Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 53 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 52 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Entropy Title Challenge! (For Tatyina)

+4
TekRobo
Cy_Man
Tatyina
Old_Man_Tai
8 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Entropy Title Challenge! (For Tatyina) - Page 6 Empty Re: Entropy Title Challenge! (For Tatyina)

Post by daemongirl Thu May 16, 2013 6:27 am

The moment Tai had showed himself foolish enough to actually challenge Akashi with the Entropy title on the line Natasha had begun watching from the locker room in the back, always interested to see anything revolving around the championship belts. The Entropy belt had become very interesting as of late as it had not only been stolen from its previous owner Brittany by a kawaii of all people, but it had also been won by a man which was something she was sure the management had been looking for a way to change but it seemed Tai had done the work for them as he lost to Akashi in record time. The match hadn't been the most thrilling affair, the sumo woman had won in a single move after all, but what came next was as surprising as it was exciting as Akashi declared an over the top rope challenge for the belt, all comers welcome.

Natasha was half changed into her wrestling attire when the first of the challengers stepped out, a relatively new woman she didn't quite recognize though she did look familiar to the French beauty. Seeing that her chance was gone for the moment she sat down and watched as Akashi made rather quick work of not only her but also the next woman who came out to go for the belt, but once more before she could make it out the locker room door another, this time Kelly, had headed down to the ring, pushing Reika out of the way in the process. From there Natasha soon realized she had misunderstood the women of the AFW as they no longer waited for a 1 on 1 shot against Akashi, instead they all began to crowd the ring, the match soon devolving into a brawl. Even Heather had joined the fray which saddened Natasha a bit, she had no desire to face off against Heather with such a big prize on the line but she also realized she wasn't going to get any 1 on 1 shot, she could either go now or never.

Natasha quickly made her way down to the ring entrance, vaguely aware that Kelly had been tossed out thanks to the various televisions along the way, barely seen by the sound manager who hurriedly put on her entrance music, making it just in time for the beat to drop the moment she was running down the ramp. Her song did not play for long as Natasha ran full speed at the ring before sliding underneath the bottom rope, making it to the center of the ring before leaping up onto her feet with her eyes right on Akashi. "Hey there, names Natasha, think you can stand up so we can get this back underway?" Natasha said quickly while catching her breath, smiling warmly even as she made sure she was standing just enough to the side in order to keep the others in her field of vision, if only barely in the case of Heather who was still in the corner.

Last edited by 10067 on Thu May 16, 2013 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Entropy Title Challenge! (For Tatyina) - Page 6 Empty Re: Entropy Title Challenge! (For Tatyina)

Post by Tatyina Thu May 16, 2013 6:35 am

Akashi heard the music blare and watched as a newcomer came down the ramp. She smiled at the eagerness of the girls but when Natasha stopped and asked for Akashi to stand up, Akashi grinned up at her. "Normally my sense of honor would never let me stay down with words like that. However, in this sort of match, I am still feeling a bit weary from the chair shot and the flying tackle still have my body a feeling a bit heavy. She said, obviously stretching the truth a little bit.

"Besides, What makes you think these girls are just going to let you play nice?" Akashi looked past Natasha to Heather. "If I start to stand up, Heather-san charges past you and pushes me out of the ring before you even get to throw a punch."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Thu May 16, 2013 6:53 am

Natasha had never met Akashi but from everything she had heard about the woman and seen of her matches Natasha was fairly certain the woman so skilled in sumo would be too weak to stand already. Most women might have been feeling exactly as Akashi described but she was not most women and Natasha had a feeling if it was just the two of them in the ring, with no others to take advantage of the situation, Akashi would have already been up and on the attack. "Oh come on, you're THE Akashi, it will take more than a chair shot to keep you down or am I wrong?" Natasha asked with smirk on her lips, turning her head to better look at Heather for a moment before casting her gaze back upon the sumo wrestler.

"Well Reika and Tatsuki seem to be in love and Kelly is too busy throwing a tantrum outside the ring to interfere, as for Heather, doing as you said would require she get past me in the first place." She then turned her head slightly to the right and spoke directly to Heather. "We can be civil can't we Heather? At least until Akashi gets back to her feet, after all Kelly did embarrass herself by using a chair."
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu May 16, 2013 6:57 am

"OOOOH MUH GAAWWWD!!! Stop talking for once and do something, dickbag!" Kelly hollered to Natasha from outside the ring, making a mental note to hit her with a chair later.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Thu May 16, 2013 2:44 pm

Despite the annoying, yet pathetic moaning of Kelly kicking up a hissy fit, Reika soon heard that a familiar someone had been drawn to full scale brawl of battling contenders. No other than Natasha herself...Reika wasn't surprised, but rather in the know that the girl, couldn't resist digging her greedy little hands into everything, a typical trait, to a little drone.

