by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 238 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 236 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Rock The House

+8
HighFly
acuyra
scorn53
Underdog21
Deus001
kerflubble
Tatyina
Lobo
12 posters

Page 6 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down

Rock The House  - Page 6 Empty Re: Rock The House

Post by Deus001 Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:33 pm

Ryan had heard good things about Kyo Akamatsu since forming the UK Elite, he'd been in Tension longer than the British paragon. And what the British man had learned was that Kyo was a man of honour, something that was a rather rare thing in Tension it seemed. But it had earned the respect of the British paragon.

"Indeed Mr Kyo, I am always happy to give what I can for the wrestling business. One gets what they put in after all. I heard good things about Mr Blanco and Ms Holly also. There's been quite the surge in tag teaming as of late, it's really nice to see. From you and your siblings to Gato and Holly, to the contenders for the belts WhiteGale. Perhaps one day we may fight in the ring, that would be a match for the ages." Ryan said earnestly with a smile, Mr Knight and the UK Elite were quite divisive among the fans of Tension. Either they were politer than thou spotlight hogs, or their personality and demeanour helped set them apart from the rest.

Eliza gave a small chuckle as she stepped forward with a smile to Kyo, Mr Knight looked past Kyo and spotted Jay sitting not too far. Ryan had a couple of things that he had wanted to ask Zokaro, and he hadn't seen him in sometime. They weren't friends, it was more like they just knew each other. Because of one person.

"Excuse me Mr Kyo, I have a matter of discussion with Mr Zokaro. Till next time. John I'll take some cake." Ryan said before giving a nod to the Samurai before taking a cut of the cake on a plate. The paragon of Britain moved to Jay, and lightly coughed to get his attention before offering the plate to him as a social offering.

Ms Harenwood saw what was going on with Bonnie and Toshio, and had an idea. She would lightly cough before saying aloud "Does anyone care for a dance, with the dancing passion?" giving a little laugh at her own pun.

The artist John smirked before saying "No can do Ms Harenwood, I've had two slices of this big cake. Can't really move or I'll burst." with the young man wiping the crumbs off of his stylish blue trenchcoat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:39 am

At first, Toshio was confused. Wasn't Bonnie into girls or something? That's what he had heard at the very least. Still, he wasn't one to turn down an offer, especially one from a pretty blonde.

"Sure, why not," he said as Bonnie led him away, giving a casual stretch that showed off his fit bod. "Lead the way, watch, and be amazed by my mad dance skills." And with that, he joined Bonnie in dancing...though his dance moves might not have been the greatest, what he lacked in skill he made up for in enthusiasm.

"So," he asked Bonnie, "I'm guessing you're pretty excited for your brother, huh?"

Kyo, meanwhile, nodded as Ryan Knight spoke. It was refreshing to run into a fellow man of honour and decency here in Tension, even if that man might one day become an opponent of his. "Perhaps one day we will, Knight-san," he said with a courteous bow. "If that ever happens, of course, then...well, may the best team win, although I am certain you will give my siblings and I a good contest."

Last edited by Underdog21 on Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:03 am

Grinning ear to ear as he left Juniper and Charlie together, extremely pleased with how well they were getting along. He was about to go and see if he could find Ninjette and have a much needed talk with her before Eliza's call changed all that.

A dance was something he couldn't turn down and the cowboy would proceed to put aside the cigar box before he marched right up to Eliza and popped up beside her. It was as if something compelled him to do this now because there wouldn't be a later.

"The Champ does!" He beamed with a wide grin as he held his out for his favorite partner.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:56 am

When Alaina mentioned gold around hte waist, Kozue looked down as if she almost expected some to materialize out of nowhere. Alas, that did not happen.

”Gold’s not everything.” She was quick to raise up her glass. ”I mean, don’t get me wrong, it’s great that you won yours, you deserve it. You kick all kinds of ass. But I’m just fine fighting for fighting’s sake right now. Might get a shot one day, who knows, but I’m cool right now.”

Kozue did a quick glance around, trying to see if she could spot Femie, but her date seemed to be off at the moment. Or maybe she was being blocked by a taller wrestler. Also a strong possibiltiy with this crowd.

”Started up a thing with this psychiatrist for the company, Femie. Wouldn’t call us a couple, but it’s a...thing. Trying it on for size.” Kozue took a few more swigs from her bottle, then moved to try a little of what Duffy was happening. ”What about you? Did you have a thing going on with B-Ry? How’s that working?”

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:25 pm

Alaina smiled as Kozue mentioned Femie. Alaina never heard of her, but seeing Kozue's expression when Femie was mentioned was a good indicator that the two were happy with what they had. Really, that was all that mattered. Alaina quickly glanced around trying to find Charlie. She was away from the alcohol, talking to some tall red-head. As long as he was staying sober the mama bear amazon was a happy amazon.

