» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 108 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Entropy Title Challenge! (For Tatyina)

+4
TekRobo
Cy_Man
Tatyina
Old_Man_Tai
8 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Entropy Title Challenge! (For Tatyina) - Page 11 Empty Re: Entropy Title Challenge! (For Tatyina)

Post by Lobo Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:11 pm

Dazed by the blow she took, Kelly was sort of out of it following a dastardly blow from Natasha that knocked her own chair into her face, sending Kelly stumbling back till she hit the mat below.

Her head shook side to side until she came to. She sat up and looked at Everyone with hateful eyes, her chest heaving up and down, up and down from pure frustration and rage. She could never catch a break but now she had it!

Lifting the chair she still held, Kelly rose to her feet and watched the sumo shove Reika into Tatsuki before turning to face Natasha. This was her chance. Kelly charged like a mad beast towards Akashi with rage filled eyes, rushing her the sumo as fast as her toned legs could muster.

"Your mother sucks big fat hairy cocks in hell!"
Kelly thought with absolute malice as she glared at Natasha, attempting to chuck the chair like a damn spear right at Natasha's head to keep her busy while Kelly kept on with her dash towards Akashi, ducking low just before the sumo then leaping right at her upper body in pure Kamikaze-like fashion.

"HAAAAAAH!!!" She cried out, her right shoulder out in front, her forearm hooked to try and blast Akashi's jaw with shoulder and bicep, attempting to take her right over the ropes. Kelly had enough elevation to know that she going over the ropes knowing with or without Akashi, but she cared not about the consequences of her actions. It was victory at any cost.

Last edited by 621 on Sat Jun 01, 2013 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Entropy Title Challenge! (For Tatyina) - Page 11 Empty Re: Entropy Title Challenge! (For Tatyina)

Post by Tatyina Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:05 pm

Akashi was ready to face down with Natasha when she suddenly saw a metal chair whiz by her. Her eyes widened but before she could even turn, she felt Kelly plow into her. She grunted as she was pressed against the ropes. Normally as a Sumo she would have an advantage but her proximity to the ropes, Kelly's momentum and the blindsided hit caused her to go flying flying upwards.

Before she could even do much of anything, she knew she was going over. She could not expect Kelly to have gotten back up after getting a chair tot he face, but if the blonde had anything, it was tenacity. Even Akashi had to admit that as she flipped over with Kelly and went hurling towards the ground outside. The most she could try and do was give Kelly one last dose of pain as she tried to shove the girl off her as she crashed into the ground below. She landed with a hard thud and groaned as she took one more blow to the head.

She'd been punished pretty good in the match, assaulted by half a dozen girls but as the bell echoed in the arena it was finally over. There was a new Entropy champion and the match seemed to had lived up to the belt's namesake.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by daemongirl Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:01 am

This was the moment she had been waiting for since she first came to the AFW all those months ago and all it had taken was facing half a dozen at once who all wanted the same thing she did, the entropy title. She had executed her kick perfectly dealing Kelly the surely knockout blow, both the chair and her leg which was driving it from behind crashing into the woman's face sending her down to the mat. That left Tatsuki and Reika in the way but they took care of themselves, their anger towards each other leaving Natasha face to face with Akashi in the perfect opportunity to take her over the top ropes to claim the title for herself.

"Sorry Heather, but this is finally my time." She said beneath her breath before lunging towards Akashi in a bid to wrestle her over the top rope, but the smile on her lips vanished as she saw to her disbelief Kelly not only get to her feet so soon after the chair shot but in a rage filled charge send Akashi and herself over the top rope. "No!" Natasha shouted out as she grabbed the chair out of the air before running to the ropes, but there was nothing she could do but stare as the bell rang and Kelly was announced as the new entropy champion. That wasn't fair, that woman had been given her shots before and had come up short, now she was stealing Natasha's title and insulting her in ring skills at the same time by recovering from her attack in no time at all. Having her dream stolen away Natasha didn't really think any further as she would slide out of the ring to where Kelly and Akashi were on the floor, chair still in hand as she raised it up to strike Kelly yet again.

