Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 7:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by SimplyMoon Yesterday at 6:50 pm

» Dirk Lewser vs. Lady Torment - A Change of Pace
by CrashTestDumbass Thu Jul 25, 2024 11:26 pm

» Adelaide Wilhelmina vs Saori Saito: Scariest Gangster facing the Fox Maiden!!
by JoggingJokes Thu Jul 25, 2024 10:57 pm

» Summer Splash 2024: Nekketsu Title Triple Threat Match: Dirk Lewser vs Ryan Knight vs Iris Takahashi (c)
by CrashTestDumbass Thu Jul 25, 2024 7:29 am

Who is online?
In total there are 187 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 185 Guests :: 2 Bots

JoggingJokes, NobuharuKinjo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Femdom matches with smothers in mixed matches

Mon Jun 24, 2024 8:01 am by jdo_sss

If anyone has any female characters that needs more wins and uses moves like stinkface, breast smother etc let me know message me on discord thanks

NitroVitro

Comments: 0

Mixed Match

Sat Jun 08, 2024 12:16 pm by jdo_sss

Looking for an mixed match on this forum looking for my character mostly be smothered and dominated though you can message me here or on discord lilpeep44_6

NitroVitro- the display name on discord message me if interested

Comments: 0

Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II  - Page 3 Empty Re: Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II

Post by CrashTestDumbass Mon May 13, 2024 9:58 am

After his successful leg drop, Dirk would roll into the ring and rise unto his knees. He knee walked his way over to Erina and shoved her down onto the mat. Then, he would lay his upper body on top of Erina while clutching one of her legs in a pin attempt.

The referee would drop to the mat and begin slapping the mat for the pin count!

1! 2!

Crash's Characters:
Dirk Lewser = https://www.afwrpg.com/t22798-dirk-lewser-the-secret-weapon
Ren Fukuyama = Coming Soon
Kira = Coming Soon
CrashTestDumbass
CrashTestDumbass

Back to top Go down

Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II  - Page 3 Empty Re: Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Tue May 14, 2024 1:18 am

Erina’s leg was hooked as Dirk was going for the pin. The referee got to the count of two and a half before Erina managed to get a shoulder up. The crowd was hyped as that wasn’t enough to take her out. However, once Dirk got off her, she continued holding her neck in pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by CrashTestDumbass Tue May 14, 2024 7:53 am

Erina kicked out signifying that she was still in the match. The ref stopped his count and raised two fingers into the sky. Dirk slowly sat up and brushed the back of his fist across his lips to wipe off any excess saliva.

Erina quickly sat up, coughing and still clutching at her throat. Dirk then decided to keep piling on the pressure. He quickly hopped over behind Erina and wrapped his left arm around Erina's neck while clutching the same arm with his right arm for a kneeling neck lock. The ref would crouch down and watch Erina for any signs of wanting to give up or that she was heading off to dreamland.

Dirk held the lock on tightly, wondering what his opponent planned to do next to escape this situation.

Crash's Characters:
Kira = Coming Soon
CrashTestDumbass
CrashTestDumbass

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Tue May 14, 2024 8:05 am

Erina was sat up and was placed in a headlock, placing the pain on her neck. She gurgled a bit as she held onto the forearm of Dirk to get his arm off her neck. She shuffled her feet a bit as the ref checked to see if she wanted to give up. Erina told the referee no but that only added more of a squeeze to her. Eventually, she would start using her feet to shuffle towards the ropes.

Erina was really using most of her draining energy to get to the ropes. She could be seen slowly closing her eyes to a possible knockout. However, she was lucky to get a foot on the ropes and hook onto it. The referee told Dirk to let go of the hold as they began the count.

Back to top Go down

Post by CrashTestDumbass Tue May 14, 2024 8:30 am

Dirk kept his grip around her neck strong and locked. Then, he felt Erina shuffle herself to the ropes that was nearest to her. She struggled as she tried to place at least one of her feet on the bottom rope. Soon, she managed to do just that, but not before almost falling asleep. Though, Dirk kept on the cinching in the hold. Just to make sure he got some last second wear and tear on Erina's breathing systems.

That's the rope! Break the hold, Dirk! 1! 2! 3! 4! The ref commanded.

At the count of 4, Dirk quickly released the hold and stepped back, raising his hands. He also got to his feet and took a couple steps back. With a quick sniffle and a breath he watched Erina struggle to get her breathing back in order. Watching his opponent struggle to get back to their feet like felt a little wrong to him deep down. But, at the same time, she super kicked him in the face. "Perhaps, a submission victory is only a handful of moves away?" the Secret Weapon thought to himself. But, he didn't want to seem cocky or jinx himself. So, he quickly went back into focus mode!

So, for now he only placed his hands on his knees and bent forward a bit and watched sternly in anticipation to what his opponent had left in the tank.
Once, Erina got to her feet and in a ready position, Dirk would quickly charge in her direction.
If Erina offered no resistance, he would quickly snap her up in a muay thai style clinch and start sending at least 4 knee shots into Erina's gut!

