Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Today at 4:55 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Dogami Nigen - Roll On
by Whitecrow233 Today at 3:28 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 3:01 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 3 Bots

APlaying, CrashTestDumbass, LilyStar

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Dirk Lewser Vs Erina Stallone

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Dirk Lewser Vs Erina Stallone - Page 3 Empty Re: Dirk Lewser Vs Erina Stallone

Post by CrashTestDumbass Mon Feb 05, 2024 2:27 am

Erina kicked out at the count of one. Dirk released the hold and dropped to his backside and sat up. He knew that northern lights wouldn't be enough to finish the job, but he had to try it. It was good to know that his opponent still had plenty of fight in her.

Now, for the follow up. "Perhaps, it was time for another suplex.", Dirk thought to himself. The rookie leaned over and grabbed a hold of Erina's side with his right hand. Then, he would roll her unto her stomach. If that succeeded, he would get to his feet and stand over Erina's body.
He would reach down, grab both sides of her waist and raise her hips off of the mat. Then, he would release his grip on her hips and wrap his arms around her waist. Deep down, somewhere in his mind, Dirk wanted to admire Erina's fit and beautiful body. But, this was not the time nor the place. This was a wrestling match. And in Dirk's mind, wrestling was far more important than checking out the female talent he was in the ring with. Once again however, he would find himself in a situation where it not so subtlety looked like he was about do something sexual to his female opponent. (At least in the minds of some more "excitable" members of the crowd). How he wished those crowd goers wouldn't put so much uneeded attention to what he was about to execute next. Dirk just didn't have it in him to do anything sexual in his matches. And he never will.

Whew... Errrrungh..! Ee-Yah! With a grunt of exertion coming from his gritted teeth, Dirk would cling tightly to Erina's waist and lift her up. He would hold her in front of him for a couple seconds before quickly leaning forward and then even swiftly shooting back and tossing the woman behind him for a deadlift german suplex toss!

Spoiler:

Crash's Characters:
Dirk Lewser = https://www.afwrpg.com/t22798-dirk-lewser-the-secret-weapon
Ren Fukuyama = Coming Soon
Kira = Coming Soon
CrashTestDumbass
CrashTestDumbass

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Mon Feb 05, 2024 4:16 pm

Erina was feeling really groggy from those two suplex she got hit with. She got lucky with getting a kick out at 1 and having the mentality of never giving up. But right now, Dirk was in control and their first move was to flip her over onto her stomach.

Dirk was treading dangerous waters with what she was doing next as he made her go ass up in the ring. She had his hands wrapped around her waist as she could faintly hear the whistles from the crowd. Embarrassed is what she’s feeling right now but that would not be the main focus at the moment.

Erina was then lifted off of the ground as Dirk showed off his physical strength. She was now laying on the chest of Dirk while she was in the air before she was sent down to the mat again with another suplex coming from Dirk. If she didn’t know any better, she would probably like being tossed around like a ragdoll by him.

Back to top Go down

Post by CrashTestDumbass Mon Feb 05, 2024 10:01 pm

Dirk fell unto his back after Erina left his hands. After he heard the sound of a thud behind him, he quickly got up to a crouching position and fist pumped with his right to the adoration of the crowd! HAAA!! He looked around and nodded to the crowd! He was feeling it now! How could he not? He just landed 3 suplexes! And it doesn't look like his opponent was feeling like mounting a comeback anytime soon(at least to him anyway).

Dirk got to his feet and made his way over to Erina. He would roll her over unto her back and grab her left arm and left leg. He would then drag her prone body into the middle of the ring before letting go of her limbs. It was time to switch things up a bit. Dirk raised his right fist and shouted Let's go! to the crowd who was slowly getting behind the rookie. Then, he lowered his hand and turned to face the ropes in front of him. He stands on his left leg, brings his right leg back and brings both his right and left arm back behind his head and in front of his chest, respectively. As if mimicking the pose a cartoon character would assume before they would start running from a comedic situation. But, not before looking down at his opponent one last time before running full speed to the ropes in front of him. At the last second, he hopped onto the middle rope and leaped off of them backwards while in unison, turning his body around in midair!

If Erina didn't mount a counter in some way, she would find herself crushed by Dirk's springboard crossbody splash!

Crash's Characters:
Kira = Coming Soon
CrashTestDumbass
CrashTestDumbass

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:50 am

Erina was shaking the cobwebs out of her head after getting hit with a lot of suplex variants. She was being a ragdoll in the ring as she was dragged to the middle of the ring. Erina then felt the mat shake as her opponent was possibly messing around in the ring.

