Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 1:25 am

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 7:12 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:33 am

Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 61 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Trial of Tears

4 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Trial of Tears - Page 5 Empty Re: The Trial of Tears

Post by TiefBlau Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:34 pm

Heather would keep her eyes on Bonnie as she began to respond to her words. Hearing her echo her wants and worries, Heather was driven deeper into a state where she felt as if the whole world was coming down. With her and Bonnie like this, what was going to be accomplished? How was anything going to continue moving with the mood in this way. However as she kept talking, stating that she couldn't lose hope and had to stay strong, Heather would force herself to nod. She was right after all. Acting like she was wasn't going to solve anything.

As Bonnie wrapped her arms around her in the affectionate hug, Heather's eyes would widen slightly before she would hug her back, nodding her head through her sobs. "O-ok....I..promise I'll try..for Clyde..I'll try by best..but..I am going to need your support. As selfish...as that might be...I need someone's help........I really do.." Heather would let out through her cries. Asking for help for one of the only times in her life. Looking to someone for guidance, for support.

"I'll do whatever..I can for him...but...I need help Bonnie.." Heather would continue, repeating her request as the two held eachother closely. They really did seem like sisters as they voiced their worries and sought out help in eachother. It was something Heather needed now more than anything. Something that might help her get through this hell.

"Kh.....I don't know if I could...if the worst were to happen..I don't want to think about it." Heather would say before she would hear Bonnie's next question, causing her to gasp slightly. "Ah-aaah....That's...that......th-that can't happen...." Heather would let out, thinking about the child she could be carrying. Raising him or her without Clyde, it seemed just too unfair and she shook her head frantically. "N-no...hell no Bonnie...no way.. Clyde is gonna be there he has to be!"

Last edited by 1905 on Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:59 pm

As Bonnie continued to hold Heather tightly in the sisterly embrace, the tears she tried so desperately to hold back onto would flow freely and heavily down her face. It was clear to Bonnie that Heather was just as damaged by Clyde's current state just as much as she was, if not more. While Bonnie was indeed in deep despair, she saw how much inner torment Heather was enduring because of all this and she wasn't about to let her face her alone. Although Heather and Clyde were not married, Bonnie truly felt that Heather was indeed Clyde's wife of sorts and that they were family.

"Nah, nah girl. You ain't bein' selfish. You goin' through a lot. Don't you ever think twice about askin' me for any damn thing! We're family whether you like it or not and Im always gonna be here to help ya. We gon' get through this. All of us together. Me, You, Dee, Alley... Even Clyde... We all gon' get through this together... I promise ya."
Bonnie would tell Heather softly through her own teary eyed sobbing, determined to convince Heather that she would be there to support her always and that they would get through these dark days together.

"You've done so much for my brother. You didn't have to do anything but you did. You coulda' chose anyone in the world but ya chose him. I saw ya fight him to take em back home. I saw how he wanted to win a belt just for you. I saw how happy you made him when we were goin' to that party the other day. You didn't have to save him but you did. I'll always thank you for that and I'll always be here to help ya no matter what, just like im here now. You ain't alone. You don't have to face this alone. Bonnie would tell Heather truthfully through her tears of sorrow, clutching tightly onto Heather as she not only tried to comfort Heather in her time of need, but to also strengthen herself for both Heather and Clyde.

After expressing her worries to Heather however, Bonnie gritted down on her teeth tightly regretting the questions she had asked Heather, it wasn't the best time for those questions. And Bonnie should of known they were unthinkable. As Heather shook her head frantically, Bonnie tightened her grip on Heather and tried to place the her hand on the back of Heather's head, trying to calm Heather and rest her head on her shoulder to comfort her.

