Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 45 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 45 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

"I Need You Now. More Than Ever."

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

"I Need You Now. More Than Ever." - Page 6 Empty Re: "I Need You Now. More Than Ever."

Post by Lobo Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:04 pm

Clyde felt a little uneasy when Mercy turned away and dismissed his question. It made him a bit nervous and unsure, not to mention confused when she said he was lucky. He practically coughed out a sudden chuckle. "Pssh. Ain't gotta remind me 'bout that." He mused with a mumble, grinning slightly before hearing her talk about food.

"U-Uh... Umm..." Clyde swallowed hard and thought about what he could do for her, it was unexpected and a bit intimidating too because he was a very novice cook at best. She might even be able to tell he was nervous because his hand shook a little.

"I did rent other movies too. 'Something-Something Phantom Detective' and uh... This one flick called... 'He's still mad at you 10 days later'."
Clyde mentioned the latter movie with a hint of shyness. "Someone recommended them to me, but TV's nice too!"

"...We could always just wrassle 'round the damn place..." He thought with a sly grin as he turned his head to the side briefly.

Last edited by 621 on Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

"I Need You Now. More Than Ever." - Page 6 Empty Re: "I Need You Now. More Than Ever."

Post by Tatyina Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:56 am

Mercy blinked. "You rented those?" She asked. "Why?" She wasn't really sure what Clyde would be doing with those kinds of movies. "Actually." Mercy said. "How?" She couldn't really picture Clyde walking into a movie rental store in Japan. Maybe that's how it happened? On accident? She smiled. Then again, she couldn't even remember the last time she even SAW a movie rental place. Didn't people stop doing that these days?

"Well, whatever." Mercy said and closed her eyes. it didn't matter. She closed her eyes and let the music drift over her. it would be a long ride to Kyoto and Mercy wouldn't mind a little nap on the way.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Oct 06, 2013 4:58 pm

"Yeah." He replied plainly, trying to answer her until she changed the question. "Uhh, one of them little rental things at the grocery stores, like the Red Box's back home." He explained, leaving out that he was recommended them during a Google search for "good chicks flicks".

It didn't matter either way as Mercy began to drift off apparently. Clyde squeezed her hand softly and sank more into his chair, feeling tired but could not doze off right away. The events of the night still played in his head before he closed his eyes and tried to sleep.

---

Finally the train arrived in kyoto. And Clyde awoke after hearing the intercom. "Pst. Her Mercy." Her shook her hand, trying to wake her.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:18 am

Mercy was roused fairly easily. She was usually a light sleeper on trains other than that one time. She lifted her head, blinked and looked at Clyde with cute, droopy eyes before scrubbing them with her hands and smiling weakly.

it only took a moment before she was up and pulling her travel suitcase out and striding purposefully out of the train. Once off, she looked around and hailed a cab. "Well?" She asked, turning and looking at Clyde. "You're going to have to be the navigator here, Mr. Gastin." She said, fluttering her eyes a bit at Clyde.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:46 am

Clyde's lips went squiggly when he saw Mercy's unbearably cute expression as she woke up. He found her to be a real hotty, but she could be brutally adorable on top of that, to the point where Clyde just wanted to give her one giant embarrassing hug. But cuddling in public might embarrass her and in turn, embarrass him. So he let her be while she went for the suitcase before the two left the train and had a cab called.

"Huh?" Clyde perked his head up in slight confusion when Mercy spoke like he was supposed to be doing something already. "Oh! Right..." He almost forget since he was following her. He didn't even react right away since he had taken a moment to admire her fluttering blue eyes before opened the backdoor for Mercy while peering his head around to the cabby.

"Take us ta' Shijō Street, friend!" Clyde said with a wide grin as he closed the door.

"I wanted ta' live in Higashiyama. I thought the name sounded cool. Higashiyama" He let that roll proudly and smugly off his tongue like he said a fancy word. That and the inconvenience of the smoking band on Shijō street made him dislike living there.

"They got lots of neat lil' shops and restaurants around Shijo. I'll take ya there sometime. Ain't as cool as Akihabara but it's still nice. We gotta go there too." He added with clear excitement. He just wanted to see the games there.

"I'll have ta' bring Bonnie along one of these days too. I don't hang around with her as much as I used to." He muttered, but willing to change that. He told himself he would.

Last edited by 621 on Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:39 am

Mercy got into the cab and let Clyde instruct them on where to go. She listened to him explain about places he wanted to live but she really didn't understand it. Mercy wanted to live in a place that was as cheap as she could afford, not completely gross and close enough to work to not be a hassle. Granted, she hoped that what she could afford was a high rise penthouse, but that was beside the point.

