Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 120 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 120 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Entropy Title Match: Kelly Conway (C) Vs. Lady Lakota

3 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Entropy Title Match: Kelly Conway (C) Vs. Lady Lakota - Page 5 Empty Re: Entropy Title Match: Kelly Conway (C) Vs. Lady Lakota

Post by Lobo Tue Sep 24, 2013 10:43 pm

"I bet I couldn't handle YOUR shit either!" Kelly snapped back at Janet just to retort, looking at the girl and biting her lip as her eye twitched following the 'off switch' comment that got Kelly riled up like a fucking bomb ready to blow up any moment.

"I am SO a good fuck, you buffalo-cock smoking, bitch!!!" Kelly yelled angrily with a ear splitting cry before applying the dreaded grapevine and trying to stretch out Janet's legs as much as possible in this desperate position as Kelly looked into the eyes of her opponent straddled above her, with hateful eyes.

Kelly sneered as Janet cried in pain, it was a good sound to hear but the enjoyment was short lived when Janet began clawing at Kelly's arms. "Haaaagh!" Kelly cried out, shutting her eyes tightly as she tried to endure the clawing the stretch out Janet move, but it only lasted a couple seconds before Kelly was forced to unwind her legs and try to shove Janet off her to end the nails digging in her skin.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Entropy Title Match: Kelly Conway (C) Vs. Lady Lakota - Page 5 Empty Re: Entropy Title Match: Kelly Conway (C) Vs. Lady Lakota

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:43 pm

Janet did not want to give Kelly the pleasure of hearing her cry out in pain, but she could not help but let out a few loud moans and groans as her legs were stretched almost to the limit. The pain in her legs—not to mention her crotch—was growing worse and worse, and she really felt like her body could be torn apart at her pussy. “Ugh…” she growled, trying to endure. “M-my cunt…you fucking cunt…” she hissed, the words not coming easily. All she could do was scratch wildly at Kelly’️s arms, trying to hurt her enough to force her to release the grapevine. At last, the blonde would do just that, and Janet would roll to her side, rubbing at her lower body with one hand, propping herself up with the other.

“Aaaah…” she groaned, turning an evil eye towards Kelly. “First, all of your issues are way worse than anything that my girlfriend has to deal with from me,” she explained, very matter-of-factly. “And second, this ‘buffalo cock-smoking bitch’️ could fuck you into a coma, anytime, anywhere.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:25 pm

Kelly intended to have her grapevine destroy Janet. She had already been working her tailbone over earlier but a chance to hurt Lakota in another, more valuable place was also very inciting to Kelly who practically grinned as Lakota whined about being stretched out.

But the grapevine wouldn't stay, it would be broken and Kelly would roll onto her side before getting up on one knee as she stared Lakota down and listened to her speak, huffing with snide smirk as Lakota talked about Kelly's issues before claiming that she could fuck the blonde into a coma.

"I'm sure you'd like that, Tonto." Muttered Kelly as she rose to her feet. "I'm not into butt-ugly bitches though." She said with a coy grin before pulling down her eye lid with one finger and then sticking her tongue out to Lakota.

Shortly after that taunt, Kelly would carefully move in with her arms up, going for another lockup again with Janet.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:43 pm

“Like it? Please,” Janet scoffed, not taking any more of Kelly’️s baseless, irritating taunts. “Your pussy probably smells even worse than your gross little ass. I’️d have to hold my nose with one hand while I mounted you.” Seeing Kelly getting to her feet, Janet would do the same, pushing herself up onto her knees before managing to get her feet under her once again.

Kelly made another little snippy comment and made a face at Janet. The Lakota smirked. “Don’️t like butt-ugly bitches? Must make it hard to masturbate, then,” she observed, snickering a little at her own joke. She would have slung some more insults back in the blonde’️s direction, but, before she had an opportunity, her opponent would put her hands up, moving in towards Janet, and the Lakota would immediately mirror her foe’️s movements, waiting to see whether Kelly would actually try to lock up, or whether this was some sort of trick.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:02 pm

Kelly clinched her fists and scowled at Janet following the remark about her womanhood, watching as her opponent stood up in front of her. And while Kelly tried to stay ahead of the game and be 'witty' with her insults. She found them being thrown back at her by Janet. She made an audible growl, now she was dead set on shutting her up.

Kelly moved in and went for the lockup, grabbing on Janet's shoulders, the blonde would begin to push against Janet for a moment before trying to swiftly lift up her leg and ram her knee into Lakota's taut abdomen.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:54 pm

Janet smirked. She had obviously gotten under Kelly’️s skin, as the blonde would growl loudly as she stood up, making her annoyance clear. The Lakota girl very much enjoyed trash talking her foe—especially since Kelly had so much trash to talk about—and the psychological advantage it afforded her was important, too. As Kelly came closer, Janet would match her, taking a couple of steps forward as the two of them locked up, hands on each other’️s shoulders.