"Ok! Ok! He Will! He Will! Im sorry... He's gonna make it... I know he damn sure ain't gonna die because every single one of my ancestors would kick his ass... Nah... I just... I just don't want things to be hard on ya if that does happen Heather. Im sure Clyde wouldn't want ya to endure that kinda hardship, the same kind our Mama had to deal with... But Clyde isn't like our Dad... He ain't gon' leave you behind. I think he's fightin' to stay alive just for you. He has to be. I know he is. Doctor said he'd live as long as he had the will to, and you're all the reason he needs to keep on livin'." Bonnie would say to Heather softly as she sought to calm her down. Hugging her tightly while just slightly rocking her in a slow manner.

"Heh... Ya know... I remember just a week ago we were fightin in that Tornado Tag Match. Funny how you put him in the hospital 7 days ago after throwin' him off the stage and givin him that big ol' SunderSault. Who woulda thought he'd end up back here and y'all two would be together like this? With me and you huggin and cryin'..." Bonnie would muse with a light, teary eyed laugh.

"I remember being so... Scared and angry that some girl suddenly came along and took my brother away and that she got him to leave me and stay with her.... Heh... That girl was you... The day you kidnapped him I got so scared and always wondered 'why?' Because I thought you hated him. And after that... When we had our match with Dee and Alley comin up. He told me he was gonna back to you. To stay with you. I didn't know or understand why. I thought you tricked him and just... Put a spell on him! I dunno! B-But the point is... I know now that he always planned on goin' back to ya. That when we tried to train you were all that was on his mind. I think he loved you before he even realized he did... That's how I know he's fightin' to stay alive. He loves you too much to die." Bonnie would say through a tear-felt sob, almost fully breaking down into tears at this point despite the brief moment of happiness that had shined through her little recap over the past week. Bonnie felt that even though the days were dark and gloomy, a beacon of hope was still shining brightly for them.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:16 am

"Th...thank you...that's..all I need right now. Support...I...couldn't ask for a better..family." Heather lets out in response to Bonnie's words. It was a word that Heather wasn't completely sure about. From the start she never had a true family. Her adopted parents were great to her as she went through that time, but she's spent her life wondering about her true family, the one she was born into, and all those years, more than half her life completely gone from her memory. Now though, she had another family forming, one she could start and build under the name that she had taken on from her brother.

"He's the only one for me Bonnie..I wouldn't change anything up until now. I do whatever I can to help him because...I saw in him..something that...took me. I..I don't know what it was but..he has..a side to him that...that I guess..doesn't come out alot..I've seen it. I've seen it and I want to bring that him out more. I'll love him forever regardless if I can or can't do what I try to do...but...I feel like I can." Heather would say in response to Bonnie's comforting words as she clutched her tightly. "And I'm not done...not by a longshot....he's gonna get better...he has to."

"Haah....Bonnie....I so hope you're right...but I believe it...L-like I said there's no way..no way it'll end like this. He'll pull through...he..he isn't allowed not to. I won't let him." Heather would say, shaking her head as Bonnie began to slightly rock her back and forth.

"Heh....I know...it's unreal isn't it..back then I...would never have imagined it would come to this....heh...it's just..crazy..it really is..ridiculous." Heather would say, shaking her head all the while as Bonnie's words were the truth. Where they came from to where they are now, it would probably make no sense to anyone who wasn't in with the few involved. To anyone who didn't know of the inner feelings.

"I'm...I'm sorry to worry you like I did...I..treated you wrong too...when we first talked..the supermarket...I was such a bitch....I'm really sorry about that I...didn't know at the time it would turn to this...I'll be honest with you..I didn't know how I felt then. I had no idea I would come to love Clyde like I do now....I really was...trying to get back at him for the first time we met...b-but...after that...something developed over time...I love him more than anything now..it's just unreal..unbelievable...but I wouldn't want it any other way." Heather would let out through her sobs, nodding her head as she did. "I fully believe you...now that you told me all that...I don't think we'll lose him......if he's fighting, there's no way he'll lose...he's stubborn...sometimes too much...so...this won't take him...it can't."

