Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:48 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 7:40 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 56 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 53 Guests :: 3 Bots

anon4you, Mystery Dragon, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Trial of Tears

4 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Trial of Tears - Page 4 Empty Re: The Trial of Tears

Post by Lobo Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:18 am

With a teary eyed smile directed at Heather, Bonnie would listen to words of the girl she declared to be her sister-in-law before shaking her head, still smiling as she did so. "No... Thank you Heather for bringin' out the good in my brother. I don't expect ya to say anything to that either." Bonnie would say with an affectionate smile as she rested her hand on Heather's shoulder, giving the girl as much support as she possibly could.

Tensions later shifted once Kelly entered the room and the pair began to argue with the bratty blonde who pleaded ignorance and innocence to Clyde's current predicament. While it was very true that the ghoul orchestrated the attack on Clyde, she had never planned on him being put into a coma, or even being shot. Kelly would instead stand there in the doorway, her mouth hanging open as she listened to Heather and Bonnie's words.

"I...I Knew what they did to him because I made it happen.... B-But I never wanted them to go this far! You... You gotta believe me when I say I had no clue they shot him!" Kelly would declare before Heather dismissed those claims and said Kelly was lying, which would really tug on the blonde's nerves as Heather said that, not even caring that Chesna and Bonnie had told her to leave, let alone tell her to be quiet.

"....You.....SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH! I Am NOT LYING! I wanted his worthless ass kicked by Gatt's people to piss YOU off! NOTHING MORE! NOTHING LESS! I may hate every Gastin in this damn country, but even I never planned on shit like that happening to ANYBODY! I never wanted him to be killed!!" Kelly would shout out loudly to Heather from within the room, directly in front of Chesna, before the angry blonde turned her back on the group inside.

"...I hate you more than anyone here, Sunderland... And while I could NEVER understand why you'd settle for that Loser Drunk... I'd never gloat about taking away a person's loved on... I don't even know what I'd do without mine..." Kelly would state in a bitter tone, having trouble admitting such things publicly.

"As Far As Im Concerned... Gatt shot your Toy... That doesn't mean WE'RE done though, but I'll leave you alone to cry in peace for now."

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:51 pm

"N-never wanted it to go that far??" Heather would respond, shaking her head as she tried to figure everything out. She wondered in her mind how the girl could even imagine that people like Nha and Sha would give any less to the beating that they delivered to Clyde. Heater saw it as pretty well known stuff and figured automatically if you request a beating from people like that, it's going to be probably the biggest beating that the victim has ever seen. The fact that Kelly was standing her now saying she didn't know it would go that far was unbelievable for Heather.

"That's IT!? THAT'S your reason??? You had this done to Clyde ONLY to piss me off?? What the fuck Conway! You could have done so many other things, why the hell did it have to be this!? Of all things you could do..this!? W-well guess what!? It worked! I'm pissed off alright?? I'm gonna show you just how pissed off I am when I see you in the ring." Heather would let out, the tears freely flowing from her face now. This whole thing was deep inside hammering in the possibility that this was all her fault. The only reason Clyde was in this state was because someone wanted to piss her off. If she just hadn't made enemies with this girl then they would be living a happy life with none of this to worry about. That possibility was frantically running around Heather's head and she couldn't stand it.

"What you'd do without your's huh?...If I was like you I'd find out just who that was and have the same thing done for you. Have you go through the pain I am now. That would be so easy for me to find out. You know hardly anything is kept secret in AFW..I could just go to Gatt and pay her as well to do the same thing." Heather would say, her head down slightly as she spoke before she would rise it up and look at Kelly. But I wouldn't do that. I'm not like that. If I'm going to cause you pain I'd rather do it physically myself and in ther ring."

"Toy? You think that's all it is? He was my new life. He's all that matters to me now...He means everything to me. Gatt will get what's coming to her as well. But you're right. Me and you aren't done by a long shot. Now do you have anything else to say? If not I suggest you leave as you said."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:57 pm

Chesna was listening to the girls as their voices continued to escalate. The louder of the two, unfortunately, was the one who was standing right next to her. Some She was rubbign her remples and glancing between the two.

"Excuse me..."

She muttered apathetically.

