Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 8:14 am

» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

Who is online?
In total there are 187 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 187 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Friction Spotlight with Taylor Parker and Kelly Conway!

+6
kerflubble
IndigoDragon
acuyra
Lobo
Bluemouse
Tatyina
10 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

spotlight - The Friction Spotlight with Taylor Parker and Kelly Conway! - Page 8 Empty Re: The Friction Spotlight with Taylor Parker and Kelly Conway!

Post by Alexandra Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:30 am

The audience member that Mai headed towards knew better then to do what she was about to do. She really did, honest. She didn't even want to ask a question. She was hoping not to draw much attention to herself, so she had sat quietly the entire time, the hood of her familiar hoodie pulled up over her head.

She couldn't help herself though. Taylor looked like she was enjoying this, and the hooded woman wanted a piece of it.

She stood up, and leaned towards the microphone, a smile on her face as she stared towards Taylor. Her blue eyes sparkled, and her accented voice was light, and playful.

"Everyone else has asked most of the things I want to know, so I'll jump straight to the point," she began, purposely ignoring Kelly as she grinned at Taylor. "Just how hard are you going to party after you beat the hell out of Kelly, chica? Just how bad are you going to tear up New York? And, more importantly...do I get an invitation to the celebrations?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

spotlight - The Friction Spotlight with Taylor Parker and Kelly Conway! - Page 8 Empty Re: The Friction Spotlight with Taylor Parker and Kelly Conway!

Post by Bluemouse Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:41 am

Kelly really was losing her mind, and Taylor loved it. The so-called champion deserved no respect, and she was getting none from the audience or the wrestlers in attendance.

Taylor broke into a broad grin when she recognized Angel. "Oh, shit!" She said, and then sheepishly put a hand over her mouth. Language! "Sorry. Ladies and gentlemen, it's former AFW Friction World Champion, ANGEL! And you sure do, homegirl! I'll take you all over New York!"

She couldn't help herself. Taylor nimbly leapt over the table and dropped down off the stage, and took the steps three at a time on her way up the seating area to Angel. She met the white haired latina with a great big bearhug, worthy of Akashi Tanikaze, and lifted her off the ground for a moment.

"I'm gonna make you so proud, Angel!"

She shoved the hood off of the girl's head and ruffled her white hair, and put an arm around her while she stood beside her facing back at the table.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:56 am

Angel's eyes went wide as Taylor practically flew towards her, and a loud "EEP!" escaped her as the blonde scooped her off of her feet and into the air. She laughed, then looked quite sheepish as Taylor placed her back down.

"H-hey!" She shook her head, then nudged Taylor with her elbow. "I was trying to stay somewhat incognito, chica! I'm old news right now. This conference is about you, dammit!"

She slipped an arm back around Taylor though, and looked back towards the table with her. "Damn right you're going to make me proud. The belt's been away from a real champion for too long, you know?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:37 pm

Kelly's antics came to a halt when she heard that voice speak up. Her head darting towards the next speaker, seeing white when her hoodie was removed to reveal... Angel!?!? Former Champion Angel!!?!? Her thoughts screaming along as Taylor introduced her to the public while Kelly looked on in shock, having not see the former champion in so long, she thought she had seen the last of her.

Next thing she knew, Parker was leaping over tables to greet the Luchadora. "P-Parker! H-Hey! Scold her for not sitting down!" Kelly yelled in Hilde's direction before she heard Angel's 'question'.

"Ohhh My GAAAWWWD!!!" Kelly let go of the chair and stomped her feet repetitively on the floor.

"I've had enough of this crap! I AM the real champion! THIS CONFRENCE IS ABOUT ME TOO! I-I-I refuse to be mocked! Fuck this! Fuck You! And You! And You! And You! And You! And You!" Kelly growled, pointing at everyone who asked questions... Except Talia.

"I'm out of here! Friction is My Show! I'll see carpet munchers in New York! And YOU Taylor.... I'll be putting your career to rest... Right next to your dear old Dad!!" She spat, hatefully before grabbing her belt, trying to make a hasty escape off stage.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:10 am

Taylor winked at Angel before she had to suffer through the climax of Kelly's all-night-long temper tantrum. She stared intensely at the girl, though she stuck her tongue out through grinning teeth, until she got up to make her exit, much to everyone's relief.

