by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 151 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Friction Spotlight with Taylor Parker and Kelly Conway!

+6
kerflubble
IndigoDragon
acuyra
Lobo
Bluemouse
Tatyina
10 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

spotlight - The Friction Spotlight with Taylor Parker and Kelly Conway! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Friction Spotlight with Taylor Parker and Kelly Conway!

Post by Bluemouse Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:10 am

Taylor tucked her chin down and managed to keep a lid on her laugh. She peered out at the audience to see if anyone there thought Kelly's mustache-twirling evilness was as funny as she did.

The question, though, was nice and friendly.

"Oh, man, um..." She began, looked up toward the ceiling in thought. "It means the world to me. I'd say it's a dream come true, but I never even dreamed I'd be fighting for the title in the Garden." She clenched her fists and visibly shivered with excitement.

"I'm a New York girl, man, born and bred. I'm from Staten Island, trained in Manhattan, and MSG is like... the top. I left home when I was nineteen, and I haven't really been back, and... I was nothing when I left. I had nothing. Just a skinny girl nobody liked. And now, I'm finally coming home, and I'm doing it... at Madison. Square. Garden. For the biggest title in women's wrestling. I just..." She was shaking her head while she struggled to find words. "I can't even imagine. For all the times that, ya know, I want to quit, when everything sucks and I hate my life... This..." She nodded. "This is a good one. Just... I feel so lucky."

She took a moment to compose herself when she began to feel herself getting a little too emotional, and then brightened up when she gestured at Kelly. "And it's all thanks to my number one fan! How 'bout a round of applause for ol' Kel." She halfheartedly clapped her hands a few times and coasted to a stop.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

spotlight - The Friction Spotlight with Taylor Parker and Kelly Conway! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Friction Spotlight with Taylor Parker and Kelly Conway!

Post by Tatyina Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:37 am

Hilde smiled warmly at Taylor. "It's great." She said genuinely and then turned to Kelly. "Considering this." She began, and considering your past, I'd like to ask you the next question, Ms. Conway."

Hilde glanced down at her tablet for a moment before looking up at Kelly. "Your father, Mike Conway, enjoyed some success as a wrestler, making you a second generation wrestler. We have heard Taylor tell her story of how and why she has gotten into the business, but what about you? Has it always been what you have desired or was there some expectations for you to follow in your father's footsteps?"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Oct 03, 2015 5:51 pm

Kelly grit her teeth at Taylor with tightly clinched fists resting on the table as she glared with pure annoyance towards Taylor.

"SHUTUP!" She yelled at the crowd, though it did little to stop it right away. Her attention returned back to Hilde and the question she got was honestly a bit of  a hardball.

Kelly didn't say anything for  a moment. She sat there pondering what to say before after a good long moment on reflection, she decided to speak up.

"Unlike my opponent. I never had a choice in my destiny nor has quitting ever crossed my mind because Wrestling and this..."
She points to the Title that rested on the table in front her and then looked at Taylor coldly.

"...Was all I ever meant to do.  I was born to wrestle simply due to the fact that I am my father's daughter. Wrestling is my life and I am a living, breathing legacy." Kelly announced proudly.

"I fight for myself and only for myself but I am proud to carry on the Conway name. And I will be even more proud when I surpass my father and even prouder when my child does the same. "
She said with a firm nod.

Last edited by Lobo on Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:03 pm

"Hmmmm, I see. That's a very interesting response, Ms. Conway." Hilde said thoughtfully. She then turned towards Taylor. "If you were to win, you would become the first two time World Title holder. Do you think this victory would mean more than your first win? And... Just how devastating might a loss be for you?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:19 pm

"Wait, you're gonna have kids?" Taylor said off-mic. She was surprised to hear Kelly talk about family like that.  It didn't seem like the same Kelly she knew.

"Ummm..." She thought out loud, and then answered the first part carefully. "No, I don't think so... I mean, that's pretty cool thing to have under your belt, ya know? The first two-time world champion. Like, I was the first Entropy champ, but that doesn't really mean anything for me as a wrestler. It doesn't mean I'm a better wrestler. But I guess it's pretty cool to be part of wrestling history like that.

