Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Today at 4:42 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Today at 2:52 am

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Today at 12:43 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 8:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 89 Guests :: 1 Bot

ARStudios2000, saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Entropy Title Match: Kelly Conway (C) Vs. Lady Lakota

3 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Entropy Title Match: Kelly Conway (C) Vs. Lady Lakota Empty Entropy Title Match: Kelly Conway (C) Vs. Lady Lakota

Post by Lobo Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:03 pm

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/afw-promo-f44/back-and-better-than-ever-t8753.html:9wdgdeid]Continued from previous thread[/url:9wdgdeid]

Facesit Match for the Entropy Title
Win by Knocking out your opponent via facesit.
No Count Outs, Disqualification is present

Kelly Conway stood in her corner and bounced on her toes as she looked over at her opponent, Lady Lakota, intent on putting her away in front of another upstart by the name of Nikolette Tessla. Kelly was the entropy champion and ready to destroy this rookie of sorts, even if a facesit match wasn't her forte, she was confident her in ring abilties would overwhelm Lakota.

"I'm going to enjoy crushing you, Tonto."
Kelly would say before the bell rang, making the blonde step in quickly from her corner, going right towards Lakota. If she got in close enough, Kelly would attempt to lunge forth and snap her leg out to try and give Janet a sudden kick to her abdomen.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Entropy Title Match: Kelly Conway (C) Vs. Lady Lakota Empty Re: Entropy Title Match: Kelly Conway (C) Vs. Lady Lakota

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:44 am

Things had moved in a wholly unexpected—but not at all unwelcome—direction tonight for Lady Lakota. She had entered the arena that night looking to have a little rest and relaxation. She was going to finally sit in the audience and watch other girls beat the crap out of each other, rather than taking part in it herself. But fate had had other plans. She had witnessed a confrontation between the Entropy champion, Kelly Conway, and a girl by the name of Nikolette Tessla. Kelly had rejected Nikolette’️s challenge, but had announced what amounted to an open invitation for others to step up to the plate. Janet, luckily, had been right there when it happened, and she took advantage before anyone else could.

One thing had led to another, and now, she was in one corner of the ring, stretching and getting ready for a title match. A big smile graced her face as she did so. This was so serendipitous, and was almost unreal. She couldn’️t help but be overflowing with confidence when she had luck like that—and not only that, but she had gotten to choose the match type, too. She knew that Kelly Conway was a real tough customer, so, of course, the Lakota girl had gone for something that was more in her own roundhouse: a facesit match, with the winner being the first girl to force her opponent into unconsciousness beneath her rear end.

She felt certain she could handle Kelly with that kind of a stipulation. Besides that, she had Nikolette on her side, and she would make sure that the soon-to-be former Entropy champion didn’️t try any sort of funny business during the bout!

Janet looked across the ring to her opponent. Kelly was bouncing about on her toes, looking generally well-prepared for a title defense. It wouldn’️t be easy—Janet recognized that. But she knew she would win out in the end, especially since it was a facesit match. She had already put Kelly in an awkward situation by settling upon such a…sensual match. She had gotten the girl embarrassed with her words and actions, proudly displaying her ass as she stretched before the match. This would be a fight, but it was one where the deck was stacked in the Lakota wrestler’️s favor.

As the bell rang and Kelly came out of her corner taunting, Janet would mirror her movements, putting her hands up in front of her. “You’️re cute,” Janet purred, brushing aside the girl’️s assertion as mere misguided prattling. “I know you’️re the champion, and all, but I swear I feel like I’️m dealing with some cocky little impudent rookie.” She smiled, balling her hands into fists. “And I’️ll smother you out just as easily as if you were one, sweetie.”

Janet was on the lookout for a quick move from Kelly. It seemed to be reasonable to expect such an attack, considering the girl’️s brash nature and the way she had behaved in fights that Janet had watched on television. When the kick came at her abdomen, the Native American was prepared, grabbing onto her foe’️s foot with both hands and trying to wrench the ankle painfully as she shoved Kelly back.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Entropy Title Match: Kelly Conway (C) Vs. Lady Lakota Empty Re: Entropy Title Match: Kelly Conway (C) Vs. Lady Lakota

Post by Lobo Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:09 am

Janet called her cute. Kelly's face curled into a bitter frown through a small blush. "No I'm superior." She snapped back as she edged near her just before hearing Janet say something along the lines of... "R-Rookie!?" Kelly couldn't believe what she just heard. Stomped her foot down. "How dare you! You will do no such thing because I Am No Rookie, Rookie!" She yelled back at Janet before going for that kick to her stomach.

She got stopped though. "Huh!?" Janet caught her leg wrenched it, Kelly winced in pain immediately as Janet forced her down on her back hitting the mat with a grunt, gritting her teeth as she endured the hold before trying to raise her free leg and plant it against Janet's hip, trying to shove her away.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:04 am

“I’️m hardly a rookie,” Janet said smugly, as she managed to capture Kelly’️s foot during the veteran wrestler’️s brash attack. “I’️ve been around here for nearly seven months, now. But you couldn’️t have beaten me even if you’️d caught me in my first match, sweetie; now that I have a dozen of them under my belt, you’️re simply screwed.”

