "....wha...? Is...is this a trick question, like you put K in Cacti to look cooler on paper and you're trying to joke with me here?"

Zebra was already feeling annoyed here by Maria, as she wiped her eyes before asking, "Who, who even are you? What do you want?"
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCzflvQC67k6PlgsRmmfSnKA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down