Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 80 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 80 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

AV 15 Entropy Title Match: Julia Rogers (C) Vs. Alaina Sanders (C)

3 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

AV 15 Entropy Title Match: Julia Rogers (C) Vs. Alaina Sanders (C) Empty AV 15 Entropy Title Match: Julia Rogers (C) Vs. Alaina Sanders (C)

Post by Tatyina Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:06 am

Preceded by: AV 15 Hentai Title Kumia Match: Natasha Loclear(C) Vs. Sahar Abia "The Pharoah"
Followed by: AV 15 Tag Title Match: Frozen Flame Combo (C) Vs. The Morrigan

Julia Rogers(C):
AV 15 Entropy Title Match: Julia Rogers (C) Vs. Alaina Sanders (C) Julie1_zps8igugnf4

Vs.

"The Amazon" Alaina Sanders (C):
AV 15 Entropy Title Match: Julia Rogers (C) Vs. Alaina Sanders (C) 2e1c066e-763b-44b7-95c3-7e3e115bc00c_zpsosvbt67r

Match Type: Standard
Winning Condition: Pinfall, Submission or Knockout
Special Conditions:  The winner will be declared the undisputed Entropy Champion

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

AV 15 Entropy Title Match: Julia Rogers (C) Vs. Alaina Sanders (C) Empty Re: AV 15 Entropy Title Match: Julia Rogers (C) Vs. Alaina Sanders (C)

Post by LARIATO Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:28 pm

On the titantron in the arena, a video began to play, showing Alaina Sanders powerbombing Gwendolyn DuPont Bettencourt, while Julia Rogers flew through the air and splashed down onto Gwen at the same time. Alaina and Julia both hooked a leg while the ref counted to three, immediately sending them both into a state of obvious confusion. The video abruptly shifted to the arrival of Friction’s General Manager, Lukretia Von Creuzfeldt as she made the big announcement: "Miss Sanders und Miss Rogers, vell, now no one needs to vorry about choosing a contender or booking a match. It is already done. Ze two of you vill face each other at Avalanche und whoever vins vill be ze Entropy champion..." The next shot showed Julia and Alaina looking at each other as the fact that the best of friends had been pitted against each other for the Entropy Championship sunk in, and the screen briefly faded to black...

The screen then showed a brief replay of her comments in the ring just before her match with Syd. “One thing me and Alaina both understand is what this here title’s all about: Opportunity. Whether it’s an up-and-comer tryin’ to get on the map like I was...,” several quick highlights of Julia from her previous matches appeared on the screen. An over-the-top rope dive onto Gwen at SummerSplash, her moonsault off a steel cage onto Hyacinth, and the axe kick that had finished off Syd. “...a veteran lookin’ to show they’ve still got what it takes to run with the pack...,” Images of several prominent former Entropy Champions, including Akashi Tanikaze, Silver Ace, Taylor Parker and Kelly Conway appeared, before it came back to Julia with the mic. “...or anywhere in between, this belt represents opportunity for wrestlers across the roster in a way nothing else does! ...And Alaina, I know you’re watchin’ right now, and I want ya to listen real good. Very few people know as well as I how hard you’ve worked to get where ya are...” A short montage played showing Alaina pinning Silver Ace, powerbombing Gwen, gorilla press slamming Bomber Kishima, and holding up the Entropy Championship after her ladder match victory against Misaki Toyota. “But Alaina, this belt ain’t meant to be shared. There can only be one true Entropy Champion. And I love ya girl, but at Avalanche, I’m gonna show ya that that person is me...”

But then the Amazon appeared on screen, in a clip from a never before seen backstage interview. “Julia is really good, don't get me wrong. The thing is she hasn't lost and she sort of acts like she'll never lose.” A brief succession of clips showing Julia happily getting her hand raised after all of her victories, with the lone exception being her SummerSplash match, before Alaina was back on screen again. “There is no way in hell I am letting her walk out as a champ at Avalanche. If she wants to underestimate me, then my job is just that much easier. This is the biggest match of my career and I don't care how many people think Julia is the favorite. I can't possibly let this opportunity pass me by without capitalizing on it..."

The video faded out, and the crowd in Mongolia loudly cheered and applauded in clear excitement for the highly anticipated Entropy Championship match! Regretfully, Julia couldn’t see the video for herself, as a stagehand was guiding her through the backstage area, though she wasn’t headed for the curtain behind the stage. The cowgirl luchadora was clad in all her usual ring gear, complete with the mask and cowgirl boots. But she was also carrying a long black case by the handle in her right hand. As for what it was, only Julia knew for the moment. But everyone else would be finding out very soon.

Once the stagehand led her where she was going, Julia nodded to her in thanks, then set the long case down on the ground and crouched down on her knees. She opened it up, and grinned as she waited for her cue.

“It’s showtime...”