Alaina quickly turned her attention back to Kozue when she mentioned Bryan. "Bry-Bry and I are doing well. We are an official couple Iand all that good stuff. I couldn't ask for a better guy ya know?" Alaina said, stopping herself from gushing to the point of bragging about her boyfriend. "I have a lot going on in Friction, but maybe some day you could see us do a tag match over in your neck of the woods..." Alaina added with a playful shrug and smile.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:55 pm

Diana somewhat choked on her words when Alaina asked how she knew the hosts of the party. She didn't. Instead just raising her hands somewhat, as if to say 'Oh, ya know, just around,' she'd quickly attempt to cut the awkwardness by taking a hefty swig of her drink, finishing yet another. She'd soon find a form of relief as Alaina would turn her attention to other guests at the party, already opening another beer to take somewhat of a big mouthful.

She'd somewhat smile and tip her drink to Kozue's comment of championship gold, briefly looking at the girl and smiling at someone who seemed to share the same mindset, before her eyes turned back to the crowd of mostly tall women, to see if 'entertainment' had begun. Just as her eyes began to crawl along the masses, a slightly more passive aggressive comment and tap of the gut came from Duffy, someone she had yet to properly meet.

Lowering her beer, she'd turn her head and somewhat blankly stare at the woman; evidently physical contact by someone she hadn't yet even conversed with didn't sit well with the Italian.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:13 pm

Juniper let out a cute but slightly nervous chuckle when Charlie asked her that. Had he known who she was? Ir just asking because of her figure? Or maybe, duh, because it was a part of her profession to beat people down? "Uh...No one too recently. Ive been doing a lot of dirty work backstage to be out in the ring. What about you, handsome?"

Sitting at the bar, Jay was just listening to a bunch of women talk. None he really knew of except for Kozue. But she was busy making talk. A few moments later and he'd find himself with his eyes closed to meditate the noise away. He had gotten good at blocking out sound from his mind.

But the presence of someone and a small cough aimed at him made Jay open his eyes and look over. "Ah...Look who it is. I would expect Britain's Best to show up. Along with several other...Champions." He looked down at the offered cake and gently accepted it from Ryan.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:47 pm

Eliza had an inkling that Clyde would be eager to dance with her, after all she had taught him in an effort to woo Mercy. Who's absence hadn't gone unnoticed by the dancing passion, she hoped things were okay but Eliza was never one to pry. It wasn't in her nature, so instead Ms Harenwood simply smiled and gave a little chuckle. "Hehe! Oh well it's a honour to dance with the champ, well let's go." Eliza said with a giggle as she move to the middle of the room to have her little dance with the cowboy. Mr Carnaby meanwhile smirked and put one hand under his chin, he figured that he'd better let the cake digest and kick back for awhile.

Elsewhere Mr Knight smiled as Jay accepted his offering of cake, one of the best ways to get through to people was always through their belly. Worked on Ryan himself after all, the British paragon grinned at Zokaro's remark that the UK Elite would come to this party. "Well of course, it's a matter of protocol. Not to mention that I believe Mr Gastin to be a good man." Ryan stated when Jay took the food form him, the paragon of Britain would then lean next to Jay and get a look of the room around him before saying "Have you spoken to Nick recently? I found out about him and Anampo and what was to happen to them, a shock I must say." which in the mind of Mr Knight was actually an understatement. But he didn't show this.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Apr 27, 2016 9:48 pm

Jay was hit with that question. He sighs and also takes a look around. But it wasn't his life so he didnt care about blowing up someone's spot. "Nick's father was a man always looking for a better job. Anampo's parents offered that jib, so they moved. When they saw Nick and how he was, they proposed him with the ultimatum of being with Anampo, or uprooting his life again."

He took a long pause to gauge Ryan's reaction before saying: "And if anyone asks, you DID hear that from me. "I talked to him the other day. Hes still trying to figure out how to mend things between he and her. If I was him, I would have moved on."

Juniper looked over to where Clyde was going. She gave Charlie a hug and smiles. "I have to go. But Ill be seeing you around." The redhead gave him a wink before moving over to cut between Clyde and Eliza. "Clyyyyde, let me have a dance with her please? Im sure you get to dance with your friend all the time..." Her voice was a whiny tone. She hated doing that. "...Pleeeease?" She looked over to Eliza and flashes a kind smile.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:04 am

As Alaina was speaking to Kozue and Diana, Charlie was engaged in his own conversation. He blushed a bit when he was called handsome. It was nice to hear such flattery once in a while. "I have been.... on the shelf so to speak." Charlie said, referring to the sobering up he went through before he got back to training full time again, which had been a fairly recent development for him. Also, it was a quite welcome development.

Charlie was about to chat a bit more with Juniper when she hugged him and ran off. He let out a bit of a sigh and shrug before looking around. He spied Alaina chatting with a couple women and opted to make his way over that way.

Alaina smiled at Kozue and leaned in a bit closer to her ear, hoping to speak without talking so loud that too many people heard. "I never really got a chance to thank you for that night you likely saved me from a beatdown at the hands of King and his cronies. You really are pretty damn awesome ya know that?" Alaina said with a smiles she pat Kozue on the back.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content