by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 228 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 226 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tara Kwan Vs Kyoko Akan - Debut Match With A Familiar Face!

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Tara Kwan Vs Kyoko Akan - Debut Match With A Familiar Face! Empty Tara Kwan Vs Kyoko Akan - Debut Match With A Familiar Face!

Post by scorn53 Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:57 am

Standard Match

Finally, tonight was Tara Kwan's night. Ever since landing into AFW, the cocky young Korean girl was somewhat overly picky about her selection of foes who would be doing her the grand honour of helping her make her world wide wrestling debut in AFW. The selection process had been somewhat exhausting; her choice of foe simply had to fit the image the Korean Secret had in her head, completely something of a lengthy game of Goldilocks given that her foe couldn't be too big, too small, too strong, or too fast. She didn't want a pushover, to say the least, nor did she particularly feel like making herself known by being slaughtered by some seven foot monster with a chip on her shoulder. After all, Tara wanted to not only demonstrate her typical wrestling skill, but perhaps demonstrate her somewhat, unique, personality. Somehow, for reasons unknown, the plucky rookie had finally set on an opponent, after what felt to be years of deliberation.

Kyoko Akan. The Belly Queen.

Tara herself simply couldn't put her finger upon why she jumped at the chance to debut against the aforementioned woman. Kyoko was certainly no pushover; the Belly Queen having already built herself something of a reputation women years in the business would of killed to have gained. There was simply, something, about Kyoko which had made the Belly Queen a must-know in the mind of the rookie Korean. And a debut seemed a fitting time as ever to make such introductions. Sooner rather than later, Tara figured.

The speakers already making their rounds, filling the arena with what could only be described as 'offensively catchy' K-Pop, a flicker of lights and a somewhat dramatic use of smoke and flash would allude to the Korean Secrets entrance, who had already appeared on the ramp clad in her now standard wrestling attire.

Spoiler:

Clad in a tight fitting drab-coloured bikini, matching hat, and massive smile, the rookie had already begun her joy-filled prancing down the entrance ramp, hands in the air with a peace sign already shining from her fingers. Her descent was quick; the debuting star quickly making a slide of sorts under the bottom rope before she would stand tall, raising her pose again to the crowd who had already begun to catch onto the girls enthusiasm and catchy vibes. Soon the latter would stop, as her theme was removed just as Tara began to mount the turnbuckle, keen to wave to nearly every single member of the crowd individually. She'd make no effort to hurry up such greetings; more than happy to take her time as she awaited the arrival of a woman she was somewhat overly keen to meet.

Last edited by scorn53 on Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Tara Kwan Vs Kyoko Akan - Debut Match With A Familiar Face! Empty Re: Tara Kwan Vs Kyoko Akan - Debut Match With A Familiar Face!

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:54 am

What was it with her and debut matches? Its like they didn't really care who she was being tossed off to fight against, sure it wasn't like she lost one yet but the point was to have good matches, preferably with some of the people she had seen not be the bridge to usher in the new girls. Still she was wasting her time complaining about it to herself, some of these matches could be fun so there was no time to waste deciding that this one couldn't be she just needed to focus and get out there to see which way it went.

Coming out to her usual ring attire and music she looked down at the ring where her opponent was, who had apparently insisted that they square off, and the higher ups had no problem granting it to her. Well better give her and the fans her money's worth she decided as her hands went to her hips and she presented herself to the girl as she did her usual cocky strut. sliding into the ring she raised her arm for the crowd before looking at her opponent. "Well I hope you know what your getting yourself into here newbie."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Tara Kwan Vs Kyoko Akan - Debut Match With A Familiar Face! Empty Re: Tara Kwan Vs Kyoko Akan - Debut Match With A Familiar Face!

Post by scorn53 Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:21 pm

Watching her with hawk like eyes as Kyoko made her entrance, Tara immediately latched her eyes on her foes belly given her prestigious title that was most likely self awarded, albeit not without grazing over Kyoko's noticeably busty chest. She'd simply wait in her corner as the woman somewhat now becoming renowned as a go-to for debut matches finally found her feet in the ring, Tara's posture not at all changing as Kyoko performed a cocky pose with hands to her hips.

