by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 234 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 233 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

This is Bullshit! aka "Tell Me I'm Good! Tell Me I'm Still Cool!"

4 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

This is Bullshit! aka "Tell Me I'm Good! Tell Me I'm Still Cool!" - Page 6 Empty Re: This is Bullshit! aka "Tell Me I'm Good! Tell Me I'm Still Cool!"

Post by Lobo Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:15 am

"Because!" Kelly said as she wasted no time going over to Julia and Alaina and wrapping her arms around their shoulders to hug them in close.

"I'm a decorated veteran who can help you girls get better and you girls are FAR most trustworthy than my old group! How else do you think you can get anywhere with Brittany having help like Karisma abound! Some of us need to stick together and If I need a team! You scratch my back I'll scratch yours!"
Kelly beamed happily at Junko as she squeezed the members of Sonic Boom.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

This is Bullshit! aka "Tell Me I'm Good! Tell Me I'm Still Cool!" - Page 6 Empty Re: This is Bullshit! aka "Tell Me I'm Good! Tell Me I'm Still Cool!"

Post by HighFly Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:35 pm

Alaina rolled her eyes and removed Kellys arm from herself, stepping away a bit. "You can't be serious..." She muttered as she shook her head, bringing a hand up to the bridge of her nose as if she were trying to shake off a headache.... which is precisely what she was doing.

"Kelly, you use people! We are nothing but a means to some end in your eyes. Thats all your old crew was. I for one don't think I have it in me to ever trust a word you say." Alaina said in a serious tone, glaring at the obnoxious, loud Kelly Conway as she spoke.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:49 pm

Julia was in the exact same boat as Alaina on this. After an initial second or two of being surprised and perplexed when Kelly hugged her and the Amazon, the cowgirl grabbed Kelly’s arm and pried it off before taking a few steps away. “I’m with Alaina. Besides, the people in this dojo ain’t so desperate for title shots that we’d stoop so low for ‘em.”

Though Julia hadn’t been there to hear what Taylor had had to say before she’d abruptly retired and gone home, she’d been brought up to speed on it. Including the part about her being less than positive in her outlook on the moral direction Julia and Alaina were headed. In her mind, the blonde thought joining forces with Kelly would be tantamount to making her former mentor’s fears for them come to fruition.

Last edited by LARIATO on Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:28 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:09 pm

Akashi scowled at Kelly and watched as Julia and Alaina both said their peace. Once they were done, it was her turn. "I gave you a chance to show your true colors once, Conway-san and you did. I'm not so much of a fool to give you another shot. You haven't learned a single lesson throughout all of this."

Nikolette looked at Kelly and shook her head. "It's the audacity an desperation of it. Y'all don't really care about this Dojo or any of us, and it's plain as day. I don't know if you could even do enough to make us believe you were sincere about anythin, let alone joinin the Dojo! It's hard enough tryin ta keep from just kickin yer ass!"

Junko nodded. "It's time to go, Kelly-san. Please don't make me have to call the police."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:14 pm

One arm after the other, Kelly felt her limbs pried off of Julia and Alaina before they had both gotten away from her. She got shut down hard and blinked with an absent stare before Akashi addressed her and Kelly honestly didnt know what the hell she was talking about.

"OH YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH, TESSLA!" Kelly spat with a raised finger at Nikolette, narrowing her eyes at the woman whom she had fought with before.

But just like that, her time was up, Junko wasn't giving her anymore time and Kelly would huff before turning her back on the dojo, about to walk out of the place before she sharply turned back around.

"You said I haven't learned anything? But I did... And it's that loss after loss, I have more drive than any one of you, to be the best! I won't held down by friends, being shy around women in womens a wrestling league..." Kelly said, eyeing Sonic Boom, then Nikolette.

"I won't just hang back after one title loss and decide to take it easy... And I certainly won't let snot nosed kids end my career while I'm young. I'm Kelly Conway and I'm better than all of you! Turning me down will be the biggest mistake you guys ever made!" Kelly shouted before eyeing up Nikolette, she hated that bitch and after losing her title, not getting a shot and Taylor abandoning her hatred, she thought she found the medicine.

"And you still got a mouth on you, Nik! Even after I beat your ass at the world cup! Tell ya what... Why don't you let me humble you again. Next week, in the ring! Live!"
Kelly snarled as she sneered at Nikolette.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:40 pm

Akashi rolled her eyes at Kellys ranting. The blonde just never gave up. However, when she was about to speak, Nikolette stepped up, facing Kelly. She looked sternly at the girl who had affected her career almost as much as Angel, if not moreso now.

"Yeah? You ain't gotta ask me twice ta beat yer butt!" Nikolette said. "You've screwed me outta the title scene twice, I can't wait ta see how ya gotta cheat ta beat me this time, cause both know that's the only way y'all can beat me."

Meanwhile, Gabbie had grown rather bored listening to Kelly rant on. She knew the blonde could go on forever, so she went to the kitchen to get  drink, only to find something she wasn't expecting. Quickly she ran back into the dojo with a deep blush on her face.

"S-s-SENSEI!" She managed. "There's a ..." She said and then pointed at Kelly. "Get your disgusting girlfriend out of here!" She demanded.

Last edited by Tatyina on Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:03 pm

Kelly had a stare down with Nikolette as the woman stepped up to her, huffing as the Croatian claimed she could win this time.

The blonde opened her mouth to say something back before she heard and saw Gabbie coming out and screaming about...

Kelly's eyes suddenly widened with horror. "Oh god." Kelly muttered before rushing past Gabbie to head into the kitchen!

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:31 pm

Once Chesna had been pushed aside and left to her own devices, instead of following after Kelly, she ended up in the kitchen. In a strange place, overwhelmed by the various pheromones of the sweaty girls coming and going, she had taken a seat and ended up slipping her fingers into her panties and went to work on herself a bit.

She didn't even flinch as Kelly came into the room. She only lifted her head and stared glassy eyed at Kelly. "Are you done trying to ..." She stuttered and stopped. "Whatever." She managed.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:54 am

"Oh god." Kelly would say as she dead in her tracks and saw her lover pleasing herself in the kitchen of her enemies. Kelly wasn't sure if she should be proud that Chesna was defiling the enemy headquarters or just plain embarrassed right now.

"Uh..." She looked at Chesna and didn't know what to say back at her. Eventually Kelly turned back to the others, whether or not they followed her was irrelevant.

"I had nothing to do this. Although this is probably karma for you guys turning me down." She added proudly with her nose turned up as she pointed back at Chesna over her shoulder.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:54 am

Gabbie couldn't even bring herself to follow Kelly. After what she had seen, she was good staying in the gym until Chesna was gone. Junko and Akashi, however, followed Kelly and both watched in a similar stunned fashion, both blushing a bit as Kelly tried her best to cover for her girlfriend.

"If this is karma." Akashi said, looking at Kelly with a frown. "It's pretty sad.' Akashi looked at Kelly, not with the anger she had before but almost with a bit of shame. "Can you two just leave?" She asked. "This is..." She paused. "I really hate to say this but... you're better than this, Conway-san..."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next