Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 1:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 8:42 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 2:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 2:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 2:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 60 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 56 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass, Deus001, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

"I Need You Now. More Than Ever."

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

"I Need You Now. More Than Ever." - Page 7 Empty Re: "I Need You Now. More Than Ever."

Post by Lobo Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:08 pm

As much as Clyde really wanted to sleep with Mercy, he felt compelled to be a good guy and show her the guest room. That it would be douchy to not do such a thing. He got the reaction out of Mercy that he sort of expected, watching her zoom right into the room and throw her suitcase inside.

"Uh huh." Clyde nodded to himself. Called it. Maybe he wasn't attractive enough? Maybe she liked him but their first outing was a bad experience? Clyde wasn't sure, but he saw Mercy turn around with a sudden and (a bit forced looking) seductive gaze and walk. Clyde didn't even get a chance to ask what the heck she was doing before she grabbed his collar and kissed him. His eyes shot wide and he felt fireworks going off all around him. He swallowed hard as she broke the kiss. "I'm learnin'?" He pondered with a red face before Mercy kissed him in a more aggressive and passionate manner.

Clyde felt his mind get cloudy as he felt her soft lips and moist tongue, releasing a soft groan within the embrace, his knees trembling just slightly as she held him and squeezed him close to her tight body, letting out a soft pleasured grunt. Clyde didn't even know if he was even kissing back, he felt so lost in her amazing kiss and wanted to stay there, to the point where followed her lips as she pulled back from the kiss, getting separated by the door she closed, bopping his head slightly.

"Oop! ...H-Heh." He shook his head and showed off a dumb dopey smile. "R-Right. Ok. Yeah. I gonna... Yeah. 'Kay." He stammered like a fool before the door closed. He let out a long breath of air. "Wooowww." He chimed like a smitten little puppy with a glassy eyes and Cheshire grin, stumbling out of the hallway on his first couple steps before he getting the phone.

He started dialing without even looking up a number. "...Oh." He started to come around and got some numbers before thinking of what Mercy had asked for earlier. "Uhhh.... Rice burger thingy?" It's what he told the number he called and the restaurant had it. Took a while to get the orders right before Clyde managed to get it done and he hung up.

Clyde then turned around and saw Mercy, clad in her sleep wear adorned with mickey mouse, cute little happy clouds and cartoony octopus slippers. He looked at her with a coy smirk. "I could say sumthin' real cheezy 'bout how cute you look." He muttered while shaking his head. It kind of caught him off guard.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

"I Need You Now. More Than Ever." - Page 7 Empty Re: "I Need You Now. More Than Ever."

Post by Tatyina Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:21 pm

Mercy flashed Clyde a smile and then trotted over tot he couch and plopped down. "Well, I AM cute!" She said, sticking out her tongue. Then, almost on cue, she stretched and a squeaky yawn escaped her. Mercy sighed and eased into her spot, furrowing her brow as she tested the comfortability and sniffed around to make sure there wasn't any gross old food, sock or cigarette odor lingering around.

"You can say I'm cute, Clyde, just don't be weird about it." She said and wrinkled her nose. "So, what did you order?" She asked, patting the seat next to her as she rubbed her fuzzy octoslippers back and forth against the carpet. THEY WERE SO FUZZY AND AWESOME!

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:21 pm

Mercy didn't have to worry too much. The couch was clean as a whistle, save for little crumbs of snack food hidden under the seat of the sofa. Anyway, Clyde smiled back at Mercy as she agreed with being called cute, of course she was, that yawn furthered the case.

"I ain't gonna be wierd..." He grumbled silently like a little kid but wasted no time rushing to leap over the couch and plop right beside her when she called him over. "You wanted a rice burger right? That's what I ordered." Clyde said with a pleasant grin. What he didn't know was that he didn't call the MOS fast food chain, but some restaurant that had the rice burger and delivered.

He slug an over over her shoulder and scooted into her. He forgot about the movies. "Now lets see whats on TV." He muttered, with the remote in hand, flicking the TV on, immediately showing the AFW channel and a midnight highlight reel of tonight's show.

[size=85:mcpz33hp]"...Taking advantage of the no count outs present in the match, Allison Watson used the steel steps and security rail to assist her already secure domination of the returning Bonnie Gastin. Watson who had taken an early lead over Gastin, managed to win via Disqualification following interference from Bonnie Gastin's brother, Clyde Gastin of Tension Pro, who jumped the security wall and attacked Watson with a steel chair, only to be stopped by Lu Jiao Jocelyn, who had been in the stands as well. Lu jumped the barricade and attacked Clyde before had cuffing him to the ring, which led to an assault on Bonnie by Lu and Alli-"

Clyde hit a few buttons on the remote and ended up on a channel with nothing but loud static before he turned off the TV. He had been silent through the whole report until he had enough, a dull, troubled expression on his face as he looked at the unpowered TV.

"Mercy. Did I... Make things worse? Did I hurt Bonnie more trying to save her?" He asked her solemnly without looking at her. It had been eating at him, the possibility that his actions only hurt Bonnie more.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:48 am

"Uh huh." Mercy said and flashed Clyde a coy look. "Yeah." Mercy said. "I think that will be alright... for tonight, at least." She said. She'd have to hit the gym tomorrow to work it off. Mercy ever so slightly when Clyde put an arm around her but she sighed. She'd have to get used to that still. Just to make sure he didn't get the wrong impression, she brought up her hand and held onto his,

She watched the AFW review and frowned. When Clyde turned off the TV suddenly, Mercy's eyes widened but she didn't look at him when he spoke. She sighed and turned her head, frowning even more.