She gave Mai a pat on the shoulder and took the microphone from her. "I'll take it from here," she said with a smile.

"For those of you who don't know, my dad passed away three years ago, from cancer," she said to the audience. "Kelly likes to try to remind me of that to make me upset, but I've got something to say to her, too."

She stood on the stairs in the aisle, dead center in the who seating area, and pointed a finger at the stage and at Kelly. "Before you go, Kelly, get a good look," she declared. "It's not just me you're up against, and it's not just the Higurashi Dojo. It's all of us," she swept her arms at the audience, and at the wrestlers who had contributed to the night.

"Every girl here that won't stoop to your level, every girl here that believes in wrestling, is against you!

"When you took that belt, you shined the brightest spotlight on yourself, and now everyone can see what you really are. You're no champion. Not of my AFW. Not of our AFW. And you can have your little gang, and you can talk about ending my career, but it's not my career that's over, because I'm standing here in the middle of a new AFW... And you're all alone down there.

"You're finished, Kelly. We're done with you."

Last edited by Bluemouse on Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:59 am

Anampo got to see in the blink of an eye why she was scolded by Taylor for seeing Kelly as a hero. She saw the temper that the current champion had. She kept quiet the entire time while Kelly got angrier and was but one wrong statement from throwing a punch at Taylor. It was now that Anampo had two clear thoughts

The first, was that Kelly was NOT the hero here. Especially since she told Anampo to fuck off. And maybe not in any other sense either. The second thought was that she had to get real tough if she wanted to even compete with anyone she saw here today....

Taylor finished off Taylor before their official match even began. At least, in a verbal sense.Anampo loved that. She would leave here tonight now knowing who the real hero is.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Oct 10, 2015 8:44 am

Mai took a step back while Taylor grabbed the microphone and made her soliloquy. Hilde, meanwhile, had a nervous look about her as Kelly stormed off, but she wasn't one to show defeat for too long.

Once Taylor was finished, Hilde nodded to the blonde and smiled. "It's nice to see that one of our wrestlers has some respect." She said. "Even if Ms. Conway has made her exit, that doesn't mean we can't finish up things in an orderly fashion. Though our questions are limited to only Ms. Parker now, I do think that will be fine if there's anything else left to be said." Hilde said as she adjusted her glasses.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:09 pm

Haley grinned, glad she had decided to come to this. Taylor's words were quite moving, inspiring, and when an offer was made for somebody else to say something to Taylor, Haley used her admittedly limited Japanese to say what she, and the crowd, felt was quite accurate at the moment.

"Parker-San! Ichiban!"

She yelled, a large portion of the crowd chanting it as well for a few moments.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Oct 10, 2015 5:25 pm

A few minutes had passed since Valley's little outburst, and she'd had some time to cool down and listen to the other questions. As the clocked ticked on and everyone said their peace, standing behind Taylor and giving their support, the more she realized that she'd made a bit of an ass out of herself. Whatever feelings she had about Taylor or the way the AFW ran things - and there were plenty of them - now wasn't the best time to bring them up. They both wanted a better AFW, everyone did, and they were willing to fight and work for it. Moreover, they all wanted to see a lot less of Kelly Conway. She could get behind those goals.

So, when Haley started her chant...

"Eh, why-the-heck not..." Valley threw her hands up and joined the chant. "Parker-San! Ichiban!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Sat Oct 10, 2015 6:23 pm

It hardly had been a few minutes since Katori spoke, and it already got much more heated up and hyped then expected with Kelly, finally, storming out of the area and Taylor making the most inspiring and tension raising speech ever spoken. Truer words have never been spoken, and it was enough to make Katori's blood pump faster with her heart beat pounding that she couldn't resist grinning real widely in excitement.

In the midst of the chanting, the angel literally jumped out of her seat to stand up, not willing to stay put anymore. "Yatta!! We can definitely count on you to bring on the new era of wrestling!" She shouted loudly before throwing her arms up high and begins clapping in a rhythm before joining on the chant. " Parker-san! Ichiban!!"

The resulting action of this causes numerous fans in the audience to get motivated and energized to also stand up and clap together with Katori, feeling that just sitting down and chanting wasn't enough for something as big as this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next