by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 162 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 162 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hentai rebirth (open thread)

+6
IndigoDragon
Serpon
Deus001
Teenwrestler
kerflubble
Kelsea
10 posters

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

Hentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 14 Empty Re: Hentai rebirth (open thread)

Post by Kelsea Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:40 pm

"You seem to already have done dearie.." Melissa responded when Belle asked if she could make herself comfortable... She was somewhat lucky that Melissa saw the office as something more of a prison rather than a haven, else she might have already found herself on the wrong side of a 3 on 1 handicap match... The GM of Tension glided back over towards the other side of her desk.

"You seem rather sure of yourself.. considering the circumstances.."

Spotlight
characters:
Hentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 14 ELZuoMvHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 14 OG5hnuaHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 14 Cg3CzYmHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 14 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:27 pm

Belle just kept grinning as Melissa spoke. "Belle B. Barker's always sure'a herself, ma'am. Why shouldn't I be?" Belle said with a wink at the GM.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:33 pm

"Oh many reasons dearie..." Melissa chimed nonchalantly, she moved to the balcony sliding doors to look out on the city as she slide her index and middle finger delicately through the front blonde strands of her hair, moving them to one side before turning to face Belle again

"Being new to Tension and applying to an event that could lead to a title can nerve racking... as the GM I tend to intimidate people on the roster whether I mean to or not...
Oh and history has proven that associates of Mr. Gastin have struggled to get on well with me; you have quite the vested interest in him, do you not?"

Spotlight
characters:
Hentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 14 ELZuoMvHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 14 OG5hnuaHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 14 Cg3CzYmHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 14 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:37 pm

Belle laughed softly at Melissa's words. she knew what the woman was trying to do, but Belle wasn't the sort to be intimidated and she really didn't believe Melissa was going to fire her. As long as she kept her on the roster, Bell didn't care what else she threw at her. Her confidence continued to brim.

"Naw, I ain't nervous. Belle B. Barker don't get nervous." She said. "I saw the competition that signed up and I wasn't all that impressed. Cept fer maybe that gal flashin her titties. She could be fun... but y'all ain't gotta problem with that sorta thing even up here in the fancy part of the place? Thought you stuffy executive types would have a hairy cow if someone didn't show up in their Sunday best ta meet ya!"

Belle then raised her eyebrows at Melissa. "Clyde? Yeah. I'm gonna make that buckin bronco mine one a these days." She said as her eyes seemed to take on a bit of a maniacal quality. "Even if I gotta drag him back ta Oklahoma kickin an screamin!" Belle laughed. "I heard about how ya ain't too fond of him. Do ya think that if ya put me in the ring with him, I'd be shy about it? If ya want Clyde T. Gastin whooped, there ain't any better gal out there ta do it than me, so I wouldn't worry about that." Belle said and winked at Melissa.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:44 pm

"Oh you're serious about him..?" Melissa said, a slight sly smile tugging at the corner of her lips "How delightful..." Melissa started to walk over towards a set of counters off to one side, opening a bottle of spring and pouring it into a small glass

"I could put you in a match with him of course... I'm sure a nice long match between the two of you could be rather..." She turned to face Belle "...heated..." she took a measured sip from her glass

"Tell me Ms. Barker, say I was to ask you to do a few certain things..." She spoke slowly, the sudden change in topic obviously not just a coincidence "Would you be the kind of woman to do so?"

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:41 am

"Course I am. He's the reason I'm even here." She said, not batting an eye. She let the rest of Melissa's words pass without letting her smile fade.

"You tell me ta jump, and I'll ask how high. I know what I'm here for, but I am still a wrassler. I still want all that gold round my waist and I ain't no fool. Opportunities come from knowin the right people and I know yer the right kinda people. You want Belle B. Barker ta do somethin, she's gonna do it no problem!"

She then eyed Melissa as she took a drink of water. "An don't worry. If it's clean er dirty, I can handle it. I've learned how ta make things work and I don't mind rollin in a bit a mud ta do it. I come from the country, I ain't some dainty princess."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:50 pm

Melissa made a slight humming noise at the back of her throat without parting her lips... Belle was quite agreeable to Melissa little theoretical proposal without hearing too much of just what might be asked of her... Interesting... Although her asking probably wouldn't have led to the blue haired girl being any more enlightened as to what Melissa had in mind.

"Ah but if you had heard that I am not too fond of your beloved Mr. Gastin... Why would you wish to do anything that I say?"

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:45 am

Belle shook her head and pressed her palm against her forehead. Either Melissa thought Belle was stupid or Melissa herself was stupid and Belle knew that of the two of them, Melissa most certainly had more brains.

"I thought I told ya." She said. "If ya need me ta beat up Clyde T. Gastin, I ain't got no problem with that. Whatever grudge ya got against him ain't gonna affect how I feel er act about him one way er another. My affection fer him runs deeper than some silly ol grudge. I know I'll haveta knock him around a lot to get it through his thick skull how serious I am."

Belle looked at Melissa. "I know I ain't the brightest bulb in the box, but I speak pretty plainly. Whatever ya want me ta do, I ain't got no problem doin it. Does it really matter why I ain't gotta problem, ma'am?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:53 pm

Although Belle didn't quite take the question how Melissa had expected her to, the answer and her previous comments exposed certain traits within Belle that left Melissa wondering if she was actually worse for him then Mercy was...

How delightful indeed...

"Beating someone up and opposing them are not necessarily mutually inclusive dearie.." She said, giving Belle a fond smile

"But in answer to your question.... no, it matters not." She let out a sigh and put down her glass, starting to move towards the office door.
"Unfortunately time is running short yet again... I believe I know what I need to know though... for now..." Which was funny because in this meeting she hadn't really asked Belle any actual questions about the Hentai challenge

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:29 am

Despite her casual attitude toward sex, Irene was about as shy as any cloistered college girl when it came to meeting new people. When Sabine took notice of her mention and moved closer, the science girl felt her cheeks burning red. The Brazilian woman was absolutely gorgeous, from her eyes to her toes...and in between were those breasts of hers, hovering in Irene's face mere inches away.

Twitching slightly with nervous anticipation, Irene decided that she may as well wear her shyness on her sleeve...for now. As long as Melissa wasn't in the room, Irene wasn't afraid to let Sabine know just how enthralled she was by the woman standing before her.

“Oh my...that sounds delightful, Sabine,” Irene cooed, batting her eyelashes as her body scooched forward in her seat, closing the already small gap between them by a couple of inches. “I fear that Melissa will pull my number soon, since all the others have been interviewed already. There's little time in the here and now for us to practice much...but I'm all yours for the few moments we have.” Irene smirked at the end of her question, being quite open-ended as to what Sabine could do next.

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next