Erina would then turn her head to see Dirk preparing to do a springboard move. She watched him bounce off the middle rope and attempt to do a springboard crossbody splash. However, Erina wasn’t gonna lie down after given that much time to recover. She moved out of the way and heard and felt Dirk crash down to the mat empty handed.

Back to top Go down

Post by CrashTestDumbass Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:14 am

Dirk sailed through the air as he did his crossbody! But, as he got closer to landing on right on target, Erina quickly managed to dodge away leaving Dirk to crash onto the mat with a hard thud!

Gwaug-hah! Dirk shouted in pain from his harsh landing! His body bounced off the mat and came back down, placing Dirk on his front. He instinctively balled up as he clutched his body and grit his teeth. Needless to say, that failed splash attempt hurt. That hurt quite a bit.

Crash's Characters:
Kira = Coming Soon
CrashTestDumbass
CrashTestDumbass

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:25 am

Erina would slowly get up. She has balanced the momentum between the two and that was her chance to bring back her own momentum.

Erina walked towards Dirk and slowly picked him up. She held him down a bit as she took a breather. Once she regained herself, Erina would straighten the back of Dirk before delivering a powerful chop to the chest of Erina. She would do it 2-3 times more before she grabbed the arm of Dirk and Irish whipped him into the ropes.on the rebound, Erina would pick him up for a scoop slam.

Back to top Go down

Post by CrashTestDumbass Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:01 pm

Dirk was in pain from his harsh landing, but it seemed like Erina wouldn't let him rest. She picked him and gave him four harsh chops to his chest! Gwagh! He placed his right hand on the stinging pain of upper chest as he reeled from the pain from the harsh chops!
But, Erina was far from done! She would irish whip him to the ropes in front of her!

On his way back, Erina would grab Dirk, pick him up and slam him down for a scoop slam!
Dirk arced his back and groaned from the pain!

Crash's Characters:
Kira = Coming Soon
CrashTestDumbass
CrashTestDumbass

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:35 pm

Erina then went to the side of Dirk before delivering some elbow drops to the stomach of Dirk. If she was successful, she continued to drop her elbow onto his stomach 2-3 more times.

Once Erina finished with that, she would deliver a knee drop to the head of Dirk. She then grabbed the head of Dirk before she placed him in a LeBell Lock.

Back to top Go down

Post by CrashTestDumbass Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:06 pm

Dirk laid on his back as he tried to nurse his stomach. Little did he know that Erina was making her way over to him to bring the match back in her favor. Before, Dirk could figure out what was going on, Erina quickly dropped her elbow square into his stomach!

Nnlagh! But, she wasn't done! She quickly got up and did it two more times. Each hit landing square on his stomach. After the elbow dropped ceased, Dirk roll unto his stomach with his hands nursing his stomach with his back slightly arched upwards.

Not long after that, Dirk was struck to his head by way of knee drop, harshly sending his face into the mat. Uhmf! Dirk brought his left hand to feel the top of his head in order to nurse the pain that was now swimming through his head.

But, before long, Erina got on his left side, grabbed that same left arm and trapped it between her legs, wrapped her hands around Dirk's face and pulled back as hard as she could for a LeBell Lock!

Mmunn!Dirk groaned through his closed mouth and from behind Erina's hands. The referee would quickly crouch down near them before asking Dirk if he wanted to give up!

N-nn-nn!..! Dirk strained and groaned out as he quickly shook his head. Then, not wanting to be in this hold, the rookie began trying to shift his body in order to get his leg to touch the bottom ropes so he could escape the hold. Inch by inch he shuffled and turned his body to bring his right leg to the nearest set of ropes.

Crash's Characters:
Kira = Coming Soon
CrashTestDumbass
CrashTestDumbass

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Thu Feb 08, 2024 2:03 pm

Erina would be wrenching on the neck of Dirk while crushing his left forearm between her legs. Her opponent would forcefully shake his head no when asked to give up and that caused Erina to wrench on it more. Erina then felt Dirk start moving around.

Erina would be moved by Dirk as she felt him inch towards the ropes for a rope break. She would try to stop Dirk from getting the rope break as she wrenched on the neck more and cause him more pain. However, Erina would be unsuccessful in stopping Dirk as she saw him hook his heel on the bottom rope, causing a rope break.

Erina would let go of the hold before she dragged him towards the middle of the ring before grabbing his right arm and double knee dropping onto it. If she was successful, she would bounce off the ropes and go for a running senton.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next