Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 185 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 185 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 2:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Comments: 0

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:16 am by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Comments: 0

A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser) - Page 3 Empty Re: A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)

Post by ARStudios2000 Thu May 16, 2024 5:27 am

Ayesha saw Dirk confidently move forward, Ayesha felt her own confidence slowly rise up. Taking more cautious glances in every angle, she quickly scurried up to Dirk, standing right next to him, before going, "Huh....coast seems clear. Maybe nothing bads going to-" with that she IMMEDIATELY clamped a hand over her mouth, trying not to jinx herself. She again panickedly looked around, eying for anything that looked like it would humiliate her day, but no sign of it. Her instincts were screaming at her but she decided to push on.

As she slowly walked next to Dirk, she quickly decided to change the topic. "So!" with a quick turn in Dirks direction. "How's stuff back at home! And all. I bet your family's cheering for you 100%!" she gave a playful thumbs up to accentuate the point, "I mean even if you didn't get the best introduction, I'm sure no one would fault you for getting ambushed by steel chair. That's just how dirty tricks go."

Both felt a wind gust, and carried along in that noise. A noise of a fluttering paper.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCzflvQC67k6PlgsRmmfSnKA

Back to top Go down

A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser) - Page 3 Empty Re: A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)

Post by CrashTestDumbass Thu May 16, 2024 3:04 pm

Dirk watched as Ayesha checked her surroundings to make sure nothing else would come out of nowhere and surprise her. After one last check, she commented on how the coast was clear and perhaps nothing bad would- before quickly stopping herself. Guess she didn't want to jinx herself. Dirk let out a small chuckle at Ayesha shutting herself up from challenging fate.

Dirk wasn't the biggest believer of superstitions. But, having met Ayesha and her "unique circumstances", he began to think that maybe having a four leaf clover in his pocket wouldn't hurt every time he was near her. If she even wanted to be near him after this was over.

"So...!" Dirk took notice of Ayesha looking at him out of the corner of his eyes as they walked. "How's stuff back at home! And all. I bet your family's cheering for you 100%! I mean even if you didn't get the best introduction, I'm sure no one would fault you for getting ambushed by steel chair. That's just how dirty tricks go."

Well, its funny how mention that. Because, before I met you, I was talking to my older brother. He was telling me that the whole family was cheering me on, worried for me and are very proud of me. Which is definitely the words I needed to hear. I was feeling a little homesick, you know?

Dirk looked at Ayesha as he walked. How about you, Ayesha? Have anyone back home cheering for you?

Before she could answer, a huge gust of wind blew past the two wrestlers. This made Dirk slow down his walk speed as he quickly brought his arms up to block his face from any incoming debris.

Guh! Kind of windy...

Crash's Characters:
Dirk Lewser = https://www.afwrpg.com/t22798-dirk-lewser-the-secret-weapon
Ren Fukuyama = Coming Soon
Kira = Coming Soon
CrashTestDumbass
CrashTestDumbass

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Sat May 18, 2024 7:24 am

Ayesha looked up in surprise at Dirk's question. It had just occured to her that she had been so dedicated to her big goal and quest, that she had entirely forgotten about that side of her life.

"......uhhh...." she said awkwardly, rubbing her arm, and biting her lips before saying, "Well, I do have a friend back home who encouraged me for this...and uh..... well....." she rubbed the back of her head, and then looked at Dirk awkwardly, "Well um....my parents uh.....they, well, its not that they don't care, they just uh...don't...really....know what....I'm actually doing in Japan....." Her head tilted as she said, "I ...can't tell them I've been a loser here so far.....went to a whole other country for what, being a joke?"

The odd gust of wind was weird, and even moreso with the weird fluttering paper noise she heard. Ayesha looked back, wondering what was the noise of that paper because she didn't see any. She ignored it, and as the intersection got closer, they would after some moments, hear that weird fluttering page noise again....getting slowly closer.....
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by CrashTestDumbass Sat May 18, 2024 4:51 pm

Dirk listened to Ayesha's explanation. Or...lack thereof. He listened to her struggle to find the right words to explain her situation. She shyly mentioned that she had a friend back home so that was good. He nodded as he listened. Then, the topic of her parents came up. It seemed to Dirk that she might not have told them about what she was in japan for. He kind of wanted to ask why didn't she let her parents know. Perhaps, she doesn't have the best relationship with them? But, he quickly dropped the urge to pry into her personal life any further. She's been through enough can of worms already today.

