Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 169 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 169 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hentai rebirth (open thread)

+6
IndigoDragon
Serpon
Deus001
Teenwrestler
kerflubble
Kelsea
10 posters

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

Hentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 8 Empty Re: Hentai rebirth (open thread)

Post by kerflubble Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:49 pm

All in all, that meeting could have gone worse. It could have gone better, but Melissa was a busy woman and probably shouldn't be wearing herself out with Sabine when there's so many people to go through still. With smile and a wink, the Brazilian practically backflipped her way out of the chair before strutting to the door.

"Miss me?" She asked as she slipped through, back onto her old chair as she leaned into Maxwell "I wouldn't mind... business for me is finished, I could do with some pleasure."

Tina Armstrong (Face) Blue-Eyed Superstar
Yelena Turova (Face) Crushing Powerhouse
Pantha (Face) Pride of the Jungle
Anna Silver (Face) Ardent Angel
The Green Empire The Empress & Imperial Guard.
Mara Jingfei (Face) Amethyst Dancer
kerflubble
kerflubble

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:21 pm

"Don't know what you're talking about, I don't leave my feet 'less I want a girl to sweep me off them..." He said to Max "And that opportunity is quite available ladies"

At that point the office door opened again, Melissa stood at the doorway..

"Mr. La Rouge, if you could step through please."
She spoke before going back into her office

Spotlight
characters:
Hentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 8 ELZuoMvHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 8 OG5hnuaHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 8 Cg3CzYmHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 8 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwyndolin Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:38 pm

Irene's senses picked up as she heard Leon's name being spoken by the general manager. It was his turn to shine, and Irene was confident that he would leave a good impression on her. Unfortunately, his call came before Irene could share her little story with him. Hopefully it wouldn't weigh on his mind while he was being interviewed.

“Darn. I guess story time will have to wait,” Irene said. Patting his shoulder, Irene gave Leon a warm schoolgirl smile to reassure him that everything was alright. “Knock 'em dead, Leon.”

Once she had said her piece to Leon, she turned her attention to the wider room, and its denizens. “I'll pass on the alcohol,” she said, waving a hand at the strange man offering the drinks.

Character Profiles:

Caroline Brookes - Friction exclusive, meant for lighter matches

Faheema Salih - Friction exclusive, meant for rougher matches

Ashley Anderson - Tension exclusive, meant for tougher opponents

Irene Inger - Retired, awaiting a potential character rework
Gwyndolin
Gwyndolin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:00 pm

Leon was prepared to hear Irene tell all, it wasn't something he had an erotic interest in. But it would certainly serve to pass the time, out of all the people here the one that held Leon's attention the best was of course Ms Inger. The Frenchman was curious to see who would be around when or if the actual events got underway, but before Irene could explain her little tale. It was time, Leon was called in.

Leon smirked at Irene's words and gave her a nod, well it was time to have a word with the boss. The Frenchman would walk into the room of Melissa, his blonde hair concealing his left eye. Well it was a questioning session ahead of Leon, he compared it to being put into the principal's office.

Without a word from Leon he would sit in Melissa's office, crossing his red leather clad legs and placing his right hand under his chin. With a wry look of interest gracing his features, he wondered what Melissa would say to him here.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:18 pm

Melissa made sure the door was closed behind him before pacing back around closer to the desk that she never really sat at.

"So deary..." She began in her usual silk spun voice "I'm sure the subject is danced around in many a conversation you have when meeting someone knew.." It was apparent that what ever subject Melissa was referring to, she was about to do the exact opposite of dance around it.

"You look distinctly and purposefully feminine... I was wondering if you preferred to be seen as a girl to others?"

Spotlight
characters:
Hentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 8 ELZuoMvHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 8 OG5hnuaHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 8 Cg3CzYmHentai rebirth (open thread) - Page 8 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:52 pm

Max couldn't help but give off his large, creepy smile as he waited for the room to give him and Leo an answer. The grin diminished to a normal one, though, as he heard the office door open once more. His ears were attentive, hoping he could stay in the waiting room a little longer. An internal sigh was audible in only his mind as Melissa called in Leon, who his eyes watched as the blonde man walked towards the office. They would dart back around with Maxwell's head slightly turning towards the Brazilian who was enticing him with teasing words.

