Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Entropy Title Match: War of Submission

4 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Entropy Title Match: War of Submission Empty Entropy Title Match: War of Submission

Post by Daaharu Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:37 am

Continued from here.

Entropy: War of Submission
Lady Lakota vs. Silver Ace

Lady Lakota, Entropy champion, had made the challenge, and her chosen opponent, Silver Ace, had promptly accepted it and decided upon the match type: submission. No bells or whistles added. Just a submission match, plain and simple, with the Entropy title belt on the line.

“Alright, then!” Janet would say, staring up at her opponent who still stood at the top of the ramp. “If you’re ready right now, then why don’t you get your butt down here, sweetie? Let’s do this!”

Janet was excited. Her heart was pounding out a low, thumping rhythm which made the Lakota more and more psyched for the beginning of the match. She grabbed her cloak and cast it aside, leaving herself wearing only her classic, Lakota-inspired ring attire: black and green bikini top, brown skirt with fringe, and boots. She still had her headpiece on top of her head, and she would keep it on until Ace got into the ring. The silver-haired wrestler didn’t waste any time, and, soon enough, they were face to face.

Janet tossed her microphone back to a staff member and put her hands on her hips. “I hope you’re looking forward to this as much as I am,” she would say. “If you’re on anything less than your A game, I’m gonna run you over, sweetie.”
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Entropy Title Match: War of Submission Empty Re: Entropy Title Match: War of Submission

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:14 am

"Oh trust me, I have far more respect for you to give anything less..."

Ace smirked, doing some quick final stretches as she admired the Lakota Warriors outfit, mentally reminding herself to get herself a new outfit once she one the belt. Something a little more serious than her current mini dress and stockings.

"Besides, you know better than I do that belts have to be earned, and I wouldn't want anything less than to earn my title the hard way...Now, are you ready?"

Ace asked, getting her arms up in a grappling stance as she moved closer to the center of the ring, mentally and bodily prepared for the biggest match of her career!

Back to top Go down

Entropy Title Match: War of Submission Empty Re: Entropy Title Match: War of Submission

Post by acuyra Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:41 am

It was funny how certain things could come back to bite Valley in the butt. Even things she didn’t realize were on the table.

For instance, there was a small period, just a few months, where she’d gotten a leg injury while wrestling with her old company, the Slamazons. She needed to keep the money coming and wanted to stay close to her craft, so she signed back on as a color commentator for their taped shows. Nothing big, but she’d gotten decent with it, picking up a lot of pointers along the way.

When Valley put her resume out there, she’d added that little tidbit, hoping it might give her some extra push. She never imagined anyone would give it more than a passing glance. She never imagined they would remember. And she really never imagined that they would think to drag her over to the table.

But they did. Oh, did they.

It really wasn’t that big of a deal, though. Her fellow commentator, Megumi, was doing a great job of covering the action, while Valley did her best to fill in with highlights. It was a welcome change of pace, something to take her mind off the losing streak she’d been on and losing her outfit in that last match. She was having fun, and it looked like this would be a nice, carefree night at Friction. It had been way too long since she’d had one of those.

So, of course, that was wrecked when Lakota called out Silver Ace to the ring. “Oh, you’ve got to be kidding me…”

“What? Something wrong?” Megumi looked her way while Lakota and Ace talked. The audio would cut back to them as soon as the match started, and from the looks of things that wouldn’t be long. Haley was just going to jump into it, like usual. She probably hadn’t even properly researched Lakota’s matches. Sure, she’d been on a decent streak since they parted ways, but that didn’t mean she was ready to take on the Entropy champ.

“No, no, I’m cool, I’m good.” Valley put her earphones on and leaned back in her seat. She was dressed inconspicuously, just her light jeans, her pink jacket, her baby blue t-shirt on underneath. Maybe  Ace wouldn’t notice her. Maybe this wouldn’t be a thing.

Yeah. Right.

Megumi: And there you have it, folks! Friction’s as unpredictable as ever. We’re not scheduled for a Title Defense tonight, but somehow I don’t think the fans are going to mind.

Valley: Not likely, Megumi. The fans like a little unpredictability, and that’s what Friction provides. We’re about to see two of the hottest talents in the AFW going at it, testing their limits in a submission match. In terms of time in the AFW, Silver Ace is going in with less experience, but she’s proven herself to be a top competitor ever since Summer Splash.

Megumi: Ever since her match with you at Summer Splash. Sure that’s not going to color your opinion a bit.

Valley: Nope, not at all. Ace and aren’t a thing anymore, that’s true. But I’m here to commentate, so that’s what I’m going to do. Straight down the middle. Whatever our differences, Ace is talented. No one can deny that. We’re in for a good match, here.

Last edited by acuya on Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:19 am

Ace had been moving closer to Lakota, hoping to start things off with the champ closer to her own corner, when, out of the corner of her eye, she noticed a streak of blond hair...a familiar streak of blonde hair...

"Hold on..."

She said, raising a finger towards Lakota in a gesture of holding off for a moment, as she turned towards another side of the ring, looking out to the announcing table, moving the the ropes with a better look.

