Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 2:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 2 Bots

MacbookAir, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Entropy Title Match: Lady Lakota (c) vs. Cally Dayson

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Entropy Title Match: Lady Lakota (c) vs. Cally Dayson Empty Entropy Title Match: Lady Lakota (c) vs. Cally Dayson

Post by Daaharu Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:43 am

Entropy Title Match: Lady Lakota vs. Cally Dayson

Bridge Battle: The ring has been modified to become a shallow, shin-deep pool of water. Bisecting the pool is an elevated platform, about five feet wide, where the fight will occur. To win, one wrestler must knock her opponent down into the shallow pool, where the losing wrestler must remain for at least a ten-count.

Well, after what had been quite an interesting little spectacle during the initial challenge, it turned out that Lady Lakota was going to be facing Cally Dayson, after all.

Janet had wondered if she had made the right decision in choosing Cally, a small girl who showed quite a bit of promise but lacked a record that lived up to that promise. The second Janet had offered her an Entropy title shot, she was challenged for that contendership by Janet’️s previous title match victim, Gail Hatzis, as well as another girl named Lucy Grange. The three of them fought for the right to challenge Janet at Summer Splash, and, in a fashion which justified Janet’️s original decision, Cally came out on top.

That’️s what Entropy is all about—it’️s a title that lets up-and-comers shine. Goodness knows it’️s taken me to new heights since I’️ve held it, Janet would say to herself, as the lights came up and she stepped out at the top of the ramp, the belt over her shoulder. She smiled and waved to her fans, who had grown ever more numerous as long as she had that belt in her possession. I should never have worried whether Cally was the right choice or not. She’️s proven to have talent. Even though she isn’️t going to be winning tonight, I expect she’️ll be doing good things in the future.

The Entropy champion made her way down to the ring, hopping up onto the ledge which surrounded the shallow pool of water. The bridge across it was wide enough that there was plenty of room to maneuver, but getting hit hard could mean taking a bath. They would just have to see how this turned out…

Janet grabbed a microphone and waved to the audience again. “Are you all ready?” she asked loudly. They cheered in reply.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Entropy Title Match: Lady Lakota (c) vs. Cally Dayson Empty Re: Entropy Title Match: Lady Lakota (c) vs. Cally Dayson

Post by Jilly Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:39 pm

Cally bounced on the bridge, still dressed in her bikini from the previous fight. Her [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Tq-UsaRchI:311lik25]music[/url:311lik25] started playing over the speakers as she sauntered over to Janet, a sense of overconfidence building in her. "Hey there, Lady!" she chirped, playfully punching the girl's arm. "You thought you could soften me up with those other two, didn't ya? Well, too bad! I'm going to send you down in the drink faster than a fish to water!" she giggled. As the words came out of her mouth she noticed the water down below draining, before being replaced with golden body oil. She raised an eyebrow. "...Or a beach-babe to oil I guess. Either way you're going in it!" Without breaking anything, I hope... She'd been buzzed ever since winning the three-way qualifier, and what little social reserve she had seemed to have gone out the window. The only side-thought she had was how Lucy had lost, which had sat in a dark corner of her mind since the fight, and she didn't want a repeat of the shattering performance. She bounced on her insteps, giddy as she pushed the thought aside. The Red Apple was ready to go!

Last edited by 10577 on Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Entropy Title Match: Lady Lakota (c) vs. Cally Dayson Empty Re: Entropy Title Match: Lady Lakota (c) vs. Cally Dayson

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:17 am

Cally entered the arena and slipped into the ring, walking across the bridge jauntily and slugging Janet in the shoulder. The Entropy champion would quickly move her body into a fighting posture, ready to defend herself just in case Cally tried something tricky, but immediately relaxed. The kawaii-sized fighter didn’️t seem like the sort of girl who would attack out of the blue like that, unlike some other wrestlers Janet had tangled with.

“Well, you can hardly accuse me of planning that three-way match you had to get here!” Janet said with a laugh. “Those two surprised me. But I’️m glad you won. It makes me look good, since you were my original choice for an opponent.” The Native American cracked her knuckles and glanced down at the pool of body oil beneath them.

“I hope you’️ll do the best you can. You won’️t be winning, of course, but you should do your best anyway!” Janet would laugh again as the bell rang to signal the start of the match. Immediately, she would launch forward a few steps, wrapping an arm around Cally to try to pull her into a tight headlock.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:48 am

Cally yelped as the Lakota wrapped an arm around her head. "Oh no you don't!" she cried, raising a foot to kick at Janet's midsection while tried to twist away. She jerked her head back, painfully unhooking herself before her opponent could snap the hold tight. She stumbled, grinning like a fool. "Gotta be quicker than that!" she exclaimed, before rushing. Now it was her turn, and with a yell she attempted to deliver a flying kick into the Lady's stomach!

