Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

That Old Familiar Place...

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

That Old Familiar Place... - Page 3 Empty Re: That Old Familiar Place...

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Mar 25, 2015 2:45 pm

This was getting more and more awkward, Ami might have been a glamorous supermodel but she never had so much drama to face in her life. This guy really was in some hot water, she would almost think that he was messed up in the head with all his problems.

"Oh....OH.....I-I see" she said,coughing a bit to clear her throat and to get some pause in the awkward moment. "You are a strange one? arent you Mamou?" she said, before innocently smiling at his direction.

"So you really did love Alaina huh? well....whatabout to the woman you are married with? Do you love her? or still....love her?" she asked him, leaning a bit on the table to plant her elbows against them while her knuckles were pressing down on her chin.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:56 pm

mamouru laughed softly at Ami's words. "Yes. I suppose I am, Ami-chan." He said simply. "I cared for her, yes." He said, answering her question. "I was trying to be a better man for her but..." He looked up at Ami. "There was a part of me that was..." Mamouru looked down and sighed. "Bored? It was hard to settle down and Alaina-chan, while I cared for her and while she was one of the nicest girls... I'm ashamed to say that maybe I had been using her as a substitute for something... someone else..."

Mamouru looked back up at Ami. "Maybe... Maybe this situation was a good thing. I have no doubt that it has changed my life deeply." He said. "And I do care for my wife. We were dating before I ever even met Alaina-chan. I was her manager first and then..."

Mamouru sighed. "Well, I guess it's hard to date and manage someone at the same time. Especially if they are related to the person you hate most in this world." He said, shrugging his shoulders. His words were almost casual.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:52 pm

Ami took a sip from her tea cup and cleared her throat after she let Mamouru finish. The poor guy had so many troubles in his life. Marriage, heartbreak, betrayal and who knows how many other troubles this guy had. This made the supermodel kind of....pity him, in a nice way.

"Hmm, maybe you should take a break from this? I mean break from managing and AFW and be more close to your wife and well....your expected child *cough*." she took another sip of tea before continuing on. "You mentioned someone you hated the most in this world? and that person being related to your wife? Ouch, that sound really harsh. Could that person be the reason that you.....stepped away from your wife?" she hummed.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:30 am

Mamouru blushed furiously when Ami mentioned the child. He hadn't explicitly said that. Ami was much smarter than she looked. He liked that. He cleared his throat to try and hide his blush. "Wrestling is my life, Ami-chan." He said. "It is all I know other than... women." He said coyly, smiling at her. "Of course I will be spending as much time as I can with my child but I need to pay the bills as well. i can't stop doing my job. Nor do i want to. Especially if women are no longer a part of my life."

"She is my wife's sister. She's the girl who ruined my whole life." He said, a little anger coming through his tone. "She cost me a chance at the only woman I ever truly loved. She hurt my family and did it with no remorse. Now..." Mamouru clenched his fist. "Now she is related to me. Now she will forever be a part of my life." He growled.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:20 pm

Ami bit the right corner of her lip as she brushed her hair back with her hands and winking at Mamouru. She then began to talk in a very slow tone "My my my...wrestling and women are the only things that you know in your life? Some men would clearly be enveous of your life and talent, Mmmhmmm" she almost cooed very casually.

She then finished up her tea and then leaned back into the chair, stretching her hands and legs before letting out a long sigh. "Soooo family drama huh? well SHE is your sister in law, perhaps you might think of patching things up....or forever live your life with hatred for your own sister in law, I'm not sure your wife would like that though" she smirked.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:25 pm

"There was a time when they should have envied me." Mamouru said with a grin. He then sighed. "Maybe I'm finally starting to grow up. Maybe this child will change me into a better man... For real."

Mamouru paused and leaned back in his seat. "I know I probably should but... I don't know." Mamouru waved his hand. "We've been talking about my life so much. What about you, ami-chan? What mischief have you been getting into?" He teased.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:44 pm

Ami nodded her head, sure she was considered to be a brat sometime but even she knew that a family would change a person entirely.Mhm that's true, lets hope so Mamou" she smiled.

Ami then let out a girlish giggle, pointing at herself "Me? Mischief? Haha! Well, you know...the usual, a couple of matches here and there. Also, the occasional gym visits....I dont nearly get into as much mischief as you do, Mamou" she winked.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:35 pm

Mamouru smiled at Ami's words. "Oh? You don't have to play coy with me, Ami-chan." Mamouru looked her over. "It's ok to have a little fun. What's next for you, career wise?" He asked. "Maybe you're in the market for a manager to help push your career to the next level? I know a good one who is looking for clients." Mamouru grinned.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:45 pm

Ami blushed a bit at his suggestion that its okay to have a little fun, she might have taken that the wrong way- if Mamouru meant what she think he meant. The man then suggested another interesting proposition, to which Ami smirked at first then she began to bite her thumb nails as she looked at Mamouru.

"Well....now that you mention it, I am looking for a manager who's been around in the managing business long enough to help me boost my career- even if its just for a match or two"she winked and giggled girlishly as she then began to fix her hair back.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:43 pm

Mamouru smiled at Ami and the cute way she seemed to accept his offer. It really was a shame he was trying to change his ways. Ami seemed like the perfect type of girl he used to date. Still, he needed to know if he could separate business and pleasure.

"It just so happens that I have been in or around the wrestling managing business my whole life. If there's anyone who is qualified, then it's most certainly me." He said with a smile. "We can do the paperwork the next time we meet up. For now... why don't we just enjoy one another's company?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next