Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:17 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:07 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 8:03 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 45 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 45 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

"I Need You Now. More Than Ever."

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

"I Need You Now. More Than Ever." Empty "I Need You Now. More Than Ever."

Post by Lobo Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:15 am

A couple hours had passed since Bonnie's match with Allison. It ended in a DQ victory for Allison but it was clear that Bonnie had lost against her opponent regardless of the DQ. For she was overpowered and beaten badly by Allison and a woman named Jocelyn. Clyde felt torn up inside, not knowing if interfering the right thing or not, guilt was eating at him and felt like he was going to throw up. The only thing that stopped him from not hunting down Allison and Jocelyn was the fact that... He had no clue where they were.

Nerves were getting to him. He stood outside the hospital with a lit cigarette. Second one of the night, his eyes somewhat shut from the easing feeling of his latest drag, the rancid smell of tobacco was a welcomed one. It calmed him, kept him from getting too crazy. He needed something to ease him and booze would not do.

He flipped out his phone and began to text as best he could. He didn't know if she was asleep or not. it took him a while to type it because he felt like it sounded like a break up text.

"Mercy. Need to talk with you ASAP. Need your help."

He hit send and took another shaky drag before the cigarette was grounded under his loafers.

Last edited by 621 on Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:49 am; edited 2 times in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

"I Need You Now. More Than Ever." Empty Re: "I Need You Now. More Than Ever."

Post by Tatyina Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:24 am

Mercy tapped her finger on the coffee table in her apartment. The television on the screen was on pause. She had seen the match between Bonnie and Allison. She'd been both wanting to see it and dreaded watching it since it was first made. It wasn't a match she would have made. She didn't really know Clyde's sister, but she knew Allison. Well enough. When Mercy was at her lowest point, Allison had tried to offer her salvation. Mercy was all but ready to accept but she had been in such a frustrating and horrible ordeal that all she wanted was on little perk. Allison thought that she couldn't even handle that. Who was she?! She wasn't even thinking about how Allison had pulled a gun on her or that she had to smash a woman over the head with a wine bottle just to get to that point in the contract negotiations.

She had watched the match live but decided that it wasn't her place to interfere with Bonnie's match when things got bad. She was shocked when Clyde ran in and smashed a chair over Allison. she LIKED that. Seeing that blonde bitch get hers. But that didn't last when Jocelyn came in and cuffed Clyde to the ring after quite a nasty nut shot.

She recognized the girl but she didn't know she was one of Allison's cronies. It became hard to watch after a while. She had expected Clyde to call her right away but he didn't. She thought that maybe she should just finish what she had to do. She told Aurelia that she had to leave early and she did. She went home and took a quick shower and dressed into some non-work clothes. She was geared up and ready to head to Clyde but the phone didn't ring. Then she got annoyed and made some food. Maybe Bonnie was ok?

She watched the match again. She had recorded it at home just in case. In case of what? She didn't know but she assumed that THIS was it. By the time her phone buzzed with a text, she was grabbing her coat and purse and heading out the door. She called Clyde back instantly as she raced outside and hailed a cab.

She didn't let it wait for very long until it rang. "Why didn't you call me sooner!" She practically yelled into the phone. "I'm on my way, where are you?!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:39 am

Cigarette was grounded under a once completely clean loafer, the ruffle of concrete under his feet as the city-

The opening riff of Slayer's South of Heaven started playing though Clyde's phone. That was really, really, fast. He picked up the phone and was about to say 'Hey' but a familiar yelling voice nearly caused him to drop the phone.

"...Uhhh..." He couldn't think, beyond all the jarred up dramatic emotions he didn't know he was supposed to call Mercy. She was on her way? She had been watching?

"That one hospital closest to the friction arena." He stated bluntly. "I... I need information on Watson and Jocelyn though!" He didn't know what else to say, but surely Mercy could find these two and Clyde could figure out what to do from there. Maybe they would have to her office? He wasn't sure. He could barely think straight.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:53 am

"Mercy pulled her head away when the phone was dropped. What was wrong with him? But then he said he was at the hospital and she immediately called out to the cabbie in Japanese. She barely heard what Clyde was saying. She felt like leaning back but she was also feeling a little worked up as well.

"What are you going to do, Clyde?" She said in a firm tone. "Are you going to do something that is going to get you arrested?" She asked. "I'm on my way. How's Bonnie doing?" She asked, trying to change the subject.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:12 am

Clyde frowned when he heard Mercy's firm tone, it made him feel like he a child a little bit. But Mercy usually did know best.