"Yeah, probably." She said honestly. "But, that woman isn't really right in the head. I think she would have used any excuse to do what she did to Bonnie so don't beat yourself up over it. You did the right thing. I'm sure Bonnie appreciates it. Would you take a few more lumps if your sister came to help you out? Or would you rather have her stay away and you not really get hurt? Or, MAYBE not get hurt?" Mercy leaned her head forward and kissed Clyde's hand.

Mercy then turned back and looked at Clyde, letting go of his hand and pressing it against his cheek. "You did the right thing. It's not like you could see the future, so don't beat yourself up." She said and then gave him a peck on the lips.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:17 pm

Clyde grimaced at Mercy's blunt honesty. He preferred the stone cold truth over a lie, even though it only cemented his guilt. Still, her other words were right on the money. Mostly. He didn't care if he got hurt, he'd trade himself for Bonnie's safety any day, especially when he felt as endurable as a bullet proof vest. He wasn't afraid of pain. And Mercy's comfort made him feel invincible, squeezing her hand before she kissed it and let it go.

She assured he did the right thing. And she was right herself. The future could not be predicted. It was a reminder to himself that things just happen. No divine intervention or fate. It just happens. But her kiss felt heavenly, being wanted by someone he wanted felt unreal. He didn't know what to say to her, 'Thanks, I love you.' didn't fit, so Clyde didn't know what to say. He just smiled a dopy grin back at her.

Clyde just wanted to fuck Mercy, to get over the stupid thought of fucking Allison so he'd feel like less of an asshole for just imagining boffing the woman who hurt his sister. But he felt way better now, Mercy comforted him and he felt like she truly did care about him and the cowboy valued that the most.

"God babe, yer a..." He tried to think of something cool but not cheesy or overly mushy and gay either. "Thank you, Mercy." He just wanted to fuck her to feel better. She made him not even care about that anymore.

"...Hey babe."
He said suddenly. "What were ya' doin' on Conway's show?" He asked out of the blue.

Last edited by 621 on Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:36 am

"No problem." Mercy said and grinned proudly as though she had accomplished a mighty feat. "It's what i do." She said and waved her hand at Clyde as she relaxed against the couch thinking everything was fine and great. But then Clyde spoke suddenly and Mercy tilted her head towards him and raised an eyebrow.

"Huh?" Shes said. That was kind of random. Did he see it or something? Her cheeks began to flush. It made her look really bad but what was she supposed to do? "I was helping Taylor sort through some issues. You know, Taylor Parker? She's my friend after all." Well, that might be up for debate at the moment.

"Did you... see it or something?" She said. If he hadn't then why would he ask? If he DID though, why was he just bringing it up now?

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:46 pm

Clyde nodded like it was no big deal. "Yup." His friend Dixie told him about it after expressing her desire to never get tangled up with someone like Mercy. Clyde had his own nervous streak about the show as well.

"You should be more careful around wrasslers, babe. I don't want you gettin' hurt either." He said as he patted her hand. "Did Rally make you oversee the show or somethin'?" He didn't like the idea of Mercy getting mixed up in all that drama, especially with crazy Conway.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:18 pm

Mercy furrowed her brow at Clyde's words. "It's my job to get involved with wrestlers, Clyde. I work for the woman that oversees them. I'm not... scared of them." She said and wrinkled her nose. "Especially not girls like Kelly or Shauna." Mercy shook her head. "They are just are just brats or sluts who cry when they don't get their way."

Mercy pulled her hand away from Clyde and crossed her arms. She stared at the television screen intensely. "I told Kelly to make the show. I told her to help out Taylor." She said defensively. "If she;s going to have a show like that, then she should actually use it for something that isn't dumb. Too bad she can't even manage to do that. It was the best decision I could have made to pull the plug on her little self serving soap box." Mercy shrugged. "It's not like there aren't a BILLION other shows exactly like it anyway."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:00 pm

Clyde rubbed the back of his head with a blank expression "Well, yeah. I know that. You slapped Shauna in the face over a shirt." Scared wasn't the word and he felt a bit uneasy when she grouped Shauna with Kelly along 'brats and sluts'. He didn't know what to think, maybe Shauna did like to get around the locker room.

The cowboy later grimaced when he heard Mercy reveal that Crib HER idea and that it was to help out Taylor. Clyde's mouth opened slightly with a perplexed expression, now he was confused. "Well... Uh... A-Alright." So Mercy did have a hand in all that messy drama? Clyde shrugged that off. "Ah. But it was to help Taylor!" Mercy was such a nice gal for helping her friend... But that revelation only brought up more questions for Clyde...

Like what was up with her blowing up over the shirt?

"I know its her dang soapbox. Chick loves ta talk! And you cancelled the show! Crazy Conway is kinda obsessive, she used ta fuck with my ex over dumb shit and last thing you need is a crazy bitch houndin' ya' cuz she can't yap on her own stage anymore." He said with a hint of bitterness towards a rich brat he just find annoying more than anything else... Just like Lilly!

"I just think ya ought ta' be careful. You know... Like how you want Me to be careful around The Other Two crazy bitches." He added a bit dryly, referring to Allison and Jocelyn.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:36 pm

"Yeah, well..." Mercy said puffing out her cheeks. They flushed a bright red. Did Clyde see the shirt? "Things got a little heated. You don't want to be around a mess of girls involved in drama. Maybe I shouldn't have slapped her but I'm not going to take it back." Mercy looked at Clyde "OR apologize. I'm sure she's done something to deserve a slap. You know, like try and do Taylor's hubby."

Mercy relaxed a little and sighed. "I'm careful. It's not really the same as it is with you, though, Clyde. I'm NOT a wrestler, for one." Mercy then looked smugly at Clyde and adjusted her glasses.

"If Kelly or, whoever, starts acting up, I can just get them fired... or arrested."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next