Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 116 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 116 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Rock The House

+8
HighFly
acuyra
scorn53
Underdog21
Deus001
kerflubble
Tatyina
Lobo
12 posters

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down

Rock The House  - Page 5 Empty Re: Rock The House

Post by Tatyina Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:06 pm

"Ohoho! I don't need an excuse, but thank you for the invitation, monsieur Gastin." Femie chortled. She then looked around briefly. "Oh, oui, oui! I am employed by the AFW. Twofold, in fact. Aside from being on the roster, I am also a resident psychologist. It is my duty to make sure everything in here is tick tocking perfectly." Femie tapped her head. "C'est impossible! Ohoho!" Femie smiled at Clyde. "I will let you get back to your hosting duties, monsieur. "Merci again for the invite." She said and scampered off to meet some of the other guests.

Duffy was perfectly fine drinking her beer as Bonnie started ogling the boys. "Do as ye like, lassie." She grunted and took a big sip of her brew.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:05 pm

Diana somewhat watched out the corner of her eye as her new found drinking partner took somewhat of a hefty chug. She'd let loose somewhat of an uncharacteristic smirk, as the woman appeared to be aiming for a some what hammered status, to survive the night. The Italian would somewhat tip her drink, before taking another hefty swig, although not at all aiming to match it.

"Tension.."
The Italian would somewhat smirk, turning her head once more. She wasn't at all on the look out for new friends, but she couldn't deny it would of been nicer to wait out tonight's entertainment with somewhat to at least talk to. And with the room becoming increasingly packed, with a strong mix of oversized women and AFW champions, both current and old, Diana was somewhat silently hoping for the 'entertainment' to present itself any second. Finally, she'd latch eyes with the woman, before using her ever famous skills of conversation.

"You?"

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Underdog21 Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:50 am

Deus001 wrote:
And then came Juniper, dragging Jay in tow. John tensed up just a little at the sight of her, though Mr Knight grunted and nodded to him. The tag champ was not too surprised by Juniper being here, but was under no concern. After all Juniper tried to get the belts, but failed in the UK Elite's first title defence. He was surprised that Sabre wasn't with the redhead though as they seemed a team, Ms Harenwood noted that the redhead seemed to be looking at her. And so she wasn't ready when Kyo suddenly bumped into her.

"Eep!" Eliza squeaked out, like a woman who had just come across a spider. She took a few steps back and leaned in on the counter before quickly composing herself. "Oh, it's alright uh Mr Akamatsu. A pleasure to er, meet you." Ms Harenwood said with a smile. Good thing that drink didn't spill

It caught Ryan's attention though, and he walked to the pair and looked at Eliza. The dancing passion nodded to silently say she was okay, with Mr Knight looking at Kyo and then stating "Ah, Kyo Akamatsu? Ryan Knight, I've been eager to meet you and your siblings for some time. That fundraiser match was very noble, we were happy to donate right John?" before offering a handshake.

"Mhrp?" John said, the artist currently had some of his cake in his gob. He consumed it before saying "Oh yeah, pretty righteous!" for being a tag champ Mr Carnaby didn't look much the part. But this was a party after all right?

"Eh?" Kyo blinked in surprise. He had been startled enough bumping into...Eliza Harenwood? Yes, now he suddenly remembered her name from the Tension Tag roster....but now he suddenly found himself being swarmed by similarly familiar faces. Faces that he quickly remembered, from various posters and promotions, as the UK Elite-- the reigning Tension tag team champions.

A knot formed in his throat, but his suppressed it as he accepted Ryan Knight's hand, giving it a firm shake. "The pleasure is all mine, Mr. Knight," he said with a humble bow. "I hate to...well, bump into you all like this..." At this, he gave an apologetic nod to Eliza. "...but I must say the feeling is mutual." He smiled. "And thanks, by the way, for getting involved in the charity match. It was great to get the Tension roster involved in that, and greater still to give a new tag team like Gato and Holly a good introduction."

Relaxing a little, he took a sip from his drink. "Still, to hear that my siblings and I have the attention of the reigning tag team champions...I have to say, I'm flattered."

Bonnie then went over rushed over to Toshio Akamatsu, the hunk of a man, and grabbed his wrist. "Hey handsome! Up fer a dance?" She asked, flashing him a wide grin and not waiting for answer before she began to drag the young, handsome and very solid six foot one mountain to the 'dance floor'.

"Eh?" Toshio was busy sipping back a cold one, getting used to his environment, and admiring some of the views, when a petite blonde came and tugged him by the arm. "Huh? Who are..." He paused when he recognized who was tugging on him. "Hey, you're...Gastin's sis, right?" He scratched the back of his head. "Weren't we going to throw down in the ring at one point?"

