Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 1 Bot

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Dirk Lewser vs. Daisuke Takeuchi - Lesson in Humility

2 posters

Go down

Dirk Lewser vs. Daisuke Takeuchi - Lesson in Humility Empty Dirk Lewser vs. Daisuke Takeuchi - Lesson in Humility

Post by CrashTestDumbass Tue Jan 16, 2024 2:08 am

Dirk made his way to the gorilla position, with a calm and collected stride, wearing his usual white polo shirt, his prescription glasses, his green trunks as opposed to his usual pink and fist wraps with elbow pads as opposed to his usual black wrist straps and matching elbow pads. He got behind the curtain and waited for the signal. Then, Float On by Modest Mouse began playing. Then, Dirk made his way through the entrance curtain. He walked forward onto the top of the entrance ramp and looked around at the arena. The crowd excitedly cheered for the rookie. Guess they still remembered his great show of heart during his match with Raelyn not long ago. This got a small smile out of Dirk as he crouched low to the ground and placed his open right hand on the same ground. Then, he tapped a couple times before leaping out of his crouching position and threw the same fist into the air in front of him as if throwing a haymaker punch! An energetic shout of  LET'S GO!! left his lips as he calmed his sudden burst of energy to prevent himself from falling unto the entrance ramp he was now walking down.

As he made his way to the ring, he walked to either side of the ramp and high fived the members of the crowd who held their hands out. Until eventually, he arrived at the ring. He stopped and took a breather. Inhale...then exhale... Then, Dirk made his way to the steel steps and climbed up them. Then, he walked unto the middle of the ring apron, dusted off his boots and climbed inside the ring underneath the top rope. Then, he made his way to the corner turnbuckle and climbed up top. Once he reached the top, he raised his right arm up into the air and pointed his pointer finger and his index finger, making a sort of piece sign. As if he was trying to say, "I'm going for two! Watch me world!". Until his opponent made his way out, Dirk would go from corner to corner and raising his arms to the fans.

For once, Dirk didn't have to deal with a pint sized pinkette, or a haughty model. Instead, he was going to deal with a man. And not just any man, the man that struck him in the back with a chair and the man responsible for him getting his second loss in Tension competition. The man named, Daisuke Takeuchi. The Wrestling Prince.

Crash's Characters:
Dirk Lewser = https://www.afwrpg.com/t22798-dirk-lewser-the-secret-weapon
Ren Fukuyama = Coming Soon
Kira = Coming Soon
CrashTestDumbass
CrashTestDumbass

Back to top Go down

Dirk Lewser vs. Daisuke Takeuchi - Lesson in Humility Empty Re: Dirk Lewser vs. Daisuke Takeuchi - Lesson in Humility

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Jan 25, 2024 1:01 am

This was certainly a rare sight to behold in the AFW. The promotion was most famous for female wrestling, then intergender wrestling but the traditional male wrestling was something not usually done here. The whole appeal of AFW was to focus on a very different side of wrestling, which was the reason why it was different from most traditional wrestling companies. However, quite a few of the pro-wrestlers in the organization were not too unfamiliar with the idea of good ol fashioned male versus male wrestling.

The wrestling prince was quite confident on his own chances, so much so that he even told his sister, Ami, that he didn't really need her by ringside. Although he had been ringside while she faced Dirk, he had seen enough of him to know that there was no way he could ever beat him in a singles match. This kid was nothing special, just your generic baby face John Cena wanna-be who had no idea about the dark side of wrestling, especially AFW.

Daisuke was in the gorilla position, having his entrance princely robe on while the stagehand made sure it was perfectly positioned around his shoulders and to his back. "Hmph, time to put this peasant in his place" he would snicker while his entrance theme cued.

Daisuke's main attire:

Daisuke would make his way down the ring ramp to a chorus of jeers, he would raise his arms to either side of his shoulder with a huge grin on his face while slowly walking towards the ring. Dai stepped up on the steel steps, slowly removing his robes and handing it off to the nearest official before making his way inside. His royal chiseled body on full display, lightly oiled to show off his magnificent frame.

