Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 1 Bot

KarlKraus

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Entropy Title Match: Kelly Conway (C) Vs. Lady Lakota

3 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Entropy Title Match: Kelly Conway (C) Vs. Lady Lakota - Page 8 Empty Re: Entropy Title Match: Kelly Conway (C) Vs. Lady Lakota

Post by Daaharu Fri Dec 13, 2013 12:14 am

The klonk that accompanied the impact of Kelly’️s head against the ringpost sounded smooth and sweet to Janet’️s ears. She had never gotten that violent with another wrestler before, but no one else had ever pissed her off like Kelly had. The crowd, silent ever since Janet’️s risky splash, was now roaring again, and the Lakota girl gave them a little wave before approaching her half-unconscious opponent, ready to finish this thing up and win that Entropy title belt.

“You a little dizzy, sweetie?” she cooed, unable to resist mocking the limp blonde ragdoll slumped against the corner of the ring. “Let’️s lay you down. I think it’️s time to finish this match up.”

Janet would grab onto Kelly, one hand burying itself in her flaxen locks, the other squeezing her thigh tightly. The Native American girl would hoist her opponent back up onto the ring and then give her a push, rolling her inside under the ropes. She would follow, stepping through the ropes before she would latch onto Kelly’️s hair once again—this time with both hands—to drag her into the very center of the ring. Once there, Janet would waste little time, lifting up her skirt with both hands before falling backwards, trying to give Kelly another faceful of her bikini-covered ass.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Entropy Title Match: Kelly Conway (C) Vs. Lady Lakota - Page 8 Empty Re: Entropy Title Match: Kelly Conway (C) Vs. Lady Lakota

Post by Lobo Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:33 am

"Fff..." Kelly huffed against the ring post after being thrown into it, her head dizzy following the impact, her head ringing when Janet got close to her and bean taunting away. "F-Fuck off... " She snapped before she felt her hair and thigh suddenly grabbed, the latter making her yelp slightly as she was hoisted onto the ring and pushed inside, rolling under the ropes.

Kelly groaned, trying to sit up as she was pit on her stomach... But then... Janet followed her inside... Grabbing her hair and dragging her towards the center of the ring. Kelly winced at the harsh tug, kicking violently at the mat. "N-No! I'm not ready to go yet!! T-this isn't fair!" Whined The Blonde was being dragged to the center of the ring, looking back at Nikolette as she struggled.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT, YOU CUNT! AND I'LL GET YOU FOR THIS TOO!" Kelly screamed to the both of them before she was dropped. She looked up and got a full view of Janet standing over her, her skirt hiking up before suddenly... She fell.

"M-MMPHH!!" A hard thump would be heard as Janet dropped herself on Kelly and made the blonde squrim, her legs kicking up as she felt Janet's thighs around her cheeks, her bikini covered cooch all up in her face. "Mrrrrphhh!!" Kelly groaned, feeling extra light headed now that she was being smothered, her eyes crossing underneath Janet. Desperately the blonde tried to kick her legs up and wrap them underneath Janet to try to flip her over, but only one leg managed to go high, and even if the leg went under and over Janet's shoulder, it was unlikely Kelly had to strength to flip Janet over as she tried her damnedest to pull!

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:34 am

Once again, that strange, warm, but ultimately pleasurable sensation of having another human being’️s face trapped beneath your butt came over Lady Lakota. Kelly was wiggling desperately from the very first second, and, despite all she had done beforehand to try to stun her golden-haired opponent, Janet was having a little trouble keeping herself on top. “Stop it! You’️re finished!” she insisted, bouncing a little on Kelly’️s face to try to convince the Entropy titleholder to stop struggling and accept her fate.

Kelly was not about to do anything even remotely resembling that, however. Her legs came up, and Janet recognized what her foe was trying to do. She would wave her arms, slapping at the blonde’️s soles, trying to keep them away. Unfortunately, Kelly got lucky and managed to get one of those legs hooked around Janet’️s right arm. Fortunately, the blonde did not seem to have the energy or the leverage necessary to topple the Lakota warrior. As the leg tugged her one way, Lady Lakota would pull herself in the other direction, keeping her ass balanced uneasily on the Ghoul’️s face.

“Just take a good whiff of my ass and pass out, bitch!” she demanded.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:38 am

Grunting underneath Janet's ass, Kelly just squirmed helplessly as Janet bounced on her and secured the hold but Kelly tried to fight and Hook Janet's legs to turn her over. She managed it but was too weak to flip her, everything was just too hazy and blurry, Kelly couldn't move her at all and groaned a muffled cry as Janet kept on her face and smothered her out with her ass.

