Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 144 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 144 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hentai rebirth (open thread)

+6
IndigoDragon
Serpon
Deus001
Teenwrestler
kerflubble
Kelsea
10 posters

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Hentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 13 Empty Re: Hentai rebirth (open thread)

Post by Kelsea Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:20 pm

It seemed that Leo was now getting quite a bit of attention with both Sabine and Irene talking to him, luckily answering Irene also answered Sabine at the same time... He turned so that he was sideways onto both girls.

"I guess I'm Mr. Popular now, huh? Heh.. Well ya could just call me Leo instead.... I've been around AFW for a while, took a lengthy break from action a while back but starting to get back into the swing of things now.

Oh and I have plenty of stories... Buuuut eh... I think I prefer to make new stories rather then tell old ones... Particularly with the present company so alluring"
He said with a wink

Spotlight
characters:
Hentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 13 ELZuoMvHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 13 OG5hnuaHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 13 Cg3CzYmHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 13 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:26 am

Seeing Leon go out of his way to hand Irene some insider's advice gave her spirits a much needed boost, but the burgeoning conversation between Irene, Leon, and Leo deprived her of the opportunity to thank him directly. What was more, Sabine was about to join the little social group, which gave Irene another layer of uncertainty. She knew how unimposing she was, physically, and her poor social skills weren't helping her. She never knew what to say in a conversation, especially with participants this good looking. For now, she would try to stick to her flirty schoolgirl persona.

“You were Mr. Popular, Leo,” Irene chided with a playful smirk, “but Sabine's got you beat for the person in this room I'd most love to spend some time with.” Come to think of it, maybe swapping fantasies with one another would be a good way to break the ice, since Leo was plainly uninterested in sharing anything real with the group. Not that Irene blamed him for keeping his cards close to the chest. Beneath their sultry, arrogant exteriors, there was no way of knowing just how trustworthy or unscrupulous the various contestants here could be.

“Hmm, if personal questions won't do it for you guys, how about some kinky 'what if's? If you cold fuck or be fucked by anyone in this room, who would you choose, and why?” Irene left her own question unanswered, for now, but her sultry gaze in Sabine's direction would alert the Brazilian that her gorgeous body had earned her a not-so-secret admirer.

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:34 am

The silver-haired man locked his eyes with Melissa's as she leaned forward and returned his facetious tone by keeping her same cool, powerful demeanor and even laid on the suggestiveness of her words a little more forward. The left side of his mouth opened up in a half-grin.

"Oh, of course I know what you are asking that I tell you. Now I've never been one to talk too much in the ring. So the sweet-talking is out of the question, but I would be more than glad to let my actions take care of the work. Just look at my match with Miss Giordiani," he leaned back as he reminisced on the match. "We went rather back-and-forth in that match until things started getting...heated." That dumb grin perpetuated itself. "I got her into some rather fun positions for your fans to enjoy as I made that Amazon cum. Of course, the 8-sided ring certainly helped me learn a few new fun tricks that I'd love to modify to use here on those powerful women you allude to. Sure, I know they'll probably be tough to please, but that's what makes it fun... and why I'll have to hold them still."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:20 pm

Melissa made a faint little chuckle sound at the back of her throat without opening her mouth, after observing Max for a moment or two longer, she slipped back away from the provocatively close position.

"A very thorough answer dearie... Yes, I am aware of your little run in with Ms. Giordanni," She said starting to glide back around towards the door, bring their meeting gradually to a close "...I even recall that Ms. Garcia had to bring the match to an end, saving your... How do you call it? Your hammer... from suffering too much damage and having to be retooled.."

She turned and smiled sweetly to him despite the subtle taunt or jibe at his expense

"Well Mr. Edison, I will be making my decision on the challenges once I have seen all the applicants and had to consider... You can expect to receive communication from one of my assistances when that time arrives."

"Wouldn't that make her... Mrs. Popular...?" He smirked, shrugging with her up out at his sides "As Mr. Popular... I think I could live with that.." He said as he gave Sabine a good eyeing up, particularly around the chest area.. Irene continued on to ask an almost "icebreaker" -esque question... If asking someone who they'd rather fuck could be considered a way to lower social anxiety. All things considered though, present company probably didn't find such a question inappropriate or awkward.

