Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests :: 3 Bots

TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

"I Need You Now. More Than Ever."

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

"I Need You Now. More Than Ever." - Page 5 Empty Re: "I Need You Now. More Than Ever."

Post by Lobo Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:33 am

Clyde was between awake and dozing off when Mercy finally arrived. He tilted his head when he heard the cab door shut, watching the paralegal walk up to him, he flashed her a smile while he continued to think over things.

"Yeah..." He said simply standing up to walk towards the station. "You want me ta'... Nevermind. Was it too 'cheezy' if he asked to hold her bags? Whatever. All he did was hold the door open for her anyway before purchasing two tickets to Kyoto.

"You plannin' on stayin' long?" He teased with a grin, fortunate to hear that they didn't have long before it was time for the train to load up. He was ready to go.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

"I Need You Now. More Than Ever." - Page 5 Empty Re: "I Need You Now. More Than Ever."

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:44 am

Mercy walked with Clyde to the ticket station and then to the train where she shuffled off her suitcase into the overhead. She settled into her seat and flipped to a song she liked on her mp3 player before turning and looking at Clyde.

"I don't know, Clyde." She said as she waited for the train to pull out. "I guess that depends. What do you think?" She said, raising an eyebrow. 'How long do YOU think I'm staying, hm?" Her lips twitched but she tried to hold back her coy smile as much as possible.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:02 am

Clyde slouched in his seat and put his hands behind his head as he sat beside Mercy, looking over at her and listening to her words, grinning slightly upon hearing her question, only to find himself honestly unsure.

"Uh..." He began. "Prolly till ya' get a brand new stack of paper work from Ms. Aurelia?" He guessed with a smile and slight shrug.
"Course that's how long I'd think you'd say. Not how long I'd like ya' ta' stay." He added with a proud, shameless grin. He wanted to avoid work as much as possible right now.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:22 am

Mercy shook her head but smiled. "You're a fool, Clyde." She said, clearly teasing him. If I was only going to stay as long as I didn't have a stack of papers, I'd have to get off this train right now. But, yeah..." She said and frowned. "I'll probably leave uh...." She was going to say tomorrow but maybe? She paused. "We'll see, Clyde." She said, patting his leg before she eased into her chair.

"You don't want to keep your sister all alone in the hospital. This is just a little getaway so she can spend some time with Duffy without a fist fight breaking out." She closed her eyes and let the beat flow into her brain. "What do you have in mind once we get there? What do you want to do?" She asked, not opening her eyes.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:10 am

"Yup!" The cowboy replied as he lifted his chin proudly, only to withdraw a bit when Mercy revealed she had a stack of papers anyway. "Oh." He said as if saying 'nevermind'.

"Whenever's fine, babe." He told her with a sincere smile as she patted his leg, jokes aside, he knew when she had to go, she had to go. Mercy had an important job she valued. Clyde valued his job, but he wasn't too worried about taking a little time off.

But perhaps he was being selfish and just trying to avoid his problems by having Mercy around to fool with. "I-I would never leave her alone!" He said quickly, but then made an uneasy frown, knowing he wanted to have things his way just to feel better, nevermind fighting Duffy, he wasn't scared of her!

He perked his head up at Mercy's question. "Huh? Oh... We'll I'd just like ta' chill, babe. I need my head off them crazy bitches before I go back ta' Tokyo." He said. He really did want to score with Mercy but the idea of snuggling on a couch was something Clyde was desiring heavily. Peace and something positive before he went crazy.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:30 am

"Chill, huh?" Mercy said, still not opening her eyes. She took and moved her hand to take his. She knew what that was code for. She wasn't sure if she wanted that though. She couldn't even remember what it was like the first time. She hated it too. That they already did it. She felt like Clyde thought that meant he could just have her at any time. It made her shiver. She was already feeling cold.

"I guess we could do that." She said. "Maybe watch a movie or something." She added. It sounded kind of boring but it was better than the alternative. "I won't make you watch a movie like Flowers for Princess though. It's the least I could do for you when you're in your own home." She chuckled and opened an eye to flash him a grin. "What movies do you have?" She would probably regret asking but she had to.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:32 am

"Yeah, chill." Clyde repeated, his fingers twitching as Mercy grabbed his hand. He smiled pleasantly and eased back into his chair at the feeling of her soft hand against his. It was little things like that, he wanted because they felt amazing to him.