She would toss Kelly to the mat, but, before she could try to follow up, the champion managed to force her away with her other foot. Janet would not press the issue, and she would take a step back, chuckling softly. She was brimming with confidence. “Come on and get up, sweetie. The sooner you do, the sooner I can knock you down again—and that time, you’️re going to have my ass up in your face.” She twirled around, letting Kelly get another good look at her rear end.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:34 pm

Kelly growled between her teeth as Janet got all smug and taunted her, acting as if victory would already belong to her so easily. Kelly made a mental note to show this girl that she was no easy cake walk.

Knocking Janet back with a shove of her foot, Kelly sat up and saw that Janet had backed off and even took a step back but apparently she was going to take that opportunity to only taunt her further! Kelly's eyes went wide and her cheeks fumed red with anger as she saw Janet twirl around and show off her bum. How dare this girl have the audacity to taunt her like that! Kelly barely put any effort into checking her out, she was just straight pissed! She demanded Janet to respect and fear her!

With Janet's back turned, Kelly's eyes would gleam at the sight of opportunity. She scrambled to her feet hastily and tried to lunge for the girl, trying to wrap her arms around the girl's back and pull her close, the blonde's ample breasts pressing against Janet's back as she squeezed the other girl's tummy before giving a huff as she tried to lift Janet up while falling backwards, attempting to go for a release German Suplex and dump Janet right on the top of her shoulders.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:46 pm

Quite often, the girls who acted the toughest were also some of the most susceptible to taunting. Janet liked to mouth off anyway, but if she could use it tactically, in order to convince her opponents to make rash decisions. Of course, there was some danger in it for her, too, but she anticipated it and was confident that she could get out of it.

But she was capable of making mistakes. She knew that, if she kept her back turned for too long, Kelly would jump at the chance to assault her from behind. But she didn’️t know just how long was too long, and, as it turned out, she overestimated, and found herself grabbed tightly by her blonde opponent, the girl’️s strong arms coiling around her tummy. “Guah!” Janet squawked. Her hands went down to her opponent’️s wrists, trying to pry the girl’️s arms off of her, but her efforts were fruitless as Kelly lifted her into the air before slamming her down on her shoulders in a suplex.

Janet cried out in agony as she slammed into the mat. She had known this was going to happen! She could have prevented it. And yet…she had let it happen anyway. Rolling over onto her back, Janet would stare up into the bright lights at the top of the arena, seeing stars as she wished she had focused more.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:55 pm

"Hmhmhm." Kelly chuckled happily right after launching Janet and sending her challenger down hard on the mat. Kelly heard the impact of Janet's body meeting the ring, making it bounce up slightly. It gave her the indication that she pulled off the move and when she sat up and turned around to see Janet, she was given even more confirmation.

Kelly just looked at her with a devlish grin before walking over to her and leaning over, hands on her hips with an exaggerated pouty face. "Aww... What's the matter, baby? You hurt?" She cooed mockingly before straightening up to laugh. "Hahahaha!! That's what you get!" She'd say before trying to turn Janet over on her side, her back facing Kelly.

"You're really proud of your ass aren't ya? Let's see if that blubber cushion can take a hit!" She'd yell while raising her leg back before trying to lash it out, attempting to ram the toe of her boot right into Janet's tailbone.

Last edited by 621 on Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:05 am

Janet’️s cheeks turned a light red as Kelly taunted her. It really wasn’️t fun for the shoe to be on the other foot, especially when one’️s opponent was a mean-spirited bitch! It seemed like both girls would be in for quite an earful whenever their foe managed to gain the advantage.

Right now, it was Kelly who had that advantage, and she seemed intent on using it, mocking Janet as she turned the Lakota onto her side. Janet growled angrily, trying to reach up with one hand to grab at Kelly’️s ankle, but the girl’️s leg managed to slip out of her grasp. She was still too weak following that devastating suplex to offer much resistance. She wasn’️t too weak, however, to talk back, and her face contorted into an enraged scowl when Kelly made that last confident statement. “B-blubber cushion!?” Janet stammered, intent on issuing a retort, before Kelly’️s boot came crashing into her backside.

“Oooh!” Janet groaned, the force of the kick rolling her over onto her stomach. Tears were forming in the corners of her eyes as she reached back, grabbing and pawing at her rear end with both hands in an attempt to assuage the pain.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:23 am

Kelly grinned as she struck Janet, hearing her groan in pain was music to the ears. "That's right! You heard me! Blubber Cushion!" She yelled, watching her opponent writhe in pain. Kelly was going to tear up that tail bone.

She would look down at Janet and try to yank her up by the arm. If she managed to do that, Kelly would wrap her arms around Janet's tummy from behind once again, giving a huff as she went to try and lift the girl up while she dropping into a kneeling position, extending her knee out, attempting to drop Janet's tailbone first on her for an atomic drop.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:36 am

“Bitch!” Janet hissed, as she continued to massage her own bum. “You’️re just jealous…” The pain was just beginning to subside when Kelly grabbed her by her arm and wrenched her back up onto her feet. Janet’️s legs were shaky beneath her, but she managed to stand, and was going to try something dramatic to break out of her blonde enemy’️s clutches when Kelly once again wrapped her arms around her stomach and lifted her up into the air.

“A-again?" Janet huffed. She was ready for the suplex this time, raising her hands above her head in order to protect her head and shoulder upon impact. But this time, Kelly wasn’️t throwing her over her shoulder. No, to her horror, Janet found herself coming back down right side up, and she was slammed down authoritatively into Kelly’️s knee. Janet screamed as her tailbone took still more abuse, and she flopped down to the mat after the impact, once again groping at her own bum.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next