Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

This is Bullshit! aka "Tell Me I'm Good! Tell Me I'm Still Cool!"

4 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

This is Bullshit! aka "Tell Me I'm Good! Tell Me I'm Still Cool!" - Page 4 Empty Re: This is Bullshit! aka "Tell Me I'm Good! Tell Me I'm Still Cool!"

Post by LARIATO Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:10 pm

Julia merely blinked in confusion, hardly even having the time to do that as Kelly bolted right toward her like a strike of lightning before slamming on the breaks right in front of her. Then all in the course of about a second, the cowgirl watched Kelly’s demeanor turn from one of crazed determination to utter disappointment, like a child who just realized they weren’t getting a Christmas present they wanted.

“Huh..?” was all Julia could bring herself to say before Kelly shoved past her to storm into the dojo. “Hey, wait--!” the cowgirl said, then briefly glanced over at Nik and Gabbie before looking back at Kelly and taking a few steps toward her. She still had very little idea what was going on, but she’d at least been able to gather that Kelly seemed to be looking for Taylor for some reason.

“She ain’t here, Kelly!” Julia called out to her mentor’s nemesis, crossing her arms under her chest and trying to be as level headed about all of this as possible. Though really, Julia wasn’t sure what the best way to react to all of this even was. “Taylor left shortly after Avalanche. She ain’t here...”

Last edited by LARIATO on Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

This is Bullshit! aka "Tell Me I'm Good! Tell Me I'm Still Cool!" - Page 4 Empty Re: This is Bullshit! aka "Tell Me I'm Good! Tell Me I'm Still Cool!"

Post by Tatyina Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:47 am

Chesna had been almost a statue until Kelly pulled her and shoved her at Nikolette. The Engineer caught her and made a face as she pushed the girl away. She knew who the woman was, but Chesna just sort of fell limply against Nikolette and huffed. Nikolette was able to easily dispatch Chesna by pushing her away where the doctor slumped against the door frame.

"Darnit, Kelly!" Nikolette growled in frustration as the blonde tried to barge into the dojo house. "She ain't here, how many people gotta tell ya? Now, get out!"

Gabbie, who had backed away after Chesna was tossed shook her head. "I'm calling the police." She said and turned. "Well, I'm going to get sensei to call the police... I don't speak Japanese...

Gabbie turned, intending on going to find Junko.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:16 am

"Hmm... So you're the chick who went undefeated for so long, eh? Well at least you have style, but the blonde hair and red ring attire was my shtick before Taylor ever did that, also dressing like a Mexican? C'mon. You're better than that." Kelly muttered to Julia as she opened the door and leaned in to peer at the woman before strolling into the gym to take a gander at the place, partially cringing when she was told Taylor was once again, gone.

"Bah! If she IS gone the least you can do is direct me to her hou-SHUTTUP TESSLA! GAWD!" Kelly snapped back at Nikolette from inside the place before she ran inside their gym, hurrying as fast as she could to a treadmill where she'd get on, megaphone in hand and begin speaking through it while she began to pedal

"I, Kelly Conway have invaded your safe haven, Parker! But if you're not here... JUNKO! TAKE ME TO YOUR DAUGHTER'S HOUSE! I'M NOT LEAVING UNTIL I SEE PARKER!"
Kelly screached before she resumed peadaling.

"Im gonna work out now, so.... Fuck you guys! Ha!"

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:14 am

Alaina had been in the squat rack for her leg day, doing her beloved strength training. She had headphones on and hadn't heard much of the commotion that had been the plague of everyone else at the dojo so far. Alaina was wearing black yoga pants, and a black sports bra with white sneakers. Today was a nice, productive day that had been quiet.

However, her content workout would quickly come to an end as all the noise caught her attention. At first, all she did was stare in disbelief. Kelly Conway was screaming at everyone trying to find Taylor all while ignoring everyone who tried to tell her that Taylor was gone. Alaina blinked as Kelly began to use workout equipment, holding her megaphone. Was this happening?