After ignoring his opponent for a bit, he finally turned his attention to Dirk. "You're new here but you'll learn soon enough, that you don't just get to cross people like me without any consequences" he mentioned with a cocky smirk on his face while he was in the middle of the ring.

Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Dirk Lewser vs. Daisuke Takeuchi - Lesson in Humility Empty Re: Dirk Lewser vs. Daisuke Takeuchi - Lesson in Humility

Post by CrashTestDumbass Thu Jan 25, 2024 2:04 am

Once Daisuke's theme played, Dirk immediately looked in the direction of the entrance curtain. His smiley crowd-pleasing demeanor quickly changed to something a little more serious. It was time to get serious. He hopped off the turnbuckle and made his way to a corner to begin his usual disrobing. While Daisuke made his way down the entrance ramp, Dirk paid him no mind as he unbuttoned his white polo shirt and removed his glasses from his face. Then, he folded his shirt up neatly, placed his glasses over them and walked over to the nearest corner to hand them over to a nearby stage attendant.

While he did this, he overheard the chorus of boos and jeers for his opponent. Guess the Takeuchi siblings aren't exactly the upstanding wrestlers of the Tension division. But then again, Dirk knew that fact all too well. He wrestled Ami. And he almost beat her too! If it weren't for the man that was making his way to the ring right now.

Dirk looked at Daisuke's physique. It was obvious that the "wrestling prince" definitely kept himself in shape. He was also close to his height too. Dirk began to wonder if Daisuke was a former model like his sister. Or if their parents ever bothered to humble the both of them. Whatever. Its best not to overthink it. Just let him have his fun and when the opportunity saw itself, exploit it. He was going to humble this prince.

The two men made their way to the middle of the ring, stopping a small distance from each other. Daisuke spoke his haughty piece before flashing a cocky smirk. Dirk could snicker in response. This was somewhat amusing to him. Consequences? How funny. But, let's clear up this situation, "mr. prince." - he said adding in air quotes with his fingers.

Your sister thought I was just going to take her backstage antics and I simply revealed to her that I am not here to be anyone's punching bag. And you and I both know that if it weren't for your brotherly instincts kicking in, I would have gotten my first win much earlier. Not to mention your little welcome gift in the form of blindsided chair attack. But, enough of that. Here we stand now. Dirk outstretched his arms, bringing attention to the fact that they are both in the ring together for the first time, before dropping them to his sides.

So, how about we stop reminiscing and rectify this little situation boiling between us with our wrestling skills, your royal doucheness? Dirk said as he crossed his arms and stared into Daisuke's eyes showing determination, justifed anger and barely a hint of fear. Barely.

Crash's Characters:
Kira = Coming Soon
CrashTestDumbass
CrashTestDumbass

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:29 am

Daisuke watched as this green rookie removed his polo shirt and glasses, neatly folding his shirt and putting it away, with his glasses on top. The wrestling prince chuckled, who did this boy scout think he was? Trying to challenge a seasoned veteran of the ring such as Daisuke. Dirk had already lost to one Takeuchi and now he was about to lose to another.

The two men met face to face in the ring and Dirk began to remind Daisuke exactly what he thought about him and his sister, not to mention what the regal male did to him during his match against Ami. His little speech only caused Daisuke to roll his eyes at him, clearly he had no idea how the pro-wrestling world worked.

"Are you done?" he asked before suddenly raising his knee up into Dirk's abdomen, knocking the wind out of him and causing him to double over. If that worked, Daisuke would attempt to wrap his arms around Dirk's head and look to drop down, aiming to drive his opponent's head to the canvas for a quick DDT.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by CrashTestDumbass Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:45 am

Dirk rolled his neck after he finished his speech. Letting his pompus know that he maybe a rookie, but he was no pushover. If anything, his match with Ami showed that. And he was about to show Daisuke that firsthand!

Yes. Yes I-ULH!! Shout out of Dirk's mouth as he was quickly struck in his gut by way of a cheapshot from the prince's royal knee. The crowd would boo in response as Daisuke would seemingly be taking the low road for this match. The referee would point to the ringside table and signal for the bell!