I understand. Well, if you keep fighting and training, I'm sure you'll achieve some success you can brag to your parents about. You just have to keep working hard and hold faith. Dirk said, trying to inspire Ayesha to keep pushing in her pro wrestling dreams as the two continued and walk and talk.

Later, the two wrestlers would almost arrive at an intersection, before another gust of wind blew through. Dirk would also hear the sounds of fluttering paper and wonder where exactly the sound was coming from. What was it? An approaching newspaper? Several pages of someone's book? Dirk turned his head in Ayesha's direction and looked behind her to see...

Crash's Characters:
Kira = Coming Soon
CrashTestDumbass
CrashTestDumbass

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Sat May 18, 2024 8:39 pm

Ayesha looked at Dirk's words of encouragement. It sounded simple, but it sounded sincere. She hadn't really met anyone else to speak something with that level of sincerity and genuity. She looked surprised, before a smile cracked on her face, as she said, "I....yeah, you're right." She looked ahead, pumped. "Thanks for...having faith in me." she gave him a genuine, if sombre, smile, "None of the others who've been helping me out around here have had that for me, mostly because I'm...well, a bit hopeless, but that won't stop me so easily." She looked forward, seemingly renewed with vigor, as the intersection came.

"Well, we're here. I know it was a short time, and all, but still, thanks a lot for your time, Derek. I really, REALLY, needed that." She said, a big smile on her face... till that gust of wind came again, this time with the loud flutters of pages coming with it. Ayesha looked about, wondering aloud "Okay seriously, what the hell?" she then looked...and saw it, behind Derek.

If Dirk turned around to see what it was that had caused Ayesha's eyes to contract like she had seen a demon, he would see....a piece of paper, just barely having its edge sticking out from behind a tree. It slowly emerged, more and more, like a predator emerging to snag a prey, as the wind came and pushed it out slowly more and more, revealing it was actually a newspaper. It fluttered loudly, and slowly emerged with the wind, as it came out and sped, heading towards Ayesha! Who reciprocated:

"OOOOOOOOOH SHIT!"

Her scream rang out, causing nearby heads to turn, as she turned around, fleeing in fear, as the newspaper whizzed past Dirk, almost looking like it was flapping like a bird in the wind, swooping down at Ayesha's head, which she ducked barely. She ran past a post, and into the apartment block at the intersection, screaming as the newspaper chased her around like a bird of prey. She reached the steps, and was running up them when the newspaper struck! It wrapped itself around her head, causing her to let out muffled screams, bashing against the railing before slipping and rolling down the stairs, landing at the base of them, laying splayed out like a pancake at the base of the steps. If Dirk approached her and took the newspaper off, he'd see that she had been knocked out cold by the tumble, and her keys (with her apartment door number) had slipped out of her pocket.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by CrashTestDumbass Sat May 18, 2024 10:16 pm

Dirk grinned in happiness knowing his words were helping Ayesha stay positive. She even thanked him for his kind words.

You're very welcome. I've had my fair share of non-believers myself. So, I know that feels. I'm not going to leave Dirk politely said as they continued walking on. He liked it when other people were happy. It made his heart feel just a little more full every time.

Finally completing the intersection, she thanked the rookie once more for all that he did today. But, not before becoming irritated by yet another gust of wind. Followed by the sounds of paper fluttering. Dirk heard it as well.

No problem, Ayesha. I'm always up for another- Guh! What is with this wind?!
Dirk's kind words were interrupted by the pressure of the wind blowing at his back. He quickly turned to face the direction of it to see what appeared to be a newspaper sticking out from behind a tree and suddenly flying in their direction! Dirk was stunned at the revelation of the apparent stalking piece of news barreling at them! He was too stunned to move!

Uh-! Was all that Dirk could utter as his new friend yelled the only thing she could think before turning around and running for dear life as the newspaper chased her around the apartment district like a vindictive crow that has found its next meal. He wanted to help her. He truly did. But, his mind couldn't the comprehend the utter chaos that was happening before his eyes and he stopped in place.