"Hmm... Well.. Can't we be greedy?"
Leo said, giving Irene a similar looking over that he had gifted Sabine with "I mean, considering the challenges ahead... The chances are that we could end up in a handicap match together... heh, if that's what old Melissa demands... Then I say 'challenge accepted'."

Spotlight
characters:
Hentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 13 ELZuoMvHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 13 OG5hnuaHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 13 Cg3CzYmHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 13 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:35 am

As Irene's lurid question went live, her heart palpitated a bit. It was a very forward question, no doubt, but she felt the promiscuous attitude was warranted here. This contest was all about fucking and wrestling, and while she was surrounded by kindred spirits, Irene wanted to speak frankly about the former. Leo didn't seem to mind it, raising the stakes with his answer as he eyed Sabine's body, and hers.

“Well, if I got to choose my opponents, I'd like you and Sabine more than anyone else. You're two of the most erotic people I've met here, and it'd make my bucket list to fight you both at some point or another, no matter how rough it turns out to be.”

Irene had left Leon's name out of her list. She didn't want to give him the cold shoulder after the passionate night they'd shared together, so she decided to point something else out. “If I got to team up on someone, I'd want Leon as my partner. He and I already have some experience with each other, both in and out of the ring.”

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Thu Dec 10, 2015 12:49 pm

Maxwell was feeling rather proud of himself and his response to the Tension GM. As she walked towards the door, the silver-haired man stood up and turned with Ms. Seller's body position. Then his eyes went wide as if he had been punched in the gut. He had certainly not forgotten about that pair of chompers clamping down on his member. For the first time since walking into the office, it seemed like Michelle had gotten to him.

"Well, err, yeah..." Max was a bit speechless as he tried to suppress that sensation. That stupid grin on his face had turned upside down into a scowl. After about 5 seconds of standing and stammering, he shook his head side-to-side as if to snap out of it. His hands grabbed his suit coat and tie, straightened them out, and pushed in his chair to the desk. "Well played, Ms. Sellers. I shall not forget this," he said with a half grin and a glint in his eye as his feet took him to the office door.

As he walked into the lobby, Max seemed to flip a switch to forget what just happened and re-entered, smiling and excited. "What's up, my fellow victims?! Did you miss me?" he asked in a bombastic fashion as he walked towards the group.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:11 pm

Melissa stood at the entrance to her office as Maxwell exited.

"Ms. Barker... If you could step through next please..." She said before reversing immediately back into the dark room

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:24 pm

Belle's ears pricked up when she heard her name called. Finally. She hopped up and gave the room a cute smile and wave before she slipped into the room and closed the door behind her.

She was all smiles as she tipped her scally cap to her boss. "Thanks fer invitin me, ma'am. Hope ya don't mind me makin myself at home. This's a real fancy office ya got."

Belle plopped into her seat and kicked her feet up on the desk.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:13 pm

Leon was assessing Leo and Sabine, staking out the competition was always a wise decision. Even if the Frenchman admitted that part of the fun was sometimes going in blind and winging it, which was certainly how he liked to carry himself in the ring. Mr La Rouge made a mental note to call Xiao back, she was probably gonna pester him for something and making sure he wasn't turning his parents into Grandparents.

He felt a little sad though that Irene stated she liked to choose Leo or Sabine as her opponent. Perhaps that kick to the head Leon executed at the apex of his match with Irene rattled her more than he thought, but then she stated she'd like the Frenchman to be a partner for her. In response he merely winked at Irene and stuck out his tongue at everyone.

Maxwell walked back in, Leon leaned back in his chair and twirled the strands of his blonde hair that covered his left eye out of habit. He did smirk though and said "Well? Did you make a good impression?"

Back to top Go down

Post by kerflubble Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:50 am

Sabine raised an eyebrow at Irene as Belle was called up for her round of interrogation, the scientist girl had spent more time with Leo and Leon that she didn't know that she swung both ways. Well that was an interesting turn of events. "Don't worry~" she purred "I can be gentle for you..." the sultry Brazilian offered as she closed in on Irene, pushing herself close up "maybe even a bit of practice beforehand~"

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next