She would put all she had into pushing against Kelly, although, after the blonde’️s earlier underhanded tactics, Lady Lakota knew to be wary whenever they locked up. She braced herself for some kind of trickery, and, indeed, just moments after they began pushing against each other, Kelly would bring her knee up and ram it into Janet’️s abdomen. “Uogh!” the Native American wrestler spat, bending forwards a little as she took the blow. She would not go down to the mat, however. Instead, she would straighten up again, look Kelly straight in the eye, and retaliate—but, instead of going for the abdomen, Janet would aim lower, and attempt to drive her knee into Kelly’️s crotch.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:58 pm

Ramming her knee into Janet's abdomen, Kelly grinned, loving the feeling of her padded knee slamming into her opponent's taut abdomen and making her cry out in winded pain, making her double over with a spitting cough ejecting from her mouth. A blow like that was normally enough to take down her foes. But not Janet. The girl remained on her feet!

"Still standing!?" Kelly exclaimed in annoyance and slight disbelief, meeting Janet's stare with a cold, hateful scowl, about to strike Janet with another knee to the abdomen... But the Ghoul was beaten to the punch suddenly when Janet fired out her knee and struck Kelly between the legs!

"YAAAAGH!" Kelly cried sharply, her eyes practically bulging out, falling back immediately with tears in her eyes, clutching her sore womanhood.

"Is...That...Even... Legal...?" She whimpered on the mat, curling up while she cupped her crotch.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:16 pm

Janet had barely been able to stay on her feet, but she was glad she did, because her retaliatory knee to Kelly’️s crotch had managed to completely reverse the momentum of this match. The Native American girl would watch with one hand rubbing her sore belly as her blonde foe went down to the mat, cupping her wounded groin.

“It’️s as legal as when you tried to claw my eyes out,” she hissed, definitely a little annoyed when the blonde seemed to suggest that she was a cheater. The referee seemed to be content to look the other way and let them decide this, mano-a-mano, and if Kelly was going to fight dirty, Janet sure as heck was not going to keep trying to play fair. “I told you I was going to stop playing nice, sweetie.”

Janet would drop down onto her knees next to her opponent, grabbing the girl’️s chin and trying to roll her over onto her back. “Are you crying?” she asked, with a smirk. “Remember when my eyes were watering, and you called me a pussy? Well, who’️s the pussy now, huh?” Feeling confident, she would raise herself up and try to position her rear end over Kelly’️s face, wiggling it a little as it slowly descended over the blonde’️s mouth and nose.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:58 pm

Kelly thought she had Janet. From being the more experienced wrestler to punishing her tailbone, Kelly felt the match was hers from the get go, that all the advantages aside from the match type were her's. But what Kelly didn't count on was for someone to fight as dirty as her. She found that out the hard way when Janet suddenly shot out her knee and blasted Kelly right in the cooch. Making the blonde drop as she nursed her womanhood while Janet stood over her and began to taunt away at the ghoul.

With tears in her eyes as she clutched her crotch, her eyes would widen with a cold glare directed at Janet as she commented on her tears, eating her earlier words. "Oh stuff it, you bitch!!!" Kelly shot back while cupping her cooch before she saw Jaent turn around and began to wiggle her skirt covered rear right above her face. Kelly's face flushed red with anger and a bit from being flustered by the sight. She couldn't get up, not after the low blow that still stung between her legs and kept her immobilized on the mat.

"Fuck you..." Growled Kelly while looking up at Janet, biting her lip as she endured the pain between her legs.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:45 am

Janet certainly had taken her fair share of punishment during this match, but she had managed to dish out plenty of punishment to Kelly, as well. And, as it turned out, the blonde bitch could not take what she was giving. When she played dirty, everything was on the level. But if her opponent played dirty, all of a sudden she was crying foul. Well, Janet was going to teach her just how foolish she had been!

“The only thing that’️s gonna be stuffed is your nose inside of my ass, sweetie,” Janet shot back, taking great pleasure in taunting Kelly—unlike any opponent she had faced before, this girl managed to stoke Lady Lakota’️s ire. Janet was having fun mocking the girl, wiggling her ass in her cherry-red face, slowly lowering it down onto the blonde’️s pale features. Just before contact, though, a thought occurred to her.

“Oh,” she said, smirking over her shoulder at the crotch-cupping blonde, “I should fix this.” With one hand, she grabbed her skirt and flipped it up, revealing her bikini-covered ass to her blonde foe. “Wouldn’️t want you to get anything less than the full experience, now would we?” With that, Janet would try to plant her ass squarely on Kelly’️s face, with only her little black bikini bottoms separating the girl from her naked ass.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next