And Kelly was right about Natasha's big talk, could she back it up at all? than resorting to sexual moves? Reika smiled widely at this...

"Well if it isn't the blue headed bimbo herself..." Reika said with a confident sigh, getting up off her hands and knee's to stand up again, looking on over at Natasha, who seemed to be showing that fake friendliness she was known for...right in front of a downed Akashi. "Came back for more of a taste have we? I don't blame you..." she purred giving the confident girl a wink, keeping in mind, that Tatsuki, could strike any minute, being on her guard to stop that little rookie just in case she struck, as Natasha smugly talked to both Akashi and Heather like that. Careless, yet sometimes Nat COULD be annoying, but her persistence was something Reika questioned, whether she would be a foe, or a valuable allie in the league...

Reika walking herself to the ropes rolling her hands swiftly into fists, to go and give Natasha, a kind warm welcome of her strength...since they had never really met before up close. When in fact, her newly formed friend, Heather, was in danger of the blue bimbo pulling a fast one...for a jump off the ring ropes, could prove damaging to anyone below, as Reika stepped up onto the ropes, clinging there, like some watching creature on the girls fight talk...

Last edited by 11215 on Thu May 16, 2013 2:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Entropy Title Challenge! (For Tatyina) - Page 6 CxD01fY
Entropy Title Challenge! (For Tatyina) - Page 6 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu May 16, 2013 4:15 pm

Heather was prepping herself as much as she could sitting in the corner, seeing Kelly go over causing her to grin a bit. Still, she waited for her chance before suddenly she would hear another theme play, recognizing it right away. "Wh..." Heather let out as Natasha made her way down to the ring, sliding in as she said what she did, confronting Akashi like that, followed by Akashi's response.

Heather clicked her tongue, knowing what Akashi said was right, partly wishing she didn't figure that out as she would hear Natasha's response. She couldn't help but get slightly frustrated, first Reika bumping into her and now Natasha standing in her way from being the opportunist she wanted to be. However, with her words as she spoke directly to her, Heather couldn't help but blush a bit and sigh out.

"C-come on Natasha...I had everything sorted out and everything.." Heather let out, in a disappointed tone before biting her lip. "F-fine..I guess.." She let out, partly wishing Natasha shared her ideology of doing whatever is necessary to win. Soon though, she ould hear Reika's words. "Tch..." She didn't know what to say in the situation before she would pull herself up with the ropes. "Well what are we going to do...I want that belt.."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Thu May 16, 2013 4:54 pm

Tatsuki's second attempt to get Reika out of the ring also fails as well making her clench her teeth, a bit angry and lowered her eyebrows when Reika quoted on it. "Tsk.." Tatsuki had to admit that the Viper did get to her this time since she insulted her friend Kelly and wanted to put her in her place. So the athlete then takes a moment to take a deep breath to help calm down and release the anger, and she couldn't afford to get angry here since it will throw her focus out.

Although she could have continued while Reika was down, Tatsuki looked over to check on Kelly's progress after she got back in the ring. The athlete saw Kelly had Akashi down against the corner and lefted her up, and as she was about to kick her the sumo dropped and Kelly was sent out of the ring by her own momentum. Tatsuki was sad but happy that she was able to keep Reika busy long enough so Kelly can dish it out with Akashi, even though her friend is raging outside the ring.

Tatsuki was about to attack Reika again deciding to stay in the ring anyway despite finishing what she wanted, but before she could another theme played meaning another wrestler was coming, she saw the blue head enter but she didn't know her but everyone else did know her and said her name: Natasha. Heather, Reika, and Natasha are now in a stand off while Akashi was in the corner, so Tatsuki is going to take this chance offectively to her advantage.

The athlete would get down in a kneeling position and charge at Reika to try to tackle her, but she wasn't going to stop there as she would keep going and and attempt to ram her into Natasha to take em both out at once."Hey! Don't forget about me here!" If successful Tatsuki will quickly get up to back away from the two to get good distance from them just in case they were to attack the athlete.

