Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:07 pm

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by Bare Yesterday at 9:51 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 9:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by Bare Yesterday at 9:36 pm

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Bare Yesterday at 9:06 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Jstruggs716

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Entropy Title Match: Kelly Conway (C) Vs. Lady Lakota

3 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Entropy Title Match: Kelly Conway (C) Vs. Lady Lakota - Page 4 Empty Re: Entropy Title Match: Kelly Conway (C) Vs. Lady Lakota

Post by Lobo Sat Sep 07, 2013 12:35 pm

"That's right! Stay under there, you bitch!" Kelly said through winded panting after perching her ass on Lakota's face, suffocating her mouth and nose with her small but tight derriere.

Kelly wasn't one to use moves like these a lot but this match required her to use this to win and if the bonus was a humiliating loss to Janet, then she was all game. But the girl clearly still had some fight left in her as she began to suddenly deliver some hard slaps to Kelly's rumps.

"Aiee! S-Stop that!" Kelly commanded after a sharp spank made her wince. She pushed herself down harder and grit her teeth, trying to smother Janet out while enduring the slaps. "Nnnh! Agh! F-Fuuck!" She cried as she held on for a few seconds before being forced to roll off Janet, getting into a kneeling position a few feet away rubbing her ass.

"Ow. Guess I'll have to take out your arms." She stated with an eye open, girting her teeth as Lakota.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Entropy Title Match: Kelly Conway (C) Vs. Lady Lakota - Page 4 Empty Re: Entropy Title Match: Kelly Conway (C) Vs. Lady Lakota

Post by Daaharu Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:05 pm

Janet slapped wildly at her opponent’️s tight, firm backside, growing more and more desperate as her last precious reserves of oxygen were expended. She let out scared, gurgling cries, the sound muffled by Kelly’️s rear end, giving no thought to just how much of her remaining energy she was wasting making the noise.

Finally, just as the Lakota girl was beginning to think all of her struggles would not dislodge her foe’️s ass from her face, Kelly finally slid forward and off of Janet’️s face. The Native American girl opened her still-teary eyes wide and sucked in air greedily, pushing herself up into a sitting position and filling her lungs with delicious fresh air. She gave Kelly a crazed, furious look, as if trying to burn through the girl’️s skin with her eyes. As soon as she had regained her strength, she was going to let the blonde have it.

“Ugh,” she grunted. “Your ass stinks, you know that?” She would roll herself over onto her hands and knees, feeling a little more protected that way as she continued to recuperate. “I’️m lucky my hair isn’️t falling out from breathing that rancid air. I think you’️ll find being buried beneath my ass plenty enjoyable, though.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:49 pm

Remaining in a keeling position in front of her opponent, Kelly rubbed her rump slightly, part of her felt exhilarated by the feeling of Lakota fearful, muffled cries felt good. It gave her a sense of power and dominion that she had not expected to receive. The only misfortune she had was not keeping Janet there longer and the slaps that stung her rear.

In addition, when the pair separated and sat up, Kelly did not expect Janet to look so... Crazed. The harsh glare made Kelly's eyes widen slightly, she was both perplexed a bit worried as well, but any sort of reluctantly or reserved, cautious or intimidated attitude was effectively removed when Janet claimed that her ass stunk. Kelly's jaw dropped instantly and drooped further as Janet continued to insult her buttocks.

Kelly sat on there on her knees, not knowing what to say until finally she narrowed her eyes and scrambled to her feet in a hasty sprint before planting her heel down and turning her body, attempting to blantly go for her Signature move, The Conway Kick, a hard sidekick that would try to blast Janet's chin with the heel of her foot!

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:59 pm

Janet’️s evil look began to soften a little as she recovered from near-suffocation, and the raw, primal emotions of fighting for her very survival began to die down. She never moved her eyes from Kelly, however, and she never stopped glaring at the girl. Just because she had gotten her more instinctual fury under control, didn’️t mean she wasn’️t pissed off, and she was going to back up her words with actions. She smirked a little when Kelly’️s jaw dropped.

“H-heh,” she chuckled, between deep breaths. “What, did I hurt your feelings by telling you how gross your ass is? Come on, sweetie. Deep down, I think you must have realized years ago that it’️s nothing to be proud of…”

She seemed to be pretty successful in getting under Kelly’️s skin—just after that last comment, the blonde leapt to her feet and sent a hard sidekick in the direction of Janet’️s face. The Lakota girl threw her arms up to protect herself, absorbing the worst of the blow, though it still managed to knock her down sideways. She would try to get ahold of Kelly’️s ankle as she fell down again, though, looking to yank the Entropy titleholder down with her, and not let her get another shot at a smothering victory.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:49 pm

Kelly was fuming and Janet's added insults only pissed Kelly off even further, she now wanted nothing more than to kick her opponent's head off her shoulders with one brutal superkick to the jaw. The insult of saying her ass was gross crawled under Kelly's skin and she lashed out with the Conway Kick, trying to blast Janet's pretty little jaw and hopefully make it difficult for her to talk.

But as Kelly went for the kick, she saw her opponent's arms shoot up, blocking the blow. Kelly narrowed her eyes and clicked her tongue as she felt her boots strike Janet's arms instead of her face, absorbing the impact and allowing Janet to grab a hold of Kelly's ankle and yank her down.

"A-Ah!" Kelly gasped, already standing on one leg as her elevated leg was pulled. Kelly hopped on one foot for a moment before she was forced into an awkward fall, putting her front on the canvas with her arms pushing herself up slightly. She then sat up on her rear and tried to pull away from Lakota's grasp.