Dirk removed his glasses from his eyes, and rubbed both of his eyes before placing them back over his face. And...yep! It was still happening before him! This was truly happening right now, wasn't it? He was standing there, jaw dropped, watching his new friend being chased around by a... a... possessed newspaper? Dirk stood there and tried his damnedest to figure out how this was going on. Did he somehow step into a portal into another dimension? Did he die in his last match and his consciousness was sent into a world that looked similar to his own? Did he watch too many isekai animes? Was he suddenly living in a summer long 12 episode romp about an algerian woman with comedic level of bad luck?

While Dirk had this internal conundrum, Ayesha had made her way up the stairs. The murderous newspaper had finally caught it's prey and snapped itself around Ayesha's face. The sound of paper crinkling was enough to snap Dirk back into reality. Because now, he had something new to worry about... Ayesha's safety.

...Gasp! Wait! AYESHA!! Dirk ran in the direction of the stairs, but soon slid to the stop at the sound of several harsh clangs and smacks and other sounds that flesh should not be making. At the base of the stairs, Dirk was met with Ayesha's unconscious body laying prone. He quickly kneeled down and ripped the paper off of her face and tried to get a reaction out of her.

Ayesha! Ayesha! He panicked, and tried to come up with his next move. Should he call for help? Should he wait? Ayesha has bad luck, afterall. Maybe she'll wake up. Like, "oh don't worry this has happened before. I'll be fine." But.... what if she's doesn't...? Various thoughts swam through his head as he placed his hands behind his head and looked down at Ayesha. His teeth gritted. His breathing was harsh.
Nearby onlookers were staring at the scene, wondering what was going on. This didn't help Dirk's psyche what so ever. He quickly looked around in fear of what they were thinking in that moment. Some were getting their phones out, some were just watching and waiting. Their stares cut into Dirk like a knife.

But, then peering down near her body, Dirk discovered keys. That's right. What was he doing before? Helping Ayesha to her home! Dirk quickly dashed over to Ayesha's keys and placed them on her stomach and then, he placed his hands gently underneath her head and underneath the back of her knees and with a grunt lifted her up. He looked down at the number on the key and he would run up the stairs as quickly as he could to find her apartment.

Crash's Characters:
Kira = Coming Soon
CrashTestDumbass
CrashTestDumbass

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Sun May 19, 2024 7:26 am

Dirk would eventually reach the door that was written on the key. It wasn't that high up, and he got there in less than 25 seconds. But when he got to the door, he would be met with a normal looking apartment door, and several notes taped on the door. If Dirk could read Japanese, he would realize someone (or several people) had left very unflattering, to downright cruel messages on Ayesha's apartment door.

The note that was closest to the door knob said, "Go home, freak", and the one right next to it was an even more unflattering "infest some other country". The other notes were a variety of upsetting notes written in a few handwriting styles, and one of them Dirk would realize had been superglued to the door, the one at the top that stood on top like some declaration. This note said, "BEWARE! African living here!" How someone (or whoever) had figured this out or gotten this information was unclear.

After opening the door, Dirk would see that the interior of the apartment was fairly simplistic. It was fairly furnished, with a table, a few seating cushions, and doors leading to a bathroom and a bedroom, with the kitchen out in the corner. Things looked tidy enough, so clearly Ayesha looked after herself well. But in terms of decor, it still looked rather barren all things considered.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by CrashTestDumbass Sun May 19, 2024 2:52 pm

Dirk stopped at a particular door and looked down at the key and realized that it probably belonged to this exact room. He took notice of the kanji smeared all over the door. He understood a little of it. But, this was not the time to be upset at this. He had an unconscious woman in his arms! He quickly shook his head, Ayesha on the ground and laid her against a nearby railing while he grabbed her keys and unlocked the door. Then, he would put the keys in his pocket, lifted Ayesha back up and quickly walked through door. Once inside, he would use one of his legs to close the door behind him.

Then, he would frantically look around at the modest and simple apartment wondering where would be a good place to place her. He would make his way over to one of the rooms. He pushed opened the door with his back to reveal that it was Ayesha's bedroom.

Thank god! Alright... Lets lay you here...

Dirk said to the girl in his arms and gently placed her on her bed. He would lean forward, bringing his head near her chest and turned it at the last second and gently place his the side of his head to try and listen to a heartbeat.

If he could hear one, he would quickly sit up and sigh in relief. Then, he would quickly rise up and walk over to her bedroom door and take out his phone and start dialing emergency services. He only hoped he could get in contact with someone who spoke english...