Back to top Go down

AV 15 Entropy Title Match: Julia Rogers (C) Vs. Alaina Sanders (C) Empty Re: AV 15 Entropy Title Match: Julia Rogers (C) Vs. Alaina Sanders (C)

Post by HighFly Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:18 pm

Alaina sat back in the locker room, wearing her two piece leopard print sports bra and briefs, complete with matching boots, kneepads as well as elbowpads. She was ready for this, she had to be. She looked at herself in the mirror, taking a few deep breaths to calm down. This was it: Her shot once and for all at the Entropy Championship. She probably wasn't going to have another chance after this. It was now or never. Alaina reflected on how the contention for the belt totally soured her relationship with Julia, someone she considered a sister not long ago.

Right now, that didn't matter to Alaina. That belt was everything. She was excited and anxious about her first Avalanche show. It was time for her to step up to the big time and show the entire AFW that she was for real. Not just some bimbo who got chances because she was in the dojo, not just a pretty face who couldn't wrestle, and not just some.... fake. Alaina took one last breath as she left the locker room and made her way out towards the ramp.

As soon as her music began to play the crowd let out a deafening roar, and she fed off that energy! She skipped on down from one side of the ramp to the other, high fiving fans as she went! She jumped up onto the apron, climbing in between the ropes, soaking in the crowd reaction the entire time. Alaina held her arms out and raised them up and down to further encourage the crowd noise, finally giving a little arm flex to show off her physique. She strutted around the ring, smiling at everyone before settling into a corner to wait for her former friend and current single obstacle standing between the amazonian and her first title in Japan.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:12 pm

A few moments of silence passed after Alaina’s music finally died down, before it was Julia’s turn to take the stage. But, a new song began to blast over the speakers to cue the cowgirl’s arrival! After the first several seconds of the intro to Tesla’s Modern Day Cowboy resounded through the arena, a small platform began to rise up from the center of the stage. And on it stood none other than Julia Rogers, holding a red electric guitar, while a marvelous display of colorful fireworks blasted behind her!

Though certainly not the most proficient of musicians, she’d managed to learn the simplest chords used in her new entrance music, and the crowd exploded as she played along on her guitar. Julia soon began to strut and dance her way down the ramp with a bright smile on her face as she rocked the house here in Mongolia!

Once she had come close to the ring, the masked blonde stopped playing her guitar for a moment and held the instrument up while looking out into the crowd. Dozens in the area right in front of her began shouting and holding their arms up. Julia’s eyes scanned over the fans, until she picked out a young girl in the front row. With a friendly smile the luchadora strode right over to her, then removed a black marker that had been tucked into her skirt. She popped the cap off, autographed the guitar, then handed it to the excited young girl. Christmas seemed to have come a bit early in Mongolia. And though Julia only had one autographed guitar to give away, the rest of the fans were about to be treated to a heated match between best friends turned bitter rivals.

Julia quickly rolled under the bottom rope to enter the ring, the hurried up onto the middle rope in the nearest corner. Smiling as she looked out over the massive crowd, she cupped her hands around her mouth and hollered out, “WHAT’S UP, MONGOLIA?!” while the crowd roared back in response. Only then did she finally hop down and turn to face Alaina.

Though Julia had always wrestled for her enjoyment and that of the fans, pride had been a major player in everything she’d gone through over the last several months. Ten wins, and zero losses since she’d arrived in AFW, and it had only been her rookie year. She’d fought and clawed to work her way up, including consecutive victories over the former Entropy Champion. In fact, had Alaina not decided to throw herself into the picture while Julia had still been going after Gwen, perhaps the cowgirl would already be the full-fledged, undisputed champion of the Entropy division. Yet, she’d had to settle for sharing the belt, something that had quickly created problems in what had seemed to be an unshakable friendship. Well, whatever. Tonight, Julia was going to show that those ten wins were no fluke, and that she was the rightful champion. No one in AFW had been able to defeat her yet, and she had no intention of letting that change tonight.

With a stern expression etched on her pretty, masked features, Julia strode to the center of the ring, with her eyes fixed on her foe.

“Good luck, girl. Ya just might need it.”

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:48 pm

Alaina watched Julia's grand spectacle of an entrance as her opponent made her way down to the ring.  Showoff.  Alaina knew Julia was going to come in cocky and overconfident.  She wanted nothing more than to put Julia in her place.  Alaina walked confidently to the center, standing in Julia's face only mere inches away, scowling at her former friend.

"I'm to the one who needs luck Julia?  You've never faced anyone like me, which is why you have that lovely unblemished record you flaunt."  Alaina said, tensing up her muscles.  She wanted this match to start ten minutes ago.  She read that Julia was the slight favorite to win, and took that as a big insult.  Alaina was out to prove that she was for real and that would start tonight by handing Julia her first loss all while gaining the Entropy Title all to herself.

"Standing at 5'8'' and weighing in at 157 pounds hailing from San Diego, California.... Entropy co-champion 'Amazon' Alaina Sanders!"  The ring announcer called as Alaina raised her arms in the air and did a little strut around the ring, taking in a loud burst of cheers from the crowd.  Both women were popular and to Alaina it seemed like roughly half the crowd were rabidly in the amazons corner!  After her quick trip around the ring, she returned to face Julia, crossing her arms and showing off their impressive size and sculpted look.  Alaina grinned as she looked at Julia, waiting to see what reaction she would get from the Mongolian crowd...