Yes, yes it was. Alaina pulled her headphones off and stormed over to Kelly. "What the hell is your problem Kelly!?" Alaina screamed. From what she gathered, being polite had failed as had being suggestive. Alaina opted for a bit more of a forceful approach. "Taylor is gone, not here, not even in Japan! You had your chances against her and guess what? You weren't good enough! Deal with it you loudmouth idiot and get outta here before I get you out of here!" Alaina shouted. So help her, if Kelly stayed put or tried to scream at her point blank with the megaphone Alaina would rip it out of her hands and smash her in the face with it....

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:05 am

Julia had no idea how to react to what Kelly was saying. She was being critiqued out of the blue, and the cowgirl could swear there was a compliment or two within it all too. Though before she could even think of an appropriate response, the uninvited visitor had already bolted over toward the treadmill and continued demanding to see Taylor.

It was right about then that Alaina came in and joined the party, quickly making her way right over to Kelly and threatening her. A heavy sigh left Julia’s lips, and she walked over toward Alaina and Kelly. She stayed far enough away to avoid the possibility of being caught in a potential crossfire between the two girls, but close enough to intervene if need be. She just hoped Junko would be show up and help solve this mess before it came to that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:51 am

Junko had been in the house proper that was separated from the gym area. Her and Akashi had been having a discussion about some things that included the Dojo as well as the woman who Kelly had come to see. They had no idea about what was actually going on outside until Gabbie burst into the room with a furrowed brow.

"Kelly Conway is running on one of our treadmills and screaming about Taylor. She won't leave. Can you call the police, sensei?" She asked.

Akashi and Junko both looked at each other and then at Gabbie. They immediately stood up and without a word to the young blonde, made their way through the house where the rest of the girls were watching Kelly run on their treadmill with an almost stupefied look.

Junko looked at the bizarre scene and instead of being angry or annoyed she was just...

Junko lowered her head an then clasped the ever present whistle around her neck and pulled it up. She inhaled deeply and everyone who saw her covered their ears. She blew with all her might and the shriek of the whistle cut through the entire gym and bounced around.

"KELLY CONWAY! GET OFF THAT TREADMILL RIGHT NOW AND LOOK AT ME!" Junko commanded. Though she was older and all of the girls in her presence could match her in a fight, she had a commanding authority that made even the toughest girl snap to attention when she put her mind to it. And while Junko was grateful a brat like Kelly did not spring from her own loins, as long as she drew breath every man woman and child that entered this house was under her matriarchal care.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:31 am

Kelly scowled back at Aliana as this punk bitch got in her face, Kelly kept running but would lean right into Aliana's face with a sneer, curling her lip as she glared at this woman, looking her up and down as if to act insulted by this sudden attitude.

"What's really hood, bitch?" Kelly asked condescendingly with a raise of her brow, ready to fight this Entropy Chump before a loud harsh whistle ruined everything and made Kelly wince before she turned and saw a loud, commanding Junko Higurashi screeching at her.

A wide eyed Kelly stop what she doing and stepped off the tredmil and looked at Junko and without taking her eyes off of her, pointed at Alaina and used her megaphone. "She started it!"

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:53 am

Alaina was ready to grab the megaphone right out of Kellys hands when she heard the whistle. As much as she wanted to destroy this crazy, intrusive loudmouth Alaina realized she was in Junko's house. What she said went. Alaina took a step back from Kelly as Junko screamed at the blond woman. She made sure to stand right next to Junko as she addressed Kelly as well, ready to step in if the nut job was dumb enough to try anything....

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu Feb 11, 2016 3:59 am

Julia was one of the fortunate ones who saw Junko entering and raising the whistle to her lips. Her hands quickly moved to shield her ears from the ear-piercing shriek that commanded all attention in the room, and she watched as Kelly, who seemed much more tame now, climbed down from the treadmill....only to shout into her megaphone again.

“Ugh...” Julia muttered under her breath, rolling her eyes and facepalming at the sight. But at least it seemed Junko had things under control. That was progress. And Julia watched on in silence for now, very curious to see how this would play out...

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:20 am

The shrill blast came from Junko's whistle once more and sent the room cringing again. If Kelly thought that she had the loudest voice in the room, then she would be sorely mistaken.

"Kelly Conway." Junko said in a firm but much quieter tone. She pointed at her feet. "Put the megaphone down and come here." As if to emphasize her point, she lifted the whistle to her lips and stared firmly at the intruding blonde.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next