"Miss you? I thought that I was going to miss out on enjoying your company yet again," he responded to Sabine, wondering if she even knew what he was alluding to. His attention turned to the schoolgirl waiving off his offer of the booze. "That's all right. I wouldn't want your first taste of alcohol be ruined by A LACK OF GLASSES!" he teased while raising his voice as if scolding the unresponsive assistants. "I guess we'll just have to share like we're all mad men," he stated to nobody in particular before taking a swig from the flask.

The firewater slid down his throat like the Irish booze had done many times before. It was Jameson, one of his go-to whiskeys. His lips smacked as he gave a refreshed sigh before holding it out to Sabine with a grin back on his face. "I know it's ladies first, but I've been itching for that since walking into this place." He would give a sideways glance at Leo, wondering how loverboy would respond to his less than elegant attempts to keep the attention of the Brazilian. If all failed, there was still that woman with the southern drawl who hadn't made a peep since making her rather energetic entrance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:06 pm

Leon was wondering what could occur here, he hadn't actually met the boss of Tension now that he thought on it. It was done through various agents and employees, at the time it mattered little to Leon. Now though, here in the office of the boss. Yeah it felt like the principal's office, a place the young man wasn't entirely a stranger to in the past.

Mr La Rouge waited quietly, to see what Melissa had to say to the Frenchman. A nice voice, charming to the uninitiated. But Leon held his breath as she spoke, a mixture of politeness and curiosity. Leon had an inkling as to what Melissa would ask and that was.....

How he looked. Leon knew it, called it and expected it. Leon moved his hair so that it no longer covered his left eye, and he twirled it between his fingers. He let out a laugh and made eye contact with Melissa. "Ah Mademoiselle, the answer is simple. It is a common yet effective prank, indeed I've lost count by how many times I have fooled others with my delightful hair and nails~ It is fun while it lasts, and I always go where there is fun to be had. Not a dull moment so far too...." Leon said in his voice, tinted with a light French tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:55 pm

"Mademoiselle?" Melissa said with a look of mild amusement.

"I would have thought 'madame' would be more appropriate.. Married or not.." She leisurely swiped her index finger over the top of her main table, it was as clean as new like everything else in the room... Too new even.

"So... You are saying that you do not actually prefer the femininity of your form? you just dress in this manner for a few.. cheap laughs at someone else's expense?"

Nina gave Max a look that was almost like a polite roll of the eyes.

"Don't say I didn't warn you..."
She said getting up from her desk and going over to a set of cupboards along the wall and what appeared to be a refrigerator down below. "Just what was it that you wanted?"

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:11 pm

Leon had a feeling that this Melissa woman was trying to assess him, analyse him so to speak. Well no matter, Leon was only here because it amused him. And his little addressing of Melissa was for the heck of it, that was behind a lot of the stuff the Frenchman did. Life was for living and having fun, nothing more.

And it seemed like Melissa was going to make another probing at Leon's manner of dress, to be honest Leon did admire the openness that Melissa was with her questioning. Most didn't bother after having sussed Leon out, but the Frenchman wouldn't state that to her. She didn't need to know that.

Leon leans back in the chair, his hands together like the manner of Mr Burns. His black painted nails shining in the room's lighting, he would then say "Why yes, I find it quite funny indeed~ Life is about enjoying oneself, and sometimes I like to derive my enjoyment from others with good or bad intentions. This hentai title thing sounds like a good chance to enjoy myself too, the only reason I am here in Tension is to seek fun and thrills. Nothing more." a wry smirk gracing his lips as he did so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:06 am

"And there I was thinking that perhaps a man actually understood the many ways femininity is superior over masculinity..." She sighed, almost as if she didn't get the answer she was hoping for but yet still her slightly ominous smile remained.

"So in this thrill seeking mind of yours deary... what would you consider to be a 'fun' hentai challenge?"

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next