Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 220 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 218 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Pride of the AFW

+3
Toph
HighFly
Bluemouse
7 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Pride of the AFW - Page 5 Empty Re: Pride of the AFW

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:29 am

Brittany heard Kelly yell out and she was about to slip out of the ring when Avery tried to attack her. Thankfully Jessica saved Brittany from a painful german suplex giving Brittany a chance to turn towards the oncoming Johnny. "Remember me bitch." Brittany would say as she would try to jam the tazer into Johnny's chest before activating it. "Now scream for me." Brittany would say as she held the tazer against Johnny for as long as possible.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:07 pm

Taylor slid into the ring and immediately zeroed in on Brittany. She quickly went airborne and jumped cleanly over Johnny as he fell back to the mat, wrapped an arm around Brittany's neck and floated over her back to the other side, and dropped the girl headfirst with a crushing DDT that made the rest of the ring jump.

"MOTHAFUCKER!" She sprang back to her feet. "REMEMBER ME?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:32 pm

Johnny's reckless tactic didn't seem to work out so well as once again he was brought down. This time with something much more potent. He writhed for a moment before collapsing to the canvas, curling into a ball and groaning. He was pretty sure he'd been tased by Brittany once before. Or maybe it was Morrigan? At least SHE wouldn't do that anymore.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:00 pm

Brittany couldn't help but smile as she brought Johnny back down to the mat with her taser. However, before Brittany could escape the ring Taylor was already on her and Brittany was brought down to the mat by the devastating DDT. Brittany's head would bounce off the mat and her taser would slip across the ring. Brittany could only groan on the mat as the surpise DDT left Brittany dazed on the mat.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:42 pm

Jessica saw the massive DDT Taylor just hit Brittany with and decided it might be time for a rapid egress. Kelly was still up there on the entrance ramp, barking out orders like Jessica was some sort of dog. And while it annoyed the shit out of Jessica, the Violent Violet decided that they had caused quite enough tumult for the evening. Jessica hopped over the ropes and landed on the concrete. She grabbed two handfuls of Brittany by her legs and yanked her out of the ring.

"Time to go. Nap time is over, sweetie." Jessica pulled her, dragged her, heaved her, whatever it took to get up that entrance ramp. And she was moving quickly as well. She didn't know if Taylor was willing to use the taser to get a little payback, but she sure as hell wasn't going to stick around to find out.

"You asked for the dazed slut?" Jessica deadpanned at Kelly while she motioned to Brittany. It felt good to finally get her finisher to stick on Avery. That was all she really came here to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:04 am

Kelly nearly face-palmed at her crew. She told them to get the hell out of dodge before Taylor got in there. And then Avery Sheilds and Johnny Higurashi had to get back up, thankfully Jessica protected Brittany and Brittany had her taser.

"Hahah! LOOK AT THEM ALL TWITCH!" Kelly bellowed, seeing Johnny and Aliana writhing from being tazed before Avery got drilled, but it didn't stop Taylor from getting into the fray and giving a hard DDT to Brittany!

"Fuck! Jessica!" Kelly cried, saying nothing more as her powerhouse knew what to do and guided their other comrade back to them. Kelly was furious, she looked Jessica and then to the stunned Brittany with a stern glare.

"The next time I give orders, FOLLOW THEM! BRITTANY!? B-BRITTANY! HELLO! CAN YOU HEAR ME!?"
She screamed to the viper, noting how Jessica had to bail out the former Entropy and Hardcore champion out, Twice.

"You did well, Jessica."

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:23 am

Taylor stood at the ropes and loomed over the two girls while they made their escape. She glanced at Avery and Alaina, and then Johnny. They'd be fine. Kelly and her thugs, though...

She stomped to the corner to grab a mic.

"KELLY CONWAY! GET IN THIS RING, NOW" She roared. She was furious, red-faced, out-of-her-mind angry, and she lost all control on the mic. "I'M SICK OF YOU RUNNING YOUR MOUTH ABOUT ME! I'VE HAD IT WITH YOU PEOPLE! You wanna come after my girls? And my HUSBAND?" She bent and picked up her belt from where Alaina had dropped it, and held it up high. "You want THIS? NOW'S YOUR CHANCE! GET IN HERE AND FIGHT ME, RIGHT NOW!!"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:56 am

Alaina began to regain control of herself slowly getting to her feet as Taylor called out Kelly and her goon squad.

She still wasn't quite sure what hit her, but Johnny and Avery were on the ground. Alaina worked her way over in between them and knelt down. "Guys are you all right? Can I help you up?" Alaina said, offering her hands to them. First and formost came making sure everyone was fine.

Next? Payback, especially payback for whomever snuck up on her......

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Toph Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:16 am

Avery finally gave a faint groan. Her skull was still ringing, but--for better or worse--her senses were returning to her. The young woman shifted gingerly against the mat before slowly rolling over to lay along her back. "... Just give me a sec," she forced a weak, reassuring, smile on her lips.

Taylor's enraged voice had resounded across the stadium. Despite her battered state, the fiery redhead felt herself begin to burn with righteous indignation.

Toph

http://afwrpg.forumotion.com/t11082-toph-s-backstage-pass#291522

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:24 am

Johnny grunted and began to move. He threw a leg up, pushing to his hands and knees, and cradled his stomach but slowly began to regain consciousness.

"Yeah... I'm cool, dude..."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down