by Yori Yesterday at 6:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Yesterday at 3:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 1:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 166 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 165 Guests :: 2 Bots

tomeem11

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Entropy Title Match: War of Submission

4 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Entropy Title Match: War of Submission - Page 3 Empty Re: Entropy Title Match: War of Submission

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:28 am

That last headbutt, while gaining Ace the freedom she desired, had left a nasty throbbing in the back of her head, Ace rubbing it as she was pushed off of Lakota's body.

Getting up to her feet, she suddenly found the ground vanishing beneath her feet, Lakota's leg sweeping her legs out from under her and dropping the challenger onto her side, momentarily disorienting her before she started to get back up to her feet.

Back to top Go down

Entropy Title Match: War of Submission - Page 3 Empty Re: Entropy Title Match: War of Submission

Post by Daaharu Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:12 am

Janet’s face was throbbing after all of the headbutting, but she wasn’t quite disoriented. She managed to get to her feet as Ace did the same, and then, once they were both up, the champion would rush in again, hoping to retain her advantage. She swept her leg around and managed to take Ace down again. The challenger went to the mat on her side, and Janet was ready to pounce on her.

“Don’t bother trying to get back up, sweetie!” Janet would tease as she moved.

Ace had begun to get up, but the Native American warrior would throw her whole body forward, trying to tackle Ace. They would hopefully go down to the mats again, but this time face to face, Janet slamming down on top of Ace and trying to hold her down against the canvas.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:55 pm

Not once, not twice, but three times Ace got taken off her feet. The last time ended with Lakota on top of her, tackling her down and trying to pin her down on the mat against Ace's struggles.

Grunting and grabbing Lakota's shoulders, Ace attempted to roll the two over to switch positions.

"Rrrg...I don't let girls on top of me on the first date you know!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:33 pm

Janet tackled Ace to the mat, but wasn’t able to secure a dominant pinning hold on her. The challenger was able to get her hands up to Janet’s shoulders and pulled them to the side, rolling them over so that Janet was on bottom and she was on top. She had quite the impressive little quip in there, too. Janet snorted and smirked up at Ace.

“Ohohoho…you really are feisty,” she would say, as she would try to do the same thing Ace did, pushing on her opponent’s shoulders and throwing her body to the side to try to roll them over so that she was, once again, on top. “You know, if it were another time I might have to invite you to my place after this, hearing you say something like that…but I think it might be a little awkward…”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:44 pm

Ace's run on top didn't last long before she was flipped again. She was right, this girl was definitely quick. Quick witted too, given the fast paced dialogue.

"You know, I'd rather you did, loudly."

She replied, knowing she was referring to Valley. Letting go of Lakota's shoulders, Ace pressed her forearm against the champs throat, while reaching around and grabbing her hair on the back of her head, pulling her onto Ace's forearm and choking her a bit. It was nothing that would end the match, but should send a scare through the girl.

"...after you tap out!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:43 pm

Janet was enjoying the back and forth with Ace. She wasn’t a bitch, like so many of the Lakota wrestler’s past opponents. She probably would be fun to take home for the night, though Janet suspected that they both knew that it would probably not be the best idea. Although Janet understood what Ace was getting at when she suggested Janet could ask her out after the match—loudly. “Maybe I will,” Janet would say. She was more than happy to help Ace out. “After you tap out!”

Right now, however, she needed to help out herself! Despite the fact that she was on top of her opponent, Ace was managing to get the better of her. She grabbed onto Janet’s hair and pulled her head downwards, pulling Janet’s neck into her outstretched forearm, choking her. “Gaachk!” Janet croaked. She pushed hard on Ace’s shoulders, trying to get herself upwards to free herself from the choke, though she was not quite ready to give up her position on top of Ace. She didn’t want all that effort to be for naught.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:09 am

Megumi: Wow! Silver Ace is really taking it to the champ, folks. We'v barely gotten started and this is already looking like a classic match. Silver Ace going for a forearm choke. Not likely to get a submission, but she's paving the road.

Valley: Ace has always been a pretty well-rounded wrestler, so I'm not surprised, though she seems to be a little more wily than I remember. Not that that's a bad thing, though. I'll give her credit, going for this submission match was a good place. Her ground game is strong. Hard to pin down.

Megumi: As we're seeing right now.

Valley: Exactly. That's not to discount Lakota, of course - she's showing impressive offense here, taking down Ace a lot early on, setting the pace. That leg sweep from before was a thing of beauty, and it's exactly what we've come to expect from this Entropy Champion. Some voices doubted Lakota's reign at the start, didn't care much for a 'hentai wrestler' having the title. But she silenced those doubters, and she's keeping them silenced tonight.

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:39 am

Ace tried to hold on, but Lakota had the higher ground, so to speak, and had more leverage to work with, the champ eventually managing to push Ace's shoulders back down, forcing her to release her hair and lose her choke hold as she squirmed, hands grabbing at Lakota's arms to try and pry them off her shoulders.

"Alright, get off already! No ticket to ride!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:34 am

Janet was very glad, maybe even a little surprised, when she managed to push Ace’s shoulders back down and force her to let go of Janet’s long brown hair and the small chokehold which she had the Lakota in. Even though she had reasserted her dominance there, to some extent, Janet realized just how dangerous Ace was while they were on the mats. With the girl grabbing and pushing at her arms, the champion decided to cut her losses, get back up on her feet, and get ready to reengage again.

“Fine. Have it your way,” she would say teasingly, before rolling off of Ace and springing back up onto her feet. Once she was up, she would look down at Ace, quickly forming a plan. If Ace tried to get up, Janet would rush forward and try to grab onto Ace’s silver hair, before pulling the girl’s head down and trapping it with her knees for a crushing standing headscissor! As her legs did the work, Janet would rub at her neck with her hand. That chokehold had hurt.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:20 pm

"Neek!"

Ace yelped, Lakota's legs squeezing against her neck as she scrambled about on her knees.

Forcing her way up to her feet, bent over in the scissor, Ace grabbed Lakota's legs and began to stand, powering her way through and trying to throw Lakota up and over her with a back drop!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next