But before she would beat Kelly with the very chair she had used to help her win Natasha would cease her swing, gritting her teeth in frustration before tossing the chair to the side in anger. "Damn it I was so close, how did you get up like that Kelly, was my move really so weak as to put you down for only a couple seconds?! Take the belt tonight, it doesn't matter, just know it doesn't belong to you for I will be taking it from you the next time we meet." Having said her piece Natasha felt more at peace, her eyes then turning to Akashi. "You let me down Akashi." With that Natasha would turn around and hurriedly make her exit from the arena, her fingers balled into tight fists as she did so.
daemongirl
daemongirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:51 am

Tatsuki's leg attacks hit dead on against Reika, she still had Natasha and Akashi to worry about since Akashi was directly behind Reika and Natasha was to her side dealing with Kelly. She really wanted to win this and obtain the Entropy Title belt, but she mainly wanted to do this to give Wells Quinn a chance to get the title back and challenge her for a chance to win it. But just as Tatsuki had backed away from the Viper and the Sumo girl to try and do an attack to follow up with to try and get both Reika AND Akashi out of the ring over the ropes at the same time, Akashi shoved Reika into the athlete and forcing her to fall backwards. "?!"

The evil school girl rammed Tatsuki a bit when she was shoved into her and made her fall backwards to land on her back but in the process Tatsuki grabs Reika's shoulders and puts her feet against her chest then when she lands on her back she will roll back a bit and launch the Viper backwards a bit and use the momentum to roll onto her knees. But by the time she did it was too late, the athlete watched in horror as Kelly quickly recovered and distracted Natasha with the chair and took out Akashi with a suicide tackle over the ropes as the bell rang. "No, no!"

The young athlete rookie starts to slump on her knees as she looks down with a sad expression, to her this was more then a loss for her she failed to keep her promise to Wells to win the Entropy Title, and now it belonged to Kelly. As much as she should be happy that her friend won, being unable to fulfill a promise just aches a lot. After a while when Natasha finally left Tatsuki will get up herself and exits the ring near Kelly as she turns her head to her friend. "Congratulations for winning the Entropy Title Kelly, I'll see you later sometime..." She will say before she goes to grab her hairband, short jacket and gauntlet from the commentators table then walks up the ramp and leaves the arena.

Last edited by 11297 on Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:26 pm

Heather shook her head as she was finally starting to recover herself from that hit colliding with the steps, she would groan out, about to pick herself up before she would see Akashi heading over the top rope from Kelly, causing her to blink and stare in surprise for a few seconds.

"...I was here for t hat long?" Heather let out, clicking her tongue in frustration as she got herself up, leaning on the apron. "Hah..Kelly won huh? Interesting." Heather let out, grinning as she shook her head.

She would hear Natasha's words, seeing t hat the girl was clearly disappointed in the result, very much understandable. However, she watched as she exited the ring and started hurriedly leaving on her own, causing Heather to quickly scurry fully to her feet.

"Ah..n..natasha wait!" Heather let out, trying to catch up with the girl so she could leave with her.wanting to at least talk with her after that bout, ignoring how sore she was feeling.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:33 pm

From the looks of it all, Akashi wasn't strong enough for them all, a pitiful factor, against a rag tag of new and old faces, but seeing as Kelly had gotten what she had deserved throughout her rants, she'd attained it, poorly by a cheap shot, as Reika simply turned away without hate or anger. Whilst enjoying the look on the face of Natasha as she left, along with Reika's friend, Heather, who Reika smiled at a little, only for a brief moment in time. But truly, the "blue bimbo" was nothing more, nothing less, than a spoilt little girl with some useful potential...a future allie, or foe.