Crash's Characters:
Kira = Coming Soon
CrashTestDumbass
CrashTestDumbass

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Tue May 14, 2024 11:39 am

Erina was laying on the mat after being choked out by Dirk. She was trying to regain her breathing cycle after that as she sat up and took in a lot of deep breaths. It took Erina two minutes to regain her cycle before slowly getting up and facing Dirk. She was not in the right head space at the time since she just got back on her cycle as her opponent changed his style.

Erina would be in a must Thai style clinch before receiving the minimum of 4 knee shots to the gut. It made Erina wheeze and get bugged eyed a bit, lucky to not lose her lunch all over the mat. Erina then pushed Dirk away as she fell back and sat on the middle rope, trying to get a breather.

Back to top Go down

Post by CrashTestDumbass Tue May 14, 2024 1:40 pm

Dirk got in a couple knee shots before Erina suddenly found the strength to push him back off of her. Both wrestlers stumbled back. Dirk stumbled into the middle of the ring but was quickly able to regain his footing. While Erina sat and leaned on the middle rope, still trying to get a breather.

Dirk knew exactly what he wanted to do next. He walked over to Erina and grabbed both of her shoulders to stabilize her and not let her escape. After hesitating for a second, he would send another harsh knee into her abdomen. After the knee landed and she slumped down, Dirk would turn Erina's body around and lay her head on the middle rope, facing the audience. While she groggily looked out to the crowd, Dirk would walk over to her right side and place his right knee on Erina's upper back while keeping himself still by holding unto the top rope. Once again, applying more pressure to Erina's neck by choking her on the middle rope!
Some members of the audience booed at this action coming from Dirk. Maybe it was because of the unwritten fact that only heels attempt to choke their opponents. Or, maybe some members of the audience didn't like watching a pretty girl get hurt like this. Neither mattered to Dirk. He wanted to win tonight!

The referee would quickly come in and attempt to stop Dirk by giving the usual disqualification count! Hey, Dirk! You gotta stop that! 1! 2! 3! 4!

Dirk immediately backed off again, once more raising his hands. He would allow Erina to fall onto her back and continue to grab for her neck. But, if she didn't do that, he would pull her off the middle rope and lay her on her back. Then, he would raise his right fist to the sky and shout, Let's go! to try and spur on the audience. The crowd fired back with some cheers and interest to what Dirk had planned next!

Dirk would quickly walk over Erina (not walking on her btw) and grab the top rope and slingshot himself unto the apron outside the ring. Dirk would then raise his right arm in a sort of "come on and watch this" gesture to the crowd before doing the same with his other arm before returning back to grabbing the top rope and looking at Erina and calculating his next move!

Watch this! Ok! Hy-aaah!

Finally, if Erina didn't move, Dirk would slingshot himself over the top rope, fall unto his butt and more importantly slamming his left leg onto Erina's throat! With some members of the crowd going, "Ooooh!"

Crash's Characters:
Kira = Coming Soon
CrashTestDumbass
CrashTestDumbass

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Sun May 19, 2024 1:59 am

Erina would get knee’d in the abdomen again and again, just making her really feel like shit. That was when she was placed on the bottom rope, looking at the audience. She didn’t know why before she began choking on the bottom rope via the foot of Dirk. The crowd seemed to be on her side as they boo’d Dirk for such an act. It kept on going before her opponent was forced to let up in fear of disqualification. Erina was then left hanging on the bottom rope.

Erina was then pulled off the bottom rope and laid on the mat, looking up at the blurry bright lights. She then heard him say something but it was mumble jumble to her. That was when she saw him slingshot himself and hit her with a top rope leg drop. That really shook the ring and the eyes of Erina quickly faded as she might be down for the count against Dirk.

Back to top Go down

Post by CrashTestDumbass Sun May 19, 2024 2:21 am

Dirk felt a solid impact as he slammed his lower left leg on Erina's throat. Her body initally jumped up in reaction before falling limp. Perhaps that was the knockout blow. He only hoped he didn't overdo it on her throat(....sexual joke completely unintended). He wanted to win the match, but he also wanted Erina to return to her friends and family in one piece.

So, with that thought in mind, he quickly shuffled himself over to Erina, turned around and laid his back on Erina's prone body. He would grab one of her legs and pull it toward himself.
The referee would quickly drop and begin smacking the mat for to count another pin attempt.

1! 2!

Crash's Characters:
Kira = Coming Soon
CrashTestDumbass
CrashTestDumbass

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeCockyUndercard Sun May 19, 2024 3:23 am

3!

The bell was rung after that. Dirk had even the score against Erina. She was fading in and out of consciousness but would give Dirk a tap on the shoulder, motioning to him that she’s alright. Erina then groaned a bit more during her times of consciousness before slowly rolling herself out of the ring and using whatever is nearby as leverage to keep walking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next