Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 2:57 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 153 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor, ihateocrecolors

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Trial of Tears

4 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Trial of Tears - Page 7 Empty Re: The Trial of Tears

Post by TiefBlau Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:11 am

With Bonnie's words in response to Lia's questioning, Heather would hang her head slightly. She didn't want to remember that part of Clyde that he used to have, but she understood Bonnie had to bring it up. When the girl patted her head though, Heather would look up and push her hand away, blushing slightly. "Tch I-It's fine. Like I don't know...doesn't matter anymore." Heather would say before nodding her head to the rest of how Bonnie replied to Lia.

"Really...you don't sound too sure even about that.." Heather would say, clearly suspicious of what Lia was saying as she shook her head. "If it's something that gets her aggravated or something, you could have just said so. If that was the case, then maybe I'd do exactly that." Heather would say with a slight grin, laughing to herself a bit, still slightly wanting to get back at Chesna for what she had done earlier, embarrassing her quite a bit.

"Well this would be your chance. The girl would for sure easily make friends with you...The way she is now, I wouldn't be so sure, but I think you're just the kind of person that might be able to cheer her up a bit.." Heather would say, thinking of what Alessa's reaction may be to the almost playful attitude that Lia had, slightly similar to Alessa's own attitude.

Then, as they were talking, Chesna would walk in, talking of Lia right away. Heather would stare at her with a slightly agitated glare as she said none of them were allowed in. As much as Heather wasn't a huge fan of Lia's attitude, at least the girl was helping get stuff done. They were coming up with ways to solve what had happened to Clyde, and it was probably the most productive conversation she's had since the shooting.

Hearing Lia's words back at Chesna, Heather would tilt her head slightly, tapping her foot. "Wait, hold on...are you..being serious??" Heather would say before looking back towards Chesna, her head still tilted. "Pretending to do her job?? Sluts playing doctor dress-up??? I hope you two are just taking jabs at eachother.."

Heather would then hear Bonnie's "Aw hell.." Causing her to turn to her with her eyebrow raised. She would then hear Bonnie throw out her accusations of Chesna as it seemed like she thought she figured something out. At her words, Heather's mouth would hang open slightly as she shook her head. "N..n-no no that's..." Heather would say, shaking her head over and over as her face grew slightly pale. "Aahh no..mm-mm, nah...nope...no that's..no...." Heather would say, her fist clenching tighter as she kept refusing it.

"Hah....nooo...no there's no way that could be true..cause you know...if it was true..I'd fucking KILL THIS FAKE FUCKING DOCTOR WHERE SHE STOOD!!" Heather would say, her voice raising higher than ever as she turned with a deep glare at Chesna, not really knowing if what Bonnie said was the truth, but the thought of it pissed her off to no end.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:04 am

Chesna listened to the girls begin to triply accuse her with her own girlfriend leading the charge. She quietly changed the IV bag next to Clyde and took his blood pressure, writing down the notes on his chart and checking the monitors. With each new girl that stepped forward, Chesna's apathetic look became more and more glassy eyed. She stopped when Bonnie started and began to rub her temples.

The voices were like thunder inside her head and she began to blink away. Bonnie was bad, but Heather was like a shrieking banshee. Her hands slid down her head and she held them out in front of her body. They were shaking a bit even though she looked like she was barely awake.

"Bunny Rabbit..." She said in a low tone before reaching in and pulling a small pill from her coat and popping it. She closed her eyes as Heather yelled. Her nose began to bleed.

Chesna slid over to the bathroom and wiped her nose and washed her hands before coming out and looking at Heather with glassy eyes. "You're too loud." She said in a monotone voice. "Visiting hours are over, unless you want me to remove you like I did with your friend."

She then sighed and closed her eyes. "I'm a doctor." She said. "There's a pretty good chance that he might have been dead right now and there's still a possibility that he might not make it through. That rabbit..." She said and looked over at Lia.

"Is too far into the carrot patch to..."

Chesna sighed.

"Whatever.. the less annoying and loud you are, the better chance that guy has to live."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:38 am

Lia chuckled nervously as Heather and Bonnie grew more and more agitated. Oops. That got out of hand. Heather was a powder keg, it seemed, though Lia could hardly blame the girl. She quickly stepped in, putting her hand on Heather's shoulder, trying to calm her without appearing aggressive, "Oh, no no," Lia cooed with sincerity, "Whoa whoa, both of you. Easy. I'm just playing with her. Me and Chesna-baby go way, way back, you see." She looked Heather in the eyes with as warm a smile as she could muster, "Trust me, she's weird but she's definitely doing everything in her power to help your little cowboy. Okay?" Lia leaned in, trying to whisper so that only Heather and Bonnie could hear her but likely not succeeding, "And don't tell her I said this, but she is totally a really good doctor." Lia leaned in a bit closer to Heather, whispering just to her, "But yeah, totally, right on on the name thing."