"Hmmm, No need to attack Kelly, just yet...we are done here..." Reika said simply to Sixx, in a relaxed tone, as her bodyguard and assassin, stood by like a vicious attack dog for she had been there the whole time, lying in wait, until her Master needed her. With a nod of her head, she threw down a smoke pellet in front of her and Reika, and disappeared, leaving no trace of the two girls...

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Entropy Title Challenge! (For Tatyina) - Page 11 CxD01fY
Entropy Title Challenge! (For Tatyina) - Page 11 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:14 pm

(yeah this is late)

Nailing Akashi from the throat, time slowed to a near halt for Kelly Conway following this blindsided hit on the sumo, vaulting high over the ropes with her shoulder and arm slamming into Akashi, knocking her over the ropes. Kelly's heart skipped a beat... Was this really happening? Was Akashi going over the ropes!? Her thoughts of unsure victory were interrupted however following a sudden mid-air shove from Akashi. "Ah!" Kelly yelled sharply, barreling down onto her side, hitting the padded floor with a harsh thud, bouncing slightly before rolling up against the security wall.

Suddenly the bell rang, Kelly's eyes perked up, suddenly [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tczU6OWoUkI:25wuawqc]"I Stand Alone by Godsmack"[/url:25wuawqc] began to play throughout the arena speakers.

"H-Huh?" She let out in manner between surprise and confusion before the ref girl ran up to her and presented the her with The Entropy Title. "I-I did it? I mean...Yes! Of Course! Ha-Ha! I did it! I FUCKING DID IT! HA-HA!!" Kelly exclaimed brightly as she snatched the belt and hugged it close to her chest, starting to get a bit teary eyed, so focused on her win that she didn't even notice some boob with a chair looming over her. Kelly could hear no one, she only wanted to hear the sound of her own voice.

Holding her side from where she fell, Kelly stumbled up and raised her belt high above her head. "I DID IT! [size=150:25wuawqc]ME! I DID IT! IT WAS [size=150:25wuawqc]ME! ALL [size=150:25wuawqc]ME!!! [size=150:25wuawqc]MEEE!!!" She yelled loud and proud with great enthusiasm before she took a brief jog to the announcers table and grabbed a mic before starting began to take off into a run, circling the outside of the ring while holding up her belt high above her head with one hand and the mic up to her lips with the other.

"CONWAY! CONWAY! CONWAY! CONWAY! CONWAY! CONWAY! CONWAY! CONWAY! CONWAY! CONWAY! CONWAY! CONWAY! CONWAY!" Kelly chanted into her mic while taking two victory laps around the arena before sliding inside the ring and bowing before the title, then crawling up to it, kissing it briefly before raising it high above her head head yet again. She turned to her opponents with her mic still in hand as they walked out. Kelly had the smuggest grin on her face.

"Suck my dick, Sunderland! Suck my dick, Sunderland! Suck my dick, Sunderland!"
Kelly yelled to her old nemesis from days long past before turning to the Cameras, she was panting from exhaustion, face sweaty from a long fight and her own victory lap.

"Dickweeds of Tokyo, Japan. My name is Kelly Conway, I am a second generation professional wrestler and daughter of Micheal and Nancy Conway, two people who have forsaken me because of my relationship with a woman of my gender... I bring up my family because I want them to know I, Me, Kelly Conway, Did this. I Won, without THEM! Or anyone else! I stand here alone now and you all see my strength from depending on ME and ONLY ME! Shaping my own life in the face of all you doubters who see me as nothing but a joke! You are all blind fools who know nothing! Nothing!!"

"No longer do I question my purpose or existence in life or professional wrestling! And no longer will I be greeted without the respect I so rightfully deserved as my birthright because you see, as the only TRUE wrestling Champion in AFW currently you will all know that I am your superior! I am The BEST! No longer a joke but your true champion!"
Kelly would holler into her mic before throwing it down, panting as she let loose her emotions and spoke her mind, making her way out of the ring and into the crowd, heading for the exit, holding her belt up high the whole way down.

Last edited by 621 on Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11