"Far too loud..." She added again. She looked at Heather.

"You too, please try and..."

She snorted a breath out from her nose and pulled put a pill and swallowed it before leaning against the wall. She blinked and widened her eyes. It wasn't going away. While the two continued to yell, Chesna pulled out a syringe. She pushed the plunger up to make sure that a little liquid spurted out. It seemed perfectly natural, like she was about to give Clyde some medicen but instead of turnign towards Clyde, Chesna stuck it in Kelly's arm and pushed the plunger in.

"Please shut up." She said in a quiet voice and held out her hand to catch Kelly in her arm before looking back at Heather.

"Now you can be quiet too." She said. "Just make sure the two of you are gone before I get back. He needs his rest and if these bad vibes are disrupting me then I can only imagine what they will do for the patient."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:10 am

(( Pardon the intrusion. ))

A clipboard and a rusty familiarity with med school may as well have been a skeleton key at this hospital. Even for a woman in rabbit ears, jacket, tie, and a skirt. A few words were enough to wave off the nurses that challenged Lia Cross. She was here to see Chesna.

Lia was surprised that a real hospital would have had anything to do with Chesna. Lia knew the infirmary staff, especially that one mop-headed busybody, generally hated Chesna. She loved raping the patients while pretending to be an employee, and she could not possibly have gotten more subtle or less frequent with such impulses since med school.

Still, it seemed Chesna was busy. The patient who was shot was the talk of the hospital. It did not really explain why Chesna was here but obviously she was treating that fellow. It only made too much sense.

The shouting was Lia's second clue that Chesna was busy, but that did not stop Lia from tossing the clipboard to the floor and barging in. "Heya!" Lia shouted, grinning brightly. Her eyes scanned the room and she quickly began to figure out exactly what she had stepped into. "Oh... uh..." Her grin became a nervous one. Her rabbit ears twitched nervously. "I was just here to see Chesna-baby, but I can see you're busy." Lia chuckled nervously, "I'll... uh, catch you later, Ches." Lia waved, "Buh-bye. Sorry everyone."

As quick as she had entered, Lia left. Walking away, she processed what she saw. A man, almost looked like a Tension wrestler, suffered from heavy beatings and a gunshot wound. Three upset Friction/Tension women around him. This was a story... It was time to make some phone calls. She scooped up the clipboard and made her way to the hospital rooftop. If anything, she could pass the time and wait for Chesna to have a chance to talk.

Last edited by 241 on Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:16 am; edited 3 times in total

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:31 am

"Yeah! That's right! What you don't think it's a good enough reason? Going after your enemy's loved one is such an easy thing to do... Especially when you see how pissed off she gets when something involving her man doesn't go her way. You don't do a very good job at hiding how defensive you get over him. I remember when we first met how pissed off you got when I mocked you and Gastin until you punched my lights out. When I woke up I realized that what I had said really infuriated you. After that, I did some research on you and viewed some AFW archive footage. I watched you interrupt the match between Gastin and Cecilia Northman. I watched you stomp down that entrance ramp because that sleazy bastard was making out with someone who wasn't YOU, which I thought was pretty pathetic considering the fact that you were getting so possessive over that scummy man-whore. Kelly would say to Heather with the flick of her hair as she turned around to face her rival, practically boasting as she revealed all she had discovered regarding Heather's attitudes and what mattered most to her.

While I'll admit you certainly have bad taste in men, I couldn't deny that Gastin meant something to you. I willingly hired Sarah Gatt to send her people to rip your toy apart and video tape the whole damn thing... All just to piss you off... BUT! Did I get to enjoy every bit of that of fuming anger and rage I wanted to see? No, I didn't. Why? Because you acted like you itty bitty heart was breaking in two when you saw that drunk get taken apart and started crying. I can barely enjoy it now seeing as your toy got shot and is half dead. The Ghoul would admit in a slightly bitter tone. Her confident boasting now gone.

However, upon hearing Heather's words regarding Kelly's loved one, The Ghoul's eyes narrowed into a stern scowl directed bitterly at Heather. The sheer thought of this woman hurting Babel was enough to send Kelly into a fuming rage of her own. Even as Heather declared that she wouldn't do anything like that after all, Kelly still took it to heart and didn't want Heather anywhere near Babel, nor lay a single finger on her.

