Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

That Old Familiar Place...

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

That Old Familiar Place... - Page 2 Empty Re: That Old Familiar Place...

Post by Tatyina Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:28 pm

Mamouru raised his eyebrow at Ami's words. "Oh?" He asked curiously. "And what are your imperfections, Ami-chan?" He said, teasing her and going as familiar as he could in contrast to how formal he had just been. "Would you even be willing to admit them?" He asked, knowing the girl had a bit of an ego. Either way he wouldn't mind.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:49 pm

Alaina was leaving the gym, having dropped off some forms to finalize her match with Gwendolyn. Since her loss to Ace it velt like she was losing both inside and outside the ring. Alaina was doing her best to focus it all into a newfound drive to succeed. She had to for herself, and for everyone working to make her better.

As she rounded the corner, she saw a reason for much of her turmoil... Mamouru Higurashi. Sitting with a hated rival Ami Takeuchi. Alaina continued to approach dumb founded. Then she heard it....

"Ami-chan? She's fucking A-chan?! Did you hook up with her because you knew how much it would drive me nuts? I can't believe you!" Alaina shouted as she glared at him and Ami.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:08 pm

Ami and Mamouru were busy chatting, to the unsuspecting spectator it looked like a young couple busy in their own love life but in truth it was nothing just a friendly, yet flirty, chat. It was harmless flirting....until someone showed up near to their table.

"Whoaa, w-what the heck is going on here? what are YOU doing here" Ami said as she got up from her chair and raised her eyebrow at Alaina, who seemed to be quite agitated at the fact that these two were talking. Ami didnt know the whole story but she figured Alaina was probably jealous that her ex was talking to a gorgeous model such as Ami. " A-chan? what the hell are you on about now you moron?" she hissed at Alaina.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:59 am

Mamouru balked at Alaina's sudden appearance and accusation. He obviously knew that Ami wasn't the one who Alaina was thinking of but it didn't seem to stop Alaina from jumping to conclusions. He couldn't blame her, but her outburst was a little ridiculous.

He stepped next to Ami and looked at Alaina. "Alaina-chan." He said, holding out his palm at her. "That doesn't even make any sense! Think about what you're saying before you make harsh accusations!" He tried to calm the situation down. "I wouldn't sleep with Ami-chan for that reason!" Mamouru said, forgetting to be more formal with his companion.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Mar 10, 2015 10:05 pm

Alaina shook her head as Mamouru spoke. "I want to believe you, I really do. But you are also fhe same guy who, y your own admission cheated on me! I loved you Mamouru. What I felt for you was different than anything I felt for a guy before. I would have done anything for you, and anything with you."

Alaina did her best to fight back tears. The same feelings she fought with at the party were swirling around and rising up once more. "A-chan and Ami-chan is too much to be a coincidence.... especially when you are telling her how flawless she is." Alaina turned away to wipe her eyes for a moment. She couldn't take seeing Mamouru with Ami of all people. "I can now see exactly what I really meant to you.... I existed for your sexual gratification. Ami good luck, I hope ypu find the happiness with him that I thought I would."

Alaina gave them one last look of dejection before turning and beginning to walk away.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Mar 12, 2015 1:37 pm

Ami pouted and moved her lips to the right side of her mouth and raised both eyebrows. She had no idea what she had gotten her self into, she cant even have a decent conversation with someone without one of her rivals busting in and making a big scene out of it. Frankly, Ami was pissed off!

She then looked at Mamouru, giving him a glare as well to what he mentioned about not sleeping with her for some reason. Although she was understanding due to the pressure he was in, so she chose to ignore that comment...for now.

"Well...I AM FLAWLESS, he was only telling the truth. Plus, dont be a whiny, crybaby bitch Alaina. I am not A-CHAN alright, why dont you stop making a scene. Stop embarrassing yourself and MORE FRANKLY stop embarrassing MEshe said, stomping her foot on the floor while glaring at Alaina's eyes.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:29 am

Alaina shook her head at Ami. "You realy think I am going to believe it was all a coincidence? All while you two appeared to be plenty cozy together?!"

Between her recent in-ring struggles and this breakup, Alaina just wasn't her usual cheerful self. Normally she wouldn't cause such a scene, but right now she didn't care. "I can't believe I thought you wouldn't screw around behind my back..." Alaina said before turning to Ami. "You know what? You are right, I was stupid! Stupid for thinking that I was anything more than just another woman for him to stick his dick in!"

With that, Alaina shook her head and turned away, hiding the fact that her eyes were tearing up as she began to walk away from whag she perceived to be a happy couple.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:56 am

Mamouru watched as Alaina stormed off and looked at Ami. "I'm sorry... Ami-chan." Mamouru said. "We did break up recently and, unfortunately, I did tell her that I was sleeping around. She thought you were one of the girls. I'm sorry that she didn't believe me but I wouldn't expect her to." Mamouru turned his head. "After all... I did... lie to her..." He said, tilting his head a bit.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:41 pm

Ami tried to calm her self, with all the recent trouble she had gotten her self into- including fights with Alaina,Cecilia and Belinda, she too needed to cool off. The supermodel looked on as Alaina turned around, the sobbing in her voice was quite evident as her eyes were filled up with tears.

Ami sighed as she felt a little bad about the situation, it seemed that Alaina really loved Mamouru and this heartbreak was really effecting her. After a while Alaina stormed off and it was only Mamouru and Ami left. Mamouru tried to explain the situation to Ami, the supermodel rubbed her chin and tried to understand what exactly just happened.

"Ohh, I see. Well, give it some time...perhaps things will get better? I dont know why you slept with other girls while claiming to be in love with her....we all have our reasons, I'm sure you did to. Also, I'm not saying what you did was a GOOD thing, I'm just saying you did had reasons, but....atleast you told her the truth, you came clean. So....whats your situation from here on now? she said, being more serious than before.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:50 am

"No." Mamouru said seriously. "I didn't sleep with any other girls while I was with her, Ami-chan." He said and looked up at the supermodel. "I used to sleep with girls all the time. I didn't really care. The old me would probably be in your bedroom tonight." He said, almost casually. "But I have tried hard for a while not to be so... casual with my relationships. Even more so now. I broke up with Alaina because I had no choice. Not because I didn't love her."

Mamouru swallowed hard. "You see... I couldn't really have a girlfriend... once I got married..."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next