Makie, meanwhile, was darting and weaving through the crowd, trying to find someone she recognized. So far, she was having no such luck-- even though she was really hoping someone like Blaise, or Army, or even the Northmans would show up. She was so distracted that she wound up walking into someone. "Ow, watch it--" She paused, when, at that pointed, she saw that the person she had walked into was a giant amazonian slab of dark-skinned muscle. "I mean, um...sorry!"

Underdog21

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Apr 23, 2016 5:47 am

As Charlie and Alaina went inside they noted various people all over. Charlie glanced at the drinks, then moved over to Clyde, wanting to deliver his gift as son as he could. Clyde was already engaged in conversation so Charlie waited quietly while that wrapped up before interjecting. "Hey Clyde, congrats on the title. Its good to see a Tension champion who isn't a total jerk." Charlie said as he held up the gift. "Its not realy much, and its as much a thank you gift for helping me out when I neded it..." Charlie trailed off at the end, not wanting to get into specifics.

Alaina also made her way to someone she knew. Kozue was talking to a well built woman who reminded Alaina a bit of herself. "Kozue! How have you ben girl?" Alaina said as she approached, grinning cheerfully. She looked over at Diana, extending her hand. "Hi there, I am Alaina Sanders!" She said, politely introducing herself.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:54 am

”Gooddamn, you’re locquaicious.”

Kozue employed one of the many new, fancy words she’d picked up hanging around Femie, as she starting taking sips from the bottle instead, wanting it to last.  Best to pace herself. Within reason.

”Yeah, I’m Tension, too. Can see why you’d join up, you’re more built than most of the guys.” She tipped the bottle towards her new friend. ”Compliment. Kick ass bod.” Couldn’t hurt to be clear.

She moved to the side and glanced at the other woman at the bar, the loud and bawdry Scottish lass Clyde’s sister seemed to be shacking up. ”Okay, so, intros. Kozue.” She tapped  her chest, then point at the other woman. ”Duffy, right?” Her finger went up and over, until it came down towards her current drinking buddy.

She was just about to ask the woman's name when she heard a familiar voice behind her - sure enough, it was her old buddy Alaina, and a smile immediately shot across her face. "Got to say it right, babe: Entropy Champion Alaina Sanders." She gave her former dojo girl a playful punch in the shoulder. "Welcome to the party champ. This is..."

She gestured towards the musclebound woman, hoping she'd fill in the blank.

Last edited by acuya on Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:24 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Because I am stupid.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:59 pm

"I got over it!" Bonnie exclaimed as she dragged Toshio to the center of the room, standing close as she bounced on her toes and rocked her hips in front of the Toshio, keeping a hold of his hand and raising it before she gave a little spin in front of him.

"Ya gonna dance big guy or are ya gonna get ta' movin'!?" Bonnie teased with a wide grin.

---

"Ciao." Clyde would say to Femie as she scampered off. The cowboy took another look at his cool, obnoxious hat one more he heard the voice of his good buddy, Gnarly Charlie! Clyde suddenly got hyped.

"CHARLIEEEE!!! Clyde exclaimed as he slung his arm over his pal. "NOW ITS A PARTY! Glad ya made it, boy! Ha-Ha!!" Clyde said with a hearty laugh. "But hey! Thanks man, that means a lot. And thanks for bringing the super hot, always-welcome-in-my-home Entropy Champ! Heh!" He added as he looked over at Alaina for a bit before Charlie presented him the gift, making Clyde blink before he smiled softly at the dude.

"Maan..." Clyde said, shaking his head. "I been where you been, man and it's the worst thing in the world. Least I could do was try and help, ya know? But in the end it's all on you. We all need a lil bit of help sometimes. You ain't had ta' get me nuthin though, but thanks man. Yer welcome ta' come on over and hang any time you want. Yer my boy after all!" Clyde said, smiling as he gave Charlie a reassuring pat on the shoulder before he opened up his gifts.

"Aww man this is cool! Real cool... But damn, Charlie. I done quit smokin' a while back!" Clyde exclaimed as he opened the box and obtained a cigar, putting one in the corner of his mouth as he grinned smugly.

"I can still rock it though!" He beamed brightly, now sporting a cowboy hat with a metal plate that said, 'Champ' and a large cigar at the corner of his mouth.  He put his arm around Charlie and guided the fellow flyer over to a certain, tall, built red-head with rockin' abs named Juniper Nayle.

Clyde inhaled deeply, hoping this would work.   "Charlie... There's someone I'd like ta' meet. She's real cool. Tall, sexy and has a killer bod, dude. Go talk to her!" He muttered to Charlie before trying to get Juniper's attention.

"Juniper! This is my boy, Charlie Haines! He's a wrestler too! Say hi, Chuck." Said the cowboy as he tried to nudge Charlie forward into Juniper.

He really wasn't banking on anything to happen. But if Clyde could get his boy to talk to some girls and Juniper to meet nice boys then he felt he succeeded.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:13 am

It hadn't been the first time someone just blankly stated Diana's demeanour was difficult to spur a conversation from. And it likely wouldn't be the last. The woman simply wouldn't budge.

