Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 81 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Erin Suzuki

Go down

Erin Suzuki Empty Erin Suzuki

Post by Kelsea Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:04 pm

Erin Suzuki

Erin Suzuki ELZuoMv

Name: Erin Suzuki
Eyes: Lavender/grey
Hair: Black (occasionally dyed lavender)
Height: 5"2
Weight: 104lbs
Nationality: Japanese

Alignment: Face/tweener - Erin is closer to being a face then a heel, the fan's love her and she is good natured. Sometimes she'll skirt the line though and do some heelish stunts, although most of them stunts only are meant to humiliate rather then cause excessive pain.

Tactics and style grappling/submission wrestler: Erin has adapted from being solely a submission wrestler, but still likes to get up close and personal. She’ll use grapples (and throws on opponents the same size as her) if she gets the chances she’ll also take her opponent down to the mats with her where can use her submission holds

Preferred match: standard matches and water sports match

Favoured moves: Prefers up close and personal moves, grappling

Finishing move/s: "Body Heat" this is a floored headlock (front to front, usually with Erin on her back), she'll wrap her body close to her opponent and press her crotch up to her opponents. Can also be turned quite easily into a hentai finisher

"Wet dreams" Erin gets her opponent on the mat on their back and climbs on top of them. She'll then apply a sleeper hold, but from the front (her right arm placed against her opponents throat and the left arm cupping around the back of their head to pull them up into the other arm). Like a normal sleeper, the hold can concentrate on cutting off blood circulation or choke the victim.. Erin prefers to press against the vein rather then choke because it seems less violent and the victim just gradually drifts off. Some times to apply pressure to the hold, Erin has to rock back and forth which gives the impression that she is humping them.

Entrance music: "Mysterious times" by SASH https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMS-QUwpzS8

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Personality: Erin is a kind and friendly introverted girl, she’s has been on her lonesome since a very early age and so is quite use to having just herself as company. She usually doesn't like being mean, although sometimes if she is feeling like it she might tease others sexually during matches.

She isn't particularly violent for a wrestler, she much prefers the close body contact that comes into play in wrestling matches (as aposed to using strikes for example). However, despite being really into submission style, strangely enough she can sometimes become embarrassed by the closeness she craves. When she is in the ring, she usually tips towards the extrovert camp on the scale and in her matches she'll become very cuddly and clingy.

Past: As an orphan in Osaka, Japan; Erin's past has always been very lonely.. no real family to call her own… At a young age she was so shy that she barely said more then a couple of syllables at a time to others, her social awkwardness severely hampering her chances at get close to other or making many friends… Most of the other kids her age tended to think she was a bit weird and so avoided her. She became more communicative during her teens, but even then she was behind the social learning curve at a time when others were starting to date and show interest in the opposite sex... As a result, she didn’t really get into any romantic entanglements… Not that she didn’t want to, the problem was that she now felt more comfortable being by herself even if she wanted to love and attention of others.

Most of her eduction was self-taught, seems she wasn’t hanging out with friends too much, she spent most of her days in the library and turned into a quiet bookworm. She didn’t do all too well in school, but was still very knowledge and intelligent simply due to the amount she read.

As she got into her late teens, a headhunter that was looking for cute young girls to fill a wrestling federation came around. Of all the girls, he took an interest in Erin. Erin was not so naïve as to not notice how shady this guy seemed, but Erin (perhaps falsely) didn’t think she’d be able to integrate into society under normal circumstances. She took the opportunity, which lead her to a small wrestling circuit. Normally she would have shied away from the close physical contact that happens during wrestling, but she found that with the excuse that she *had* to wrestle as part of her new contract, she had an excuse to get close to people and even experiment with her sexuality… Because she didn’t have a choice but to do so.

She took initially to close quarters submission style wrestling and quickly caught the eyes of others which made a push for her to be promoted from the small circuit onto its parent show… AFW

Attire: For wet and message matches, Erin wears a dark blue skin tight schoolgirl swimsuit. For standard matches she wears a white variation of a short qipao dress with a black floral design and black mesh net frills at the side
Special note: Smells of lavender

---------------------------------

Erin's Blog

How Hentai are you: ♥♥♥ I'm still shy to hentai stuff, but not as shy as others... I'm willing to do some of this stuff that makes other kawaii's blush and squeal and am learning every day to get better.

Wins: 5
Losses: 11
Draws: 1

Spoiler:

**If there are any matches I have left out or corrections on these, please inform me

Championship belt history:
None

Friends/Allies:
None

Rivals:
None

Enemies:
None

Crushes:
Natalia ♥♥
(1 heart indicates a minor but notable attraction, 3 indicates a large soft spot for the person, 5 indicates love or infatuation)

The Erin Experience

Erin Suzuki vs. Lusia
Erin Suzuki vs Lusia Gandera 2
Erin Suzuki v Ruka & Lisa "East Meets West" *YIM Match*
Elly "Red Gem" Mikami vs. Erin Suzuki *Incomplete*
Erin Suzuki v Sarah Ashcole
Erin Suzuki vs. La Gatita Violeta
Erin Suzuki vs. Makita Shouko *Incomplete*
Erin Suzuki vs. Natalia The Dream
The Queen of Brawl's Protege *Spar*
Swimsuit Battle: Erin vs Ai
Erin Suzuki vs. Valentina Cousins *Ongoing*