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:28 pm

"Heh... You didn't ask for it, Heather... You made this Family what it is now. If you didn't come by to talk with me or tell Clyde to stop hatin' on Dee... None of us would be as close as we are now, I'd still be bitter and scowlin' at ya." Bonnie would admit to Heather with a soft smile while hugging her tightly, trying to give her all the support she needed and more.

Then as Bonnie heard Heather's words regarding her brother, the Texan would start to choke up a bit with tears of happiness forming out the corners of her eyes. What Heather said was just too sweet for Bonnie ears, knowing that her brother did in fact have a better side him, something that Heather had clearly seen and had been drawn to. Bonnie may have known Clyde all her life, but there were still parts of her brother that even she had yet to truly see. Maybe Heather was just the right person to bring out the best in Clyde. The kind of person that made Heather felt was the only for her in the world. Hearing that surprised Bonnie quite a bit and it made her wonder if they were still talking about the same Clyde T. Gastin that she had grown up with. But it was the same person, and it made Bonnie so happy to know that beyond the thuggish exterior Clyde, lied someone better.

"...You saw somethin' in him worth fightin' for. You saw somethin' in him that you instantly fell for. Somethin' better than his dang ol' Scallywag self. Heh... Almost too good to be true." Bonnie would say to Heather. Having some trouble finding the words to respond to what Heather had told her. "Heh... He is gonna pull through.... We're both right about that, he ain't got a choice in the matter. He's gonna live one way or another." Bonnie would say as her sadness and frustrations began to ease.

"I think we all do things we ain't proud of... But it all worked out in the end, didn't it? Maybe you were bitchy back then but I don't see that same kinda person now. I see someone who cares a lot about the one person who means the most to her, willing to do anything for him. To fight against him or for him, make him a better person. Save him. As troubled as I was. As both of us were... I wouldn't change none of it either. So much good came out of what you did and Im gonna make sure it all goes back to the way it was meant to be. I won't fail you Heather... Neither will Clyde." Bonnie would say with what she felt was the truth. Her brother HAD to survive, for Heather's sake as well she wasn't about to let him ago. Bonnie only hoped that he wouldn't lose his will to keep fighting for survival. "...This is proably the one damn time Im glad he's stubborn as hell.... Just like somebody else I know..."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:55 pm

"I-If...you mean that...I'm glad. That's what I've been wanting." Heather would say, trying to take in that feeling of support and comfort from Bonnie as much as she could. The moment they were in called for it more than anything and in the family that they shared they were the ones now with the biggest reason to grieve.

"Exactly Bonnie....that's what I saw...That's the him I've been trying to bring out more than anything...the one that could do good with his life..the one that...can father my child.." Heather would say as she slowly closed her eyes as the two still held each other. "...That's right...He's gonna live...We'll be back to normal..back to how we were" Heather would say, truly believing her own words and the words that Bonnie was saying.

"Ah...th-thank you..so much Bonnie...What you're saying now....you don't even know how much it means." Heather would say, hugging Bonnie close as she did. "Yeah..it all did work out didn't it...it's like a dream come true..that the two of us could make such a couple. Settling our differences like we did and coming together..Its....great....it really is...I don't think you'll fail me either Bonnie...neither will Clyde...such a strong family the two of you make..I'm....so glad to be a part of it now.."

"Heh...yeah....This time...his stubbornness is actually something he needs..That IS one thing we share." Heather would say with a smile, letting out a small laugh as she did.

"D-damn..I can't get my mind off it all though..why the hell did it have to be like this. Kelly says she wasn't involved in the shooting but that doesn't mean Gatt wasn't. I swear I'm gonna kill the person who did it. If it isn't Gatt's group then I'll kill whoever else it is after I kill all of Gatt's team. Damnit! They're DONE!"

