Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 106 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 104 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, daemongirl

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Entropy Title Match: Kelly Conway (C) Vs. Lady Lakota

3 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Entropy Title Match: Kelly Conway (C) Vs. Lady Lakota - Page 2 Empty Re: Entropy Title Match: Kelly Conway (C) Vs. Lady Lakota

Post by Lobo Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:32 pm

"Tch! Jealous of what!?" Kelly snapped back just before hauling Janet up. Truthfully she was jealous, she was all chest and very little caboose. Sometimes she was proud of it being small and not so perky... Then girl's like Janet came around and showed off.

This anger probably aided Kelly in slamming down Janet with the atomic drop just to further hurt her. "Again." She'd respond to her just before slamming the girl down upon her knee, grinning as she screamed, watching her flop to the mat and grope her rear.

"You hurt?" Kelly asked before raising her boot to try and give Janet a hard stomp to her bum.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Entropy Title Match: Kelly Conway (C) Vs. Lady Lakota - Page 2 Empty Re: Entropy Title Match: Kelly Conway (C) Vs. Lady Lakota

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:52 pm

Janet looked over her shoulder at her blonde opponent, giving the other girl quite the evil glare. “Jealous…of my ass, obviously,” she hissed, still cradling her posterior in her hands. “Your ass…is alright…but it doesn’️t hold a candle to mine! And that’️s why you’️re so obsessed with attacking it.”

As Kelly sarcastically asked if she was hurt, Janet let out a long sigh and rolled her eyes. “Don’️t patronize me, you stupid bi—aaaaah!” She was cut off by the forceful impact of Kelly’️s boot on her ass, making the pain still worse. Looking up at the big screens around the arena, Janet could see that all of them were in tight focus on her ass as it jiggled from the blow. Her skirt had hiked up since the beginning of the match, and the whole crowd, along with Kelly, could see her ass, clad only in black bikini bottoms, quivering and beginning to bruise from the abuse.

“Bitch,” Janet sniffled, choking back tears. Slowly, she would begin crawling away from Kelly, trying to get up to her knees and then, finally, back up on her feet. “If you’️re…going to focus on attacking my ass, then I’️m going to focus on attacking yours. We’️ll see which one wins out in the end.” She would put her fists up, ready to exact some revenge from the smug Kelly.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Aug 21, 2013 6:42 pm

"Biaaaah? I don't know anyone named Biaaaah." Kelly said plainly before she had to snicker at her lame joke. Looking down at the Native American Wrestler with ass exposed. Kelly always identified herself as straight (despite having a female lover) but even she couldn't help herself from staring at Janet's exposed, jiggling derriere. Kelly smirked and licked her lips a bit, oh so pleased to see that rump bruising. How lovely was it going to be for Kelly to wound something that Janet seemed to pride herself on.

Kelly thought she was going to crack up upon hearing Janet's insult. "Bitch? Pfff-Hahaha! That the best you can say? Pathetic! O-Oh my god are you about to cry!? You're about to cry! HAHAHAHA! What a pussy!" Kelly bellowed with absolute smug, mocking arrogance, watching Janet crawl away in retreat just made her feel more superior than she already thought she was compared to Lakota. She watched her opponent get back up, The Ghoul gave her a coy, mocking look.

"I'm pretty certain that I am set to win, seeing how thoroughly and literally I've beaten your red ass that is now twice as red."
Kelly mused lifting her half-open hands nonchalantly in front of her face.

"It's going to get redder." She added before moving in quickly towards Janet, attempting to lift her back-leg and swing it into the upper portion Janet's thigh, right below the glute.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Aug 21, 2013 7:33 pm

Janet wiped at her face and growled primitively as she got to her feet, the stream of abuse coming from Kelly making her angrier and angrier. “I don’️t need to justify anything I say or do to you—bitch,” she spat, fixing her skirt and rubbing at her rear end with one hand while she balled the other into a fist. “I don’️t have to stoop to petty mocking and cursing in order to convince myself of my own worth. I know that I’️m better than you, and you are going to regret all of this once this match is over.”

She tried to smile, though it was tough to do so through the pain. Seeing Kelly approach her again, Janet put both hands up in front of her, ready to defend herself. “My ass will be just fine,” she retorted. “And not nearly as red as your face will be when I humiliate you.”

Seeing the kick coming from her opponent, Janet would backpedal, barely avoiding the shot to her thigh. The toe of Kelly’️s boot skimmed across the front of her skirt. Janet would strike back, stepping forward again and trying to deliver a hard kick to Kelly’️s abdomen.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:03 pm

"Blah Blah Blah Blah~ That's what you sound like!" Kelly would say back at Janet, pretending to ignore her despite catching everything she said, her words regarding Kelly's self-worth striking a bit of a chord. Kelly kept that hidden from an expression in her face.