"...No way..."

She muttered, looking at one of the announcers. It couldn't be....but it had to be. The blonde hair, the tan skin, blue eyes bright enough Ace could see them from this short distance.

"...is that..."

It had to be. It was her. Valley. Sitting there at the announcers table. After months of not speaking or even seeing each other, now Valley just happened to be sitting there, right there, on Ace's first title opportunity!?

"wh...Wha.....What the hell are you doing here!?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:00 am

Janet smiled and nodded when Ace assured her that she was going to give this match everything she had. Janet had confidence that she would. Ace was an honest, honorable wrestler, one who Janet was thrilled to have a chance to wrestle, whether it ended in a win or a loss. It was quite the difference from Janet’s very first Entropy title match, when she faced off with the bitchy, whiny Kelly Conway.

This one wouldn’t be like that one at all. She and Ace had respect for each other. This match was going to be good. Janet reached up, lifted off her headpiece, and handed it to the referee, as the girl in the striped crop top and short black shorts climbed into the ring. The referee would hand it off to a staff member outside of the ring as Lady Lakota began to stretch out, getting ready for the fight.

“Never been more ready,” Janet would say, before she got down into a stance and approached Ace.

The fans were ready. The wrestlers were ready. The arena was rocking as the two approached each other, but everything came to a screeching halt when Ace noticed who was sitting at the commentator's table. Janet looked in that direction as well, and her eyes widened a little. She had never met Valley, but she recognized her from Summer Splash. She could only imagine what was going through Ace's head. Janet straightened back up, coming out of her stance as she looked from her opponent to the commentator.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:08 am

Yeah. It was going to be a thing.

Valley sighed as Ace called her out, already annoyed, but it was inevitable. Better now than in the middle of the match. Might as well get it out of the way.

"I'm doing commentary tonight, Haley." She sighed and looked off to the side, not making eye contact with her ex. Trying not to, anyway. "I didn't even know you'd be doing this, so don't think whatever it is you're thinking." She rubbed her forehead and took a quick glance at Megumi, who was wisely not saying a single word. Just looking on, blank, trying to keep it from getting more awkward.

"Just have your match and get on with it. Pretend I'm not here, you're real good at that, lately." Did she sound bitter? Probably.

With that said, she started shuffling a few papers around the table, trying to look busy, like she wasn't giving it any more thoughts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:19 pm

Ace frowned, glaring in Valley's direction before backing away from the ropes. She couldn't worry about this. Valley wasn't going to interfere, she wasn't going to intentionally screw things up for Ace. Ace would trust that, had to trust that. If she spent every ten seconds looking behind her back, she'd lose for sure.

She took a second, taking a deep breath before releasing it in a sigh, turning back towards the champion, noticing the look of concern in her eyes.

"I'm alright, it's fine, alright? Don't worry about me, and don't even think about going easy on me either! I'm not gonna lose this just cause of my fucking ex being around!"

Ace yelled, getting her arms back up and waiting for the bell to finally ring. She meant what she said, trying not to let this development affect her. As much as she hated to admit it though, it DID add more pressure to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:20 am

Ace seemed to be put very much on edge when she learned that her former lover was not only in the building, but was going to be doing the play-by-play for the title match. When she looked back at Janet, the champion would show some concern as to whether the match could continue under these conditions. She wanted to fight Ace when the silver-haired wrestler was in top form, after all. Valley could seriously damage her opponent’s concentration.

But Ace would immediately play the whole thing down, insisting that she was fine and demanding that Janet not even think about taking it easy on her. “Don’t worry; I won’t. If I take it easy on you, it would be stupid on my part and it would be insulting to you. You’d better be able to give this match your full concentration, though, because I will be hitting you hard, and I will be hitting you fast.”

With that, the referee girl would ring the bell, signaling the beginning of the Entropy title match. Janet would lower herself into a fighting stance and slowly begin to circle Ace, holding her arms out, offering a lockup to start things off.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:43 pm

Finally, the bell rang, Ace moving in and locking up with Lady Lakota. Trying to get her mind of Valley and deal with the situation at hand.

Ace pushed against the champion, trying to test and gauge just how strong she was. Ace wasn't exactly a powerhouse, most of her strength in her kicks, but she wasn't a slouch in upper body strength either.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Oct 27, 2014 10:27 pm

Janet was in a position not dissimilar to Ace when it came to upper body strength. She was certainly no slouch, but Lady Lakota usually relied on a more well-rounded approach, combining speed and intelligence and strength in order to take down an opponent. She did enjoy a good test of strength, though, and this one should be a very illuminating way to start off the important Entropy title match.

Janet interlocked her fingers with Ace’s and started pushing against the silver-haired wrestler, not putting everything she had into it right away, wanting to test how strong Ace was before she gave everything she had to try to overwhelm the silver-haired wrestler. Ace was slightly taller than Janet was, and so the Lakota was going to start off cautiously.

At the same time, though, she was not going to give up a chance at gaining an advantage. She would quickly swing a leg forward to kick at Ace’s knee, trying to weaken the girl’s legs so that she would be more easily pushed backwards.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next