"Huh arrested? N-Nah babe! This is wrestling! Ain't nobody in wrestling get arrested for doin' stupid stuff." He didn't see Gatt's people getting charged with anything even after having a video recording of the whole thing.

Clyde sighed though, it was clear he would have to wait on Mercy, and felt his stomach churn she asked about Bonnie. "She's got hurt real bad but thankfully nothing major. She'll recover in time but won't be doing any ring stuff for a while."

"...I...I think she'll be okay, anyway." Doctor's said she would be, but she was real hurt. Head trauma, damage to the leg, bruises all over. She got worked over and Clyde saw the whole thing. He made an audible groan in the phone just thinking about it.

Last edited by 621 on Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:17 am

Mercy frowned at Clyde's words. seemed like those two witches really hurt Bonnie bad. Regardless of what Clyde said, he wasn't really expecting him to know the details. "I'm sure it's not that bad." She said, trying to soothe Clyde as much as she could.

"What, so you want a match?" She said. "It won't be that easy for me, you know. Those Tension girls don't like me that much. And, frankly, I don't really like them. Plus they are Friction wrestlers, they aren't registered for Tension. Maybe you should just worry about Bonnie for now." She said, still trying to drive home the point.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:46 am

Clyde frowned and huffed through his nose. He knew it wasn't that bad. He was thankful Bonnie was beaten half to death. But it still felt like the worst thing imaginable "She AIN'T that bad! That's what the Doc said. She got jacked up but she'll be good as new with time and rest but... It still feels like it was the worst." He muttered into the phone, squeezing it a bit.

"Yup." He answered quickly. He wanted a match but hearing Mercy explain that it could be difficult made his blood boil, he didn't need an awful management team he already hated getting in his way. He almost yelled about how he didn't need a match anyway to go get even but he felt calm wash over him when Mercy suggested that he worry about Bonnie. Clyde grimaced bitter and clinched his fist.

He growled bitterly into the phone. He felt Mercy was right... And he wished she wasn't.

Last edited by 621 on Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:58 am

"I'll be there soon then." Mercy said in relief. "Meet me out front if you can. I don't want to spend half an hour trying to find you." She said and lowered her head. "I don't know if I can get you a match, Clyde." She said after a moment. "But... we'll think of something. Just don't be stupid about it." Mercy hung up and leaned back into her seat, sighing. If it was anyone else, then maybe she would just tell Clyde to stop. But she didn't like Allison and wouldn't mind throwing her new found authority in the face of the blonde. Allison believed that she was the best thing to happen since sliced bread and it would be quite nice for Allison to realize that Mercy had her fate in the pink haired paralegal's hands. That thought made Mercy smile.

She pulled up to the hospital a few minutes later and looked for Clyde finding him and going to him quickly. She grabbed for his hands and batted her eyelashes at him to try and cheer him up. "How long have you been here?' She said and leaned in to kiss him, only to recoil when their lips met. She wrinkled her nose at Clyde and shook her head. "You're smoking?" She asked, staring at the sidewalk next to him as she pulled her hands away.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Sep 16, 2013 2:50 am

"Eh don't worry. I'm standin out front... I think." He muttered into the phone before hearing her out in regard to those matches. "Don't be stupid about it?" What was that supposed to mean? He would be smart in his tactics... Even if he was favouring a blind charge head on towards Allison or Jocelyn the moment he saw one of them.

Clyde paced back and forth alone. He wondered if he could ask Dixie or Rebecca to help him, but he didn't feel comfortable with others fighting his battles, even if it was to bypass the Friction/Tension boundary. He had to do this himself, one way or another.

When he finally saw Mercy, he smiled faintly at her and welcomed the touch of her hands, smiling as she battled her eyelashes at him. "Not long..." He lied while leaning into to kiss Mercy, he didn't know what time it was, farthest thing from his mind, he just wanted to forget everything and kiss Mercy, but something happened when their lips touched, she pulled back and Clyde blinked in confusion before he was told the problem.

His face drooped and he turned his head sheepishly while scratching his cheek, disappointed when she pulled her hands away. "Lil' bit." He told her. "I been stressed out." He admitted to her, feeling like he needed it but now wished he never did it in the first place! He just lost a kiss!

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:09 am

"Ew." Mercy said and stepped past Clyde. "Let me know if you're going to keep doing that." She said as she turned to grab Clyde and pull him into the hospital. "So what was wrong with her? Is she awake? Is she talking? Eating?" She asked, trying to get an assessment of Bonnie's condition.

Mercy stopped at the front desk and looked expectantly at Clyde. "Well, anyway. what are you planning then, hm?" Mercy asked, wanting to know what he was thinking about Allison and Jocelyn.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next