"What!?!? NO!! YOU GO ANYWHERE NEAR BABEL AND I'LL BASH YOUR FUCKING FACE IN!!" Kelly would snap back at Heather in a loud, bitter manner as she quickly stepped towards Heather and went to grab the collar of her dress, shaking the girl a bit as she got a hold of her collar. This sight was far from appealing to Bonnie who sat in front of the bed where her brother lay, clinching her fists tightly as the unneeded confrontation between Kelly and Heather only escalated. "Heather! Doc! Dee! Alley! SOMEBODY GET THIS BITCH OUTTA MY BROTHER'S ROOM, GODDAMIT!!!" Bonnie would out loudly in frustration, but Kelly would not listen as her attention was focused solely on Heather.

"I don't care what you call Gastin. He's still the same worthless drunk he's always been! And I could care less what he means to you, Sunderland. Because If you go anywhere near Babel I swear I'll pull the plug on that bastard and break his fucking neck!
Kelly would begin to say as she threatened Heather and her comatose lover with a fiery glare in the eyes of The Ghoul. Intending to show Heather that she was being serious and was not at all bluffing about her threat to end Clyde if Heather laid as much as a finger on Babel. Kelly's rant was not finished however and tried to say more, but before she could get much out, Chesna swiftly stuck Kelly's arm with a syringe.

"....FURTHER MORE!!! I leave when I.... Decide.... To.... Leave...." Kelly would say wearily as the effects of Chesna's shot took over The Ghoul and caused her to fall back, collapsing into Dr. Matu's arms, completely unconsciousness, much to Bonnie's relief. "Bout Damn Time!! Thanks Doc..." Bonnie would say to Chesna before releasing a relaxed sigh as she slumped against the hospital bed. Only to be suddenly and abruptly startled by the sudden appearance of a young woman with rabbit ears who barged into the room and threw her clipboard down on the floor before yelling "Heya!". This caused Bonnie to nearly leap right out of her jeans as Lia's sudden appearance startled her quite a bit, releasing a "Waah!!" as the bunny-girl stood in the doorway, saw that Chesna was busy, revealed her reasons for being there before appologizing and waving goodbye to leave just as quickly as she entered.

This little event would Bonnie sitting on the floor with her eyes wide open, slightly twitching a bit as she felt like she had just entered the Twilight Zone and that the madness would never stop. "What... The Hell..." Bonnie would mutter in disbelief just seconds after Lia left the room, completely dumbstruck.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:12 am

"...just stop...shut up..." Heather would let out under her breath as her head was down, her bangs covering her eyes as her hands were shaking from how tightly she was squeezing them. Kelly seemed to just be leisurely talking of her entire process like it was nothing. Every word she said was driving into Heather more and more the idea that this was all her fault. It was like Kelly kept giving her reasons to think that as she went on. It just seemed unavoidable to Heather, how could it be any other way with these things that Kelly was saying.

As she went on, claiming her disappointment in Heather's tears instead of her anger, Heather would shake her head more, not getting her words. "What did you expect...he was getting beat down right there...there was nothing I could do to stop it. He was..dying...I thought he was going to die. What else would I do?? He..if Clyde died...what the hell would I have? He's it..the only one.." Heather would mutter almost beneath her breath in response to Kelly's words.

As the girl reacted to Heather's words about possibly doing the same harm to her loved one, Heather would stare at her with a solid expression, her face barely changing as the girl grabbed her by the collar and began to shake at her. The tears on her face scattered slightly from the vibrations as she clicked her tongue in disgust at Kelly's reaction. "So you even know how it would feel. Yet you're still proud of it. You make me sick." Heather would say between words that Kelly spewed out at her.

Heather would watch as Chesna injected Kelly with something from a syringe as she talked of them being too loud. "Ah..." Heather would let out as she looked at the girl's arm before back up at her, wondering what she injected her with. It became clear to her as seconds later of Kelly's speaking, she was interrupted by her fainting back into Chesna's arms. Heather would just stare down at her with an absolutely disgusted look as she stood still, her arms by her sides. "...hypocrite..." Heather would say, the single word she was thinking of as the looked at the girl who was now out.