Finally, Tara would step forward with hands lazy to her side, something of a cocky swagger to her own walk, as she'd step closer to the centre of the ring. She'd simply smile at her foes statement, simply shooting her a lewd yet taunting smile as she awaited for the bell to be rung.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:42 pm

Kyoko raised her eye as for all that was happening with this chick making her the hand picked opponent for her first match here and AFW and rather then address her in any way..she just looked at her and smiled. That was a mix of creepy and disrespectful, she expected some kind of answer for this for why she was requested but it seemed Tara just wasn't interested in any of that, which made the girl in question squint at the Korean in front of her.

"So...nothing. No answers no questions for me just that. If your thinking your in ring skills are going to clear that up your sadly mistaken. I typically don't like being ignored and the way I see it I really have no reason I cant just walk out of this match so id appreciate something." Kyoko said, aware that her demands for Tara to speak might be a bit much but was rather annoyed at recent events and wasn't in much of a mood to deal with utter silence.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:34 pm

Tara was to her own admittance, somewhat caught off-guard by the girls great initial hostility. She'd quickly halt her hands as they made their way up to a fighting posture, instead returning them to her side lazily with a curious look to her face as the bell rung.

"Wow...you seem...in a little foul of a mood..." Tara would mutter, in a sincere tone. "You sure you actually wanna help a rookie debut? I mean, I'm not really here to get ravaged by a angry belly queen when the match could wait..." She'd keep her pose in the ring as she spoke, somewhat trying to appear non-threatening whilst at the same time not backing down, even if her foe was evidently out to bark at her.

Last edited by scorn53 on Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:16 am

She could tell that her attitude had not only caught Tara off guard but made her seemingly reconsider her being here for this match. Kyoko looked at her for a second before sighing and taking a deep breathe. It seemed her foul mood showed more then she planned too.

"No I don't think that will be a problem, at least anymore of a problem then it would be already. Yeah things could be better but still I don't see me taking it all out on you..I just really don't like being ignored and to everything else it kind of slipped is all." Kyoko admitted as she tried to keep herself calm.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:03 pm

Tara would straighten up, as it appears her soon-to-be foe's honesty touched the girl somewhat, a small smile on her face. "Well...if you wanna get going, maybe this'll cheer you up. I'm not exactly after a crippling debut ya-know?" She'd purr, winking with a tongue extending from her mouth to show Kyoko she was up against the definition of playful.

Lowing her hands to her side she'd then resume a fighting stance, keen to get the match going. In an effort to suggest to her foe that she'd do the same, she'd begin to circle her foe slowly in a clockwise motion, eyes suggesting she was playful yet somewhat serious. Albeit, she wouldn't exactly be against getting to know the girl some more if Kyoko was to simply stand and debate the mood with her.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:48 pm

Kyoko looked up as Tara seemed to be ready to start, clearly back in the mood now that she knew she wouldn't be crippled in this fight. As she started to move around in an almost excited tone Kyoko backed up and started to circle around with her. Her eyes fixed on Tara's as she saw the excitement in them.

"Still didn't answer my question. Why me? Not saying I'm the most worthless wrestler here, far from it actually but they say you hand picked me, that caught my interest." she said as she continued her pattern waiting to see how Tara would operate.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:07 pm

"Well, there's a thousand women here all with about as much personality as a rice cake. You looked to be an expeption.." Tara would purr, producing something of a feint lunge at the girl, only to step twice back, resuming her circling with arms low, keen to see if Kyoko had her wits and patience about her, given that her foe started off with such a hostile attitude. It wouldn't hurt if Tara had the first small victory in her debut by landing the first hit, either.

"-and interesting. I like interesting" Again throwing something of a lewd glare at the girl, this time the debuting star would add something of a small pat to her own stomach, before her hand resumed it's stance. Apparently Tara didn't want to just test the Belly Queen's patience, but perhaps hint at testing her abs as-well!

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:34 am

Well that was something that she could work with and accept as she moved in closer but kept her motion going as she stared Tara down. Though it quickly became clear that her motives were also due to some challenge she was laying out as she patted her stomach. Oh so she was out to challenge her as well then?

"Well I can be interesting. Hope you can handle it." She said as she moved in and locked up with Tara to start things out. She intended to both feel out the rookie and try to maneuver around her to get at her back where she would have an advantage.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next