by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

» First Taste of Loving: Willow and Maya's First Date
by Kookio Today at 5:24 am

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 5:13 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 9:28 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 91 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

That Old Familiar Place...

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

That Old Familiar Place... - Page 4 Empty Re: That Old Familiar Place...

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Apr 02, 2015 3:34 pm

Ami bit the corner of her lip while giggling at his suggestion. "Great minds think alike I suppose, I would accept nothing less than the best! and you are that guy Mamou" she said smiling at him.

"Well, well....so formal! paperwork huh? I like that but yeah, lets discuss the formalities and technicalities next time. Although, I must say....what if me and Alaina get in a match....can......can you handle that mr.manager?" she said, her mood turning from happy go lucky to a bit more serious.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Apr 02, 2015 5:46 pm

At Ami's sudden seriousness, Mamouru almost laughed. "Fortunately, or perhaps unfortunately, it wouldn't be the first time I would be managing someone against a former lover." He paused. "Nor the second..." Although Cassie didn't count. Or the third...

"If anything, it will put you in a better position to succeed. I know Alaina-chan's strengths and weaknesses and can help you prepare against that." He said and looked Ami in the eye. "Are you seeking her out, Ami-chan?" He said flashing a bit of a cruel smile at the girl. "How devious of you." He said, suddenly feeling a wave of heat pass through him. He knew she was a bad girl and his old instincts returned to him.

It wasn't a totally bad thing, either. He could see if he could fight off his urges to woo this girl and make her his. He NEEDED to be able to.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:26 pm

Ami laughed off a bit when Mamoru suggested that this scenario has popped up quite a few times already in his life. It was actually a reassuring gesture that he would not flip out on her if he were to be in Ami's corner while she wrestled one of his former lovers.

Ami then began to think for a second. "Mmmm its not that I want to specially seek her out, it's just that she seems to get in MY way alot. I just wanted you to be ready, if that ever happed, thats all" she smiled. This was indeed a very curious scenario- Mamouru had been known to mix business with pleasure and have fun around with girls while Ami had been known to be two-faced. If this were a game, you wouldnt know who is using who to further their own interests. Although for now, it was just harmless chatter and flirts between the two.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:19 pm

"If you must wrestle her, then I will do my best to prepare you in a way that you defeat her." She said. "As your manager, your career is my priority." He said genuinely. As much of a player as he had been, he always took business seriously. He wanted to be the best and, unfortunately, he was about a quarter century behind the best. He knew he had a long way to go, but he was already doing a great job, he thought.

"I'm looking forward to seeing how far we can go together, Ami-chan." Mamouru said. "Where would you like to be? Are you aiming for the top?" He asked.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:03 pm

His words reassured the supermodel, she didnt have a reason to doubt his skills otherwise because he did have a very successful managing career. She just wanted to know if he would be okay if she faced his past clients and lovers- because Ami would resort to dirty tactics, should it come that way.

"Hehe, as am I Mamou" she smiled at him before taking a moment to think. "I'm not quite so sure....I mean, I'd like to be the best ofcourse, but I would like to wait and see how things progress naturally." she explained to him.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:31 pm

"Wait and see?" Mamouru said. He turned and looked at Ami. "Ami-chan. As your new manager, let me be painfully honest. "In your present state, you are not skilled or devious enough to stand at the top of the Tension mountain. Most of the league has skill that exceed your own, often with a wide gap." He paused. "And, while I do credit your ability to manipulate a situation, as you have encountered with my brother, that will only get you so far against serious contenders."

He paused for a moment to let it sink in. "However, it is not my duty as your manager to be the bearer of bad news. If you truly desire to be at the top, then I will do my best to make it happen. However, I think there may be more realistic goals for you to accomplish if you are unable... or uninterested in, putting in the real work that would be necessary to build you into a real competitor for the World Title."

Mamouru smiled at Ami. "However, I understand your style and skill set. It would not simply be training. I would look to take advantage of your full skill set, if that is the path you desire. I am here to serve you, Ami-chan. And help you with any and all endeavors you wish to undertake."

Mamouru then lowered his head politely.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:08 pm

Ami listened to his words, normally she hates it when people criticize her but in this case she was more than willing to swallow her pride to listen to some good advice. Mamouru was a top manager and she knew it. He knew what his clients weaknesses and strengths are and worked accordingly. As for there being many other competitors being better in Tension- that was spot on. Ami would probably get teared apart if she had to fight someone like Killer King.

"Straight to the point huh? hehe....alright. So mr.Manager, what exactly are these realistic goals that you envision I can accomplish...hmmmm" she purred at him.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:02 pm

Mamouru smiled at Ami's words. "Every journey begins with small steps. Maybe one day, if you want, we can decide how to get to the top, but for now, let's just focus on enhancing your career. More wins, better matches and perhaps a shot at a slightly less prestigious belt." He said. "Let's see if you can't achieve the fame and fortune you have gotten in the modeling business, here in the wrestling world."

Mamouru then looked at Ami. "However, before we begin, I do need to know how much you really want to improve your wrestling skills. I need to know where you stand in that regard. Even if you say not at all, I'll work with you, but I must know where you stand on all counts." Mamouru looked at Ami. "Perhaps you can think about it and tomorrow we can meet up and draw the contracts up and assess where we stand?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:58 pm

Ami bit her thumb nail nervously, she knew where she stood and it wasnt that good of a place to stand, she claimed that she was better than everyone but deep down she knew that she was far from it- her humiliating loss against Cecilia was evidence of that.

However, Mamouru was very much understanding and did not want an elite superstar to train- a managers skill and talents are assessed when he manages a new talent to take them up to the top and not manage an already established star. She was embarrassed to tell him out loud where she stood but she sighed a huge sigh of relief when he stalled the answer.

"Yes, that sounds like a good idea. Well, I am done with my lunch break here. I shall see you later Mamou....stay out of trouble" she winked and blew a kiss to him before walking away.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4