"Get her out of my sight.." Heather would say to Chesna, a contrast to Bonnie's thanking the doctor, before suddenly the girl with the rabbit ears barged in, throwing her clipboard down. "Kh!" Heather would let out, slightly frustrated as the girl's entrance startled her before she started speaking to the doctor.

"Chesna-baby?? What is this?" Heather would say with a confused look on her face before the girl left just as suddenly as she had entered. Heather would stare at the doctor before letting out a long sigh. "Forget it, I won't even ask. I feel like I'm part of some ridiculous reality TV show." Heather would say before turning back to Clyde, staring down at him. "Ah..Clyde...Sorry for all that. I don't know if you can hear me..but...it's just usual me..getting angry at the littlest things again...sorry..." Heather would say, falling down to her knees again beside him.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:26 am

Chesna grabbed Kelly, ready to take her out of the office when suddenly the last person she ever expected to see came through the door in almost a whirlwind. "Ah." Chesna squeaked softly, barely a sound that was anything. She furrowed her brow but before she could say anything else Li was gone and CHesna suddenly felt a familiar tingle between her legs as she closed them tightly.

"Shit..." She muttered to herself. "Leaving before I could even tell her to get out, what an obnoxious bunny." She then turned and looked at the other two. "If she shows up again, tell her pets aren't allowed int he hospital, especially dumb bunnies who can't mind their own business."

She then looked at Kelly and shivered a bit and hefted her up over her shoulder. "Lucky for you, that dumb rabbit has just bought you a little more time. I have some things that I suddenly need to take care of."

She stepped out, practically dragging Kelly before a nurse spotted her.

"W-what's going on!?"

"She fainted, the emotion was too much for her." Chesna said in an apathetic voice.

"Just get me a wheel chair and I'll take her to get some fresh air, she'll be fine."

"Y-Yes, nurse!"

"I'm a doctor.. ... nevermind, whatever."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:43 pm

Kelly's anger and frustration would rise quickly as her argument with Heather began to escalate more and more, trading harsh words between eachother. The intensity of the confrontation was a very heated one despite the fact that both women were actually holding themselves back to certain degree. The intensity of the confrontation was so immense that even Bonnie felt it was best that she'd stay out of it. Heather however, would clearly get the better of Kelly during their argument, which quickly earned more of The Ghoul's suppressed wrath. Kelly's rage would climb high and fast to the point where she didn't even feel Chesna stick her arm with the needle. The last thing Kelly hearing was the word Hypocrite being spoken by Heather before The Ghoul blacked out completely.

After Lia's brief visit to the hospital room that ended with her leaving rather quickly, Bonnie would take in the moment a bit more and process what had just occurred, leaving her just as confused as she was before. Bonnie then turned her head to look at Chesna as the doctor addressed her and Heather, telling them what to say to the Bunny-Girl should she return to the room. Bonnie would just slowly nod her head in response to Chesna's words, currently not in any state of mind to even bother asking questions.

Once Chesna left the room, Bonnie would stand up and walk past Heather before shutting the door and quickly locking it. She knew that Chesna had instructed her and Heather to leave before she returned, but Bonnie intended to make sure that this room would be left free of anything troublesome or loud as long as she was here, or at least was until Chesna came back. In truth however, Bonnie just wanted a moment of peaceful quiet time as she watched over her brother along side Heather and talked. Calmly and Quietly.

Walking back towards the hospital bed, Bonnie would see Heather standing beside Clyde as he laid on the hospital bed, speaking to him in his comatose state before falling to her knees. Seeing Heather talk to Clyde caused Bonnie to raise her eyebrow a bit, she hardly knew anything about comas and didn't know if Clyde could even hear Heather in his current state. Nevertheless, Bonnie would approach the bed and kneel down beside Heather, looking at Clyde for a moment before turning her head towards Heather just slightly with a curious look on her face. She wanted to ask Heather a question but was having a bit of trouble getting the words out of her mouth for a brief moment until she finally forced herself to speak up.