Backing away, Lia clapped her hands together and grinned, "Aaaanyway," Lia had put two and two together at least. Whoever Alessa was, she needed a talking to from someone of a sunny disposition and Lia was in the best mood of anyone in the room, at least outwardly. "Do I need to go say 'howdy' to someone?" Taking a step back, she glanced at Chesna and fired a finger gun at her, "Kick that wound's ass, Chesna-baby." Leaning in, she added in a whisper, "Sorry, didn't mean to getcha in trouble."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:09 am

As the little scene went down between the 4 women, Bonnie wanted to keep talking and ask Chesna more questions, but she felt torn between the things she wanted ask and letting the good doctor heal her fallen brother. In addition to that, Lia continued to cover for Chesna, and while Bonnie felt that was only because of their apparent relationship, Bonnie felt that she could take Lia's words for the truth and trust her. As Lia whispered into the ears of Heather and Bonnie, the Texan girl could only nod with a slight frown on her face as she decided to leave Chesna be and let her tend to her brother, especially if their rowdiness was only making things worse.

"Fine. I'll take your word for it..." Bonnie would mutter in response to Lia's words before turning to Chesna. "Guess I'm outta here Doc... Just make sure you do your dang ol' job and get my brother well again... Less time foolin'..." said Bonnie with a stern huff before turning back to Lia once she asked about saying 'Howdy' to someone.

"As a matter of fact..." Bonnie would let out before leaving the room, turning the corner to march herself down the hall towards 2 familiar faces. Dante Sunderland and Alessa Mason. "Sup Dee... Alley..." Bonnie would comment upon reached the two, only to then walk up in front of Alessa, lean forward and speak to her softly. "Alessa... Someone wants to speak with you..." Said Bonnie before offering her hand to the girl, offering it with a smile, hoping she'd take it.

If She did, Bonnie would help her up and guide her down the hallway, but not before turning around and telling Dante. "Just need to borrow her for a minute..." Only to then turn back around and pull Alessa along into the hospital room, facing Lia as she entered.

"Ms. Cross... We'd like ya to meet our friend, Alessa Mason. She was there during the shooting and saw it all go down... Seeing that whole thing though... Wasn't done much good for her..." Bonnie would add as if silently asking Lia for help to cheer up their traumatized friend.

Last edited by 621 on Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:27 pm

Heather could hardly calm her worries and anger as Chesna left to the bathroom and come back. It was something she had thought from almost the start, and with what Lia had said and Bonnie's thoughts on it, it seemed all but confirmed. Then however, she would hear Chesna's words. "Agh...b-but.." Heather would let out in response to Chesna's claiming she would remove her like she did Kelly, with the injection it seemed.

Then, she would hear her words claiming that Clyde would have been dead by now, and there was a possibility that he could still die before he awoke. Heather would look down a bit, biting her lip, knowing that she was right. If it wasn't for her, they might have been having this conversation at the cemetery instead of the hospital.

Suddenly feeling Lia's hand on her shoulder, she would turn to the girl as she began to explain to her how it was. Heather would pay very close attention to everything that Lia said, and at the end she would sigh and nod her head. "Right...s..sorry..." Heather would let out before she heard Lia speak of the doctor's last name again, causing her to grin slightly. "Well I'll be sure to keep that in mind." She would whisper back, nodding her head, liking the little info that Lia had 'revealed'. At the talk of Alessa, Heather would look up at Bonnie as she heard her words, watching her leave the room.

Meanwhile, still on the bench down the hall, Dante and Alessa sat there, Alessa in Dante's arms. It seemed as if she'd calmed down but was still quite offed by the whole thing. Dante was doing what he could to comfort her, but soon he would lift his head up seeing Bonnie come their way. "Oh, Bonnie hey" Dante would let out in response before Bonnie turned to Alessa, causing her to bring her head up.

"Huh? Speak with me?" Alessa would say in response, staring up at Bonnie, blinking a few times before the girl held out her hand. She would look at it a second before taking it, looking back at Dante. He would nod his head and smile before he would hear Bonnie's words. "No problem!" Dante would say as Bonnie guided Alessa down the hallway.

"Uh..uh...uhmmm." Alessa would let out, confused as Bonnie brought her down the hallways before finally into the room where everyone was. She would hear Bonnie's words and would remain behind her for a second before slowly popping herself out. "Ummm...hi." Alessa would say, feeling a slightly nervousness because of how she was already feeling and because of meeting someone new before she would look over at Lia. She would stare at the girl, blinking a few times as she did and her vision went straight to the girl's bunny ears, immediately assuming they were real. "A...are you...a.." Alessa's voice would trail off as she came out fully from behind Bonnie, seemingly amazed by Lia.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:40 am

Lia nodded as Bonnie introduced Alessa to her. The implication was clear enough. Alessa was taking this hard and needed a bit of a smile. These sorts of things were always tough but it was hard to deny that Lia was best situated to cheer up someone who needed it.

