Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:58 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 10:14 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 10:11 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 10:08 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Yesterday at 7:04 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 109 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Entropy Title Challenge! (For Tatyina)

+4
TekRobo
Cy_Man
Tatyina
Old_Man_Tai
8 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Entropy Title Challenge! (For Tatyina) - Page 2 Empty Re: Entropy Title Challenge! (For Tatyina)

Post by Cy_Man Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:00 pm

Tatsuki kept clutching her stomach in pain until suddenly she felt her hair being pulled on. "Hey! Owowowow!" As her hair was being pulled the athlete was being pulled herself by Akashi who brings her towards the ropes and is then thrown over the top rope and falls on her back. "Whoa! Oof!"

Akashi gets a second quick victory as Tatsuki remains on her back clutching her head with a surprised and speechless expression as she blinks a few times. "??" O_o But after a while Tatsuki's cheerful expression returns and she just merely laughs about her loss instead of getting angry like most people would. "Hahahahaha! That WAS quick!" xD The athlete then stands back up but stays out of the ring and gives Akashi a thumbs up. "Nice work Tanikaze-san! Well played!"

The cameraman then focuses the camera on Tatsuki as she was given the microphone again. "Now that I lost who else would like to challenge Akashi Tanikaze-san for the Entropy Title?" Tatsuki says to help encourage wrestlers to challenge the Sumo girl and whoever decides to come Tatsuki will walk to who comes and hand them the mic and wish them luck and give em a wink. "Good luck against Tanikaze-san!"

Last edited by 11297 on Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Entropy Title Challenge! (For Tatyina) - Page 2 Empty Re: Entropy Title Challenge! (For Tatyina)

Post by TekRobo Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:07 pm

As Tatsuki stood by the ramp, a different song began to blare over the speakers - [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHSVHbxBEHU:2a7g9luz]the cheerful, playful theme of Sally Brown![/url:2a7g9luz] The tall, heavyset girl entered the ramp, waving towards the crowds and smiling somewhat uncomfortably. The brown-haired bruiser took the mic from Tatsuki, looking a bit bewildered. "Uh, thanks, miss... uh, yeah, thanks. Talk to you... later, I guess." Without further ado, Brown rather awkwardly tried to pass the microphone back to Tatsuki, or to the ref if the energetic athlete wouldn't accept it back! Brown would then slide under the ropes, smiling at Akashi.

"So, uh, heard from administration that there was a big title thing tonight, and I should compete... oh, hey, I know you!" Sally's smile widens as stares at Akashi, pointing a finger at the sumo. "You're, uh, you're... oh, shoot, I just had it! Uh... Ak... something, I dunno. Didn't that girl call you... Kamikaze, or something? Anyway, I'm supposed to toss you out of the ring, or some jazz?" Sally shrugs, still smiling. "The name's Sally Brown, and I'll be your next opponent tonight!"

With a fearsome (ish) roar, Brown would charge the veteran wrestler, heedless of defense or common sense!
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:50 pm

After the toss, Akashi backed up to the center of the ring and bounced on her heels. She was starting to feel some real adrenaline as another rookie came down the ring. Her eyes widened and she grinned. It was great to see all the eager new blood come at her. And as Sally bounded down the ring, it seemed that some of the new blood had drank their milk when they were little.

As Sally came into the ring, Akashi sized her up. She heard the girl's words and looked her over. It was unusual for Akashi to find someone bigger than she was, but if Sally wasn't ever so slightly bigger, she was at least generally shaped the same on the outside. But Akashi grinned. She was pretty certain there was one big difference between them.

When Sally Charged, Akashi backed up. She shuffled on her feet quickly and held out her hands like she was going to hug Sally. The crowed wondered if Akashi was backing up because of Sally's comparable size, but When Sally closed, Akashi dug her fingers into the girl's grizzly themed leotard and then wrenched herself so their bellies pressed tightly against one another. Akashi felt like she was back in the Dohyou for a moment as she bent her body to try and use Sally's momentum to fling Sally suplex style out of the ring.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by TekRobo Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:06 pm

Sally let out, well, an ungainly squawk as Akashi suplexed her out of the ring, landing on the concrete outside the ring with a thud. The grizzly-grappler lay in a heap on the ground for a moment, before standing up and rubbing her head. "Ow ow ow... well, I guess that's why y'all are one of the big shots, and I ain't..." Muttering to herself, Sally would limp to the side of the ramp, trying to look inconspicuous by the side of the ramp. Even if she had embarrassed herself, the next girl would probably get tossed out of the ring even more humiliatingly! Which... was a pretty bad thing to wish, now that Brown reflected on it...

Last edited by 11307 on Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
TekRobo
TekRobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Thu May 02, 2013 12:08 pm

Tatsuki takes the mic back from Sally who gives it back to her and remains outside the ring to watch as she waits for a second chance to take on Akashi again and not get herself tossed out instantly like last time. The athlete watches with excitement as Sally gets in the ring to face Akashi but then her expression changes with surprise as she watches the Sumo woman toss Sally out of the ring Suplex style after she tried to charge at Akashi. "Ooooo that had to hurt.." Tatsuki says to herself as Sally lands on the concrete and keeps her sight on her. When Sally gets up to limp away up the ramp and out of the arena the athlete pats Sally on the shoulder when she approaches. "Don't worry, you still did your best." She said to try and cheer up Sally.

While Tatsuki wants to get back in the ring now to take on Akashi again she decides not to so other girls can have a chance to take on the Sumo woman since it wouldn't be fair for anyone if Tatsuki had 2 chances to fight Akashi so soon. So the athlete stays out of the ring and waits for whoever will come out next to try their hand at defeating Akashi for the Entropy Title. "I wonder who will come out next."