Crash's Characters:
Kira = Coming Soon
CrashTestDumbass
CrashTestDumbass

Back to top Go down

Post by ARStudios2000 Sun May 19, 2024 8:01 pm

As Dirk dialed up and waited a call, the hapless lass stirred, before groaning, reaching a hand upwards in the air, and then slapping it onto her own face. She let out an anguished groan, followed by a murmur of "Friggin Japanese newspapers...." she moved about and tried to sit up...to then fall off the bed and on her face. She lay on the floor, face down, before moaning, "I don't wanna go to work today, dad...."

She slowly pulled her face up, her eyes falling on Dirk's shoes, before going up slowly, and making eye contact. Her eyes widened in surprise, before she looked around the room and realized where she was. "Oh!" she sat up on her knees, "You...brought me back in here? Th....aw, gee, thanks, Derek!" she flashed a sheepish smile, "Thats, awfully kind of you and quite beyond the call of duty for most. Most would've just..." her smile slowly faded, "...left me at the stairs, or...on the entryway of the door......" her smile died off, before quickly perking up as she pushed herself up, "B-bu-but thats beyond the point!" she stretched her hand forth to try to shake Derek's hand, before a pain shot up the side of her head where she had fallen down on the stairs. She hunched her head, bringing a hand up to rub it, and letting out a hiss, before trying to shake Derek's hand again in gratitude.

"The world...really needs more people like you around, man." She said through a pained smile that was letting out a hiss too as she kept rubbing the back of her aching head.
ARStudios2000
ARStudios2000

Back to top Go down

Post by CrashTestDumbass Sun May 19, 2024 11:43 pm

After a couple seconds, Dirk managed to connect to someone on the otherside. He internally panicked a little, because his friend Ren would usually translate for him whenever they were out. Dirk's japanese is very VERY limited. He should've learned more before making the trip. Call it a rookie mistake.
H-Hello? I-I'm sorry. Y-yoroshiku! Uuhh... person! E-emergency! I have someone knocked out here! H-help me! Please!

Slap!

Dirk would quickly turn around to the sound of a slap. He then heard the sound of an anguished groan from the same person. None other than the now awaken Ayesha. She then rolled and fell out of her bed and landed on her face unto the floor below. The sight made him and exhale in relief. Before, speaking back into her phone to let the emergency services know that she's alright.

Oh my fucking stars. She's ok. T-thank you so much. It was a false alarm. And, she's awake now. Good bye!

Dirk would quickly hang up, snap his phone into his pocket and walk closer to Ayesha and crouched down near her. She looked at his shoes and met eyes with him. She asked him if he was the one to bring her back to her apartment. To which Dirk nodded earnestly. Then, she commented how that was going beyond the call of duty for most with her signature sheepish smile, but it would quickly fade when she mentioned that most would've left her at the stairs or the entryway. Dirk looked down sadly at the floor, remembering all the people who stood by and watched when she fell and knocked herself out. Or, how her door was defaced with all those hateful words. It was enough to make his skin crawl in rage, it was enough to make him clench his right fist and his make right eye twitch a bit. He turn his head to the left while Ayesha was still looking down sadly.

Das Schwein...(Bastards...)

He would angrily grumble in his second tongue of German under his breath. It stung a particular part of his soul knowing just how cruel some members of Japan truly were to strangers. He would began to wonder just how harsh Ayesha's life here was, before he met her. But, he would quickly turn back to Ayesha's direction when she slowly raised a hand to shake it in gratitude. She reached her hand out before, quickly bringing it back to try to ebb the stinging pain on the back of her head. She would attempt to try again despite her pain.

She would tell Dirk that there needed to be more people like him in the world. He wholeheartedly agreed. Remembering his own experience back home and thinking about what Ayesha has go through on a daily basis, Dirk shared Ayesha's opinion that the world would definitely benefit from nicer and kinder souls walking this plain of existence. There's way too many bastards, scammers, bullies, cheaters, scumbags and sickos in this world that need to face justice. But, either way, he agreed with her comment and sheepishly accepted her kind words with a friendly smile.

Oh, I'm nothing special. But, I really appreciate your words, Ayesha. Now, how about we get you get back in the bed, hm?

Crash's Characters:
Kira = Coming Soon
CrashTestDumbass
CrashTestDumbass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next