Kelly's legs kicked violently at the mat, legs twitching as she shook her head underneath Janet unable to move her. Kelly's struggles began to slow, her eyes fluttering as he struggles began to slow.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:57 am

Janet thought for sure Kelly was going to figure out some way to escape. She had managed to defy every attempt by the Lakota warrior to finish her off up until this point. At last, though, it seemed as if the Ghoul might have already breathed her last gasp. Janet felt her opponent’️s struggles begin to slow. She watched as the blonde girl’️s legs began to kick less frequently, and more weakly. “Yeah…that’️s right…” Janet growled, grinding her ass down as hard as possible against Kelly’️s face, trying to finish her off and claim the Entropy title. The roar of the crowd was overwhelming, and Lady Lakota fed off of it, grinning wider and wider, glancing at the big screen above the arena’️s entrance, then to the referee girl, then to Nikolette, waiting for Kelly’️s struggles to stop, hoping the blonde did not do anything to break free before that happened.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:57 am

Kelly's hands opened and closed repeatedly as she struggled to fight for air, bucking her hips up violently, whimpering in defeat and growling in defiant hatred for her foe that was doing this to her. "Mmmrrrrphhh..." Kelly groaned as she felt Janet's ass grind down into her, making her head rock side to side in motion with the wiggling as Kelly's eyes began to cross, her kicking leg no longer rising high but appearing weak instead as the oxygen was cut from her brain.

"Mmm---[size=85:3lf3vnz0]mmphhhh..." Kelly's struggles slowed tremendously, her violent bucking was all gone as her arms dropped to her sides and her leg flopped limply on the canvas while the other was limply wrapped up in Janet's shoulder, the only thing moving was her head as her face got grounded on by by Lakota.

Seeing no movement from Kelly, The Ref-Girl slid in and grabbed Kelly's arm, letting it drop to see if she was conscious. She picked up before letting it go, making Kelly's arm just flop limply.

"ONE!" The Ref-girl declared before she went to repeat the process. Another limp drop.

"TWO!"

She raised Kelly's arm yet again and let it drop... It fell limp yet again with a soft thud.

THREE!!!"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:02 am

Janet felt Kelly go limp beneath her. Adrenaline was pulsing through her body as she looked around at the roaring crowd, then down at her unconscious blonde opponent, then over to Nikolette, then to the referee girl as she bounded over to count Kelly out. What had just happened hadn’️t really registered with the Lakota wrestler yet. She watched as Kelly’️s arm hit the mat once, then twice, then a third time, remaining limp and unmoving. The blonde girl’️s head no longer shook back and forth beneath Janet’️s rear end.

As the ref girl got up to her feet, Janet looked up at her, green eyes wide, lips pulled back into a big grin. “Is that it?” she asked. She thought it was, but she needed official confirmation. Once she got it, Janet would rise to her feet, allowing the unconscious Kelly the freedom to breathe again. She giggled incredulously. This had been a really weird night—it had begun with her bored at home, wondering what to do with herself while her girlfriend was away, and it was about to end with an AFW title.

“Wow,” Janet intoned, shaking her head. She waved to the audience. She kept looking from the ref, to Kelly, to Nikolette. It was almost unreal—as cliché️ as that feeling was, it was absolutely true for Janet right now. She just kept laughing, her arms raised in triumph, soaking in the applause and savoring the ecstasy of the moment. “Yeah!” she called out, then again: “Yeah!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:56 am

Nikolette threw her arms in the air when the ref dropped Kelly's arm for the final time. She rolled into the ring and raised Lakota's arm up high in the air. "Great job!" She said. "Congratulations. You deserved it for bein able to tough it through that blonde bugger." She said with a smile.

She winked at Janet as she let her hand go. She then leaned over and pulled out the megaphone and held it next to Kelly's ear.

"HEY! WAKE UP! NO TIME FOR NAPS, SLEEPYHEAD!" Nikolette and grinned at Janet. "LOOKS LIKE FACIN HER WAS THE RIGHT DECISION AFTER ALL. WELL, I GUESS YOU'RE NOT REALLY WORTH MY TIME ANYMORE, EH!?"

Nikolette then set the megaphone next to Kelly. "You can have it, Kelly. I'm pretty sure it's the only thing ya got." Nikolette shrugged and gave Janet a wave. "Keep me in mind if you're lookin ta defend that lil belt a yers. I ain't as weak as that gal." She said, pointing a thumb at Kelly. "Or as contemptible. See ya 'round!" Nikolette said as she slipped her way out of the ring.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:54 am

Janet laughed and smiled warmly at Nikolette as the girl rolled into the ring and lifted her arm up into the air in victory. “Thank you!” Janet yipped excitedly. Her free arm encircled Nikolette’️s body and pulled her in for a quick hug. “Thank you so much for your support! I couldn’️t have done it without you!” When Nikolette let her arm go, Janet would pull back and free the bigger girl from the hug, as well, still smiling up at her. She laughed as Nikolette pulled out the megaphone and laid one last helping of abuse on the unconscious Kelly. The blonde deserved it, for being as nasty and deceitful as she was.

When Nikolette once again addressed Janet, the Lakota girl would nod vigorously. “Of course! I’️d be honored to have a match with you sometime. Let’️s get in touch and talk about that soon!” She grinned and waved to Nikolette as the tall girl slipped out of the ring. “Goodbye!” she called after her, before turning to Kelly’️s still-unconscious form. “And you should say goodbye, too,” she said. “To your belt, that is. Maybe if you shape up and stop being such an asshole, I’️ll give you a shot at winning it back…I doubt that’️ll happen anytime soon, though.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8