She'd try not to smirk at the compliment, before her eyes met with the woman's, after she declared herself a Tension girl too. This time she would smirk, raising an eyebrow to the woman who just stated that the possibility of the two meeting under the same banner in a fight was a reality, before her face would turn somewhat into a smile at the compliment. She'd take somewhat of another swig, finishing the bottle in her hand before reaching for another.

Diana was new to AFW, but she'd already taken note of the champions, not at all failing to note the amount in the room. It just seemed somewhat common sense to learn who was at the top of the pyramid when your adding yourself to the bottom blocks. UK Elite. Clyde Gastin, of course. She'd even had somewhat of a more personal encounter with 24/7 champion Carmen Rodriguez, an absence that the tiniest of downers on Diana's mood. Said downer would be somewhat exchanged for what could be mistaken as joy, as the Italian had both a seasoned Tension-ier keeping her company, and now the Enthropy Champion taking the time out of her day to give a hello.

She'd somewhat awkwardly scan the woman as she closed the distance and gave her greetings, making note of her pretty much equal figure. She'd be somewhat zoned out when the que for her introduction was given, causing her to somewhat briefly fumble as she drew her eyes from the woman.

"Diana. Diana Accera" She'd somewhat firmly grasp Alaina's hand in the shake, before turning to offer Kozue the same. She was giving out somewhat of a unapproachable aura, so couldn't deny the kindness of particularly Kozue at coming over to greet what looked like another stereotypical nasty-bitch in AFW.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:38 am

Junuper had known who Charlie was. Mainly because she knew of the entropy champion he was somewhat attatched to. Juniper wanted that title, but at the same time, she wanted to get a more solid base before going for a belt. She glances at Jay while Charlie and Clyde came back. She gave him a shove towards the bar area. "Go, go, go! Drink and be social!"

Jay was danm near shoved into a chair and almost fell out of said chair. He balances himself and takes a small breath. "Yeah, be social..." He grumbled to himself while turning around at the bar. He glances to his left, then to his right, settling in.

The redhead fixed up the flower in her hair. Yeah, she looked different in comparison to her suggestive file picture. But looks werent everything, right? She flashes a grin and grabbed Charlie's hand to shake. "Hello there! Ive heard well of you, Mr. Haines."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:13 am

"Aye, lassie." The Scot said as she walked up to the bar to get another drink. After finishing her own, she opened her mouth and unleashed a rather unladylike burp and crushed the can in her hand and tossed it into the garbage. She grabbed another can, cracked it open and took another big drink.

"Might as well go piss in th loo an take a drink." Duffy said, looking at the can. "Dun nae ken why I even drink this shite.' She said with a shrug as she turned to head back to the party and smacked Diane's belly with the back of her hand. "Dun nae bust ye gob wit all ye'r chatter, lassie." She said and took another drink of her beer.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:42 am

Alaina firmly shook the powwrful hand of Diana. "Its nice to meet you Diana." Alaina said with a smile. "How do you know Clyde and Bonnie?" She asked the amazonian looking woman. Crap, he was just about alaina's size. In the bqck of Alaina's mind she was already wondering which strong woman was the stronger one....

After a moment with Diana, Alaina returned her attention to Kozue. Alaina couldn't help but smile as Kozue brought up her title. "Thanks! I was really pulling for you against that pompous woman who held the Tension title before Clyde. I know you will have gold around your waist before long." Alaina said as he pat Kozue on the shoulder. "So whats new on your end? Did ya meet a lucky guy or girl?" Alaina asked, unable to recall which way Kozue swung. She hoped Kozue was as lucky as Alaina, Bryan had made a huge difference in her life. She could go on about him all day, and that was without mentioning how sexy he is.

Trying to engage both women, Alaina decided to try to talk shop. "Been in any crazy matches lately ladies?"

Meanwhile, Charlie was happy... even relieved as Clyde was so excited to see him. In another life, Charlie would have been drunk, loud and the center of attention. Charlie decided that he could still be all that without alcohol, just plain old energy. "Thanks boss, its stuff like that which makes me happy to see a classy champ." Charlie said. As he looked around and Clyde mentioned ladies, Charlie was inclined to agree. Sure he was seeing Sayoko, but that didn't mean he couldn't talk to other women. "There are more beautiful women here tonight than at the Playboy mansion. The game s afoot!" Charlie said, adding a Sean Connery impression on that last part.

As Clyde brought Charlie over to Juniper Charlie gave the pretty red head a looking over. Taller but slightly slimmer than Alaina. Still probably packed a hell of a punch. Charlie greeted her th a mile and handshake. "Nice to meet ya Juniper. If ya heard well of me it must be voice acting work I have done and not my wrestling career." He said jokingly. It had been a while since he had a match, he lost weight but had gotten himself back in shape. He felt fast and light again. His knee felt whole again. "Have ya knocked any heads together lately my fair lady?"

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content