Last edited by 1905 on Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:17 am; edited 3 times in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:13 am

"Course I mean that... I wouldn't bother lyin' I'd be tell ya the stone cold truth! ...And that's what it is... You got what you wanted and... So did I." Bonnie would say to Heather with a small smile, probably the biggest one she could force herself to make at the moment, which would stay on her face as Heather described the side of Clyde that had taken her heart the way it did and what that person was capable of. It was the side of Clyde that Bonnie and her mother had wanted to see since he was 4 years old. The Good side. The Better side of him. No longer the trouble making scallywag that he had been all his life, but a good man and a good father, far better than the one he had grown to hate so much.

"Heh... The kinda man you just described to me, Sister-In-Law; sure as hell ain't the brother I've grown up with unless you just pulled off a miracle..." Bonnie would declare teasingly with a teary eyed smile of happiness. "...Lord.... I don't know how ya did it but you pulled of a miracle, Hun... Damn... He sure as hell ain't gon' die now... You've done too much for it to end so soon... And y'all got so much time left..." Bonnie would say through a few sobs within her tears. No longer as upset as she once was as she listened to Heather's words while being comforted by the affectionate embrace the two shared. Smiling as much as she could as she heard Heather describe how wonderful her and Clyde's life had gotten in the recent days, hearing how glad Heather was to apart of their family. It was like a dream come true for all of them in more ways then one.

"Heh... I hate to see how stubborn y'all kids gon' be..." Bonnie would remark in a joking tone of voice to Heather before pulling away a bit to ease the hug and look Heather in the eye. "Ya know... The hardest part of all this isn't telling you that everything's gonna be alright. It convincing myself and you that what Im saying really is the truth, and I know it is now... If this happened 7 days ago I don't think my brother woulda fought very hard to survive. But... Things have changed now and you're the reason for that... You're the one person whose ever driven him to better himself and fight as hard as he does now... You honestly ain't gotta damn clue how happy I am that he's got someone like you..." Bonnie would say softly to Heather through a river of tears of that poured down her face.

"He's gonna survive for you... But until he wakes up you gotta stay strong. We both do. You gotta kick Conway's ass then help me take down Gatt and make all pay for they did to Clyde. We'll beat em all and find out who's the sumbitch that shot Clyde all before he wakes up and we take em back home! Promise ya... We'll get all..."

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:57 am

Meanwhile, at an AFW fan board...

FreakWithFourEars (Lia Cross, FYI): "Hey guys, I just woke up. I heard someone got hospitalized, what happened?"
Anon321: "Go back to bed. You haven't missed anything."
SargeDudebro: "clyde gastin got the shit kicked out of him by the gatt attack. holy shit that was awesome."
IAmTheEnemyFlag: "Oh look, another idiot who hasn't figured out Conway's Crib is THE SINGLE GREATEST HALF HOUR to come out of this whole worthless lesbian federation."
LukretiavonCuntFelt (Lia Cross under an alias, bumping her own thread.): "I heard some dude got shot."
Positron45: "Man, I'd give my left nut to have Nha and Sha do that to me. Mai psycho waifus."
Anonymoose: "Positron apparently likes lanky pale horses."
Postiron45: "I will murder you."
HalosGirlfriend: "That whole episode of Conway's Crib was awful and proof AFW needs to hire some better friggen actors. Nobody believes those girls could put that big of a beating on Clyde. Fucker's probably twice their size. And Heather was such a shit actor when she was faking those tears.

Sorry guys, just ranting here. FWFE, basically, the five fans of Clyde Gastin on this board finally got something cool to happen. He got beat up by Nha and Sha and Kelly showed the video to Heather. So we all got to see Clyde's crazy little girlfriend Heather pretend to cry while her boyfriend did a lousy job pretending to get beat up while all the other great AFW talent just sits and does nothing while they abort and relaunch plotlines. It's a mess.

And nobody got shot. AFW doesn't have the balls to do anything that doesn't involve showing us some girl's vagina."
FreakWithFourEars: "Thanks for the heads up, broski."
HalosGirlfriend: "Still though, watch Conway's Crib. It's awful and brilliant."