"But I mean, like, before, I was fighting Angel, and she's got my respect. She's a little rough around the edges, but who am I to judge, ya know? And like, now... It's Kelly. And Kelly's dangerous as anybody, but I definitely don't respect her as a wrestler, or as a person, or... as a fashion icon. It was a better feeling heading into the fight against Angel, because now I'm not fighting a legit wrestler, I'm fighting, like, the bad guy. Kelly's a terrible person and a cheater, and she's got the world's biggest ass kicking coming to her a hundred times over, and I'm one hundred percent motivated to give it to her."

Finally, she got around to the last part of the question. It was one she didn't want to think about, let alone answer out loud. "And... a loss would be..." She said, and trailed off for a moment before nodding with a sober expression. Hilde had the right word. "Devastating."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:01 pm

"Shutup." She didn't need to tell Taylor anything more. But even Kelly thought about the future.

She smirked at the camera and rolled her eyes when Angel was brought up. Angel wasn't so great in Kelly's eyes. Why talk about her when the big cheese was sitting here with the title?  But that smug demeanor faded when she heard the lack of respect Taylor had for her.

Kelly was offended and turned to Taylor to hear the rest of her crap before she talked about her inevitable loss. "Good! That's what I was hoping for! Because a loss is what you're going to get!" Kelly barked angrily.

"I hope its devastating, you punk. I hope this loss hurts you. I hope twenty years from now when you're just cleaning clothes and watching day time like a housewife, you regret ever stepping in the ring with me!" She sneered angrily before looking at the two hosts.

"You know what started this? You wanna know why I hate her so much? She just brought it up." Kelly growled like looking at the duo before pointing at Taylor.

"It's the lack of respect. I am a second generation wrestler. My father is a former world champion. I deserve Everyone's respect in this room! In that locker room! In that ring! On the streets! From the world!

"I invite this brat to my show, Conway's Crib during her little tiff with Akashi. And what does she do? She acts like she owns the place and has the audacity to disrespect me! This big mouthed punk from shits creek, New York! With no history in the business! A mutt disrespecting wrestling royalty! I can't stand her! Her and that mouth!" Kelly leaned off the mic and stood up, pointing downward and Taylor and yelling down at her. "If it wasn't for Lukretia I would have beaten your monkey ass right there!!!" She screeched like a mad banshee, eyes wide with a hateful glare, daring Taylor.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:14 pm

Taylor returned Kelly's glare from her seat with an aggravating sneer and beckoned with both hands for Kelly to come at her.

"I'm right here, man," she taunted. "I'm the punk chick with the big mouth, but you're the one who's got no honor. No one's ever gonna respect you, with all the shit you pull."

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:55 pm

"Ladies, ladies!" Mai chimed in." Please! Save for the ring!" She insisted. Mai opened her mouth to get to her question when Hilde held up her hand. She didn't want to miss the opportunity for a follow up.

"I know things are heated, but, Ms. Conway, how would it feel if you lost the title in this upcoming match? Would you also be devastated?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:10 am

Kelly took a step forward when Taylor beckoned her. Fists clinched tightly ready to accept Taylor's challenge and ruin her now. But hearing Mai's protests and then Hilde's question, she backed off.

The champion scoffed at Hilde's words but honestly thought about them for a moment. The thought of not crushing Taylor's spirit and instead losing to her in a place like New York....

"I've taken big losses before. By now everyone should know that no matter how hard or high I fall, I always bounce back badder and stronger than ever." She asserted firmly.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:45 am

"How determined!" Mai chirped. "But I haven't gotten a chance to ask a single question!" The mecha neko gave Hilde a playful pout and cleared her throat.

"Alright, I will just ask you both a question on the same topic! Kelly, you've recently began to adorn yourself in more patriotic attire. Was there more to this new theme than just winning the Friction World Cup on behalf of America or was there more to it than that?"

Mai then turned to Taylor. "And you have been known to have much more frequent changes in outfits, Taylor-san. Care to tell us if we're going to get to see a new outfit?" She asked with a bright smile.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next