Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 1 Bot

Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Dirk Lewser Vs Erina Stallone

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Dirk Lewser Vs Erina Stallone Empty Dirk Lewser Vs Erina Stallone

Post by CrashTestDumbass Thu Feb 01, 2024 2:41 am

Standard Match
Win by Pin, Submission or K.O.
Outside Ring Count: 10 Seconds

Dirk made his way to the gorilla position, with a calm and collected stride, wearing his usual white polo shirt, his prescription glasses, his usual pink trunks and his black wrist straps and matching elbow pads. He got behind the curtain and waited for the signal. Then, Float On by Modest Mouse began playing. Then, Dirk made his way through the entrance curtain. He walked forward onto the top of the entrance ramp and looked around at the arena. The crowd excitedly cheered for the rookie. Guess they still remembered his great show of heart during his match with Raelyn not long ago. This got a small smile out of Dirk as he crouched low to the ground and placed his open right hand on the same ground. Then, he tapped the ground a couple times before leaping out of his crouching position and throwing that same fist into the air in front of him as if throwing a haymaker punch! An energetic shout of LET'S GO!! left his lips as he calmed his sudden burst of energy to prevent himself from tripping down the entrance ramp he was now walking down.

As he made his way to the ring, he walked to either side of the ramp and high fived the members of the crowd who held their hands out. Until eventually, he arrived at the ring. He stopped and took a breather. Inhale...then exhale... Then, Dirk made his way to the steel steps and climbed up them. Then, he walked unto the middle of the ring apron, dusted off his boots and climbed inside the ring underneath the top rope. Then, he made his way to the corner turnbuckle and climbed up top. Once he reached the top, he raised his right arm up into the air and pointed his pointer finger and his index finger, making a sort of piece sign. As if he was trying to say, "I'm going for two! Watch me!".

Dirk hopped off the turnbuckle and made his way to the corner. He began taking off his polo dress shirt and took off his glasses as well. Then, he would fold his shirt neatly before setting his glasses on top of them. Finally, he handed them to a ringside attendant and got back into his corner waiting for his opponent to arrive.

Last edited by CrashTestDumbass on Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Crash's Characters:
Dirk Lewser = https://www.afwrpg.com/t22798-dirk-lewser-the-secret-weapon
Ren Fukuyama = Coming Soon
Kira = Coming Soon
CrashTestDumbass
CrashTestDumbass

Back to top Go down

Dirk Lewser Vs Erina Stallone Empty Re: Dirk Lewser Vs Erina Stallone

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:04 am

Erina would be in her locker room. The executives upstairs thought it would be a good idea and place Erina in the tension division. They told her to test out the waters and see if she’ll be a good fit or not. Being the alleged cousin of the movie star Sylvester Stallone, however, Erina decided to accept that challenge and go forward with this match.

Erina would be getting prepared before there was a knock at her door. It was one of the staff members coming to tell her that they were ready for her to come out to the ring. She nodded and stood up and left the locker room. Once she was out, she walked down the hallway and made her way to the show curtain. There, We Will Rock You by Queen started playing and Erina went through the show curtain.

Erina took in the cheering crowd as she looked around. It was very different to her match in Friction. Instead of a mostly male dominated crowd, it was more mixed with some female fans cheering for the guy in the ring. She delivered some air punches before walking down to the ring. There, she went up the steel steps and through the ropes to look at her opponent on the other end of the ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by CrashTestDumbass Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:27 am

Dirk took notice of his opponent's choice of music. A little Queen never hurt anybody. Then, out from the curtain walked a girl with a very interesting choice of ring gear. A sports bra and a double thong combo? This was interesting. Maybe it was a battle tactic perhaps? Dirk had seen Tension matches online where wrestlers would try all sorts of tricks to get a win against their opponents. As the woman got closer to the ring, it became all too apparent that this woman was going to be his opponent. He was a little at the thought. But, he needed to keep a cool head.

Becoming a flustered and stuttery mess wasn't going to get him a victory tonight. And, it certainly wasn't going to get him close to championship gold.

He waited for Erina to get the ring. Once she seemed like she was ready, he would walk to the middle of the ring and offer a handshake with his right hand. While he did so, he softly said. Hello. Names Dirk Lewser. L-Let's have a good match.

Crash's Characters:
Kira = Coming Soon
CrashTestDumbass
CrashTestDumbass

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:36 am

Erina would watch him come to her and offer a handshake to her. Being the good sport in these matches, Erina would shake his hand and would greet herself to him.

“Nice to meet you Dirk. I’m Erina. Erina Stallone. Yeah, the same last name as the Rocky guy if you’re wondering. It’s a pleasure to be your opponent tonight. You’re also my first opponent in Tension so I hope I can help you deliver a good match to the fans.”