"You...You talk to em' like he's awake... Do you honestly think he can us?" Bonnie would ask Heather curiously, not really expecting Heather to know the exact truth since she wasn't Dr. Matu. Rather, Bonnie wanted to know what Heather thought and indeed wondered if her brother could hear her words.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:13 am

Heather would watch as Chesna would react to Lia's appearance. She seemed to be acting slightly differently from how she was just seconds ago, but Heather couldn't quite put her finger on it. Her movements and her words were slightly different, but Heather just figured it was something random and that it was no big deal. However the shiver she gave off after looking at Kelly in her arms made Heather slightly curious on what was going through the doctor's mind.

"..things you suddenly need to take care of?" Heather would say, narrowing her eyes slightly before she watched Chesna step out of the room. She would let out a sigh as she looked back at Clyde. Saying what she did as she knelt down beside him. She would turn her head to Bonnie as she looked at her confused face. She tilted her head before she heard the girl begin to speak. In response, she would drape herself over Clyde, shrugging her shoulders.

"I...really don't know Bonnie. But if there's a chance that he can hear me, I'll take it. I don't know anything about the condition or anything, how it is when someone's in a coma..but I don't know..maybe talking to him like that helps..if it does then why not try you know?" Heather would say, letting out another sigh after she finished speaking.

"I just...want to go back to how it was Bonnie....I just...want to take him back home tonight..forget this all happened...I don't want to do this, I really don't. Why do I have to be without him like this? I don't know how much you know but..we were going to start a new life...give up our hardships and live happy...me and him...we were getting rid of our troubles and making everything right...it was just..so good." Heather would say, holding herself back from crying out. "I just wanna go home with him...I just want this to end..this nightmare. I don't think I can do this Bonnie...I really don't. Im...what the hell am I going to do without him??"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:34 pm

Listening in to Heather's words regarding talking to Clyde despite being comatose at the moment, Bonnie mulled it for a moment. While it was clear to see that neither of them knew if Clyde could hear them, the possibility that he was able to was more than enough. They had nothing to lose by trying.

"Yeah... I get ya..." Bonnie would say. Nodding in agreement with Heather before she heard the girls next words follow, to which Bonnie would listen in and instantly frown in response to. Noting how Heather voiced desire to go back to the way things once were, to take Clyde back home with her and forget about everything that had happened on this horrible night. Hearing all this from Heather was enough to make Bonnie start to tear up as well as Heather voiced her pain and sorrow. She honestly didn't know what to tell Heather at first, as she felt much of the things that Heather was mentioning, she was having trouble dealing with as well.

"I want things to be normal again too, Heather... Everything that's happened tonight feels like some kinda bizarre, fucked up nightmare that won't end. I want to hear my brothers voice again, see him open his eyes. I want to see the both of y'all back together and happy again." Bonnie would mutter out softly with tears forming out the corners of her eyes that would seen wipe away with her arm. "I... I don't want to do this either... This is the second time I've lost my brother... First time was when he left home. Now this. When I found out he was barely hangin' on to his life, I didn't know if I could take it. Knowing he could die... There's a lot of things I could say to make ya feel better. But the truth is Heather, I honestly ain't got a clue on what you're supposed to do without Clyde. All you can tell ya is to stay strong... Never lose hope... And wait." Bonnie would say with her head hanging down, her face riddled with sadness. Bonnie then heard what Heather had to say about the new life that she and Clyde were set to have. A happy life free of their troubles. Bonnie knew of Clyde's troubles, but didn't know of Heather's troubles, let alone know that Heather even had any hardships, which puzzled Bonnie a bit, but she would let that go for that moment.

"You CAN do this Heather! I'll be here right beside ya the whole damn time but you gotta stay strong... At least for him..." Bonnie would say as she turned herself around and gave Heather an affectionate, sisterly hug, trying to calm and comfort her the best she could.

"You gotta live on... For his sake you gotta live on..."
Bonnie would say as she tightened her grip on Heather as a streak of tears flowed from her eyes. She began to think more and more on the problem until a couple thoughts went across her head regarding the future. They weren't good ones, and they caused Bonnie to bite her lip in hesitation to mention them before she finally got herself to speak.

"If... If the worst was to happen... You... You... Couldn't move on, could ya?" Bonnie would ask hesitantly before her other question came to mind. "...Are you carryin' after all? You willin' to keep that kid without his father?"

Last edited by 621 on Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next