Last edited by HighFly on Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:06 am

“Excuse me?” Julia said, chuckling and raising an eyebrow at Alaina’s comment. “Guess ya already forgot ‘bout me pinning ya just a couple weeks ago. And like I said then, that was only a taste of what you’re gonna get tonight.” The cowgirl had taken more than a little flack recently for her “overconfidence,” and not just form Alaina. But was the Amazon any different? Not at all. As insulting as Alaina found it to be the underdog tonight, Julia wasn’t any more flattered by the girl seemingly thinking that defeating luchadora tonight would be a cakewalk, even despite the list of more than capable and talented opponents she’d emerged victorious against. The current Hardcore Champion, River Styxx. Domino, one of the most skilled wrestlers in Tension. Gwendolyn DuPont Bettencourt, the former champ and a woman Alaina had never successfully pinned on her own. The list went on, and each name on it gave Julia all the reason in the world to believe she had what it took to emerge victorious tonight.

Julia’s eyes stayed on Alaina when the girl’s name was announced, watching her strut around before coming right back to the center again to show off her muscles. But the cowgirl didn’t flinch; she didn’t back down; she wasn’t intimidated. Sure, Alaina was bigger and stronger. But size doesn’t matter much when you’re exhausted, and laying flat on your back. And that’s exactly where Julia planned to have her by the end of this one.

“And her opponent... From Albuquerque, New Mexico, standing at 5’7”, weighing in at 135 lbs...... Entropy Co-Champion... ‘La Vaquera,’ JULIA ROGERS!!!!” As her name was announced, Julia turned and took a running leap onto the middle rope of the corner, smiling as she threw both index fingers skyward while a thunderous roar of cheers rained in. Once it died down, she hopped down and turned back to face Alaina again, stretching her arms and legs out a bit as she waited for this thing to finally get started. Her eyes carefully observed the Amazon’s every move. And then, the bell finally rang.

Ding ding ding!

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:12 pm

Alaina listened to the crowd cheer on the luchadora, which wasn't surprising. Normally Alaina was all about pleasing the crowd, and doing little things for them because if it weren't for them no one on the roster could do this for a living. However, today she was making it a point to send half of them, maybe more, home disappointed by standing victorious over Julia tonight.

Finally. The ringing bell was like a release for Alaina. She was being held back, restrained by the match not starting. Now, she was set free. Alaina screamed and rushed forward right at Julia, intent on grappling with her! If Alaina could corner Julia, slow down that zippy high flyer and keep her grounded that was by far the best way to win this match. According to a lot of people it was the only way Alaina had any shot at Julia.

There was no way Alaina could allow herself to lose, not tonight. She moved in, trying to stay low and grab Julia in a lockup to kick things off!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:58 pm

It wasn’t much of a surprise to Julia when her foe quickly came rushing right at her once the bell rang. She knew just how much Alaina had been waiting for this, and how much the Alaina wanted to kick her ass. But of course, the cowgirl had no intention of sitting still and letting that happen. Alaina letting her emotions get the best of her had played a big role in Julia getting the better of her in their recent tag match against each other, and it seemed the stage was setting itself for a potential repeat of that night.

Julia jolted forward too, though only just enough to put a decent amount of distance between her back and the corner, just in case she needed room for a quick retreat. She quickly shifted from right to left, as if making Alaina try to guess which way she’d try to scurry off. But once the bigger girl lunged out to try to grab her, Julia took a quick sidestep to the right while reaching out to grab Alaina’s left wrist. Quickly she’d step under it and twist the strong limb around to apply a simple wristlock. Nothing flashy, not just yet anyway. But it was good positioning that gave her lots of transition options, all depending on how Alaina reacted.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Tue Dec 22, 2015 11:12 pm

Alaina's eyes widened as she was unable to make contact with Julia. She felt Julia grab and turn her wrist, showing off her speed and technical prowess with a simple but effective move. Simple, but effective. "Ngh.. damn!" Alaina cursed as she slapped at her shoulder trying to look back at Julia. She knew Julia came ready to win, just like Alaina. Julia wasn't undefeated for no reason either. Alaina didn't expect anything less than what would likely be the toughest match of her career up to this point. In part that extra bit of pressure and meaning in this match gave her that much more reason to win.

It was then that Alaina knew of a nice solution out of this problem. Alaina twisted a slight bit, and swung her right elbow back towards the side of Julia's head! If once didn't jolt her free, a second or third might do the trick! Simple, but effective.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:18 am

The slightest of smirks tugged at the corners of Julia’s lips when she heard Alaina cursing in apparent frustration. It was just a small positional advantage she’d taken, but already it was clear Julia was in the Amazon’s head.

But an elbow then swung back and smacked right into Julia’s masked head. “Agh!” she shouted as the hit rocked her backward, though she kept a grip on the arm. As the cowgirl moved forward, the elbow once again shot back. But this time, Julia ducked underneath it and shot one arm under it while also trying to use the other to hook the arm she’d just been twisting. If she could get a hold of both, the cowgirl would drop to her knees and lean forward, hoping to roll Alaina down onto her shoulders for an early surprise pin attempt!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next