"Yeah!" He complied with a genuine pleasant sounding response, flashing her a smile even though her eyes were closed, releasing an amused huff as Flowers For Princess was brought up. "Ohh. It wasn't THAT bad." He said. It got better at the end, but if Clyde watched it again, he'd find 75% of the film to be bad.

"What movies do I got? Hmm..."
Clyde cupped his chin with his freehand and thought hard over the large selection of 80s action films he owned, almost all of them probably not appealing to Mercy very much. He wanted her to enjoy the movie too so making her watch Bloodsport, Rocky or Commando was out of the question. But...

"You dun' like Van Damme do ya?" He was curious.

Last edited by 621 on Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Oct 02, 2013 2:59 am

Mercy pushed her lips to the side, not wanting to frown and not wanting to smile. "Well, it was..." Mercy said. "It certainly was touching. But the ratio of ass to boobs in the romance scenes, hm." She said. "Anyway, I didn't really expect you to like it, so, thanks." She said, knowing he was just trying to make her feel better.

Mercy then looked down. "He's that Time Cop guy, right?" She said. "I like his ... abs?" She said raising an eyebrow like she was trying to guess the answer. She only heard about Time Cop because one of her girlfriends mentioned it and she caught it on television one night. It was pretty absurd but then again, so were his abs. And those splits.

"Let me guess. You only have really 'manly' action films, right?" She didn't look like she was upset, just, hoping that she wasn't as unsurprised as she thought she was going to be.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:20 am

"Oh yeah, fer' real." Clyde nodded in agreement regarding Mercy's comment on the boob to ass ratio. Not really thinking too hard about what she had just said, only that it was true. He gave her a bit of a guilty smile but shook his head. "It just wasn't what I expected... I got better though." Clyde admitted with a smile and shrug before the conversation switched to JCVD and a rather obscure film from 1994.

Wait, did she just talk voice a desire for boobs over man ass? Clyde eyes widened and he turned and looked to Mercy, still hearing her out but also wondering if she was... And if this would this would complicate things because she was... Well Clyde did have a pessimistic expectancy for Mercy to get tired of him eventually, he just didn't count on girls being competition again.

He made a brief chuckling huff at the mention of Van Damme being the 'Time Cop guy' out of all his cheezy awesome roles. "Ah heh. Yeah..." Did she not think Bloodsport was his most badass role? "I like... His fightin'?" Clyde muttered while scratching his cheek, honestly wondering what else he liked the guy for beyond his on screen ass kicking.

He furrowed his brow slightly and gave her a guilty look at the mention of his manly action films. "N-No..." He lied. "I have you know Rocky one through six and Highlander are very sensitive films!" He said with his eyes closed while holding a finger up in a factual manner. He wanted to elaborate more but he couldn't get it off his mind, he was curious.

"Sooo..."
He said after a moment of silence. "What about the ass to boobs ration in Flowers for Princess?" He asked curiously as his free thumb slid up and down the arm rest.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:37 am

"No?" Mercy said, raising an eyebrow when Clyde asked about Van Damme's fighting. "Unless he's half naked, I guess but then." Mercy shrugged. She barely even knew the guy.

Mercy sighed at Clyde's choices. Rocky? Well, she didn't think it was a bad move, she guessd but it certainly didn't peak her interest. If there was nothing else, she might be able to sit through a Rocky movie.

Mercy then blushed when Clyde caught what she was saying early and turned her head. "It's nothing." She said and crossed her arms. "Just know that you're lucky, Clyde." She said and turned to smile coyly at the Texan. "And what are you going to cook for me when we get to your house, hm?" She said as her smile turned into a grin. "Let me guess, you're going to whip me up a MOS Burger?" Mercy chuckled. "Well, I don't mind so much." She said and let herself relax and cup Clyde's hand once more.

"But, you're seriously going to have to find a better movie." She added, staring at him cutely. "Or, some TV. There's that too."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next