"Ahh, yeah." Mercy said and perked up a bit. The idea of shopping sounded awesome. But she was pretty sure that Clyde wouldn't want to be there as much as he did now once she got hold of him.

"Well, why don't we go to Akihabara when Bonnie gets out of the hospital?" She suggested. "I think she'd like that too." Mercy said and smiled.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:16 pm

Clyde nodded with a smile. "She would! She likes them anime cartoons and stuff. It'll be nice..." He said pleasantly enough before the cab came to a halt.

"I Need You Now. More Than Ever." - Page 6 6255447444_8297715052_z.jpg

Clyde paid the driver and got out and waited for Mercy in the middle the street, walking beside her when she got out as well, heading for the apartment complex, going inside, taking the elevator to the top floor and then fishing his keys out for that first door on the right!

"Welcome back to casa del Gastin." Clyde muttered as he held open the door for Mercy to let her inside the medium sized apartment that wasn't too trashy. A pair of jeans hanging over the sofa and several dishes that needed to be washed. He didn't do too bad taking care of a place that he inherited from someone he despised.

The real scary thing would be cooking her dinner...

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:21 am

Mercy slid out of the taxi and followed Clyde. When he held open the door she walked in. The fist thing she did was carefully sniff, trying not to be noticed. What the place smelled like could be a better indication of how he lived than what was scattered about. Then she scanned around and took notes of everything before stepping inside.

"Mmmhmmm..." She said, giving no indication of whether she approved or disapproved.

Mercy then spun around and looked at Clyd, still with an expression that could not be deciphered. "So? Give me the tour." Her lips curled into a faint smile.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:13 pm

Clyde's apartment didn't smell like a fresh batch of roses, but it still carried a clean scent that suggested he had vacuumed not too long ago. It wasn't dirty, but it wasn't exactly fresh either.

Clyde closed the door behind Mercy and heard her let out an odd sound. He turned to her attentively. "What?" He asked curiously. What was that 'Mmmhmm' for? Did he do something wrong already!? He couldn't tell what she made that sound for!

Not even getting an answer, he watched Mercy spin around and expect a tour of the place "...Wha?" He made that sound as he blinked. "Well okay. Ain't much ta' look at." He said before pointing behind her. "That's the kitchen." A small little space with an oven, microwave and sink, with several drawers and pantries behind it, located beside the fridge.

He then took Mercy down the hallway between the kitchen and living room, opening the first door on the left to reveal a small empty room with a medium sized bed. "And uh... This here is the... Guest room. Which you can use if you... Ya know. Want to." He muttered softly with subtle disappointment.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:22 am

Mercy looked around at the apartment, smiling. It wasn't like she expected more than him pointing and saying where parts of the apartment stopped being one room and started being another. But he did his job dutifully and Mercy appreciated it nonetheless.

When Clyde opened the first door and pointed out that it was the guest room, She slipped past him and threw her suitcase into it. She then spun around, looking at Clyde without revealing how she felt about his words. But mercy couldn't help herself and strolled up to him in the most seductive manner she could manage , which she felt wasn't very much at all, and grabbed Clyde by the collar. She planted a soft kiss on his lips and fluttered her eyes. "Now you're learning." She purred before she pushed her lips fully against his and slid her tongue into his mouth, kissing him deeply for a long moment. As long as he understood that coming over to his apartment was not a guarantee of sex, Mercy might just be able to bring herself to give Clyde a little more than the cold shoulder.

Her arms fell to his hips as she moaned softly in the kiss and squeezed him, pressing her body against his for a long moment. Then she began to inch hserself backwards until they were only connected at the lips. Finally she pulled away and closed the door so she was behind it fully except for her face which peeked out.

"I think I'll be just fine here, Clyde. Why don't you order some food while I change, ok?" She said and then closed the door without another thought. Mercy spun to the suitcase and opened it. She fished through it and pulled out her travel hygiene kit and went tot he bathroom. She set it out and looked around before yawning cutely. She went back into the room and began to brush her hair, untangling it and making it look even better than before. Once she was finished, she undressed to her bra and panties and neatly folded up her work outfit.

She then rummaged through her suitcase until she pulled out a big shirt with a Chinese looking Mickey Mouse that had kanji scrawled on it. She still wasn't sure where or why she picked it up. She could practically swim in it but it was perfect for a pajama shirt. She then slipped into some light blue pajama pants with white happy faced clouds on them. And finally she grinned as she pulled out a pair of slippers. They were fuzzy and looked like little chibi octopi hugging onto her feet. She squealed when she slid them out and then finally opened the door and peeked out of the door to see where Clyde was before exiting out into the front part of the apartment.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next