Erina would let go of Dirk’s hand and returned back to her corner. She then turned to look at Dirk and waited for the bell to ring. She was ready to give the Tension fans a show.

Back to top Go down

Post by CrashTestDumbass Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:56 am

Dirk nodded to Erina in a show of respect. Oh, Stallone! Like, Rocky. I get it now! Its been a while since I watched a Rocky movie. But, I get the reference. That's cool. Dirk said as he finished shaking Erina's hand. She seemed like a nice girl. And unlike the last woman he faced, she at least kept her smack talk to herself. Same here. I've been here for a little while. But, I'll do my best to keep up with you.

After the handshake was released, Dirk stepped back to his corner. He then reached into his pocket and pulled out his light blue mouthguard and placed it over his upper row of teeth.
Then, he grabbed the nearby ropes on his right and tugged on them as hard as he could.
Then, once everything seemed ready, the ref would signal for the bell to start the match!

DING!! DING!! DING!!

Crash's Characters:
Kira = Coming Soon
CrashTestDumbass
CrashTestDumbass

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Thu Feb 01, 2024 6:25 am

Erina heard the bell ring and would come out of her corner. She would also watch Dirk put on his lights blue mouthguard and that caught her off guard. She never wrestled anyone wearing a mouthguard before so she was supposedly confused.

“Hold on, you’re wearing a mouthguard? I never seen anyone put on a mouthguard for a wrestling match before. Am I somehow in a boxing match?”

Erina would circle the ring with Dirk, trying to size him up. She then grappled him and placed him in a headlock. That was when she gave him a few punches to the face.

Back to top Go down

Post by CrashTestDumbass Thu Feb 01, 2024 7:00 am

Dirk stepped out of his corner in your usual hands wide grappling stance. He stepped to side trying to size up his opponent. But, before he could grapple with her, he was surprised to hear that Erina had never wrestled anyone with a mouthguard in their mouth. He guessed she never heard of wrestlers like Kurt Angle or Kyle O'Reilly? Or even amateur or freestyle wrestlers who wore them. Oh well. You know what they say about assuming. Dirk decided it would be for the best to explain the reason why he wore one.

Oh no! Don't worry. This is still a wrestling match. This is just something I picked up from my high school amateur wrestling days. Wearing a mouthpiece is supposed to help protect my teeth, prevent injuries in mouth and most important, prevent concussions you see.

After the explanation, the two grapple for a bit in the usual collar and elbow tie up. Then suddenly, Erina would Dirk in for a headlock. His head locked tightly next to her chest.
Nugh! Errgh..!

Dirk was so focused on trying to escape through her arms, he left his face open for Erina to start hitting his face with her fist! Each blow striking a random spot on his face! He needed to escape that was when he instantly decided to fire back with a few shots of his own aiming directly to her open stomach. All the while moving his heavier body back to the ropes so when Erina's grip on his head was loosened enough, he would push her to the ropes to the opposite side of the ring.

Crash's Characters:
Kira = Coming Soon
CrashTestDumbass
CrashTestDumbass

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:13 am

Erina would be punched in the stomach and was made to walk backwards towards the ropes. There, she was pushed towards the opposite rope, releasing the hold. She ran towards it and bounced off it.

However, Erina was still fresh so she placed her arms over the ropes and stopped herself from coming towards him. She then let go and stood on her own, looking at Dirk with some impressed looks. She then went for another grapple again, starting back at square 1

Back to top Go down

Post by CrashTestDumbass Fri Feb 02, 2024 2:09 am

Dirk stood up straight after his opponent managed to stop herself and face him with an impressed look on her face. Dirk blew air from his mouth and quickly shook his fingers and arms.
This was gonna be quite the match. He could feel it. Without saying a single word, Dirk lowered his chest and got into a grappling stance once more. He inched his way over to Erina and two grappled again.

If she didn't resist, he would transition from the collar and elbow tie up and quickly take a hold of her left arm and quickly bring it behind her and bend it back for a hammerlock!

Crash's Characters:
Kira = Coming Soon
CrashTestDumbass
CrashTestDumbass

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Fri Feb 02, 2024 3:49 am

Erina would be in the collar and elbow tie up as she struggled with him. However, it was Dirk’s turn to take advantage as he grabbed onto her arm and placed her in a hammerlock hold.

Erina struggled to get out of it but gave him a smile by how quick that was. It was seeming like they might get drinks later on after the match is over. But for now, Erina would try to get out of it by attempting to spin herself out of it. However, that wouldn’t work as she was stuck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next