Last edited by 10577 on Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:44 am

Janet managed to catch Cally with her quick move, but before she could really lock in the hold the smaller wrestler managed to jerk herself free of it, delivering a kick to Janet’️s stomach to pay her for her trouble. “Nngh!” Janet grunted, backing up a couple of steps. Her opening move hadn’️t worked out so well, but she wasn’️t deterred.

Noticing Cally’️s smile, Janet would chuckle. “Sweetie, I could have my legs tied together and still beat you…I can beat you with speed, or with strength, or with strategy! I’️m a multiple-threat sort of girl!”

Cally rushed at her then, leaping up and attempting to deliver a flying kick to Janet’️s stomach. The Lakota wrestler would put her hands up, absorbing the force of the blow with her palms, and then fell backwards, doing a quick reverse somersault before popping back up onto her feet. She would quickly move back towards Cally, swinging her own leg outwards for a kick to the shorter girl’️s head.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:41 am

Heeey, that's my move! Cally complained internally as she flopped to the mat. The sudden backside impact threw her concentration, and the next thing she knew Janet was rushing at her! She scrambled back but the darker girl still managed to connect, snapping the Red Apple's head side ways and spending her into a spinning tumble. "Oww-owww-ow!" she cried, her head in a daze as she lay on the mat. She gasped as she noticed she was less than two feet from the edge! She rose unsteadily, shaking her head, before fixing a mischievous glare at Janet. "Oh you're gonna get it..." she growled with a sly grin, before dashing in to wrap her arms around the Lakota in a old-fashioned quarterback sacking.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:37 am

Janet managed to recover from her opponent’️s attack well and struck back hard, throwing a powerful kick right at Cally’️s head which sent the shorter girl tumbling backwards. Janet’️s greater size and greater strength should be very useful in this match. Of course, Cally wasn’️t powerless. Though she came close to the edge, she didn’️t fall off into the oil, and she popped up again quickly. Immediately, she came back at Janet, throwing herself into the Lakota champion and trying to knock her off-balance with a tackle.

Cally had a low center of gravity, and she really managed to get under Janet and knock her off of her feet, sending the Entropy champion tumbling back onto her butt on the narrow bridge. Cally would come down on top of her, but Janet wasn’️t really nervous. She would try to use her slightly larger size to her advantage, grabbing onto Cally and trying to roll her over so that she could get on top of the smaller girl and pin her down.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:04 pm

Cally's eyes bugged out-one minute she was on top of Janet, the next, Janet was on top of her! The smaller brunette squirmed under her opponent. "Hey! Watch the legs!" she huffed, kicking at the Lakota's which was pinned between hers. She puffed out her cheeks in annoyance-this girl was heavy!-and decided to switch tactics.

Cally stopped rolling, letting her body relax. As she pulled her arms against herself, a sly grin crept across her lips. "Going...up!" She cried, suddenly pushing up against Janet's chest, hoping the breast squish and new position would be enough to lift the girl.

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:51 am

Janet didn’️t encounter much resistance from her smaller opponent as she pushed upwards on Cally’️s shoulders, managing to turn the two of them over, putting herself on top and Cally on bottom. This was good. Even when the smaller girl got on top of her, she should be able to power her way out of any sort of pin.

Of course, Janet was now pretty closely entangled with Cally, her legs trapped between the other wrestler’️s, and Cally had her ways of trying to escape from a pinning position, as well. As Cally threw herself upwards, Janet would feel her breasts squished by her opponent’️s chin and arms. Surprisingly, Cally was strong enough to push Janet up, lifting the Entropy champion a little ways into the air. “Ggh…” Janet groaned, slapping her hands on the mat as she tried to get herself back down on top of Cally.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Jilly Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:52 pm

Cally grimaced as she held the weight of Janet on her arms. "Hnnn-uff!" She growled, tilting herself to dump the girl to the side. She sprang up and stepped over the Lady, picking up her leg and twisting it into half a sharpshooter-the smaller Red Apple couldn't seem to get Janet to flip over again! Dammit, didn't think this through...... She grimaced, looking for options-the hold might keep her down, but she had to get the girl off the bridge....the question was, how?

Last edited by 10577 on Sun Aug 31, 2014 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next