Lia was caught up as best she could get with what she had. Clyde Gastin was beat up by the Gatt Attack. Kelly Conway had hired them to do so, but, in the grainy streams of Conway's Crib that Lia could pull, seemed shocked by their brutality. The tape did not show Clyde getting shot, but Nha, Sha, and Rika Smart were all clearly visible.

That meant that AFTER they taped themselves beating Clyde, he got shot. This did not add up. It would be a staggeringly stupid thing to do for the Gatt Attack, practically handing the judge the evidence he'd need to convict. Still, with those wounds, there was NO NEED to shoot Clyde. He was destined for a hospital stay after that anyway, and Kelly's jollies would be satisfied just by the video tape. The Gatt Attack did not tend to use guns, and to break that policy now... This was a mystery, and one that intrigued Lia. It was not easy to get a gun in Japan, and there was hardly any motive for anyone to shoot Clyde... especially to fail to kill him after he was nearly dead to begin with. Had the Gatt Attack gotten nastier? Did someone have something to prove? If wrestlers were getting shot, this worried Lia. Why was Chesna called in for this, anyway?

Too many questions. The only way to get some answers was to see Clyde and the girls with him. Heather and Bonnie. Lia had double checked their names to prepare herself.

After a quick phone-call to one of the maids back at Lukretia's estate to make sure Conway's Crib was getting DVRed, Lia skipped back down into the hospital. The door to Clyde's room was locked, but this presented little challenge for Lia. She knew how to bump those hospital locks just so...

"Someone got shot? Oh no!" Lia shouted as she entered the room, looking about. Chesna and Kelly were gone. Figures. "Oh, that useless doctor is gone." Lia pouted. Turning to Heather and Bonnie, Lia grinned sheepishly, "Sorry... to bug you again. But I heard you talking as I came in. I'm... Lia Cross. Hi." Lia extended her hand to each of them in turn, "I'm... uh..." Lia glanced over to Clyde, "What happened to him? Are they letting people bring guns to hardcore matches now?" The correct course of action would have been to act the professional, introduce herself as a security consultant, and grill the girls as much as she wanted, But Lia just could never bring herself to do that. Usually it required taking off the bunny ears, too. Hopefully, she could get enough information from his charts, the girls, Chesna... if Chesna would ever finish pleasuring herself, wherever she was and... the bullet! Lia glanced around as subtly as she could. Chesna was not one for procedure. The bullet might still be lying around somewhere. For Clyde to be alive, it would not have broken too much, so it might be a clue of some sort... "He looks like he'll be okay though..." Lia added quietly, noticing his charts. "Doc Matildachanilovsky kinda sucks but she's good hands to be in if you're hurt bad."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:17 am

"Ah.....he-he always had it in him I'm sure Bonnie...he just..needed to find a way to let it out. I just...just found the right areas to pry at to pull that out of him." Heather would say with a smile, nodding her head. "Yeah...we still have so much time..we have our whole life ahead of us, there's no way it's ending here." Heather would continue, keeping the embrace with Bonnie for as long as she could. Dragging out the moment, she tried to keep Bonnie's words in her head and cherish them.

"Hah..I'll make sure to keep our child on the right track, though I can't help it if he or she takes on me and Clyde's stubbornness." Heather would say with a slight laugh as Bonnie loosened the hug before she would listen to the rest of Bonnie's words. Each of her words would hit her deeply, causing a slight pain in her chest from the impact as she slightly bit her lip. "I...ah.." Heather would let out, not knowing exactly how to respond to Bonnie from her overwhelming appreciation that she was showing her. The only person who recognized what she was trying to do was herself she thought, but hearing this all from Bonnie it made her extremely happy.

"R-right..we-" Heather would say before Lia suddenly burst into the room, shouting aloud. Heather would jump, startled by Lia's entrance as she let go of Bonnie, staring up at the girl with her eyes open wide. "Ah...uh hi..." Heather would let out as she stood, completely confused before she would reluctantly shake the girl's hand. Hearing her words about Clyde, Heather would cross her arms, letting out a sigh. "That's obviously not what happened...he got beat up, badly, then someone thought it would be a good idea to shoot him while he was completely helpless. You should be expecting the three idiots who did it to show up at this hospital soon as well as whoever the hell shot him if it isn't one of those same three."