Alessa was not quite what Lia expected, but the childlike gleam in her eyes was something universal. Lia grinned proudly as Alessa regarded her ears, "A rabbit? You bet I am, sweetie." Lia winked at Alessa, "My name is Lia. What's yours? Are you Bonnie's friend?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:08 am

Hearing Lia 'confirm' her thoughts, Alessa's eyes would widen as she seemed genuinely amazed. She couldn't believe she was talking to a real rabbit-girl right before her. She would look around the room, wondering how Heather and Bonnie knew such a person before she would step forward towards Lia, coming just a few steps away from her as she stared at her ears still.

"Wow...I..I've never seen one before..no way.." Alessa would let out, her mouth hanging open before she would hear the rest of Lia's words. "A-ah..my name's Alessa..a...and yes I'm..Bonnie's friend..a-and Heather's too..and..and Clyde's.." Alessa would say, trailing off a bit at the end as she realized exactly where she was, the thoughts returning to her head momentarily.

"Um...L..Lia...is...he gonna be ok? I-I mean he...I s..saw him last I..I guess...i-it was just like..uhm...w-well how is he?"

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:59 am

Lia could not even control the sheepish, stupid, proud grin she had at Alessa's palpable wonder. It was all she could not to burst out laughing and hug this adorable girl. "Awesome. I like all those people. I'm glad you're friends with them." She winked at Alessa.

Lia paused a bit, thinking before answering Alessa's question. "Clyde is going to be fine. He's a very lucky man. He got here just in time for my doctor pal to save him. He's going to get better." Lia pursed her lips, her rabbit ears drooping a bit, "Now, it will take a couple of months for him to really be back out dancing and fighting and really on his feet, so you have to promise me you won't make him overexert himself... er, do too much tiring stuff until he gets allll better, okay?" Lia's ear's bounced back up cutely.

Alessa seemed shy. She wanted to keep her distance, but there was clearly one thing that interested her. "Hey, hey..." Lia kneeled down and bent her head forward a bit, "You wanna touch my ears? It's perfectly fine!" Lia's ears bounced forward cutely, as if inviting Alessa to come up and touch them.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:27 am

Alessa would nod her head at Lia's talk of being glad she was friends with the people she mentioned. She was a bit happy to hear that she liked them too, and Lia's wink seemed to calm Alessa down slightly, a real interest appearing in her eyes as she heard Lia speak.

"Really?? Oh, well that's good! I..I was hoping he would be ok. We..um..tried to get him here...quick as we could." Alessa would say, recalling the rush that Dante had trying to get her and Clyde in the car and to the hospital. She wasn't fully there at the time, but she could remember what happened now and the speed that they arrived with. "O...ok I will..though..I know Heather can be mean to him sometimes...but I'll try to stop her." Alessa would say, getting a slight reaction from Heather who would click her tongue and cross her arms, tapping her foot to stop herself from saying anything and ruining the attempt at making Alessa feel better.

Then though, as Lia knelt down and said what she did, Alessa's eyes would widen as she would blink a few times. "R..Really!?...o-ok!" Alessa would say, taking a few steps toward Lia, getting close enough. She would then reach out for her left rabbit ear, slowly going to grab it. Her fingertips would touch the ear before slightly retracting, she would then go back in and touch it fully, slightly rubbing at it as her mouth slightly opened in amazement. "Oooh...i-it's soft!" Alessa would let out, a slight smile beginning to appear on her face.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:56 am

"Ooh!" Lia squeaked cutely as Alessa cautiously poked her ear. She sighed cutely as Alessa gave it a proper touch, her other ear bobbing as Alessa felt the first. "Why thank you!" Lia looked up grinning at the compliment. "You know, touching my ears is good luck." Lia stood back up. She was almost impressed and a little frightened how easily acting like a children's show host came to her, but it was hard for her not to take energy from Alessa's childlike wonder. "So you really brought Clyde here?" Lia's eyes widened. "Wow. That's amazing." She reached out and touched her softly on the nose, "You saved him, you know." Lia's smile once again erupted into a grin, "You are a hero, you know that? You need to make him buy you a lot of ice cream or something pretty."

Lia rubbed her chin, thinking for a second, "You know, okay, since you are a hero. I'm going to give you a special surprise, but you hafta close your eyes, okay? Promise me you'll keep 'em closed." Once Alessa had done so, Lia would reach her hands into her hair, removing her rabbit ears. Stepping behind Alessa, Lia would say, "Okay, now just stay still and keep them closed..." before sliding the ears onto Alessa's head. Grabbing a mirror from the doctor's table, Lia would hold it in front of Alessa so that she could see her new accessory in it. "Alright, now, open your eyes. Surprise! For the hero!"

Last edited by 241 on Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next