Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 62 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 3 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Dirk Lewser Vs Erina Stallone

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Dirk Lewser Vs Erina Stallone - Page 4 Empty Re: Dirk Lewser Vs Erina Stallone

Post by CrashTestDumbass Thu Feb 08, 2024 7:14 pm

Dirk managed to escape Erina's submission thanks to his ring awareness and this caused his opponent to release the hold she had on his neck. But, Erina had no intention of letting up as she grabbed onto Dirk's body and dragged him into the middle of the ring.

After that, she quickly took a hold of his right arm and gave it a quick double knee drop! Nagh! He screamed as his dominant arm was crushed underneath the weight of Erina Stallone's knees. Once she got off of his arm, she quickly ran to the ropes.
While she was doing that, Dirk would roll onto his right side and grab his hurt right arm with his left while gritting his teeth in pain. Suddenly, Erina would be making her return, charging at full speed toward her still prone opponent.

Dirk would roll back unto his back in an attempt to try and escape but he was quickly caught underneath the weight Erina's back on top of his gut and still hurt chest from his previous failed splash from earlier. Daa-Agh!! He yelled upon the impact! Then, he laid still with his eyes closed and wondering what Erina had planned next for him.

Crash's Characters:
Dirk Lewser = https://www.afwrpg.com/t22798-dirk-lewser-the-secret-weapon
Ren Fukuyama = Coming Soon
Kira = Coming Soon
CrashTestDumbass
CrashTestDumbass

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:39 pm

Erina then picked up Dirk and decided to throw him out of the ring. She looked at Dirk and started contemplating on what to do next as her opponent was on the outside of the ring. She could go for the more safer option and get out of the ring herself to add more assault onto him. However, that didn’t seem cool enough. Erina then thought about a suicide dive on the outside. It was a bit risky but it was worth the shot to get a crowd pop off. She decided on doing that move.

Erina would nod and look to see if Dirk was standing up. Once she saw that Dirk was kneeling, she ran towards the opposite rope and bounced off it. Once she saw that Dirk was up, Erina flew through the top and middle rope and went for a suicide dive.

Back to top Go down

Post by CrashTestDumbass Sun Feb 11, 2024 9:40 pm

Dirk would be picked up and tossed to the outside of the ring like a sack of potatoes. On the ground he groggily got up to his feet. Then, he noticed that the scantily clad missile coming straight for him! He wanted to escape but, his body was frozen from surprise. He quickly managed to bring his arms up to at least shield his face from the incoming impact!

Erina's body collided with his sending both wrestlers to the ground in a heap of chaos!
Dirk was laid up against the barrier, tired and hurt. But, he still had fight left in him.

Crash's Characters:
Kira = Coming Soon
CrashTestDumbass
CrashTestDumbass

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:26 pm

Erina would be on the floor as she pushed him down with the suicide five. She got up quickly since she got less of the damage from that suicide dive than her opponent. Erina would walk up to Dirk and would toss him back into the ring.

Erina would get back into the ring and decided to go up on top for this next move. She waited until Dirk was standing. Once Erina saw Dirk up onto his feet, she jumped off the turnbuckle and went for a flying clothesline.

Back to top Go down

Post by CrashTestDumbass Wed Feb 14, 2024 2:01 am

Erina came an picked up her opponent from his resting spot and threw him back into the ring. Dirk rolled his way near the corner. Erina saw her opportunity and climbed up on the top rope waiting for Dirk to get to his feet.

After a couple groggy head shakes, Dirk slowly got to his feet and turned around to see Erina leap off of the top turnbuckle looking to strike him with a flying clothesline! Dirk saw this as a great chance to turn back the tide, as he quickly brought his hands to catch Erina out of her clothesline attempt!

Once she entered his reach, he quickly set her on her feet, wrapped his hands around her upper body and using Erina's momentum, quickly lifted her up and tossed her over his head while falling backward for a sudden over head suplex! Hiii-Rrah!!

Crash's Characters:
Kira = Coming Soon
CrashTestDumbass
CrashTestDumbass

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Sat Feb 17, 2024 11:42 pm

Erina was stopped as she was forcefully stood up by her opponent. It was not before she was then lifted above his head and hit with an overhead suplex. She held her back in pain as she had a hard time getting back up.

Erina then lied down as she looked up at Dirk. She was hoping that move took out a lot of energy from him as well as she wanted to at least still maintain control in this match.

Back to top Go down

Post by CrashTestDumbass Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:09 am

Dirk fell unto his back after successfully countering Erina's lariat. He looked at the lights, taking several breaths in an attempt to gather back some energy. The audience applauded at the two wrestlers putting on an enthralling back and forth match.

After a couple seconds, Dirk turned onto his stomach and met eyes with Erina who was also recovering. With a feeling of urgency, Dirk would enter a crouching stance before perform an lunge in her direction like he was back in his amateur wrestling days. If his dash wasn't interrupted, he would grab her outermost arm and transition into a quick arm bar!

Crash's Characters:
Kira = Coming Soon
CrashTestDumbass
CrashTestDumbass

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:27 am

Erina was tackled by a grounded Dirk as she was placed in an armbar. She struggled in it as she tried to get out of it. Erina rocked her body from side to side as she used her feet to inch her way towards the ropes.

The pain from the armbar really tested how durable Erina was as every single time she inched towards the ropes, the pain on her arm being stretched worsened.

Back to top Go down

Post by CrashTestDumbass Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:40 am

Dirk kept pulling tightly on Erina's arm as she tried her best to get to the ropes. Instead of letting her get to the ropes, Dirk had another idea to keep on the punishment. Dirk released his legs from off of Erina's body, but kept his grip on her arm. Dirk would get to his feet and pull Erina back into the middle of the ring.

"Here's a little payback for you." He thought as he placed Erina arm out on the mat and then proceeded to hop off the mat and slam his knees onto her arm, calling back to what she did to him a few minutes ago! After landing doing that twice, he would proceed to lock in another arm bar!

Crash's Characters:
Kira = Coming Soon
CrashTestDumbass
CrashTestDumbass

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Sun Feb 25, 2024 4:13 pm

Erina had her arm be pinned to the floor as her opponent let go of the armbar. However, this wouldn’t be kindness coming from her opponent. Quite the opposite, actually, as Erina then felt her opponent slam his knees onto her arm. She felt that twice before her arm became putty in Dirk’s hands and got placed in another armbar.

Erina was now screaming in pain as she wanted the pain to stop. However, Erina knew she couldn’t just quit there. She had to find a way to stop Dirk from possibly ripping her arm out of her socket. That was when she realized that she was a bit more closer to the ropes. Erina then began using her feet to slide her way towards the ropes. Eventually, she wrapped her foot around the bottom rope, commencing the rope break.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next