Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 190 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 189 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Friction Spotlight with Taylor Parker and Kelly Conway!

+6
kerflubble
IndigoDragon
acuyra
Lobo
Bluemouse
Tatyina
10 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

spotlight - The Friction Spotlight with Taylor Parker and Kelly Conway! - Page 7 Empty Re: The Friction Spotlight with Taylor Parker and Kelly Conway!

Post by Lobo Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:40 am

Kelly heard Ace's insult and gave her the meanest look possible. "Get back to the mid card league, scrub!" Kelly snapped while pulling on her hair as she took shit from Taylor, Ace and even  Hilde!?

"PARKER, IM GOING TO KILL YOU!!" She finally snapped as she stood up in her chair after batting the drink away, only for Hilde to get onto her.  "I'LL SHOW YOU CIVILITY!" She snarled at Hilde before turning back to Taylor, interrupted only by the next guest.

And what she heard only set Kelly off even more.

Would be? False?

Kelly's eye twitched and her blood boiled.

She didn't know who this chick was but when she finished. Kelly was already standing on top of her chair with the title in her hands.

"WOULD BE!? FALSE!? YOU SEE THIS!?!?" She cried angrily while showing off the title in front of her. "I WONT THIS! One! Two! Three! Me! I'm the Champion! Nothing false about it! And AS your champion I demand that you all acknowledge me and ask me questions! Taylor isn't the only one here! This is an insult! I won't stand for this! Either you people start treating me with respect or I'm cutting this crap short!" Kelly shouted without the aid of her mic before she looked down at Taylor and pointed down at her aggressively.

"AAAAND YOUUUU!!" She shouted as her entire arm quivered with anger!

"And if you did the research on my match you'd KNOW that It was your girl Nikolette and her interference that cost me my match and that title in such a horrific fashion! But what did I do!? Oh that's right! I broke Nikolette in our one on one matchup!  Just like how I'm going to break you!!!
She screeched angrily before turning to the audience.

"NOW! Does anybody want to pay attention to The Champion here!!!?!?"

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

spotlight - The Friction Spotlight with Taylor Parker and Kelly Conway! - Page 7 Empty Re: The Friction Spotlight with Taylor Parker and Kelly Conway!

Post by Bluemouse Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:57 am

Taylor stayed planted in her chair, one arm slung casually over the back, and returned Kelly's glare while the nutball champion ranted on and on. Inside, she was so happy, because Kelly was so angry and she looked so stupid. On the outside, she was a cold-blooded killer.

And then Kelly sat down, and Taylor turned back to the petite young girl at the mic.

"Parker when I'm working," she answered. "And mom has the final say for everything, but we look for heart and work ethic and attitude and talent. Kind of in that order."

She calmly answered the girl's questions like she was on NPR, and not seated next to a raving lunatic. "And yeah, totally. I love Yukiko. I've read her biography a bunch of times. I got started by watching Rumble Roses, but once I got into wrestling I started watching Wrestle Angels, and Yukiko was awesome. I did look up to her, and I still do, it's just... It's a shame what happened to her, really. I hope she's okay, wherever she is. I would have really loved to have met her.

"I actually got to meet Candy Cane a while ago, and she was the reason I got into wrestling. I FLIPPED OUT, dude, it was so cool. And I met Dixie, and I wasn't like a fan of hers, but it was so cool meeting her and I actually beat her in a match and then we hung out. She's one of the coolest people you'll ever meet. It's just crazy when you're in a place where you can actually meet your heroes, ya know?"

She flashed a sly look at Kelly out of the corner of her eye.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:04 am

Kelly's teeth were grit tightly she hopped off her chair and grabbed it and raised it above her head, trying to march towards Taylor and hit the bitch right over the head with it! She wasn't going to be ignored like this! Not when she was finally The Champion!

"AAGHHH!!" She screamed with the chair raised above her head.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:13 am

When Hilde saw Kelly rise up, she frowned once more. She needed to be restrained! However, when Kelly grabbed the chair, Hilde was quick to rise as Kelly heaved it over her head. She grabbed the back of it and yanked it down, holding onto it and trying to pull it from Kelly's grip.

"KELLY CONWAY STOP ACTING LIKE A FIVE YEAR OLD AND CONDUCT THIS INTERVIEW WITH SOME MATURITY!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:18 am

"ImTheChampionIDoWhatIWant!!!" Kelly screamed as Hilde held her chair back, keeping her from swinging the thing at Taylor's head, leaving Kelly to glare at her foe with hateful intent, sticking a leg out as if she could kill Taylor by merely touching her with her sneaker.

"SHOW YOUR CHAMPION SOME RESPECT, PUNK!!"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:28 am

Taylor's eyes widened in surprise when Kelly went for the chair, but Hilde was quick to stop her. She thought to get up and help the gallant executive assistant, but Hilde seemed to have matters under control, and it was just too damned entertaining.

"HA! Haaahahahahahaha!" Taylor laughed and laughed, until she saw Kelly reaching out with her foot. Then she laughed twice as hard. She was completely incapacitated by hilarious, irresistible laughter, and she thumped her forehead on the table and nearly fell out of her chair.

"HeeeHEEEE!" She giggled. "You've got the belt, but you're no champion, hon. I think everyone here knows who the real champ is, right?"

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Cy_Man Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:58 am

"Alright then, Parker-san." Katori said after Taylor clarified on what she preferred to be called, and so is what the girl will call the woman from here on. Of course after she ignored the annoyance that was Kelly who yelled at the angel for her insult.

"Well-" She started to say, but was immediately cut off by Kelly who in an instant became hell on Earth and tried to smash her chair on Taylor. Katori was left wide eyed until a the assistant who was keeping the rabid animal in check, which let the successor get her thoughts back together from that craziness.

"Anyway Parker-san, it's really great that my sensei had an amazing admirer." Katori said first and decided to take off her hood, showing her face and her hair with the cinnamon buns on the front and her girlish pigtails in back while smiling at Taylor. "I think I can say on Yukiko-senpai's behalf as one of her top students and her successor that she would have loved to meet you too, both outside and inside the ring."

"I'm still learning and honing my skills better, but I would still love to face you in the ring myself or sparr at the gym eventually Parker-san!" The Mighty Successor said to finish what she had to say and went back to her seat. "Let's catch up sometime later, Mai-chan." She handed the microphone back to Mai then took her seat, eager to see what will be next.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluemouse Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:05 am

"Oh, you wanna be a wrestler?" Taylor raised an eyebrow at the little teenager. "That's cool, man. Be ready to work really, really hard."

She smiled at Hilde. "Doin' alright? Let me know if you want me to take her down a peg," she said, waving a hand toward Kelly.

Bluemouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:10 am

Hilde blushed and smoothed down her suit jacket. "Jawhol. Danke." She said and fanned herself briefly. "M-Ms. Nagasawa, please continue!"

Mai had been startled by the sudden outburst and by Hilde's outburst and by Taylor's laughing and by Katori speaking again. Shaking her head and collecting her senses, and paring Katori only a small wink before she spun around nodded to Hilde, flashing her a vee.

"Hai!"

Mai trotted off to another audience member and held out the microphone.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:16 am

Kelly trembled in place, swearing she was going to lose her mind as Taylor laughed at her. That laugh. That obnoxious laughter was driving her insane.

"PAAARKEEERRR!!" She snarled in a blind rage that would be distracted Katori.

"YOU'RE STILL GOING TO IGNORE ME!?" She screeched as she was once again left without a question.

All the while Taylor's words lingered in her head... That she wasn't a champion.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next