DING! DING!

After the knee shot, the match had officially begun. Dirk tried to nurse his stomach with arms, but his arms were quickly grabbed by Daisuke and he was given a quick DDT sending him face first into the canvas! If Daisuke decided to get off of Dirk for a chance to showboat, Dirk would be clutching his nose with both of his hands!

Crash's Characters:
Kira = Coming Soon
CrashTestDumbass
CrashTestDumbass

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Feb 11, 2024 5:06 am

Right after he finished his speech and Daisuke asked him if he was done, Dirk was about to respond to him before suddenly the wrestling prince would knee him in the gut to strike first, a cheap shot no less, but he was looking to get any advantage he could. He wanted to let Dirk know that this business was not kind to boyscouts and people like him would always be taken advantage of.

Daisuke planted Dirk's head to the mat in a DDT, causing the American male to clutch his nose and moan in pain. Meanwhile, Daisuke would get back up to his feet and dust his hands to mock his opponent before stomping down on Dirk's shoulders and ribs to soften him up for a quick standing elbow drop to his chest.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by CrashTestDumbass Sun Feb 11, 2024 5:20 am

While he nursed his nose, he internally facepalmed from falling for such a dirty move. This was the second time in his AFW career where his naviety got the better of him and allowed his opponent to get the upperhand. It probably won't be the last time either.

While his opponent admired his handy work, Dirk rolled unto his back slowly sat up after checking his nose holes for any drops blood. All dry. That was good news at least. It would seem that Daisuke would took notice of this and would stomp down on his shoulders and chest quickly before performing an elbow drop. Dirk would groan, grunt and moan from each stomp that connected with his body. Then, he would let out a loud groan of WUGH! as Daisuke's elbow connected with his chest! Dirk would roll away a short distance away with his hands blocking his chest as he tried regain the air in his lungs he had lost courtesy of the prince!

Crash's Characters:
Kira = Coming Soon
CrashTestDumbass
CrashTestDumbass

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Feb 11, 2024 5:26 am

While Dirk was too busy recovering from the DDT, the wrestling prince would circle back towards his opponent and begin to stomp down on his body to keep him down and winded. After two-three stomps to various parts of his body, he finished up with a stiff standing elbow drop to Dirk's chest, leaving the rookie male wrestler howling in pain as he clutched his chest and rolled away a short distance.

Daisuke grinned as he got up on his knees, crawling towards his opponent to grab his shoulders and pull him back towards him. "Where do you think you are going?" he taunted, looking to sit on his back and grab Dirk's chin and pull back in a camel clutch submission. "Is that all you have? I thought you were some tough guy that was going to teach me a lesson? GIVE UP" he demanded, yanking back harder and further with that last word.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by CrashTestDumbass Sun Feb 11, 2024 5:46 am

Dirk's escape plan to try to recover was quickly scattered to the winds as Daisuke soon grabbed a hold of the rookie, sat on his back and put him in a camel clutch submission! Yanking back on his head and increasing the intensity of the stretch with every second. Enrn!
Dirk strained out from behind close eyes and gritted teeth. "God, fighting submissionists sucks!" the rookie thought in his mind.

What do you say, Dirk?! The referee asked the rookie once he quickly made his way over to him. Dirk would open his left eye and strain out an aggressive sounding No!, trying to keep himself composed, focused and forming a plan of retaliation. It was easier said than done of course, when you have cocky conceited jerk sitting on your back and pulling your face back as harshly as he can. Daisuke took this chance to taunt the upstart. That didn't help either.

Dirk didn't respond to Daisuke's taunting and tried to move his right arm from off Daisuke's right leg and bring it behind his leg. If that was successful, he would start trying to pushing on the back of Daisuke's right lower leg and get him to drop his right guard and help in creating and opening to escape the Camel Clutch and counterattack.

Crash's Characters:
Kira = Coming Soon
CrashTestDumbass
CrashTestDumbass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down