"Uh....does she have more than one name?" Heather would say to Lia's words, slightly confused before she shook her head. "She's an odd one...She better know what she's doing...No clue what she did before we got here but...there better not be anything ridiculous going on." Heather would say, her face slightly red as she remembered what happened when they first met the doctor.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Nov 18, 2011 11:13 pm

For the 2nd time today Bonnie was startled by the sudden appearance of an unexpected guest who busted into the room despite the door being locked. Because of that, Bonnie immediately expected a foe and stood up quickly. "The hell!?" She would yell out as she stood up and turned towards the door way with her fists clinched tightly to find Lia, the same bunny-girl from before, the girl that knew Dr. Matu. She was now standing there talking to them, asking questions. Which Heather quickly answered while Bonnie was too dumbstruck by Lia's sudden reentry. "Uhh...Lia Cross?" Bonnie say finally just after the girl introduced herself.

"...Kelly 'The Bitch' Conway hired The Gatt Attack to ambush my brother. They beat him to a pulp and recorded the whole damn thing. Our friends found him, he was pretty tore up but he was gonna make it. According to them he shot outta nowhere just before they made it to the car. Conway said she ain't had nothin' to do with the shootin' and it didn't look like she was lying. So we think The Gatt Attack might of shot my brother. Said Bonnie to Lia in rather droll tone of voice, hating to just repeat the details.

"D-Doc... Doc Matildachanil-Whata-Whoski!? You talkin' bout Ol' Dr. Matu..?" Bonnie would exclaim in confusion before hearing Heather's say that the odd doctor better know what she's doing, which was something Bonnie couldn't help but nod agreement with until she heard the rest of Heather's sentence as saw her face go red, causing Bonnie to start grinning devilishly as she saw how embarrassed Heather was regarding Chesna's methods.

"Whatya mean you got no clue what she did before we got here!? I KNOW what she did and You should too... Afterall... She did show ya..."
Bonnie would exclaim loudly before her voice went into a quieter tone as she began to tease Heather about an earlier moment today when they met Dr. Matu.

At that point Bonnie went to small desk in the hospital room and grabbed a jar that contained a bullet inside and was also stained with a white sticky substance at the bottom. Bonnie then lifted the jar from the top and showed the two the semen stained Jar with the bullet inside before speaking. "I think it's uhh... VERY easy to see what your 'Chesna-Baby' did to my brother, Ms. Cross... I guess I'll agree with ya when saying that the Doctor 'Sucks'." Bonnie would say, delivering a rather bad joke at the end. "She do this to all her patients? Well either way I don't really give a damn what the hell she does as long as it helps my brother get better. Heather might complain though..."
Said Bonnie with a teasing grin directed towards Heather at the end before holding up the jar towards her. "This IS Clyde's right? I figured you'd recognize the taste, Heather. You uh... Didn't want another lick right?" Bonnie would say to Heather with a wide teasing smile as she held the jar towards her and tilted it from side to side, unable to help but find her reddened expression rather cute.

Bonnie's attention then turned back to Lia, speaking to her in a rather serious manner again. "By the way... Im Bonnie... Bonnie T. Gastin, Clyde's one and only Twin-Sister. This here's my brother's... uhhh... Wife... Heather. " Bonnie would say to Lia, introducing herself and Heather to the bunny-girl while also keeping up the lie they told Chesna so that Heather would be considered Immediate-Family.

"Sooo you know who we are Ms. Cross... We know your name and that you know Doc Matu... But why exactly are you here..? Who are ya really?" Bonnie would question Lia with a rather curious look in her eyes.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:15 am

Lia arched an eyebrow, looking over Clyde, "Are you sure? Maybe they shot him at the start of the match and he just no sold it... But... wait... he got really shot so it was a shoot shot... and you can't no-s... Ah, dangit." Lia shook her head, "Sorry, sorry, yes, you're right. I... uh..."