"Even if you try to sit on me, your ass still gonna ache. When you walk it will ache. When you take a dump it will ache. When you take a cab or a bus or a train back to your shitty apartment... It's gonna hurt. Remember that." Kelly growled before moving in to go for her kick, thinking she had Janet but unfortunately would miss!

Kelly gasped with wide eyes as she saw her foot glide past Janet's skirt after the girl backpedaled, feeling a chill knowing she was open to an attack that Janet wasted no time following up on as she stepped up to kick Kelly in the abdomen. "Ugh!" The Ghoul grunted, forced on her tippy toes for a brief second as she bent over and staggered back slightly, holding her stomach.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:09 pm

“Tch,” Janet intoned, getting more than a little annoyed by Kelly’️s constant, vulgar abuse. She was going to show this cocky blonde up yet. She had taken a bit of a beating for the last couple of minutes, but, luckily for her, Kelly had focused her attacks on her rear end, and while that had definitely taken its toll on the Lakota wrestler, it hadn’️t worn her out quite as much as another sort of attack might have.

Once she connected with her kick to Kelly’️s stomach, staggering the blonde and sending her stumbling backwards, Janet smiled and chuckled a little. “See, I can kick too, sweetie!” she said, with false saccharine sweetness in her voice. Wasting no time, Janet would follow up her kick by rushing forward, trying to catch Kelly off-guard. She would throw her arms around the Entropy titleholder’️s stomach and try to tackle her down to the mat.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:05 am

Kelly growled in response to Janet's pleasant attitude and words now that she had the upper hand. Kelly told herself to stand up straight and counter but she wasn't quick enough and would be swiftly tackled down to the mat, hitting the canvas with a grunt as she went down back first.

"Congrats!" She yelled while reaching up like she tried to scratching Janet's face but her reach was a bit off, it was doubtful she would hit her successfully would instead just fling her arm in front of Janet.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:20 am

Janet was successful in bringing Kelly down to the canvas, grunting a little as she slammed down on top of her blonde opponent. She would unwrap her arms from around Kelly and place them on the girl’️s shoulders, trying to shove her downwards as if trying to secure a pin.

As she did this, however, Kelly made an unexpected bid at forcing her off, trying to scratch up the Lakota wrestler’️s face. Janet craned her neck backwards, and her blonde opponent did indeed miss her mark, but just barely—one nail managed to nick Janet’️s forehead, leaving a small red scratch mark that throbbed briefly with pain. “Nngh,” Janet growled, one hand leaving Kelly’️s shoulder to pat gingerly at the mark. She scowled down at her opponent. “That’️s not very sporting, bitch,” she said, before bringing the hand back down for what she hoped would be a stinging back-handed slap to Kelly’️s cheek.

“If you keep acting like this, I might just stop playing nice,” Janet added, following up the slap attempt with a knee aimed at Kelly’️s side.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:59 am

Even with her shoulders down, Kelly still fought with a catty mentality and tried to scratch Janet but only managed to nick her forehead a bit, it made Janet let a shoulder go and Kelly struggled harder before Janet retaliated with a hard back handed slap that made the crowd gasp as the smacking echo was heard.

"Uugh!" Kelly grunted from the blow that stung her cheeks and knocked her head to the side, quickly turning her head back towards Janet and scowling at her with gritted teeth.

Janet then followed up with a knee. "Ngh!" Kelly winced as she felt the knee bury into her side. "Likewise, bitch!" She growled before trying to reach up for Janet's hair and grasp it, attempting to pull her down by her hair and begin striking her with with repeating hammer fists to the top of her head.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:10 am

Janet scoffed as Kelly spat an assortment of furious gurgles and isolated, catty words back at her. The girl was a little more bearable when she was beaten down or cornered—less of her demented laughter and constant mocking, and more simple swearing—but she still ran her mouth far too much for Janet’️s taste. The Lakota girl intended to teach Kelly a thing or two about writing checks her body couldn’️t cash.

The lesson would have to wait, however. Despite doing some serious damage to the blonde girl just now, with a hard, echoing slap to the face and a hard knee in her side, Kelly was not slowed, and continued to fight like a wild animal, grabbing Janet by her hair and yanking her head downwards. “H-hey!” Janet yelled, before letting out a muffled cry of pain as her opponent began pounding on the top of her head. “S-stop! Bitch!”

Janet’️s hands would both shoot up to grab onto Kelly’️s wrists, defending herself from further cranial abuse. Meanwhile, she would retaliate with another knee to Kelly’️s side, trying to soften the girl up for some more satisfying attacks Janet had planned…

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next