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Fri May 03, 2013 11:12 am

Having overheard two newbie's, asking for something way out of they're reach, Reika was passing by backstage as she tapped on her mobile phone, seeing the monitor flicker of arena of hopeful new bloods, and two current wrestling stars gearing up for a familiar title match. Truly, the Viper had bigger prey to sink her teeth into, but she couldn't resist speaking a few words to these new face's...no matter how cruel she sounded about it. "Dear dear me, what is this? two, rookie's asking for the special box on the top shelf?" Reika smiled, as she appeared at the arena ramp entrance, dressed in her causal attire as she spoke into a mic, directed at both Sally and this Tatsuki. " You should really take my words into consideration, that both of you...little Sally...and Tat-sinki, is it? are not yet ready for a opportunity such as this..." she said slyly, adjusting her glasses to focus on the passing two, swiftly passing Tatsuki with a shunt of her hand lightly to direct her finger, to the girl in the ring, Akashi, who showed quite the confidence calling out the AFW Friction roster like that...

"If anything, I think you both should be more worried showing your skills to Akashi first, than asking for a title match with her...as for you Mr Tai, well, I suggest you leave before you more of a tragic EMBARRASSMENT of a little boy..." she finished speaking for a moment, turning her line of sight towards the girl in the ring, who looked like something, despite Tai's little hype innuendo.

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Entropy Title Challenge! (For Tatyina) - Page 2 CxD01fY
Entropy Title Challenge! (For Tatyina) - Page 2 Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri May 03, 2013 11:59 am

Entropy Title Challenge! (For Tatyina) - Page 2 Kellycasual2.jpg

"FUUUCK!"

Kelly was backstage when she heard Akashi declare an open challenge for the Entropy Title after that looser Tai set himself up for an easy loss for thinking with his stupid dick rather than use his head. The other one. Well when Kelly heard about the open challange she had just arrived at the arena and wasn't even fully dressed in her ring gear, instead she dashed out of the locker-room, leaving behind her red zip-up hoodie, dashing down the hallways like a mad woman on a mission as she fumbled with her right elbow pad, applying the other just before storming out onto the entrance stage.

"ShuddaFugUp,YouIdiot!" Kelly gasped to that yapping fool Reika as she charged her shoulder into the taller girl to move her the hell aside and barrel down the entrance ramp, [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ugcBSyLzv8:39980bnz]"I Stand Alone" by Godsmack[/url:39980bnz] barely having time to play. Why were these bitches taking their sweet ass time to talk? It was time to Attack! Attack! Attack!

"MY time to shine! I'll show you all! I'll dethrone this fat fuck or die trying!"
Kelly thought, watching Sally be removed swiftly, tumbling hard onto the floor outside, Kelly didn't flinch at all seeing that hard-ass fall, rather she pressed on until she reached the ring, she then circled an alternate side where Akashi wasn't near and immediately tried to slide inside.

"We meet again, bitch!" Kelly hollered as she sprinted up, staggering on one leg for a brief second before adjusting, attempting to charge at Akashi, full speed and then suddenly drop low to preform a dropkick to the Sumo's knee.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat May 04, 2013 1:44 pm

After unceremoniously heaving the big Sally out of the ring, Akashi clapped her hands together and then stepped back into the middle of the ring. She admired the fire in the rookie's hearts but they needed a little bit more of that killer instinct.

She bounced on her heels and crossed her arms under her chest, settling in as she saw Reika come out from behind backstage. She didn't know the girl, but she had certainly heard of the girl and knew she had a pretty nasty reputation. Adrenaline began to pump through her body as she expected the girl to come down and face off against her. Instead, it seemed like she was content to bully the other competitors and Tai as well. Akashi furrowed her brow.

But then she say Kelly burst forth from the back stage and practically push Reika out of the way as she zoomed down the entrance ramp. Akashi couldn't say she was surprised and as Kelly shouted at her, Akashi's eyes narrowed. "Temee...." She growled at the blonde. Kelly had arced around and slid into the ring and Akashi took a set position, thinking she could do to Kelly what she had done to everyone else so far as the blonde charged even more recklessly than Sally had. She prepared her big hands to catch Kelly but then her eyes widened as she watched Kelly shift and dive feet first at her leg. Akasi let out a growl of pain as the feet smashed into her leg and took her footing out. She was going down but tried her best to fall on top of Kelly.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat May 04, 2013 3:27 pm

"My time is at hand!" Kelly thought with a determined and competitive grin as her feet smashed into Akashi's leg, watching it shake before Akashi began to tilt over. "Yes!" Kelly felt triumphant. She was making the unofficial face of AFW fall. It made the smaller blonde feel powerful, that she could do anything if she could down Akashi.

But Kelly's personal triumph was not as grand as she hoped, for when the Sumo came down, she landed atop of Kelly. "Wah!" Kelly cried out as the heavy sumo fell forward, bracing her body as Akashi squashed over her torso, releasing a grunt upon impact, losing a bit of air in the process.

"Heavy cunt!" Kelly growled, trying to get legs around Akashi's waist and right arm wrapped around the back of her head, trying to pull down and apply a guillotine choke to hopefully wear the tank of a woman down!

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat May 04, 2013 3:48 pm

Aashi grunted as she fell on top of Kelly, squishing the fiery blonde. As she maneuvered for position, she felt Kelly's legs wrap around her body and grunted as the squeeze was put on her, but she reached for the top half, trying to keep control of Kelly's arms as she tried to snake them in for a choke. Akashi hoped to grab Kelly's arms and pin them to her mat so the girl only had the Scissors secured. Not that THAT was pleasant. Akashi's teeth clenched as she looked down at Kelly. "Great way to get me over the top ropes... baka..." She growled out.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next