Lia quickly tried to recover ground. She could not resist the joke and she needed to walk that back fast before the girls exploded on her, "Look, I know what it's like to have a good friend get shot. It's... it's the worst feeling in the world. I'm sorry. Come on, group empathy hug, come on." She held her arms out and grabbed Heather and Bonnie tight in a friendly hug. "Mm, mm. There we go." She released the girls and gave each of them a kiss on the forehead. "Mwah! Mwah!"

"Oh, yeah," Lia scratched her chin as if in thought, "Yeah, Chesna's last name isn't... what's she going by? Matu for short? That's not it. Her last name is Matudalashinovsky. So, uh... be sure to call her that. She likes it when people can get her whole last name right. It's a mouthful, I know." Lia smiled cutely.

Lia looked over Clyde, "A Gatt Attack special and then a bullet on top... He's lucky... but he'll be fine. Chesna is a few marbles short of a bag but she knows her stuff." She turned back to the girls, "You two... No more tears, okay? He's fine. He'll make a full recovery, and he'll be back to kicking ass before you know it. So don't cry. If Clyde wakes up to see two really sad girls, that would be a huge bummer! But... uh, make sure he wears better running shoes next time, okay?"

Lia looked over the bullet carefully. It was difficult to read but clearly a rifle round of some sort. The plot thickened. Clyde was not shot by some street punk. It had to be a big operator of some sort. Nobody would cart anything that could not fit in their coats out to beat up a guy. Unfortunately, in a federation like the AFW, just about every big operator with boobs in a 200 mile radius was talent. Thus, Lia would have bet a lot of money that the shooter was AFW... which made this damn near fraticide in Lia's eyes.

It also meant that Clyde was alive likely because he was meant to survive. Lia was not sure of that but it would be a lot harder to mean to kill him and fail than to mean to not kill him. Maybe Chesna had some answers... "Wow. All this came out of him?" Lia glared at the bullet and shook the jar a bit before setting it down. "Yes, Chesna is great at extracting stuff like that from her patients. She never sends one home with a bullet still in them." Lia was on thin ice, and Chesna was probably even thinner. As nice as it would be to turn Heather on Chesna by explicitly stating what she was doing to Clyde, Heather was likely a lot of trouble.

Lia's eyes widened and her ears bent up in shock as Bonnie introduced herself and Heather. "Oh my, you're his wife?" Lia rushed up and hugged Heather. "Congratulations!.. But... sorry... this happened before you could really enjoy it." Lia released her, "B-but don't cry. He'll be okay. No more crying. You promised!"

Lia turned back to Bonnie, "Why I'm here?" She paused, thinking. That was a good question, really. She had just come to see Chesna, but ended up being caught up in this shooting story. Lia had no dog in this fight. Clyde could have been shot by any random scum. He was a fellow wrestler, but that really was no obligation on Lia.

Lia had quit the old life, but she still had the skills and the know-how... at least a little of it. If this had ANY chance, any chance at all, of being an occurrence that happened again, and Lia did not stop it. If the next victim died... She had to at least try to figure it out. It did not mean she had to abandon everything for it, but she would try. She already had a few ideas...

Lia turned away from the girls and chuckled, her voice a bit deeper and less airheaded now, "Very, very good questions. I am here to see Chesna... but, yes, we haven't been properly introduced." Lia ran her hand through her hair, bending one of her ears back, letting it spring back up. As it did, Lia spun around on her heel, her hand flying from her hip and pointing a finger gun at the two ladies in a speedy draw. Her grin, still playful, had much more sagacity to it. "Lia Cross. Head of security for Chesna's boss. I'd like to help find the son of a bitch that shot your husband... brother... brusband... whatever. That dude."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next