"Nh! Enough of this! Release me!" Kelly commanded.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:35 pm

The Conway Kick was a potent attack, and even though she had managed to get her hands between Kelly’️s incoming foot and her face, Janet was still a little shocked by the sheer power her opponent had managed to get behind it. Thankfully, the follow-through after the kick left Kelly clearly unbalanced, and the Lakota girl took full advantage of this, grabbing onto the champion’️s ankle and, after a couple of tugs, managing to bring her down to the mat alongside her.

“Ha! How the mighty do fall,” Janet quipped, smirking as she managed to bring her blonde opponent down to her level. She was having a difficult time controlling the girl, however, as Kelly was furiously trying to shake Janet’️s hands off of her leg. Hearing her demand, and how absolutely prissy she sounded issuing it, Janet couldn’️t help but laugh in the girl’️s face.

“Have it your way, princess,” Janet said, letting go of Kelly’️s leg. Almost immediately, however, Janet would then try to crawl on top of her opponent, pressing their fronts together from boob to crotch, grabbing at Kelly’️s arms to try to hold her down.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:51 pm

"Oh fuck you!" Growled Kelly as she heard Janet's quip, she was in no mood but it felt like the girl was just trying to rub it all in after having brought her down to the mat. The laugh that Janet gave was just pouring salt in an open wound for Kelly who demanded that she be released by Janet.

Kelly got her wish and she pulled back just in time to have herself fall backwards when Janet let go. She hit the mat with a grunt and instantly tried to sit up but was halted when Janet quickly crawled over her and pressed her body flat against her, breasts against breasts, muff against muff. It instantly made Kelly's cheeks flair up bright red from the touch, but not before her eyes narrowed into a scowl.

"You think this shit will stop me!? I'm not new to this, I have a girlfriend, you bitch!" Kelly growled, struggling to lift up her pinned arms. "Ngh! This isn't even a facesit, you retard!"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:29 pm

Janet managed to pounce on Kelly before the blonde girl could get up off of her back, and pressed herself down hard against her foe, their similarly-sized chests grinding against each other. Kelly didn’️t handle the new position very well—that much was obvious from the flustered, furious look on her face, and confirmation came with the slew of insults that she tossed in Janet’️s direction. The Lakota, on top for the moment, afforded herself the luxury of gloating a little, flashing Kelly a toothy, patronizing smile.

“That’️s just wonderful to hear,” she said. “I’️m glad someone is able to get past this whiny, bitchy exterior and show you a good time every once in a while.” She would punctuate that statement with a thrust of her hips, trying to bump her crotch up closer against Kelly’️s, although the material of their costumes dulled the sensation. “Your girlfriend is a very…” She paused, trying to find a good replacement for ‘lucky.’️ “Your girlfriend must be a very brave girl.”

“And by the way, sweetie,” Janet continued, “I know damn well that this isn’️t a facesit. I’️m not an idiot. I just figured I might have some fun with you and wear you down before I plant this incredible ass on your face and smother you into a sweet, bum-induced coma.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:35 pm

Kelly bit her lip as she felt Janet press down harder against her body, feeling her breasts compress under Janet's, causing a sensation that Kelly didn't want to have at all and she let Janet know that she wasn't enjoying it, nor would she let this ruin her ability to fight back. She had practice!

"Oh you have no I-..Idea! Uhn!" Kelly growled through her teeth, only to grunt and have her eye twitch as Janet gave Kelly a thrust of her hips, feeling her clothed muff grind against Kelly's, the sensation making Kelly arch back and puff her chest up against Janet's, sucking in air through her nose from the slight arousal she gained. Wehtheer or not it felt good was unimportant for when Janet went on to add that Kelly's girlfriend was... Brave. Kelly's eyes lit up wide, the camera's on the outside were close enough to pick up the statement as well and people all over the world practically shared a simultaneous. "Ooooh!" Following the statement.

Kelly didn't even let Janet finish her next sentence. "LUCKY!?" She yelled all of a sudden. "AND JUST WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEEAN!?!?" She screeched as she tried to wrap her legs around Janet's thighs before pulling away, trying make Janet do an uncomfortable split with her legs.

"Hmmph!" Huffed Kelly as she went for the grapevine and applied the stretch.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:49 pm

Janet moaned a little bit, too, when their clothed crotches came into brief, but rough, contact. She was having fun toying with Kelly right now, and it didn’️t embarrass her to display a little arousal when she was the one precipitating it. For Kelly, however, the contact had to be humiliating. And that was exactly what Janet was hoping to do to her blonde opponent: humiliate her. And take her championship belt.

After she mentioned how Kelly’️s girlfriend must be brave, Janet could clearly feel the tension heighten throughout the arena. Everyone seemed to be shocked by that, including Kelly—especially Kelly. “All I’️m saying is that I certainly couldn’️t handle all of your shit on a regular basis,” Janet huffed, trying to make the explanation of that low verbal blow seem perfectly reasonable. “And I can’️t imagine you have an off switch for it. So you must be a really good fuck if there’️s a girl out there willing to look past that.”

While she was explaining that, however, Janet was oblivious to the movement of Kelly’️s legs, and, by the time she realized what was happening, it was too late, as the blonde managed to lock her into a torturous grapevine hold. Her legs were being pulled in opposite directions, and it felt like she was going to be torn in half at the crotch if this kept up. “Gaaaagh!” she cried, squeezing her eyes shut, clawing at Kelly’️s arms in an effort to force the blonde to release her.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next