Last edited by 11297 on Fri May 17, 2013 2:57 am; edited 5 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Fri May 17, 2013 5:29 am

Natasha heard Kelly whining from outside the ring but didn't give the girl much thought, if she were to actually climb back into the ring then that would be another matter but for now Kelly was the least of her worries as she had four other people in the ring who wanted her thrown out, one of which was her dear Heather. However her most annoying threat at the moment was none other than Reika, a woman she had briefly interacted with before and one who had left a bad taste in her mouth as she seemed to take great joy in trying to get under Natasha's skin. The woman vexed her more than anything however for every insult was mixed with a wink or a smile just like Reika was doing now.

"You know my name by now Reika, I'd prefer if you used it instead of bimbo. And I'm not here for a taste of you Reika, at least not tonight, Akashi is the one who demands my attention tonight, though if that means I need to throw you out by force to get her alone thats exactly what I will have to do then." Natasha replied in a voice that was both sweet and confident, a voice that had helped her close more than a few business deals for her father. Reika simply didn't seem to understand that her sense of fairness and positive nature wasn't an act, but then again it wasn't her job to convince her.

Then there was the matter of Heather, both of them wanted the same thing and there was no way for them to both get what they wanted. She supposed she had always known this would happen eventually, and while Heather not winning the world title had prevented her from going for Heather's belt already it seemed they were in a very similar situation with the entropy belt. "Heather you had your shot at a title and if I didn't come out here and do my best to earn one of my own I could never forgive myself, so lets just say may the best woman win and leave it at that."

Just as she finished addressing both her detractor and her girlfriend Natasha was reminded of the fact that this was a match and not book club. Tatsuki interrupted their little back and forth by ramming right into Reika, bringing a slight smirk to her lips before she realized the woman was aiming to catch more than just one fish with her tackle. If she just moved out of the way the chances were good that they would hit Akashi and possibly even knock her out of the ring by accident, which meant nothing good for Natasha. In the couple seconds she had to decide Natasha made the choice to spin around and leap into the air, aiming to drive her feet into Reika's chest in a drop kick, one that would hopefully end with both Reika and Tatsuki flat on their backs while Natasha performed the classic martial arts flip up onto her feet.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Fri May 17, 2013 10:56 pm

Whilst Reika at the last minute, leapt into the kill sighted on the blue headed French girl, Tatsuki, tedious as she was..speared behind Reika and held on, quite hard hitting her as she would double the foot-speed towards Natasha. "G gahh!?" Reika groaned, struck on the back as her eyes were still focused solely on Natasha...a look of smug confidence, good posture, and a look in her eyes which meant she had prepared for a fight tonight, despite it being a full on brawl. Only to then receive a drop kick to Reika's body, as she still didn't back down from this with someone on her back...whether Natasha liked it or not, she would go down, hard...

"Wells that's too...bad...my Dear..." Reika thought in her head, as the rush of it all, along with hearing Tatsuki breath down her neck with annoying words, would cause them BOTH to fall on Natasha, along with the full force of a ram her other upbeat opponent gave her...for it was inevitable. Reika herself, opening them spider like claw hands of hers, as she would grab onto Natasha's curvy body, and throw her down to the ring mats along with Reika, and Tatsuki...

Which would end up with all three of them, in a heap of elbows and knee's, squabbling to get back up.

Last edited by 11215 on Sat May 18, 2013 2:01 pm; edited 2 times in total

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Entropy Title Challenge! (For Tatyina) - Page 6 CxD01fY
Entropy Title Challenge! (For Tatyina) - Page 6 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun May 19, 2013 4:27 am

Natasha performed the classic drop kick beautifully or so she thought, pulling her legs close to her chest before driving them both hard into Reika's chest. Of course gravity then took over and Natasha found herself landing flat on her back, a necessary bit of pain but that was nothing compared to what was coming as she realized Reika and Tatsuki were not falling backwards but forward instead, about to land right on top of her. There was no time to roll out of the way, it was inevitable that she would end up on the bottom of a three woman pile but at the very least she could try to inflict as much punishment as possible upon the women about to use her as a pillow.

"Well here goes nothing." She thought to herself as she threw her left elbow up aiming to drive it into the side of Reika's head, using the force of the woman's momentum with Tatsuki weighing her down to her advantage moments before they would both fell right on top of her.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next